Quebec Is "Close To Its Limits" As Refugees Flood Across US-Canada Border

Enjoy fkn leafs! zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-03/quebec-close-its-limits-after-flood-refugees-across-us-canada-border

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMmzNuNKZcE
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/census-languages-ottawa-2017-1.4233075
youtu.be/IXDmQlNM2nA
macleans.ca/news/grande-prairie-tops-list-of-most-dangerous-cities-in-canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those racists in quebec need to give up more for the refugees

Canada:it is America's duty to take these people how can they deny it?
>takes our refugee flow for a week
oy vey goyim make it stop

Diversity, diversity, diversity.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMmzNuNKZcE

But Quebec isnt even by the border and they speak french. Strange how they would go there.

they want a population that will surrender

Good hopefully those people can make a quality life for themselves in Canada.

After all Canada has plenty of lawns to mow.

I bet in a generation they will be running for local office.

Canada wtf dude.
Stop taking our future doctors, scientists and lawyers from us you fucking pricks.

Pol how can we meme more spics into Canada?

most of them go to montreal, where its a fucking immigrant hell hole, where you dont need to speak any french to be able to get around.

It's almost as if a tidal wave of borderline-retarded third-worlders is a burden on infrastructure.

Are you autistic Quebec borders like 4 states

For a Hatian leech, they can get by with some morphed Patois and Franglais. But once they get embedded, they'll become a large enough community to get their own people to deliver social services for them. Sort of like the Arabs & Maghrebis do now in Quebec. They get some halfay intelligent ones or their kids to act as go-betweens and interpreters. Look at the Hispanics in LA.

Reading this today
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/census-languages-ottawa-2017-1.4233075

>One in six people in Ottawa-Gatineau now has a mother tongue other than French or English, according to that data.
Great........

The biggest influx Ottawa-Gatineau took in was those Somalias in the 1990s after that failed UN intervention.

I dpn't have much of a problem with some Mandarin & Cantonese speakers as their childrens, for the most part will adjust well to Canuckistan. That Confucianism produces smart obedient people who like the shekels. Why we take in anyone from MENA or sub-Saharan Africa is beyond me.

>Population that will surrender
>Quebec, the ireland of canada
They fucked up.

Probably for "balance."

For example, the American MSM here was criticizing the English-language-only immigration policy for implicitly favoring majority-white countries like the UK and Australia.

I live in a place called Grande Prairie, it can be boring here but when I see threads like this I feel lucky. Grande Prairie is so far north in western Canada that we really don't get immigrants, nobody wants to live here, especially immigrants who get "too cold" in our southernmost cities like Toronto. And being this far north and close to the Rockies it feels like this place is immune to most natural disasters, there will never be an earthquake or volcano or tornado or tsunami or anything that Mother Nature can use to fuck shit up. Only fire, like ft McMurray. It feels very safe here. Come home white man.

>Probably for "balance."
>For example, the American MSM here was criticizing the English-language-only immigration policy for implicitly favoring majority-white countries like the UK and Australia.

So true. I really sympathize with what you guys go thru on a daily basis on the US-Mexican border. Insane.

I worked with illegal immigrants in entry-level jobs as a teenager, and as individuals they're not bad people, but the problem is organizations like La Raza that have taken over some cities, especially in California, and are using immigration as a political bio-weapon against us. Like you said, insane.

>I live in a place called Grande Prairie, it can be boring here but when I see threads like this I feel lucky. Grande Prairie is so far north in western Canada that we really don't get immigrants, nobody wants to live here, especially immigrants who get "too cold" in our southernmost cities like Toronto. And being this far north and close to the Rockies it feels like this place is immune to most natural disasters, there will never be an earthquake or volcano or tornado or tsunami or anything that Mother Nature can use to fuck shit up. Only fire, like ft McMurray. It feels very safe here. Come home white man.

I want to get back to Alberta ASAP. I lived in at the extreme SW edge of Calgary and absolutely loved it. Beautiful views and not even a fraction of the filth you see in the GTA. Toronto is a shithole.

