Brit/pol/ - Diversity and Inclusion edition

>Billboard hacked in Cardiff by dangerous right wing extremists
grahamcluley.com/hackers-hijack-central-cardiff-billboard-display-swastikas/

>Last day of Royal duties for Prince Phillip
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-final-royal-engagement-gaffes-96-years-duke-edinburgh-queen-elizabeth-ii-a7872561.html

>Brexit latest: Free movement of EU citizens to Britain will end in 2019
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-free-movement-of-eu-citizens-to-britain-will-end-in-2019-a3600196.html

>Terror suspect arrested at """London""" Southend Airport
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-40806463

>‘Enough is enough' Scheming Philip Hammond warned to stop plotting as PM holidays in Italy
express.co.uk/news/politics/834794/brexit-chancellor-philip-hammond-warned-transition-period-gerard-lyons

>Apple now unironically supports the whole US economy
cityam.com/269603/dow-jones-passes-22000-new-record-high

>Olney says she will stand to be an MP at the next election in part 2 of her JUST blog
newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2017/07/im-very-much-out-my-ear-what-its-becoming-ex-mp

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

>Venezuela poll turnout figures ‘manipulated by at least 1m votes’
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/02/venezuela-poll-turnout-figures-manipulated-by-at-least-1m-votes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
youtube.com/watch?v=zNVB43xfBRY
youtube.com/watch?v=wlQFvKgPSC0
youtube.com/watch?v=bQE0QPFoLfs
youtube.com/watch?v=pX2h1A6rk6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=slya8UVaQjk
youtu.be/aL3agVbX6K8?t=13m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=dhqyAroAk8k
youtube.com/watch?v=6dxm_W3uNYw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
youtube.com/watch?v=zNVB43xfBRY
youtube.com/watch?v=wlQFvKgPSC0
youtube.com/watch?v=bQE0QPFoLfs
youtube.com/watch?v=pX2h1A6rk6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=slya8UVaQjk

Updated version.

Thank you so much for fixing the format. My OCD was going mad.

Half nigger COPE BTFO'd

Watched that the another night. You should post Bowden talking about it as well.

FUCKING MICRO INEQUALITIES

At one point the British Army was the envy of the world. Feared by every single person on this fucking planet.

Please, please, please can we just end all this shit

>tfw always wanted to join the Army since I was a child
>tfw the thought of autistically marching about the place is fantastic
>all this diversity shite

So much for Queen and Country lads.

You featured one twice, but I wont say which.

>Micro-inequalities

Nice country you got there.

>Still listening to bela bartok

Patrician suggestion user.

>it's no longer a meme

HAHAHHAA ANGLOS STILL MALE FUN OF GERMANS IN PRIVATE

Seriously this shit on BBC Two is one of the most unfunniest thing I have ever seen. The Mash Report shite

People don't watch this...Right lads?

Stop eating meat. Your body will thank your for it.

This one? t youtu.be/aL3agVbX6K8?t=13m54s

Prove you're a good catholic in ten seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhqyAroAk8k
This one.

I'm not.

Feel really ashamed about it too.

I made myself Saint Peter in that image, making me (by Catholic logic) primus.

oh god
they've infiltrated our military

>this interminable try hard BBC faggotry
Tfw to intelligent to be a fag-enabler.

Personally, I think things went wrong when you adopted a bullpup as a service rifle.

The PC-Brigade / white-guilt-types have infiltrated every level of society and the UK has been beyond doomed for decades. You should never be surprised by this kind of thing.

It's almost as if you haven't taken the black pill.

Why would you willingly join up to fight for zog and help more immigrants enter? If the queen wanted her forces to actually defend the country she would have done something by now.

Why do people hate bullpup?

Nyet. SA80 is fine.

When will we stop wasting money on army? This is literally pointless.

Again
>Righly So

Is that PRIDE I hear?

>Muh trigger
>Muh ergonomics

Basically people that use a bull-pup once and get angry because they aren't used to it

>Why would you willingly join up to fight for zog and help more immigrants enter?

Nah, I want to march up and down squares and maybe shoot some brown people.

>mfw i see kay has uploaded a new cooking video and the comments are full of people shitting on her

it just ain't cricket

delet this.

SA80 is best raifu.

He's going to change his name to Righly So

N O N C E

Is that literally it?

Yes master.

:D

Well it is or atleast was fairly unreliable and it was 5.56 which is just a bit gay tbf

D E L E T

I agree that the 5.56 is gay as fuck, but I've never once had an issue with the A2 that wasn't down to lack of proper care

L1A1, best battle rifle

researching mosley atm from what i understand so far he was a based guy who was killed by jews and communists?? also are any of his book worth reading; also which of enochs books hould i start with

Yes. Bullpups tend to have worse triggers than conventional rifles because they have a big bar from the trigger to the trigger mechanism.

