I think CRISPR and other genetic editing methods have (and will) singlehandedly save the white race

I think CRISPR and other genetic editing methods have (and will) singlehandedly save the white race.
Allow me to explain.

Most non-whites are obsessed with whites, this isn't a shocker, you may think they hate whitey, but truth to be told is that...we're jealous.

Every spic is obsessed with whiteness, ask any of them, here they pretend to be white (bleach their hair, use light colored contacts, some even use skin bleachers) even if they're quadroons they're proud of the few European looking traits and features they have.

Even niggers are obsessed with white features.
They bleach their hair
They have the whole "lightskin-darksking nigga thing
They usually consider their most beautiful of their kind to have white features
Nigs are obsessed with white women

And millions of asians are also obsessed with light features.

When genetic editing becomes available to the common people, it's INEVITABLE those thousands of even millions of non-whites will at least CONSIDER "whitefying" their offspring, some of them will create excuses like "oh I'm making my baby white because i want them to have white privilege blah blah" or shit like that, but it's true non-whites want to be white.

Besides, in case you're wondering of them creating low-IQ crypto whites, don't worry, with genetic editing everyone could just make their kids 700 IQ aryans with no problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2123973-first-results-of-crispr-gene-editing-of-normal-embryos-released/
google.com/amp/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science
newscientist.com/article/2133095-boom-in-human-gene-editing-as-20-crispr-trials-gear-up/
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
scientificamerican.com/article/china-s-bold-push-into-genetically-customized-animals/
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6998135&page=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26066757
technologyreview.com/s/608350/first-human-embryos-edited-in-us/
neb.com/tools-and-resources/feature-articles/crispr-cas9-and-targeted-genome-editing-a-new-era-in-molecular-biology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't work that way

This, perhaps, is why (((they))) are so desperate about creating anti-white sentiment amongst non-whites, to prevent this, as is inevitable currently.

However even with the whole anti white propaganda they're feeding them, they still have their "admiration" of European traits/features.

Besides as I already explained, even the most anti-white black leftist could even do it, as they just excuse themselves by saying they just want to gove their offspring the so alleged "white privileges"

Explain please?

But then it wouldn´t be real! White is good because it is organic. It took thousands of years of natural selection to make the Master Race. A fake Whitey is not a Whitey but just a sad forgery.

I had the same thought but have got noticed whenever "experts" talk about gene editing they always bride up the "ethical problems" with changing physical attributes and""""designer babies """ and they try to say that's a bad thing. They're trying to prevent people making their babies european looking.

The people in power (the scientists and governments) might just ban changing your child's physical characteristics to further destroy the white race.

Different types of development happen at different ages. To change some things about a person we would have to put them back into the development stage of a fetus, or find some way to simulate that development stage and I'm not aware of anything even remotely close to that.

The exact extent of what we can and can't do with this technology is still being figured out. I would encourage people to work and support these fields because they are some of the most meaningful things happening in the world right now.

>The people in power (the scientists and governments) might just ban changing your child's physical characteristics to further destroy the white race.

So gather up the online slacktivists and tell them how they will be changing the world when they click to send a spam email a governor when he tries to make that law.

But that's exactly what im saying.
I'm not saying the people already existing would magically "turn white"

I'm talking about their offspring, certainly many would like to modify their children before they're even born if they're given the chance.

>save the white race

You're a stupid short sighted idiot, CRISPR will create a new super race of humans that will trample over all current races.

Grow the fuck up, white people are not the supreme human state, they're still flawed and imperfect. We can be better.

With the advancements currently happening in healthspan and lifespan extension there is a good chance by the time the technology to design babies becomes common practice people wont be dying of old age anymore and the niggers already living will be here to stay.

Yeah, transhumanism will surpass the white race as true Aryanism. However the best natural traits are from white people, so expect a lot of tinkering with white genes to get it right. Personally, I'm against transhumanism because you don't know how these experiments go, and you can be setting yourself up for pain and misery. I'm also against it for moral reasons. Having said that, I don't care if others do it as long as it doesn't affect me negatively. I just want to have the perfect virtual waifu I can settle with and die a happy man. I'm not much for the immortal allure.

Life lengthening gene therapy should be the first thing to figure out. Once that is done we can slowly more towards physical and mental advancements.

The humans of the future will look Greek gods compared to us. Oh and by the way degeneracy will explode, but honestly it's just a symptom of progression.

for example, the genetic basis for blue eyes is a gene which selectively attenuates melanin in the iris, you cant just use crispr to block out the p-protein gene or you have albinos.

You assume many things about technology which are incorrect, thus your entire premise of your diatribe is fallacious.

I think we're easily a century away from beginning to really comprehend what it is we're doing when we start fucking with the genetic code of the planet.

It poses the biggest disaster potential of any environmental issue today. We could cause potentially irreversible damage to the food chain.

Giving babies blue eyes I the easiest shit to do with CRISPR

you don't know what you're talking about, can you provide a journal article link or at least your professional expertise to allow you to make such a statement?

>BASED Bolivian UN Ambassador holding up picture of Colin Powell holding up picture of non-existent WMD
>UNception

Why? Has it been done before? Personally I like green eyed redheads and black haired beauties that are white.

>gene technology in the hands of (((scientists))) and (((corporations))) regulated by (((politicians))) will save white people!

Got some bad news for you user.....

We made cats glow in the dark, turned frogs transparent, and made the first human chimera.

Eye color will be a fucking cake walk.

Oh no, some doctor will fuck up and a kid will come out retarded! This will somehow irreversibly damage the food chain!

