Sup Forums BTFO

The left CAN meme

can you also clean toilets, zebby boy?

No. No, they really, seriously cannot.

Ja umiem, czy Ty umiesz?

ok, now let's see them work, win, and debate

Yes they can, most of you can relate to this

>cartoon horse

Meanwhile in real life. Cringe horsefuckers are the last implicit stand of leftist identity.

This is what everyone on the right looks like, you're the beta male ones, not us on the left.

We seized your memes!

Sup Forums BTFO!

That's not how meme works.
>hurr it's true in some cases so it's a meme.
In that case calling you a faggot should be considered a meme. But it's not. Expressing your own personal opinion isn't a meme. It never qualified as a meme nor will it ever qualify as a meme.

MMMmmm I cant relate to this 'cause I'm sexy as fuck

And I hate bronies degenerates

Good thing we're not right-wing eh?

Communism prevents natural selection. All of your memes were created equally, leftists beat the shit out of their memes to make it work. Your memes are of low quality because they're all the same. There is no originality to them, for example, the "WHO WOULD WIN?" meme was created months before you pumped that thing out, and when leftists get their hands on a meme, it's already old and stale, but they put it out anyway. Your memes are unnatural, synthetic, forced... Your target audience is told what is funny, there is no irony to it, so it really sucks. Ours were made freely and originally, they seem to be natural, and they are oh so subtle and witty. And that's why they work.

>tldr: if you think that is a better meme, then you have a few hundred million more years before they evolve to compete ours

dont you get it? you showed you cared. you made an image from the creator. you made Sup Forums alt-lite your gods. you aspire to steal their culture, but you have been subsumed by it.
pottery

The only difference is the arguments in the memes from the left are LIES, while the ones from the right are the truth. Not my truth, everyones truth. the whole leftism is based on lies, and all arguments against the right are also based on lies. Fukin lies.
For example your cartoon strawments the anti-white racism being just a delision of loosers, when in reality people get fired for getting in the way of blacks and muslims committing crimes.
So fuck all lefties, until we kill you all.

>claims left can meme
>posts comic about memes instead of creating meme
>the left thinks memes are comic strips
Many such cases. Sad!

perfect

jfc what is that

GET IT THE HELL OUT OF HERE
OUT OUT
i WANT IT OUT

Jesus Christ please tell me this is ironic

>Communism prevents natural selection
Good thing that doesn't exist in human nature.

>ANTIFA IS DA REAL NAZIS!!!

Fucking Boomers.

holy shit this is so meta

>ahaha this looks like a bunch of slavs fighting over some dumb shit
>oh fuck this actually happened 6 blocks from here
if it wasn't for Berkeley Bowls amazing pot pies and only the free electronics college kids leave on the side of the road i'de be done with here.

>when mlpol was actually an improvement

>cringey cartoon network level bullshit
This is pathetic.
(((comedians))) aren't really funny.