Éire/pol/ - Lazily Made Edition

I got nothing... only making this thread because no one else will.
If you can do better then fucking do it
JUST DO IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQrghsLFVtg
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/new-york-replaces-london-as-financial-capital-of-the-world-9198274.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdWX_ikkYvw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5VqhIKWpqU#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFEd3VBoQzs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s02KuRrWZ4s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVNF7QfgSKg
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLc1_bciecya3yWeVcw_TIpZBMbc-zOU_e&v=U0nbj2P0NSY
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLc1_bciecya3yWeVcw_TIpZBMbc-zOU_e&v=WuXKE6x8J0Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=63yEmLk5WlA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjNDtMoYeTo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tm9OdXsIg0#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=by-x4rbLUmY&itct=CBAQpDAYAiITCKCU4IyuvNUCFUIyFgodr6YLpDIHcmVsYXRlZEiNxLCvnafv7NYB
m.youtube.com/watch?v=46QngvKVjgo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCT_O4o_4dM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2Qmx2zp4E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mpkrr0-qut4
m.youtube.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mojUxJi-e_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AuxxcVy8YKY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jxBKgOyMzSc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WwdwhGkdB3Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgIlGMrCeo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ8kRMkfHq4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j43u2wZpxC0
youtube.com/watch?v=f98jVBCdzug
youtube.com/watch?v=vI2fGn98Cyc
youtube.com/watch?v=JrJ0pIaT64A
youtu.be/fWp0jT94IXI
youtu.be/oU3RLJuILT0
youtu.be/wf4KZPFk37c
youtu.be/FFTGh4yBjCQ
youtu.be/OQW1tKvY_BE
youtu.be/gpallycrN1c
youtu.be/iZ4DtW9cT3E
youtu.be/frXXi9osqWY
youtu.be/QjP0eIKdNrw
youtu.be/6iOmxseNU5I
itma.ie/digital-library/sound/lady-anne-mcconnell
youtu.be/0cDHpHJoGKU
youtu.be/hDqAUSE8zI8
youtu.be/XNaOyPOWDug
youtu.be/FiXot3WFrs0
youtu.be/7TRgZ-mvQpU
youtu.be/cehznNljJLA
youtu.be/rV907r55XW8
youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBRQvo4FoEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK it
Here is a topic we can discuss
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQrghsLFVtg

I for one look forward to another edition of Eire/pol/ with mainly US and UK flags but no Irishmen!

Most the UK flegs are northern, and the yanks would be our diaspora

This time we have life & death power over the British.
>Border in Irish Sea when?

Not soon enough

Is Identity Ireland a meme lads? Been seeing them post here a bit.

They seem like a meme. Look at their yt channel, its mainly about muslims and sjws, not about what they would do. They are not as serious as NP and can not take em seriously at all.

So what do you lads think about the censorship business on YT? This is really shitty

Too right. Larping aside I don't think Britain will turn out as bad as everyone is making

But ye had a sweet deal inside.

Pity, ye made great reforms, the economy is roaring. You were positioned greatly to be leading the fucking thing by 2030 if ye were really half arsed

Total meme. The furthest right you can practically get was the Progressive Democrats and they were total neo-liberals

They are already lost in their cities in terms of their own nation. The state of London... This is our future, and not a fuck given by the average countrymen

the NP is quite cringy honestly

I hope the UK kicks Europe's arse. Seriously I'm sick of the bullshit and bad ideas. Fuck the consequences I'm pretty sure any change is a good thing at this stage.

I don't know. London replacing NY as financial capital of the world. Good relations with us. Economy seemingly doing okay.

It would have been good if you stayed in and get that ring of steel around European countries.

A pity Blair didn't put a moratorium on immigration. Did a real heap of good didn't he?

Maybe, with Barrett trying to stir people up when he is not that great at it, and his voice. But other than that they are sound. Not like the rest of the partieshave their cringes

> London replacing NY as financial capital of the world
Never knew about that, fair play to the English.
Not that informed on British politics. This censorship crap scares me though.

I second that.

Talk to anyone in the know, it pretty much is the capital. A lot of key mechanisms are decided in London.

The Reminbi is only cleared in London (as in outside China). Russians stolen wealth was funneled through London into investments and property.

Its one of those things people don't really clock till 10 years after the fact. The period from 1990-2012 the population like doubled.

we're getting another 440 jihadis who fled Syria from Greece by the end of the year.
Meanwhile hotels are kicking out homeless people to make room for tourists.
Couldn't make it up lads.

You guys have it backwards

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/new-york-replaces-london-as-financial-capital-of-the-world-9198274.html

What poor town will these Arabs be imposed upon.

