Tick

Tick

Tock

But Trump is such a fun incompetent president. Pence is gonna be so boring by comparison!

Only the senate can impeach Trump. Period.

if there is a deep state coup of this president the washington elite are again making a big mistake in thinking the american public will stand idly by and watch like sheep.

Can't wait. All my liberal "friends" are gonna get to see what this country is all about.

Your flag indicates you're a faggot, but you speak the truth. The simple fact of the matter is this is going to horribly backfire on the dams. It's only going to show them as moronic obfuscators and any president who goes through impeachment process usually comes out hire in favorability

Zzzzzzzz

Nothing will come of this except the end of the democratic party.

Yeah i don't know if you've noticed, but Senate wouldn't even pass his repeal and replace bullshit. Impeaching him will be a a cakewalk after Mueller starts dropping bombshells

>american public
Most of the American public hates Trump. What you actually mean is that you and your band of ineffectual, cowardly internet trolls will make a bunch of internet posts

>impeachment actually happening
>even if it did, removal from office
>even if it did pence is further to the right
>why is the left so fucking retarded

For real though

Pence isn't some quasi revolutionary and will be easily dislodged in 2020. He's scum but represents the status quo

Getting rid of Trump is about excising literal cancer from DC before it metastasizes

This. People called Trump American Caesar, before they started meming him as Emperor. The average person sees a totally worthless, degenerate democrat party, and a traitorous GOP, and then a corporate deep state getting its way despite the voter mandate to do the opposite. The parallels to end stage republic Rome are insane.

I won't stand idly by, I'll shitpost "Trump BTFO" threads nonstop.

checked

it's been ticking and tocking for over half a year now and you have nothing. will you serioulsy be doing this for the next 8 years?

APOLOGIZE

Trump Guilty of:
Treason
Collusion
Money laundering
bribery

Ivanka:
Treason
Money Laundering

Kushner:
Treason
Money Laundring
Bribery
Falsifying security clearance forms

Flynn: Guilty but will testify against trump for immunity

Manifort:
Treason
Tax Fraud
Collusion

Carter Page: Espionage, Treason

Tick tock indeed. If Trump is removed, your time is up. The only way this ends for you is at the end of a noose faggot.

Lmao are you retarded? Caesar ran his own private army and effectively took over Rome by force. US is nothing like Rome.

No, more like the next year or so. I'll be surprised if Cheeto Hitler makes it to Christmas 2018

>trump is the cancer

Jesus could you be mo e bluepullied

>1981-1989 bush vp
>1991-1995 bush president
>1995-2001 Clinton president
>2001-2009 bush president
>2009-2017 obama (Clinton) president
>2017-2025 HER TURN (Clinton)

Mccain? Graham? Pelosi? Schemer?

The cancer has been here for decades if anything Trump is chemo, very dangerous chemo that may kill us anyway, but it's worth the risk and I'm
Fucking loving it.

The us needed a good shock to the system and I was glad to help

That's fine. Send me your address and I'll come to you today to make your job easier, drumpflet

>treason

You are an actual retard

We aren't at Caesar yet

The Trumps are the grachii brothers if anything

Trump is literal cancer for anyone who isn't a loser in the United States. This is why his support is comprised of factory peons and NEET omega males

>ave Age trump voter income is 72k a year

Kys faggit, how does it feel to be so goddamn wrong

JUST

HAHAHAAHAHAH

It's over drumpfkins get used to hilldawg SOON

How about you just give me yours.

I honestly think a bunch of lefties think they will get another election for her or something

>Impeaching
for what crime? Or do you mean removal from office? Again for what? Its almost like you don't even know what you're talking about

You're wrong, and still stuck with that cunt Merkel

Enjoy your refugees, kraut

You're full of shit
Trump is the most hated President in IS history.
Everyone will cheer his removal.
The deep state doesn't exist.

If he's guilty and impeached she should be investigated too, the problem is she would be hanged

>rural and suburban retards

Are they starting to actually believe the memes?

>The deep state doesn't exist.
is this even bait anymore?
you need to learn how to shitpost from a Leaf

Household income of 72k is poor tier

>one of the largest underground news sources
>web design looks like it's from 1992

Pussy

>Checked

Confirmed actual retard

I'll be cheering desu. Looking forward to Trump getting guillotined.

no the house impeaches, the senate convicts

It's 20k above the average American household income you stupid idiot

Time for 2nd amendment

>presidents can be removed from power because it was her turn

Im sorry, but Im growing ever more convinced you came here by accident, its an 18+ board. Get lost, you embarassing faggot

Louise Mesnch is masturbating furiously

Trumps base is nouveau poor white subhumans who want to continue being paid 60k a year plus benefits plus pension for pushing a couple buttons in a factory while they watch Netflix on their ipads

The average American is poor as fuck. You need at least 120k household income to even live a dignified existence in this country

it works for what it does. its better than having tabs and drop down menus that don't work/take you to 404s

>Tick
>Tock
Says fag OP for the 383957th time this year

>average is poor

Jesus Christ average is average mongoloid. Do you get what it means if trump supporters are above the national average??

It means that hillary voters are below the national average

Not an argument.

Trump pretty much did a takeover of the US establishment by force. He has his own army of supporters who destroyed the media to the point they unironically blame Sup Forums for their failures. Within the real armed forces, he has fierce support at all levels except the jews at the top.

Trump is trying to put an end to illegal immigration and restrict legal immigration, Caesar noted that slaves were keeping the free Romans from finding gainful employment. The parallels are everywhere, only hidden to those who are willfully obtuse.

You guys realized that because Trump was elected, a much more left candidate is going to spring up.
You should have accepted Hillary's centrism while you can. Enjoy your extreme gun control, universal healthcare, and major investments into green technology with much more open borders.

