Pretty sure I was a quota admission

But I'm ok with that

>Go to university
>Dress like a whore
What a time to be alive

What about White Catholics?

I would have sex with this woman.

I hear you, bro. high five

Does joining the Military bring you down to the White Protestant level? Because I can't get a job anywhere in Commiefornia and I'm not even white

ayyy I want some hand slaps too

I'd bang

I could have gotten welfare for school for being catholic? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Off topic, but is anyone here ex-mil? I knew a couple of guys in college that were there on their GI bills, they had the hardest time after graduation finding work. Is it normal to face that kind of discrimination in the job market after serving?

I'm thinking it's because we were in a pretty liberal area, curious if that trend is true elsewhere?

Don't care, who's the chick?

>jews too
>literal 500% representation rate in U.png

literally anybody who's looked into the stats knows jews have pushed every other high performance group out of university

I'd put my penis in her vagina too if you know what I mean

I believe I have to concur with your assessment.

She might have a nice personality too. Would consider taking the time to investigate that further afterwards. You know, if it was good.

should just go find another jew to serve

>go to university
>be surprised that whores dress like whores

Here in northern ireland you have to state if you are part of the catholic or protestant community on job application, to ensure businesses arent discriminating against anyone.
Its basically affirmitive action for catholics.
I cant imagine that happens anywhere else though.

Explain pls

No. They probably chose shitty majors. Being a veteran looks amazing on applications and if your interviewer is ex military you may as well have the job.

It does not.
>In the US , no one cares as long as you're white

>be from a wealthy enough family
>older siblings were high achievers, got into elite universities
>high school ends, apply to school, worried that I have a mediocre GPA and unimpressive extracurriculars
>get into almost all the schools I apply to, feel like shit because I'm certain that they just let me in because of my background

>get to school
>realize that I actually just did better than a lot of the people around me

I'm sure it's hard to be at the top, but there's a fucking infinite pool of mediocrity that you can rise above.

this.
Although liberal areas are really shit sometimes, they can almost sniff the conservative values on you. Fortunately the Veterans network in the US is starting to look more like a mafia nowadays, was able to get a job digging ditches because the owner went to the same church I went to and was a Marine too. It should hold me over until I start trade school

>tfw liberals are telling me I should hate White people for "oppressing" "my people"
>mfw literally only White people have given me and my family a chance at anything

I know you fags would probably lynch me for being a bean but I can't stab you reprobates in the back

more than anyone

way behind whites in iq

no such thing
same as tikle down
no such thing

No. It's the opposite. Ex-military is amazing on a resume. There is no discrimination, even in a super liberal area.
The real truth is the economy is shit, finding a job is shit, and those glorified welfare queen ex-mil faggots are only now encountering the real world.

tikle me down ;)

I too would bump uglies with her

>protestant education

I as well would engage in promiscuous mature activities with said being of the female orientation

What did he mean by this?

hear hear, but for me, i would do so only for the sole purpose of reproduction

Some Turkish girl from twitter. I forget her name

twitter.com/0ykvu
Found her, her twitter is now private though.

Never have I seen so many people on Sup Forums agree with a single statement.

I'd hit it.

nice good job

Truth, ex Mil excluded from Med school even with MORE competitive numbers. Until recently they would even openly tell you on interviews they were worried about PTSD and Muslims would openly ask you if you would have a hard time fitting in during Med school and residency interviews.

RESULT: many UC medical schools haven't had a white male veteran accepted in over half a decade, when they used to be welcome with open arms decades ago. This similarly has been occurring in corporate America as well where leftist dominated HR departments are sensitive to leftists and immigrant workers being uncomfortable with white male veterans with patriotic sensibilities and screening them out.

I can post some research on all this if anyone gives a shit.

I do agree with you sir.

Nah, I'm Korean. Got in through hard work and merit.

That shit was extra hard to get into. They deducted 40 points from my SAT score, and knocked my GPA down too.

Why? Because I have EXTRA white privilege.

Because niggers and meximelts deserve a chance too.

balkanrapebaby*
ftfy