London beats it for pure financial clout I've read New York is a place you can get big deals done Europe needs to get hustling or "immagrant mentality". I like that in Americans.

Ballyhaunis where else or that shithole up in Roscommon. All the locals want them to get out. Sounds familiar in no dogs no blacks...

No one wants them really and you can't blame them. The ungrateful cunts who were sent to Roscommon did nothing but complain about all they were given.

The niggers were singing "we want freedom" out at Dublin years back, they did not look poor either.

London is a city state like vatican, enjoying extra legal status in a number of areas which financiers operate. Sheer volume of another financial centre will still pale in comparison to the significance of the decisions being made in London.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdWX_ikkYvw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5VqhIKWpqU#
Most Republicans could be based, only they are so god damn fucking STUPID! I just can't for the life of me understand their reasoning.
Red pilled my Republican friend on the fate of Ireland, the replacement
>Hes right ya know!
>Days later comes out with cuckery, "we all came from africa, we are all the same"
>explain the real philosophy behind what he was trying to say
>me:We are not all the same, we are all connected yes, but not all the same, and race is not just skin colour. (to avoid tl;dr)
>him: Ah yes, you are completely right!
>Next few days... aye... you know

He likes to virtue signal a lot. He even scolded my sister for chanting up the RA

I'm the new Yorker who was in Ireland on vacation last week who asked about what to see. Just want to confirm and state a few things. I have no or minimal Irish blood. I'm Pilgrim plus conquistador.

Your nation is beautiful. Your people are so kind. Your communities are clean and safe and friendly. My respect for your land and heritage and history is immense.

I did see only a small handful of blacks. Please stay white. Please stay Irish.

Would Sands agree with my friend? He is friends with Sands brother.

He's setting out policy which is good and is getting the party established. It's better not to rush the party as it will lead to problems later down the line. Right wing sentiment will only grow so it's best to build up and wait for the right moment to begin attacking in earnest.

Never mind my flag, I'm irish. Anyways saw this on rte the other night. It's by the Weinsteins and produced by some woman called Hurwitz. You've probably spoken about it before on here. But it's just what I saw as blatant anti irish propaganda.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFEd3VBoQzs

Help out a huehuenigger please. Recommend me some reading material on IRA and Sinn Fein and what not. I honestly don't get wtf happenned in you country and I would like to get some info on it.

I know of know books about it, growing up in Northern Ireland i never needed to read about it. I will look for a good documentary or something on YT

>IRA and Sinn Fein

Nine years war, the one that started the whole thing back in 1590's. Should give some context
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s02KuRrWZ4s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVNF7QfgSKg

1916 Irish Rising, when Ireland, well a part of Ireland fought for freedom
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLc1_bciecya3yWeVcw_TIpZBMbc-zOU_e&v=U0nbj2P0NSY

Sorry for the wait, took a long time. I will post one about the troubles next

Thank you. I much rather reads books but I will look into those docs! Obrigado again!

You probably have really bad teeth desu.

1916 rising link does not work. Hard to find a good one. here is another one
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLc1_bciecya3yWeVcw_TIpZBMbc-zOU_e&v=WuXKE6x8J0Y

This one might be good if you can stick the altered sound
m.youtube.com/watch?v=63yEmLk5WlA

I wish i could help you out on the books man. Looking for one on the troubles now

I think this one seems ok as far as i can tell. Not anything fancy but seems to explain the most recent clash (the troubles) Fairly well.

For got link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjNDtMoYeTo

I'm saving all the links you throw at me for future viewing. My niece is going to Dublin later this year. I would like to be able to orient here on modern history of Ireland as best as I can.

Saved again. Any good links on irish music? She's a musician (singer & composer) and I'm pretty sure Ireland has a pretty neat musical history.

Nice. You are a cool uncle\ant

I think i will watch these my self

Come back into the fold Ireland. Living in Wales with half northern half southern Irish blood, Britain is really not that bad. Leave the EU now as well.

>Nice. You are a cool uncle\ant
I try to be!

I play some my self.
What kind of music? You have céilí music, that is jigs, reels and the likes. A dance music mainly.

Then you have airs and laments

Rebel music, about the rebels of Ireland
Could lump Marches into it

We would be only leading the whole thing is we imported millions of third worlders and had a larger population. And I would want to lead the corrupt EU anyway. Sorry lads, but it had to be done.

>self
>céilí
>Then you have airs and laments
>Rebel music
>Marches
Yeah, that's what I meant. Rich musical history lad. Where do I start?

