The beginning of the end

Trump BTFO for eternity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/11/24/the-single-chart-that-shows-that-grand-juries-indict-99-99-percent-of-the-time/?utm_term=.a424a379dd80
youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let the faggot pounding begin.

I am going to laugh so fucking hard when nothing happens.

It doesn't matter. He won't pass any legislation with this black cloud hanging.

> D-Drumph is finished!

>"Like when you put somebody in the car and you are protecting their head, you know?
The way you put your hand over . . . like don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody,
don’t hit their head, I said, ‘You can take the hand away, O.K.,’"

okay, you asked for it bud

DOORKNOB SKLOOMBPFH IS FUCKING FINISHED

pol is pretty repetitive during these shill campaigns

>haha there's no way we can lose let's be complacent
Sounds familiar.

Do you realize exactly how many times we've heard this? Do you realize how many times people have sold out to this? Do you realize how many times it's been a boatload of fucking nothing?

Eventually they'll find a way to stick something on him that will actually stick and the dems will crow about it, then completely disregard everything their own party does. It's the way it works man.

The grand jury will find nothing unless they investigate Mueller.

Keep in mind that grand juries are legal kangaroo courts

"a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."

I forgot the President passes legislation.

THIS is the problem. POTUS has taken too much power.

Thanks Bush and Obama!

Who did Trump kill again?

And why do ((they)) hate him so much

>I can't win political arguments or elections
>I'll just manufacture lies to make it impossible for people to do their jobs
The Democrat Party, everyone

If they go after Trump for Obstruction prepare for battle. hillary destroyed evidence under subpoena and NOTHING HAPPENED.

I hope they try to really go after Trump.

Americans will see how F'd the system is.

Odd that Trump says he wants to clean house, and the knives come out quicker than ever.

Don't forget denying video evidence of the DNC doing this.

>Make up a lie
>Repeat it over and over
>Declare the subject of your lie guilty if they respond to your bullshit
>Declare the subject of your lie guilty if they ignore your bullshit
honestly, the most damning thing about all of this is that so many people have bought into it because they're just so blinded by party lines that they'll believe literally anything you tell them as long as it's something negative about the other side.

Haha look at the unhinged left.

They fell for every Fakenews the fakenews media is laubching

AHAHAHAHA IT'S OVER DRUMPKINS!

The only thing sweeter than meming america into electing an actual retard is watching the, impeach him and be replaced by a christian jihadist. Either way the next 3 1/2 years are going to be beautiful.

Trump has got to start putting Democrats in jail.

Short of that, he should just start declassifying documents.

When nothing happens, im gonna fucking laugh so hard. You shills are gonna cry in the streets for weeks to come.

Oh this is clearly something new, its not like we didn't hear about any other Russian investigations that just either ended with nothing, or evidence against the dems. This is clearly what will destroy Trump, I got this info from John Oliver and he is always right.

This probably what your standard libtard thinks.

There's Trump's play if the WH user stuff is truly garbage, as it looks like it might be.

Trump appoints a special prosecutor to investigate Mueller.

How adorable.
Your cities will burn, and you will starve
to death. I can't fucking wait.

Nice.

Remember shills the investigation is going nowhere! TRUMP 2020!

If somehow trump goes down, he should go full nuclear and declassify fucking everything and send it to JA.

Nothing will happen to Trump, this is about bringing in that Fusion GPS Russian spy woman for a meeting on false pretenses with Jr. so they could unmask Trump.

This has been known for a long time. Deep state's worried so there are like 20 of these threads up on the board.

SURELY
THIS
TIME

Because he sold the american people to the russians user.

Actually yeah. They have been gathering evidence for the last 6 months and now there is enough to bring to court.

Manafort, Trump JR, Kushner, Flynn are all in deep shit. I would hope they would have been smart enough to protect daddy Trump. He probably legit has no idea what went on.

I hope they lock that orange rapist up and then try him for treason.

What exactly did they do that's illegal

So, are you telling me...
This is how Bernie can still win?

The one thing that could fuck them over is the endless shilling about shit that was nothing.

Mueller needs to be fired. Preferably out of a cannon and into the ocean.

You're gonna get him this time for sure!

He kinda looks like Terry A Davis

Drumph is going to jail and it serves that racist transphobe and his uneducated followers right

Feels good to be on the right side of history

if they had something they'd hold it and drop the bomb all at once. which im hoping sessions is doing with at least something

but since they are publicly broadcasting every move that means they are allowing the media to also make the case in the court of public opinion

sadly he won't go to jail. The Republicans are to corrupt and evil. They are going to steal 2018 for Trump, so they can tell him to retire and get Pence to run. The Republicans will love that type of power.

God damn burgers, when will the gassings begin. How much more of this absolute bullshit can the general public swallow?