Hatian speak french

>On the American side, New York state taxis have built a booming cottage industry taking people to Roxham Road. There's always another wave to deliver. And the next one is never far behind.

MAGA

>make english illegal to """""protect culture"""""""
>mudslimes flood province, speak english and BAN PORK
>no more delicious tourtiere, ragout boulettes, and cretons
frogs btfo

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

STUPID LEAFS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

They don't stay in based Quebec, they moove in Anglo speaking territory to suck fucking Anglo Canadians

Hola somos tus nuevos vecinos

This. I just read the article, its great.

Would be interesting to see how Quebecers and Haitians interact. Btw most Haitians speak more of a Creole dialect of French.

They speak European French too, they're like bilingual in Kreyól and Français

It's funny because there's no way you can guard the whole massive border between us like you can Mexico. Have fun with the influx of terrorists

only the upper class

They are your Haitians pets. Don't blame us you colonized every black place on the planet and sold Quebec you cowardly mutt.

Their limits are pretty low. US should deport all its illegals to Canada.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ya, Canada, better take all those refushits we don't want or you're racist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>It's funny because there's no way you can guard the whole massive border between us like you can Mexico. Have fun with the influx of terrorists

Funny enough, the terrorism tends to go south. Most groups use Canada as a safe haven to collect and launder shekels. They then move south to buy weapons and ship them back home. That or they just liaise with their friendly neighbourhood CIA handler and have them do everything for them in theatre.

It's not like you aren't already Mexico/Africa lite Tyreekus.

I live in Montreal. Should I start panicking?

top kek, leafs can't handle a couple thousands illegals.

You can have them, fucking leafs fuck Cuckanada

don't worry, Leafs. Justin says that diversity is your strength. You believing that bullshit?

This will probably happen, and they will be over joyed. Commies love new workers.

I live in south florida and we have alot of haitian people who live here. They all go to church and work 80 hours a week.. We also have alot of "snow birds" as we call them who come down every winter from Quebec, and they can speak to each other perfectly.

lmao quebec is like canada's sweden, they have the highest benefits.

Well Canada?

Are you not going to accept all those poor welfare migrants?

Diversity is your strength after all

I do and yes. We are turning like Western Europe way faster than I though

>"refugees"
They keep using that word

Wait, are our Mexicans seriously fleeing to Canadian? This is fucking beautiful, anyone have some hard numbers here?

Can i be a refugee in the US? Fucking hell guys, save me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY PERFECT COUNTRY!

Haitians have an accent that sounds primitive and stupid. Sort of like ebonics. I mean even redneck racist Quebecers who themselves have a dumb sounding accent make fun of Haitians.

Oh and Haitians are typically lazy and incompetent from what i've personally experienced.

>afraid they might not be let in later, tens of thousands of illegals suddenly rush the Canadian border overwhelming systems and then start bitching about poor living conditions and how Canada doesn't care about them.

Rookie mistake, Canada.

How much are houses in your area? I really want to get the fuck out of montreal

This is what Canada wanted, enjoy

I cant find the clip , but they interviewed one who said they had to wear bracelets and it's not the freedom they want, he proceeded to say everyone hope to be released soon so they can travel to ontario. dumb montreal mayor yesterday started to tweet in kreyol and it was trump's fault, now since they don't want to stay in montreal he's butthurt

>Would be interesting to see how Quebecers and Haitians interact.

You're welcome, Bubba

youtu.be/IXDmQlNM2nA

>Refugees
From where?

Dress up like ICE and when you see Mexicans get startled go up to them and say you don't agree with Trump and advise they go to Canada and express how much free shit they can get.

This.

It's Canada's problem now. Enjoy your crack epidemics, spiraling welfare claimants, and property thefts.

Based taxi drivers?

The "progressive" French were never nice to those people, just compare Haiti and Jamaica.

As individuals, they commit identity theft to get jobs, undercut honest Americans' wages, half of them don't pay income taxes, yet they all benefit from government services. Many of them are in debt to the drug cartels that operate the coyotes, and they are knowingly funding the massive drug operations that are poisoning people and turning Mexico into a living hell. As individuals, they are bad people who take things they are not entitled to, and do not pay into the system what they should. Send them all to Quebec.