Same air these two
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tm9OdXsIg0#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=by-x4rbLUmY&itct=CBAQpDAYAiITCKCU4IyuvNUCFUIyFgodr6YLpDIHcmVsYXRlZEiNxLCvnafv7NYB
It has Irish lyrics so idk if she could learn it. She plays any thing or just sing? If so i have loads of tunes

Maybe something like this with English lyrics
m.youtube.com/watch?v=46QngvKVjgo

Sadly, I don't think she will get to speak anything but english while there. She's a singer and plays the piano and a little bit of guitar. That harp song was something else! The second song was quite beautiful as well. She has a very open mind for a teenager, so I think she will appreciate them both.
Tank you kindly, saved and keep'em coming if you got'em!

Some good bands from the 1900's and some still around today

The Chieftains
Dubliners
Wolfie Tones
The Boys Of The Lough

Bands like that have loads of good stuff

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iCT_O4o_4dM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2Qmx2zp4E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mpkrr0-qut4
m.youtube.com/ watch?v=csVXUEfKK9I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mojUxJi-e_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AuxxcVy8YKY

>the chieftains
do they still perform? seems like as traditional irish music goes, they are a reference.
also, do you know any good references in Dublin as far as the music scene goes?
once again, obrigada for the songs m8!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jxBKgOyMzSc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WwdwhGkdB3Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgIlGMrCeo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ8kRMkfHq4 (scottish air)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j43u2wZpxC0

I believe they are still active, and the wolfe tones too.
I see the Chieftains on the tv sometimes

As for dublin i could not tell you. Only advice i have is to go into some pubs after eight and you might hear some music. I do not think you would hear trad music in the very modern pubs though but i am not sure how it is down there in dublin.
I know for a fact in Galway you can not get away from it. They even busk on the streets often.

>They even busk on the streets often.
Thank you for all the references friendo. Here is a "busking" carioca music scene. It's where "roda de samba" goes on all night long.
youtube.com/watch?v=f98jVBCdzug
And here is a documentary on that very specific spot "bip bip bar" (w/ subs).

forgot docu
youtube.com/watch?v=vI2fGn98Cyc
but it's pointless after you watch bip-bip related link after link.

Interesting. Never heard that kind of music before

It's mostly samba and choro, very grassroots brazilian music. A bunch of musicians show up and play. people gather around, have beers and sing. a pleasant and chill scene filled with QTs desu
youtube.com/watch?v=JrJ0pIaT64A

I like that it looks like the new balance logo.

If its traditional music you want, the west of Ireland is the place.

youtu.be/fWp0jT94IXI
youtu.be/oU3RLJuILT0
youtu.be/wf4KZPFk37c
youtu.be/FFTGh4yBjCQ
youtu.be/OQW1tKvY_BE

Im already starting to like it

So the pub + live music scene is happening. Neat songs too. Saved!
Yeah, that's just one local bar in copacabana. It's a shitty little place where the owner treats you like dirt but you can grab your own beer from the freezer and there are always many qts.

Alive and well in the west of Ireland. Plenty of videos on youtube. As it happens I was just out tonight listening to trad music.

The West is the best!

I mean south and west Ulster and West munster is great for it too but there is nothing much there other than that. Galway is where you want to go. Maybe cork

Ok, enough about the music. Gimme some reading material. Modern is best, as understanding the recent history and struggle of Ireland is significant to understanding the world today!

All along the west coast is good. Will be hitting Galway tomorrow for a bit of craic.

youtu.be/gpallycrN1c
youtu.be/iZ4DtW9cT3E
youtu.be/frXXi9osqWY
youtu.be/QjP0eIKdNrw
youtu.be/6iOmxseNU5I

bump & vids are also welcome!

You like céilí then? Kek
I gotta get some shut eye soon so i will leave you with this site and some music from some of my county folk!

itma.ie/digital-library/sound/lady-anne-mcconnell

What a hard border after brexit could mean. It won't sit well with a lot of people.

youtu.be/0cDHpHJoGKU
youtu.be/hDqAUSE8zI8

Also some good documentaries.

youtu.be/XNaOyPOWDug
youtu.be/FiXot3WFrs0
youtu.be/7TRgZ-mvQpU
youtu.be/cehznNljJLA
youtu.be/rV907r55XW8

There are plenty more available. Always advisable to get both sides of the arguement and a lot of these a BBC made so a pinch of salt is required before digesting.

Cheers lads. I'm off to bed now. This general has been the friendliest of all generals in Sup Forums
I'm gonna take a few days to watch these links and will return!
Much appreciate your links!
Here are some bundas in retribution for all your efforts in helping me.
Hope I don't get banned by faget mods.

Take care m8.

Remember to support the IRA and remove all the commies from its ranks.

u2 lad. final bump.
g'nite eire

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBRQvo4FoEY