>Democrats
It ain't just them. The Pentagon hawks led by McMaster, Mattis and Kelly, the GOPe led by McCain, McConnell and Ryan, the heads of the CIA and (formerly) FBI as well as neocon "policy experts" and "advisors" from the think tanks not to mention the Obama shadow government of ex-Obama holdovers being coordinated by Obama himself. Now whether the cosmopolitan liberal kikes in the admin like Kushner and Cohn are in on it or doing their own thing to undermine him separately who knows.

The fact is the entire government is out to get Trump at this point because of the threat he and his movement poses to the globalist status quo. Prevent him from doing anything, turn his base against him and you've killed the movement. I don't think that will happen though and they've severely underestimated the nationalist sentiment sweeping through the population much like Euorpean governments of the mid-1800s did. It'll end much the same way if things keep up: revolt in the form of protests, marches that descend into violent mobs, potential attempted revolution that is likely put down but pressure becomes such that the rulers are forced to acquiesce to nationalist sentiment.

It's almost time for the violent nationalist protests. I hate it, but to save the nation we must slay the government and its allies.

We have been conditioned to take shit and like for the last 40 years. It will take a while for good things to get started. Consider the last "Edgy" movie in the last 20 years was just a message about crazy people taking down banks.

also,
> U N C O M M O N

Tic
Toc
Tic
Toc

Oh, sweetie, you still don't know...

enjoy your vacation Trump.

That awkward moment you realize the special council was requested on the 27th to investigate Clinton, Comey & Rice and Mueller is fulfilling that request. Get the fuck outta here with this dumb shit.

It's no longer our government. It's their, or (((their))) if you prefer, government.

Reminder...

>Seth Rich confirmed for making contact with wikileaks
>Seth Rich confirmed for transferring a massive amount of files to wikileaks
>Its confirmed that the time period at which he transferred these files matches up with the time wikileaks published them
>there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=gYzB96_EK7s

something enough to warrant a grand jury.

That investigation is leaking like a sieve. It is not about Hillary. Stop. Screen cap this. Post it left and right when I'm proven wrong. I'll freely admit it if I am.

I like how everyone is assuming Trump is getting indicted. Mueller is trying hard to flip people to implicate Trump. There's only one scenario where he would need to do that, which is one where he has absolutely nothing on Trump.

It is about Hillary now stop lying.

Cap this.

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

This letter from a few days ago is supposed to prove that Mueller is going after Clinton?

>confirmed

Nope. Autismos sperging about on Sup Forums in /x/ tier threads doesn't mean a thing.

There is a reason why not a single part of the Mueller investigation has lined up with Sup Forums's opinion about what would happen and its been constant goal post moving from day one.

>pol is pretty repetitive during these shill campaigns

>breaking news about meuller calling a grand jury
>SHILL CAMPAIGN

lmao jesus christ

indictments are about to happen and you guys are still screaming about shills and hillary

If 'some' legislation would be good for the country, why would you not pull FOR 'some' legislation.

>tell /Pol why

Oh the sad desperation letter that lead to nothing?

Hillary is so screwed for colluding with Russia.

>not even responding to the argument

Scrumfph is polishing his sword.

Two Peaches Now!
Imscoops NOW!

Why dont you fuck off shills?

Sup Forums is 80% complacent retards now, what took you so long to realize?
low iq- and energy autism

Out of 162,000 cases last year a grand jury refused to indict 11 (eleven) times. The indictment rate for Grand Juries is 99.999
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/11/24/the-single-chart-that-shows-that-grand-juries-indict-99-99-percent-of-the-time/?utm_term=.a424a379dd80

>Eventually they'll find a way to stick something on him that will actually stick
finally you got it. it already happend, btw.
- a toxic sanctions bill has been passed
- isreal is going to have card blanche soon
president looses power day by day

Trump is impeached or removed from office or whatever. Then what? Russia will surely have to pay for not getting our bitch elected right? Whats the end game? Nuclear war?

i bet all those 11 non-indictments were of cops that killed people

No, it's a bad sign, because, as they say, most grand juries are willing to indict a ham sandwich -- iow, most grand juries are complete tools of the prosecutor.

An indictment, in turn, will feed all the bad press about Trump, like throwing chum to sharks.

The great worry is what happens in the House in 2018 -- if all this bad, derailing shit somehow allows the Democrats to regain the House, they WILL impeach Trump. I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that he'll be *convicted* by the Senate, but the House *will* impeach him if the Democrats gain control of the House in 2018.

And in fact, I think the whole muh Russia strategy has been aimed at trying to achieve this -- win the House and impeach Trump.

>let's be complacent
my body is ready

wait... is this image a satire on gay conversion therapy, or is it a satire on "trans" people being insane and/or coerced?