Contrary to what they will tell you on /k/, this has very little effect on how effectively the weapon can be used in combat.

And on the ergonomics, people get angry with bullpups because they are so used to conventional rifles. I'd even argue that the SA80 is better ergonomically than an AR because you can operate the whole thing with just your left hand, as apposed to the AR where you have to hold it weird to hold the bolt open.

SA80 is fine

My missus has bought some bedroom toys. What's wrong with just standard shagging? Why is everybody obsessed with (((fetishes))) and toys?

OUT OF THE WAY FAGGOTS

DADDY'S HERE

I love the L1A1, but it was made by NONCOUNTRY and probably had some French influence TBQH.

>Well it is or atleast was fairly unreliable
Key word: "was".

Brandon's got nothing on the Goose.

The AR cocking (T) handle is in a daft place as well

Sorry m8. Didn't mean to embarrass anybody

SA80 is ugly as fuck but i'm gonna assume it's recoil is easy to control because of the position of the grip

would you ever date a qt black girl

W-what sort of toys?

when she wants to peg you run for the hills lad

Just felt like posting this

>ywn feel her enlarged bulk smothering you as she whispers in your ear what her and Fearne really got up to...

Why even live...

Does water really help when it comes to wait loss? Apparently drinking 2,250ml of the shit per day lets you shed off the pounds along with an hour of exercise.

I dislike it but only because I don't like non-reciprocating cocking-handles.

How black are we talking?

Yes

It's not ugly, it's sexy as fuck, M16 is hideous, that is an ugly rifle.

>ywn go dogging with a tripfag

Chocolate black

>SA80 is ugly as fuck

I mean it's no English rose but come on.

It's a juicy read, I am still on mexico though

>
>SA80 is ugly as fuck but i'm gonna assume it's recoil is easy to control because of the position of the grip
Recoil aint a problem, just it's a bit heavy compared to other rifles

I'd go with pic related but she'd have to pay for dinner

>Just Googled 'tribal African girl'. Some pretty hot pics...

>refugees entering in droves, due to unregulated ports
>white immigrants, and in cases their English, Irish spouses are leaving with them

More mud people and less white by the day. Fucking kill me edition instead, mate.

Don't let your dreams be memes user

youtube.com/watch?v=6dxm_W3uNYw

Look how this retard handles it.

This is not a qt black chick

Rimmer is really fat though, just a heads up.

Restraints, anal stuff (her, not me), gags and the like. Nothing too mental and it's stuff I've used before and enjoyed but I pretty much just enjoy proper sex most.

Luckily she's totally submissive and nothing like that would ever be suggested. At least that's what I think. If it does happen, don't worry I'll be out quick as fuck.

Water is good because it's calorie free and keeps you feeling full. I drink about 3-4 litres/day and exercise for about 45 minutes/day on average. I don't ever lose weight though because I drink like a cunt

It would depend on their behaviour/personality desu
They'd have to be uncle tom/coconut tier

>A2
That's the A1, look at the cocking lever

what do you think of the fn scar or aac honey badger
Idk why it literally makes me uncomfortable

It's only retarded if you aren't used to it. He's struggling because he's using it like a retard and holding the weapon wrong.

SA80 hate is a meme. It's fine.

Shut your cunt mouth.

i have an extremely low amount of body fat and drink a fuck tonne of water don't know if the two things are related though, i dont excersive regularly anymore because i'm not skinny as fuck

We better not replace it with some Yankshit.

I didn't name the video...

Scar is ugly, don't like it, much more into the look of the H&K g36 it's slicker, or that MP5 variant made by H&K that has the grip at the front? Small little handle dong thing, forgot the name of it.

>aac honey badger
Looks like the scar.

He handles guns constantly and should know with common sense how to handle a bullpup. It's not fucking hard.

>1PBTID
really kicks in that vtec

>purposely making your nation weak

white ppl have no culture sweeties

Doesn't sound so crazy lad, as long as it doesn't escalate to pegging you and stamping on your balls. Has shona got a hairy back? Post pics of your gf's feet : )

>i dont excersive regularly anymore because i'm not skinny as fuck
What did he mean by this?

I didn't know that Chris Harris had a fatter identical twin in the Army.

Sorry about this stuff bleeding over across the pond, Dad.
Have fun with Paki insider attacks.

The only realistic thing they can do to end all this is a racial purity spiral that ends up with the predominate race: muslims.

They will keep bringing this shit up until all whites are dead/bred out, then on to asians, indians, mixed etc.

one of the lads had the audacity to turn to me and imply britian has no culture at the pub the other night

You too son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting