Starbucks, YES!

Immigrants don't contribute to the econo-

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=77523
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this real or a fake ICE twitter troll.

Oh, it's real trumpet.

Here's more

this was made by Sup Forums, we plan to make immigrants believe that this is real, call ICE, tweet to liberals that starbucks planned this, and create a massive cycle of angry liberals

have the Spanish version?
also what happened to the discord?

>not posting the beaner version
brainlet detected

thanks user

every one should show up for the discount. How can Starbucks prove you're not undocumented?

THIS. IS. AWESOME!

>starshits
>implying beaners dont exclusively drink 7-11 coffee

Fix your tactics

It's a good troll but I don't see how it helps them getting deported. Is ICE going to be stationed outside of every starbucks? Even if they are, are they going to demand random people's papers? Not everyone carries ID if they don't drive. Can they even demand to see people's ID or proof of residency if they haven't committed a crime?

How many here will fall for the bait? Most.

If this is true, I'm going to drive to every starbucks in my area just to get as many of these as I can. I won't even drink them.

I'm so glad starbucks is doing its part to help the disenfranchised

>starbucks cooperating with ice to bag millions of beans on one fated day
A-are they, d-dare I say it... /ourguys/ pol?

Shit lol just told my hot latina gf that they were pulling this shit. I told her to try to pass as an illegal to get a discount. Better call her back before things get hairy...

>"youre not a undocumented citizen, sir"
>"well i dont have my documents on me, therefore im undocumented. Give me my free drink coffee nigger"

You're a faggot.

Starbucks CEO: (((((Howard Schultz)))))

>Adopt fake Eastern European accent
>Demand free coffee and ask to see a manager if they bother you.

They can ask you to identify yourself but you're not required to show proof of identity. However if you do lie about your identity, that's a crime. Pretty hard for them to know when just asking random people on the street.

fuck mexico and FUCK brown people

Very clever. Starbucks is working with ICE.

>40% off
>still a complete rip-off
>still refusing to pay any taxes in America to pay for the welfare all those illegal immigrants rely on.

I love Sup Forums.

They're not called brown people they're called shitskins

>being this new

Even if it were real, which I doubt it is, how would someone be able to prove they're "undocumented", if there's no documents to state your lack of documentation?

lol if the only way they can afford shit is if they get a 40% discount then that's not helping the economy, that cutting into profit margins.

Fucking genius!

It's just a marketing ploi to get them to switch.

btw: do South Americans have a big coffee culture?
They certainly produce a lot of the higher quality coffee beans.

Yo I got the original files on the Spanish and English version, is there anything that needs fixing?

So what's to stop me from walking in and getting something cheap? I'm "undocumented". I don't have a driver license.

A better troll would be signs like this that says they are putting up immigration checkpoints nearby SOON or every other day. That helps them go into hiding or avoid going out on certain days.

> That off center Starbucks logo

I thought you were autistic pol

Fixed

We are autistic, yet gimpy.

>11
Kek. Noice.

What the fuck does alex jones have to do with anything?

It's been a long time since Sup Forums did an epic troll. The last one I remember was when we got the "okay" hand sign declared a hate symbol. You faggots failed to turn the peace sign into a symbol for two genders. I'm not exactly sure what will become of this. I doubt any illegals will fall for it since they don't use twitter, they don't speak English, and realistically you can't prove you're undocumented. People might go to Starbucks and fuck with the employees, though, which will be good for laughs.

>ICEd coffee

if anything it needs some fine print at the bottom. look at a couple other existing starbucks ads to see what they print (all rights reserved, limited to participating stores, etc)
just stuff like that to make sure its more official in appearance

IT'S SPELLED FRAPPUCCINO YOU FUCKING MORON

I KEEP TELLING YOU THIS AND YOU'RE NOT CORRECTING IT

Holy shit.... GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!

Someone go hangout at starbucks and report all the illegals that come in to ICE.

DO IT NOW!!!!

wear a shirt with ice on it while sippin a coffee. see how many walkin then bolt out

have actually been seeing CBP/ICE marked trucks out on 1-10 in MS, LA, and AL, likely part of task force with local and/or state LE orgs

NOOOO we can use this as a chance to get rid of all the illegal scum don't ruin it

>holds out hand at register
>present your documents proving youre undocumented
>tfw you dont speake english to understand why you cant get your iced coffee

Got it

Sorry, I'm retarded it's 2017

but its the Current Year not the Previous Year

Brilliant

Also in english

thank god we dont have to show valid ID to purchase things in america.

Too late. They know now.

>implying spics can read
>print out the spanish version and hand it out in your local taco shop

doesn't matter though
the threat of being targeted will unnerve at least some who fall for it
we will make them literally shake

>One forum in a sea of millions.

I think you underestimate what can be done if this can gain traction and be seen by the more gullible ones.

get a job at Starbucks just to work that day. Spit in every order using this promotion. Generally be shit employee.
Get fired, nothing of value lost.

>Spit in every order using this promotion.

wh.....why would you not spit in all orders?

What's to stop you from getting what's happening?

holy shit that forum is hilarious, look at this persons sig
"42 year old dreamer, aged out of original DACA, lost out on extended DACA. Currently waiting on family petition before the orange man gets me. "

anyone not using promotion gets a free fortune cookie with a red pill message inside.

>Millions of actual citizens take advantage of this offer rather than illegals
>Starbucks goes belly up

Pls let this happen. I will be partaking, as long as they do this offer in my area.

im on board, but something tells me a multi billion dollar corporation doesn't go belly up from one day of giving out free drinks that cost them pennies on the dollar of their "retail value"

Frappucino

Not Frappacino

OP needs to correct this.

I want to watch (((starbucks))) burn

How would out know who to give this discount too? These guys are going to discriminate based on race who gets discounts? How can you prove your undocumented when the name entails you not having the proper paperwork to prove who you are and where our came from? In theory I could just walk in and claim to be undocumented.

I fixed it

SPREAD THIS ONE

Come for the iced coffee, stay because you got ICEd

>documents
>undocumented
t.retard

>Frappucino

It's Frappuccino.
(two c's).

How do you fail twice at googling this shit?

Don't, it has the old logo, it will be easily debunked

wtf I love coffee now!

Just shorted SBUX with $100k

We should be distributing a "print this coupon" version so illegals waste ink and paper too

If you faggots pull this off I'll post tits.

>11th of august

why do you europoors not even try?

shit, they are on us.

It must be spread faster. Anyone got a fake Twitter/Facebook account?

Found the fake news Russian shills.

You cum gargling cucks will never learn.

If you meme it, it will come

fuck it's already gained traction here on Sup Forums.

>Legal Status: Is Complicated

He's controlled opposition he tells two truths and 4 lies and acts crazy on purpose to discredit the right. But you already knew that.

Can't do text boxes for some reason

>dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=77523

That first poster's avatar looks like a stinky poop!

That was also my first reaction

Bump, let the meme magikkk flow!

Tweeted on all my accounts, doing my part for the lulz.

Almost as good as the old "show up at x to claim your prize" trick.

No, let this thread die. Official postings and trolling starts the sixth

Bump

Do you think one of them will be stupid enough to do this?

They think illegally coming into the country isn't a crime, so yes. At least some of them.

bout to make a twitter acc just for this

This pretty impressive

>Shitting all over the country that allows you to play tax loopholes in so you can make more money than you would in any other country

Isn't this one of our psy ops?