No the Democrats will take over and arm the Ukrainians. No direct war, but a proxy war. They will more than likely have zero relations at all. No embassies, nothing etc.

>Do you realize exactly how many times we've heard this? Do you realize how many times people have sold out to this? Do you realize how many times it's been a boatload of fucking nothing?

I do realize that, but grand juries are a joke. They are complete tools of the prosecutor. If Mueller calls a grand jury, there is 99% certainty that he will get indictments. And the indictments will hurt the Trump admin even if no one is convicted.

>hillary destroyed evidence under subpoena and NOTHING HAPPENED.

Yes. It's ASTONISHING the shit she got away with.

WHanon? Are you here?

>This letter from a few days ago is supposed to prove that Mueller is going after Clinton?
If you didn't watch the hearing, which is available on Youtube, you'll continue to be very misinformed.

>led to nothing
LOL keep praying and rocking back and forth, that foreskin in the box rattles like crazy when you do that. Hilarious.

>It ain't just them. The Pentagon hawks led by McMaster, Mattis and Kelly, the GOPe led by McCain, McConnell and Ryan, the heads of the CIA and (formerly) FBI as well as neocon "policy experts" and "advisors" from the think tanks not to mention the Obama shadow government of ex-Obama holdovers being coordinated by Obama himself. Now whether the cosmopolitan liberal kikes in the admin like Kushner and Cohn are in on it or doing their own thing to undermine him separately who knows.

Nice, disturbingly clear summary. Ugh. It's sickening.

Bill Clinton isn't orange

that literally has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation. They are asking for a new Special Counsel to look into Hillary and other things.

excerpt attached.
stop shilling
stop lying

>If you didn't watch the hearing, which is available on Youtube, you'll continue to be very misinformed.

What do you mean?

>wait... is this image a satire on gay conversion therapy, or is it a satire on "trans" people being insane and/or coerced?

The same thought crossed my mind.

Follow-up thought: although it's rather obvious now that I think of it, the obvious disparity between the left's demonization of gay conversion therapy and its religious embrace of gender-bending sex changes of various kinds never really struck me before.

>that literally has nothing to do with Mueller's investigation
Watch the hearing, it literally is tied right into Mueller's investigation.

I mean you have to actually know what happened to understand what is happening now.

Did you read the PDF I linked above? Did you watch the hearing? If not, you will be misinformed about what is happening, because all you'll hear is the media spin without knowing the actual facts.

It's pretty basic stuff really. We have threads all the time where we look at primary sources, hearings, and so on, so when the media lies about things we can anally rape them on twitter.

Keep fucking that chicken trumpies. In the meantime, Mueller wakes up every morning ready to work. Maybe if Trump wasn't such a baby back bitch and get actual lasting shit done.... but he won't; he'll just fucking tweet and complain. His rallies aren't going to stop this investigation.

The jury will indict.
There is no escapeing it.
The propaganda over the last year has had one sole purpose.
It almost guarantees that any selected jury (drawn from middle class) will indict Trump on any chrage so long as certain trigger words are used.

The CIA constructed a massive disinformation campaign for this purpose. Hersh mentioned John Brennan. The state was involved at multiple levels.

This is the greatest silent coup in American history and unprecendented in law since the days of the Star Court. You are witnessing a republic collapse in slow motion.

No I haven't. Would you mind sharing a link?

>The propaganda over the last year has had one sole purpose.
This.

4D chess -they'll get a fucking, big, juicy Nothingburger

Good stuff starts at about 6:59:00

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0

W-WHY DON'T THE TRUMPTARDS CARE ABOUT OUR C-CONSPIRACY THEORY BROS???? H-HE'S GOING TO JAIL T-TRUMPKEKS JUST YOU W-WAIT

No one wants your opinion, LGBTQIFAP

The deep state media and shills are trying to say we're dumb for not believing their obvious lies and concern shilling.

It's hilarious.

The shit storm when trump is exonerated will be the happening of the year

>Trump BTFO for eternity.
Wrong it's called winning. Comrade Trump is proving to American plebs that their opinion doesn't matter.

LOL TFW trump controls both houses and supreme court. lol this means nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Thank you. Listening.

I am 99.99 percent certain this will result in jack shit, as it always has. However, should the Dems get away with this coup, it's time to start killing politicians and reporters.

you keep being vague and offering ZERO counterpoints in this thread, So offer evidence, with a quote, that proves this investigation has anything to do with Hillary or the democrats, or shut the fuck up and shill elsewhere. I watched the entire set of hearings and read the full pdf. Refute the screenshot I attached as proving you full of shit or gtfo.

BTW i fucking loathe hillary, she's a corrupt cunt. But that doesn't mean that ol' Donnie and Co aren't criminals also.