Name one redeeming factor our president has and I'll eat my own ass on livestream

name one redeeming factor our president has and I'll eat my own ass on livestream

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria-idUSKBN1A42KC
huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-join-republicans-in-bill-criminalizing-speech_us_5978bc17e4b0c6616f7ce6d9
whitehouse.gov/trump-stands-with-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unlike Obama, he loves his country and it's people.

Link to live live stream. asap

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria-idUSKBN1A42KC

he doubled the number of posters on Sup Forums with the help of r/The_Donald

One of his most redeeming qualities is that he has you so triggered and shook, you're willing to eat 2 scoops of shit out of your own ass on camera in defiance of Drumpfler

>calls the White House a dump
>calls New Hampshire a drug infested den
>insults Latinos
>insults war veterans
>insults families of dead soldiers
>doesn't pay his fair share of taxes
>insults women
>implying Trump loves even half of this country

He's implicitly pro-white.

Considering how your shitty party fucked up this country, I don't think I have anything to say to you other than that I don't negotiate with terrorists.

He's a patrio- no not that,,,,, ok how about this he gets things don- ,,,,,, nope no that either.... I'm all out of ideas

Ended the US policy of funding ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria

He is not a nigger like the last one.

>calls the White House a dump

It is, and it's bugged up and down too.

>calls New Hampshire a drug infested den

it is

>insults Latinos

so?

>insults war veterans

McCain doesn't count

>insults families of dead soldiers

made up

>doesn't pay his fair share of taxes

proved he paid far more than hillar bernie or obama

>insults women

who cares

>implying Trump loves even half of this country

If he hated this country he would have passed TPP, signed us onto the paris treaty and started a larger war in Syria.

He is BASED
He is REDPILL
He will protect WESTERN CIVILIZATION
He is MOONMAN

Ended TPP

He isn't controlled by international lobbying groups

He's funny as fuck

Typical American traitor spouting fake news.

He's willing to challenge the Deep State and genuinely try change Washington politics. He's a human wrecking ball and deep colonic

How can you be this retarded?

He filled Scalia's seat with Gorsuch. Now get to eatin faggot.

Tenacious.

Not a push over like Obama.

He kicked Vince McMahon's ass all over the place.

How can you be, ha has less forieghn money in him than any president in decades

He's the greatest president this country will ever have.
He's not a nigger.
He's not a leftist.
He's not a faggot.
He's not a woman.
He pisses faggots like you off.
He doesn't like foreign invaders.
He doesn't believe in stupid nigger lies.

>dips his nose in the AIPAC pot like every other American politician
B-b-but he couldn't possibly represent Israeli interests

You were gonna eat it live anyway, degenerate piece of shit.

Hes a politician who actually follows through

Obama typed 10 patiently and respectfully composed response letters most evening to randomly selected mail sent to the white house from Americans.

You think someone with narcissistic personality disorder and the language skills of a 5th grader has that kind of character?

Obamacare status: repealed and replaced
Wall status: paid for by Mexico, beautiful
Syrian children status: bombed by airstrikes

Wew, too much winning

His policies are so good chuck schumer took them for his plan

September can't arrive quickly enough.

OP didn't deliver

>every president talks to aipac and goes to Israel

That isn't the same thing as being beholden to lobbying firms

Do you think the Jews are the only lobbyists? Do you think they are the biggest?

I'm tired of you fucking tourists to politics when you just came ok the scene a year ago acting like you know shot about anything

Go back to 1960's politics, study all of it until you reach today and maybe you can begin to have a reasonable discussion about D.C. And the state of the us governemnt

Democrats Join Republicans In Bill Criminalizing Speech Critical Of Israel

>According to the ACLU, the Cardin legislation would “bar U.S. persons from supporting boycotts against Israel, including its settlements in the Palestinian Occupied Territories (emphasis mine) conducted by international governmental organizations, such as the United Nations and the European Union. It would also… include penalties for simply requesting information about such boycotts. Violations would be subject to a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison….This bill would impose civil and criminal punishment on individuals solely because of their political beliefs about Israel and its policies.”

huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-join-republicans-in-bill-criminalizing-speech_us_5978bc17e4b0c6616f7ce6d9

When Trump signs this legislation, how quickly will you start googling how to tie a noose?

not Hillary

> I'm tired of you fucking tourists to politics

These people get to vote for the president. Shouldn't you have tired of that a long time ago? Look who is in office. Look at him. Ross Perot would have been a better choice than this merit-less embarrassment. In closing: Duck Dynasty is a popular TV show and Switzerland will let you buy citizenship.

AIPAC is the biggest American lobbying group though.

Having a Jew puppet president is guaranteed, but at least Blumpf makes the leftists REEEEEEEEEEEE in an entertaining fashion.
Not a positive.

a friend to Goldman Sachs! MAGA

No ass for you!

He's white

President Trump stands in solidarity with Israel to reaffirm the unbreakable bond between our two nations and to promote security and prosperity for all.

whitehouse.gov/trump-stands-with-israel

THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR

And this is how you win an election.

He 's going to expel California from the Union; that way no Yankee jackasses can instigate a war to prevent Commiefornia leaving their sacred Union.

kerdasi amaq

Oh, yeah, he's not Hillary Clinton

Saw another thread just like this floating around; probably sliding something

Trump is a great golfer!

Time to eat your ass OP.

hes great because he isnt the things you ignorantly hate?

He's turning the Republican Party into an absolute embarrassment.

>hates Latinos
>a negative

Nigger are you serious? The USA had its origins as an Anglo colony and later was intended to be a successor Anglo nation. The minute they started letting in other ethnicities as citizens is when the country started circling the drain. It's not even anything against Latinos specifically, the same shit happens to any country when its ethnic majority starts being broken down by another(s).

He makes you look smart. 95% of people reading this are smarter than him. The 5% who disagree with me are idiots too.

Yes

He makes libtards insane.
bon apitite, assmunch.

Hello Cnn when will you die?

nice argument

Where are the letters? Where is his fucking composure? Why is he constantly demanding respect? Can he not wrap his head around the idea that if you do the job well, the respect will come?

>I'll eat my own ass on livestream
no, you won't

being a meme machine doesn't make you qualified to run a country