WE

>WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpVJzLFQ9ro
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ

KANGZ

Greeks and other Medcucks confirmed to be non-white. Nice try you fucking shitskin niggers.

can you see achilles's little dick sticking out? definitive proof he is not black.

GAWDLINS

Did you know it is literally impossible for white people to wear dreadlocks?

>also that greek nose

Why are niggers so stupid? Why do they fall for this shit? What do we do about the negro problem?

'N'

youtube.com/watch?v=BpVJzLFQ9ro

Nice try crypto-kike. The proof is in OP.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
>Egypt, located on the isthmus of Africa, is an ideal region to study historical population dynamics due to its geographic location and documented interactions with ancient civilizations in Africa, Asia and Europe. Particularly, in the first millennium BCE Egypt endured foreign domination leading to growing numbers of foreigners living within its borders possibly contributing genetically to the local population. Here we present 90 mitochondrial genomes as well as genome-wide data sets from three individuals obtained from Egyptian mummies. The samples recovered from Middle Egypt span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the New Kingdom to the Roman Period. Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times. This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

>Nice try crypto-kike.

Rope.

WE WUZ PHALANX N SHEEEEEET

Well hannibal was black.

It shouldn't be hard to get leftists to run with this ball, make sure they realize this means they can say Europeans have been using slave labor of blacks for at least 7000 years.

>implying Greeks don't have curly hair that is very easy to make dreads with

that is not nigger bone structure. that is clearly not a coon

speaks da thruuth

Most of them were black or brown, they probably even reached america centuries ago.

Hannibal mother was a celtiberian.

This is now a "we wuz" thread, I'll start. WE WUZ VANILLA 'N SHEEEEEEEIIT

I'm as greek as it can get but I am white as hell. Same with my parents. Our family name, Zaharias, also has ties to ancient greece so I don't really get the whole "greeks aren't white" thing.

WE WUZ VOLLEYBALLS N' SHEEEEEEEEIIIT!!!

They're really in a class by themselves

>Zaharias
Zechariah , jew name

more

i love these

MUH MAGIC MELANIN IS COSMIC ENERGY!!!

Instead of posting we wuz kangz every time this happens, why don't you just debunk this nonsense right on their facebook page?

WE WUZ CARTOONZ N' SHEEEEIIT!!!

Assuming this is... correct

What about light skin blacks?

Carthaginians were greek colonists

WE WUZ MEDUSA N' SHEEEIT!!!

STAY WOKE

That's just blatant autism

> niggers don't know how to sculpt

Seriously. How else do you depict fine, curly hair in a fragile material like marble. My god...niggers don't know anything.

We invented peanut butter AND math!

This logic also applies to the fresco - I guess they were blacks wth tiny waists? I mean what level do we stop accepting a fresco as 100% accurate to reality?

I guess the sky was brown colored as well?

>Achilles was raised by a single mother
Checks out

WE WUZ AKILLEEZE

Wtf I like black chicks now

What is a fresco in that context?

All that's needed is the theme song from "The Rifleman."

Have niggers actually ever invented anything other than crime and, aids?

What the fuck did bugs bunny do?

that isnt a nigger

I would LOVE to hear the explanation of this from the autistic nig nog who made it.

>Che Guevara t-shirt
Erm....

It's because when you go there, it is like visiting Brazil

Rumors spread that Greeks aren't white

Greeks are white in the same way Mexicans are white: the upper-class and celebrities/politicians are "white" and indeed could pass as white

I wonder if he is left eye dominant and that's why he's doing that. Look how he is squinting his face (brow, lips).
Any /k/ommandos have any tips? I'm left eye dominant and right handed. Don't have a problem with pistols, but have trouble aiming rifles/shotguns. Especially looking down scopes.

Obligatory:

> ((so I don't really get the whole "greeks aren't white" thing.))

Do these nigs not know what color cream is?

Shit, I need to pre read them. Wrong image :(

Kept getting the black brotha' duck shot.

That artwork is called black-figure vase painting and it's an extremely common painting style that was used in ancient Greece. Anyone who has taken a Freshmen level Humanities class knows this.

While niggers are the dumbest, the people on Sup Forums must be retarded as well because no one fucking mentioned this.

>Greek
You mean Phoenician you fucking retard.

...it's impossible for white people to refrain from washing their hair?

Oh fuck I'm jewish?

Bugs Bunny - (((Mel Blanc)))
Spider-Man - (((Stan Lee)))
Superman - (((Jerry Siegel))) and (((Joe Shuster)))
Jesus - Self-explanatory

wtf i love black anti-jewish lynch mobs now

>I'm left eye dominant and right handed
same here
>have trouble aiming rifles/shotguns. Especially looking down scopes.
I'm the exact opposite. You probably are just uncomfortable with holding rifles as I am with holding pistols because I've shot "long guns" since I was twelve but have only shot pistol like twice in my life

Is this the black Ember's Ghost Squad? It's just a bunch of slight variations of Huey and Riley Freeman.

Why the fuck would you fire a rifle like that?
I'm British and even I know how you position yourself with a gun.

Was expecting it to kick back like a mule and smash his teeth in

kek

>his face at the end
everytime

Best part is the death glare he gave the other black guy. Must have used his melanin magic to superglue the phone to the ground when he touched it for a brief moment.

you need to train yourself to shoot/aim with both eyes open.

GAS GAS GAS

name your files better

guy with blue shirt's face KEK

underrated

i would watch this for hours on end if it was a genre of tv show

One of the nogs is literally wearing a star of david.

>Jewfro
>Jews black too?

Fuck man I knew how to hold a gun when I was 6. They're so ergonomic it just makes sense. wtf

This has to be satire, nogs wouldn't use #bixnood unironically. Still hilarious though.

KANGZ

WE WUZ SPARTA

Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaj

>not even smart enough to legit fake it

>can't stop watching

They can't get simple things.

>he could have bumped it.

>Bumps white mans fist
>loses support of black fans

I don't think he could have.

Didn't even include some of the best bits from that vid.

>Insubordination out the arse
>Communicating via mobile phone.
>Firing rifles sideways
>Not having enough ammo to practise firing so they have to use sound effects.