Lived in Miami for 8 years. Haitians don't work. They steal rape and murder.

Should have been out of there by 2012 ya fool.

I thought leafs like diversity and being culturally enriched. Don't they? They sure (((talk a good game))).

Grand Prairie is nice. I will never SK or Alta. Fucking Central Canada Masterrace.

granted, SK gave us Douglas and NDP, which fucking ruined the country.

god damnit...

Best Korea tweets are fucking hilarious.

No doubt lots of evil shit, especially today. Even better, send them back and build the wall AND penalize Mexico for every illegal immigrant we find here.

Lel, the most violent shithole in Canada...

macleans.ca/news/grande-prairie-tops-list-of-most-dangerous-cities-in-canada/

Checked. Especially this UK one. Just when you thought UKucks couldn't get more cringe and disgusting.

It's racist not to displace your people. Don't be racist, Canada.

Please, Québécois anons, don't be cucked like the rest of your country, or like your distant relatives in the EU. I know you have it in you to stand up to this shit, you have laws against Anglaise in a country that wants to destroy you. Do something for yourselves ffs!!

Anglais* fuck I hate mobile

The fuck? I live in Montreal and travel to America all the time because it's less than an hour away.

Why don't you meme them back to Mexico instead of a fellow white country?

Its too late, most of quebec is liberal, and even if we have law 101, it isnt enforced at all, and couillard is pretty much a cuck like trudeau. Unless the parti quebecois stops trying to push the separation from canada, Liberal are there to stay for a while.

What did he actually do?

Refugees? thats a weird way to say economic migrants, this is going to be great when they are on welfare and have free healthcare. /s

He's also a faggot I'd love for the female cop to touch me

as usual, no way to know because the video starts too late, all we see is him crying he dindu nuffin, its because im black, etc. And comments doesnt help at all its 95% shitting on the cops for being racist. I woulndt want to be a cop in the blackest part of montreal. must sucks so much

Notice how first they used to be called refugees? Now its asylum seekers.They are just muting it down so it blends easy into 'immigrants seeking a better life'

>slave haitians all violently murder their owners
>country goes to hell in a handbasket
reap what you sow

I also like how there's virtually no images of the Haitian immigrants in Quebec and the severity of the situation is completely downplayed by every media outlet

Anyone have statistics on what burden of proof these people actually have to provide? How fucked is it that Canada's legit immigration system has pretty high standards and is selective as fuck but everyone who shows up at the border unannounced and undocumented is let in

I'm learning french to move there

fuck off pajeet we're full

And American niggers always call Canada super all not racist and shiiieeettt. They want to play victim no matter where they are.

lol the entire western world is being overrun with worthless shitskins. well, except poland. what a time to be alive

>They want to play victim no matter where they are.

They cry out in pain as they steal your bike.

NOW THEY'RE GONNA FLOOD MY NATIVE MARITIMES
hELP

I'm going to Montreal tomorrow night for Osheaga. Should I start panicking?

There is so such thing as too many. We are all people and deserve free stuff. No borders. Free stuff.

There's a lot of niggers and muslims but you shouldn't worry at Osheaga you'll probably see mostly white people there.

Thank God and thank you, Canadanon.

nice, let those subhumans leave my future country, we dont want them here

You'll soon see why we hate sp*Cs so much. You'll be wishing it was just more poos and Arabs instead

This.

why arent we rounding up all illegals and bussing them to the border?

Are canadians such racists they dont want immigration?

i wonder howmuch time it will take for the natives to declare war on the refugees

>be mohawk
>don't pay taxs but cannot own a piece of land
>tires of being on wellfair
>2nd citizenship
>see refugees getting shit ton of free money
>see refugees buying houses and businesses close to our territories

>Fucking fat nig-nogs
>Haven't missed many meals
>Refugees

lmao the (((cbc))) keeps saying nothing is going wrong and how easy the process is going