After the collapse, the battle for the future of the country will be between totalitarian marxism, and fascist nationalism.

>i-it's just a meme goys!
>drumpf din do nuffin wrong!!!

Actually Hillary voters are above the national average in things like college education

Trump voters tend to be uneducated subhumanoids

This meme is almost a year old now.
I'm sure this time it's for real.

CHECKED.

You know these shill cocksuckers are panicking. They're slamming comment sections so hard they're talking to themselves.

>Trump is the most hated President
nice hyperbole, he's probably 3rd most hated at most and leftists have shown that their opinions don't even matter at this point

Checked

That it how political swings work dude we probably have a solid decade plus of nationalist populist control

People don't go form extreme to extreme the culture has been moving to the right political for some time

Obama ran as a centerist and governed like a neocon

People hated both bush and obama for this (though they don't realize it) we have been doing the neocon thing since Reagan and we are now moving towards a national populism

Bearnie got it half right but he forgot about nationalism

Seriously I don't think anyone has thought about what they'll do if Trump just says "fuck it," enough people will support him that he'd easily be able to do whatever he wanted, more importantly they'd be the right people in the right places

Oh no I can't believe I'm about to live in a world with free healthcare and nonpolluted environments

It's like anudda white genocide

Your b8 is bad

>Hillary voters make less than averag
>yeah but they are more educated

Okay good for you I guess

KEK IS ALWAYS HERE

KEK IS ALWAYS RIGHT

I suspect it'll be the Dems ultimately putting the brakes on impeachment, with Republicans clamouring for President Pence, and at a minimum for Trump to forswear running again.

Trump is totally impotent legislatively even with a dual Republican majority. He'll be totally useless when the Dems ride his popularity back to house/senate majorities, and a contested nomination against Trump (inevitable if he tried to run again) will sabotage the Republican presidential ticket.

When do we gas the the Jews with dual citizenship?

lol Trump is going to die in prison

None of you will write to him

...and pivots to dnc

You can only rob Peter to pay Paul for so long. Janet Yellen's pronouncement two months ago, followed by Alan Greenspan's a month ago, is extremely telling.

That's to true you are reading fake news

He is actually doing a shitload, and has passed plenty of laws. It's just healthcare that is a deadlock

Trumps approval is polling around 38% even in Ramussen. He is an extraordinarily unpopular political figure and is rapidly losing his mandate amongst all but political extremists

Ironically his continued embrace of your ilk will only accelerate his political demise because he alienates more people everyday while he panders to your psychotic delusions

Yes young people tend to be poorer than old people. What's your point?

What's with the ticking? No muslims are involved.

most hated was Lincoln, you ignorant shitlib faggot

Checked and confirmed. Dems BTFO.

This is the best case scenario honestly. I quite like having him in the headlines because it makes my week more entertaining but don't want to see any of his policies pass

>He'll be totally useless when the Dems ride his popularity back to house/senate majorities, and a contested nomination against Trump (inevitable if he tried to run again) will sabotage the Republican presidential ticket.
This is some Rick Wilson tier delusion. The Democrats have been running against Trump, it doesn't produce results at the ballot box and as a result they're 0-4 in elections this year after tens of millions of dollars in spending. It's gotten so bad that red state dems are jumping ship and switching parties, the insiders know that the D ship is sinking. A contested nomination would just be some Evan McMuffin asshole getting BTFO in every primary while the media talks about the "message" that it's sending to Trump. Seriously I don't understand how leftists can think this, it's like you went into a coma two years ago and just woke up.

The Executive doesn't pass laws

Young people also tend not to vote.

Are you trying to be stupid? Stop changing the point and get back to average income

Trips of truth

>Trump is totally impotent legislatively even with a dual Republican majority.
no he just showed the republicans were all talk for 7 years about Obamacare repeal and replace

He needs to chill and play the game by its established rules if he wants 2020

>inb4 shill

>Trump is the most hated President in IS history.
I think they're called ISIS now, and yeah, Obama was their favorite.

7 1/2 more years of this leftist butthurt. Sounds good.

Yet young people disproportionately vote Democrat. I'm illustrating for you why your assignment if humanity based on income is a bunk notion

It's pretty easy to make a 72k household income when you're a fat boomer, which are who voted for Trump. Also 72k is poor

Exposed the uniparty for all the world to see
CIA SEETHING

The game is what I want to end

You are fucking wrong bucko

Mueller is just "cooling the mark," the mark being the left.

All of my liberal 'friends' keep talking about how they're waiting on GOP Mueller to find something. As long as Mueller keeps making it seem like he's doing stuff, they'll sit on his hands for 4 years, and then 4 more.

Isn't this just a GJ for his son? Trump won't actually be implicated. Say what you will about him, he's good at insulating himself

Mueller is a Democrat party hack running cover for the DNC and their crimes.
He's obstructing justice by not focusing attention on the current crop of scandals involving Democrats. The Russia story has been debunked numerous times already. There's nothing there.

Mueller is a crook.

He's not making it to 2020. He came into power promising a revolution and shit hasn't gotten off the ground because he's too stupid and lacks the charisma to sway his own party, who run the legislature, into action

Inspiration via Cheeto Hitler is a litmus test for literal subhuman IQ. His bullshit doesn't work on smart people

exactly, hopefully he redpilled the normies how the republicans used their pain from the ACA to fuel their own fundraising campaigns while knowing full well that whatever they put forward during the Obama years had no chance of passing

Tick

Tock

>Trump is literally a savior for everyone who isn't a tranny shit skin illegal faggot leach in the United States.

It's almost like he's a fucking shill trying to drum up memetic energy, it just isn't going to work almost none of Trump's base are falling for it

But given his approval ratings he can't win another term. No Dem except Hill will have lower approval rats