Hi, CNN reporter here, I'm doing an expose on the Alt-Right, and considering Sup Forums is the home of this movement...

Hi, CNN reporter here, I'm doing an expose on the Alt-Right, and considering Sup Forums is the home of this movement, I've come here to find out how you, the rank and file (so to speak) feel about your leader. In particular, have the allegations of pedophilia affected your views on him? Consider this a great chance to get your views heard by the main stream media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Milo is the leader of the alt-right

Yeah, you're definitely from CNN alright.

>Sup Forums
>((((alt-right))))

Nope, we're NAZIS.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

MILO is a faggot who fucks children. He represents everything the AltRight opposes

Big if true

>Alt-right
>Sup Forums
No. That's not us. Try 9gag

>Milo is the leader of the alt-right
>alt-right

Omg I love Milo now

CNN or not.

Milo isnt really our leader, if you're looking for pretty mich the head of our entire movement currently going on, everything points to richard spencer. He also coined the term alt-rit and made a trademark out of it, basically made it cool to be alt-right. Sup Forums is basically a tool to get our thoughts out there, media expose through Spencer and Milo helps a lot.

post belly button

Not the real CNN. You are fake fake news.

He is BASED and i love him (no homo :))

You people are a fucking joke. LOL!

Hi, RT reporter here. I"m doing an expose on fake news, and considering CNN is the home of fake news I've come to this thread to find out how OP, a LARPing asshole, feels about making shitty bait threads. In particular, have the allegations of making shit up affected your views on OP? Consider this a great chance to bump a shitty thread and reward OP's "1 post by this ID".

There is no fucking way in hell that this is an actual CNN reporter, mode bait though.

>Spencer

>Not a National Bolshivil

>Not Sup Forums's enemy

Nice try Dicky

shouldn't be trying to keep jim acosta from killing himself?

nigger faggot

How would you like to suck my balls?

Get the fuck out of here. Seriously. If I have to start back tracing your fucking ISP, the consequences will never be the fucking same.

>Milo
>a leader

I've been fucking memeing since 05. The guy wasn't even aware of Sup Forums until 14.

FUCK OFF SHILL.

CNN IS GARBAGE AND CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF FROM HERE

Shouldn't you be looking into the Clinton's and Podestas if you're so concerned about pedophilia? Or perhaps take a look at Sharia Law and Islam

He is going to the oven along with his kind

Tits or GTFO

Op is a fnn fag

>on the Alt-Right, and considering Sup Forums is the home of this movement
Story checks out. This "journalist" absolutely works for CNN.

Need more of these.

This fucking cuckleberry is NOT our dear leader. Fake jews with fake news.

Fnn

I'm the hacker known as Sup Forums. I'm a system admin who knows my way around. Let me remind you that it's illegal to talk to people on Sup Forums, so any information you get, you get from me. The rules are different for haxors.

I assume all powerful people, especially business men and politicians, are pedophiles or associate with them in their circle. Since no verified evidence has been brought against him, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I voted for him and hope he will continue to fulfill his campaign promises. I've never been more pleased with a president desu senpai.

1 post by this ID. Start the ovens...

I am the real leader of the Alt-Right. My name is Robert Paulson. AMA.

Hold my beer

To sum our movement up, we pretty much just hate niggers. That simple. Now you're redpilled

>1 post by this is
Milo. The leader of the (((alt right))). Sure I guess. Anyone who calls themselves alt right is a faggot so they wouldn't mind one as a leader. Adorable post

im jewish

floppy boner

we are nazi's not alt-right faggots. get out you filthy jew

Btw what actually happened is Trump owned the hotel where an actual pedophile elite was trafficking underaged children. Trump found out, banned him, and then they tried to say he participated. That's where these allegations came from. Nothing but good ol Podesta and Clinton trying to save their asses and blame someone else.

You will obviously misrepresent us.

We are actually anti Jews who can't decide if we want full blown free market or actual nat soc ideals.

Mention that we hate Jews - do it faggot.

Jesus

no one cares

Milo gave me a blowjob once. He said my penis was "small and milky," which I took to be a racial comment, but other than that it was okay. AMA.

>considering Sup Forums is the home of this movement

We're not though, CNN is literally the home of the movement. Ironically, you're the ones who created it, defined it, and nurtured it.

And you still don't see it.

*Sam Hyde

You could do way more interesting pieces based on what you ask us all here compared to the same boring "muh alt rite" some examples being:
>why are young men dropping out of society
>why people feel the need to post on an anonymous Taiwanese image sharing bazar even when their ideaology isn't as extreme as mainstream leftist groups like antifa
>white peoples perspective on being the establishments favourite punching bag
>group identity in anonymous environments
>the debate style and rigor of different social networks ie. Sup Forums vs. reddit

But your also probably a larping faggot so remember to garnish your options field friends

>1 post by this ID
>idiots replying
Stop it.

We're gonna fuck your wives in front of you.

Not a pol tard but fuck if your from cnn let me tell you something.
>pol does not represent all of Sup Forums
Its like driving through a shitty section of ny and thinking thats the whole city.
While we tend to fling racial and other politically incorrect terms around on other boards generally its not as bad as pol.
Pol is a canncer that has grown on Sup Forums.

This really rustled my neurons

We know it's fake

9gag is the home of the alt-right, jim

He's just trying to prep for his next debate against Miller isn't he? Won't help Jim you'll get rekt every time

Bait as fuck

Why are you LARPing.
I don't even know know who this leader is

WHEN will the CNN make an expose of the leftist neo marxist traitors and their degenerate ideology?

All of Sup Forums used to say the same shit as Sup Forums, they said it as a joke but even that doesn't happen much anymore. A few politically incorrect statements gets an instant "go back to the containment board hur hur hur". You fucks don't know how to have a laugh anymore.

Fraudulent and homosexual, it would be sage to be more subtle next time

There is not leader. It is not a dictatorship. There are several figureheads, you cut one off 10 more will come instead.

Trump is shady, and I do not trust him. I am for him because the neolib/neocon power structure is against him.

Why is the media not discussing the Epstein connection? Why is the media not discussing the vague connections with Trump to organized crime back in the day?

Why does the media not discuss events like the Dutroux affair, or Iran Contra, or the franklin scandal?

Could you write an article about one of these subjects? If you could, then I would respect you and see you as a defender of the people.

>Consider this a great chance to get your views heard by the main stream media.
>(((shameless))) lies

Kill yourself nigger faggot.

CNN was/is involved in this Shill Operation being done against Sup Forums:

Be aware & spread the information around.

>your leader

We don't have a leader libtard. And if you think people or more upset about some comments he made than actual pedophile networks in the United States then think again.

>Hi, CNN reporter here,
fuck off w/this bullshit larper

You are terribly missinformed. Sup Forums is a left wing site. This NatSoc stuff is just satire.