Genetic mutations already happen in nature. If your so afraid of the manual ones you should be terrified of the natural ones we don't have control over, and pushing for mankind to get the ability to get them under control.

CRISPR sounds like a tanning plot for white genocide. BAN THE TAN boys, Bin that crispr mister

i mean, you could easily do a melanin knockout mutation yeah but you can't edit genes in the womb, it'd have to be IVF, which is prohibitively expensive for most developing countries

besides people like having their kids look like them

Then try to put it in your hands.

You can buy a CRISPR editing kit online and tinker with it in your garage. This shit isn't as regulated as you think.

ahhh, a brainlet, got it. School must have just gotten out Sup Forumss collective iq seems to have dropped one SD in the last few hours.

Sorry didn't mean to offend you Dr. Hawking. Please forgive me as I suck your brain cock. Enlighten me with your CRISPR knowledge master and educate me on why humans will never become ascended with gene editing

>You can buy a CRISPR editing kit online and tinker with it in your garage. This shit isn't as regulated as you think.
You have a BSL2 hood in your garage?

You know you have to have an affiliation with an institution/lab to purchase the chemicals/viruses necessary to deliver CRISPR/cas9 to a cell. YOU DONT?!?!

>Sorry didn't mean to offend you Dr. Hawking. Please forgive me as I suck your brain cock. Enlighten me with your CRISPR knowledge master and educate me on why humans will never become ascended with gene editing
No its just irritating to read the words of morons making statements with zero conception of the words they are using.
Then you try and educate them and they get mad and try and insult you for not being as stupid as them.

Kek.

Don't forget to replace (((humanity))) for a (((robotic race))). In seriousness, though, the Jew will probably try to sterilize us just so he can spread his inferior genes. Nothing excludes corporations and voluntary governments from excluding Jews in their community, however.

But you're ignoring

Dr. Hawking is a meat puppet that is near death. The left makes shit up and attributes it to him. I guess you didn't read the memo.

I majored in genetics, and you, sir, are a fucking moron.

I was talking more along the lines of genetically modified animals getting out and wiping out the naturally occurring version, but I see you're not really able to use your brain.

Illuminati has had this technology for years allowing them to genetically enegirneer people and behavior a doi

Genetic engineering is awesome. CRISPR is still pretty crude and sometimes ends up affecting the wrong genes but when they perfect it we might see a future of basically superhumans.

What university and what year did you graduate?

So you think some guy will make a super wolf that will kill all the other wolfs and this will somehow be a major issue?

I'd much rather have the world be 50% "fake" whites that are undetectable from pureblood white people than be only 10% pureblood white people and 90% shitskin.

If evolution is random, it's no different than a mutation spreading and affecting the gene pool. Only if they survive and thrive can they truly replace the gene pool though.

I wonder why people never draw this conclusion when I read these threads.

How can you know about intentional White replacement, yet still believe something like this won't end up being regulated to harm you by a government that ultimately wants you dead/neutered?

>First results of CRISPR gene editing of normal embryos released

>A team in China has corrected genetic mutations in at least some of the cells in three normal human embryos using the CRISPR

newscientist.com/article/2123973-first-results-of-crispr-gene-editing-of-normal-embryos-released/

The chinks dont give a shit about the wests ethics, they're forging ahead.

google.com/amp/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science

The end times are here

You know you can run for office right?

>but truth to be told is that...we're jealous.
bolivibro, what are you?
>if you dont mind being asked

Ethics are detrimental towards progress.

this makes me think about how I installed free mcboot on my ps2

And that you can vy for only voluntary governments and non profits that look out for the common man, and support your goals.

not necessarily, we just have a lot of bad and outdated ethics in place in the medical field today.

>The CRISPR genome editing revolution continues to advance at an astounding pace. As many as 20 human trials will be under way soon, mostly in China, New Scientist has learned.

>A pioneering CRISPR trial in China will be the first to try editing the genomes of cells inside the body, in an effort to eliminate cancer-causing HPV virus

>ONE OF THESE TRIALS WILL INVOLVE THE FIRST-EVER ATTEMPT TO USE CRISPR TO EDIT CELLS WHILE THEY ARE INSIDE THE BODY.

newscientist.com/article/2133095-boom-in-human-gene-editing-as-20-crispr-trials-gear-up/

I don't know about changing your race but it can eliminate HIV:

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White Hispanic here.
Aryan membership, here I come! !

Great. So now you shouldn't be afraid to sex it up with hookers and other questionable persons/partners.

>afraid
>2017
>not chasing poz status

you know the US spends almost as much researching AIDS cures as it does for all forms of cancer combined?

?

This please

China's Bold Push into Genetically Customized Animals

New kinds of dogs, goats and monkeys are being made quickly, although scientists voice worries about ethics and whether the methods should be used on humans

scientificamerican.com/article/china-s-bold-push-into-genetically-customized-animals/

>Yeah sorry CRISPR didn't work out after all

i believe your scenario. There will definitely be some niggers wanting to be white. Probably also a few white cucks wanting to become niggers but those will be far far few.

Which will lead to the next racism debacle: why are more niggers making their offspring white than vice versa? MUST BE RACISM!

>my feel when uma delicia

I've heard this before. What's the sauce?

>?
Yeah, look up NIH distributions, the US does not care about solving cancer, at all.

>I don't know about changing your race but it can eliminate HIV:

The problem with these popsci articles is that they never explain whats involved, just headlines to get ad money.

The article plainly states that the cure "is not permanent". so much for "cure" meaning "cure".

Kek.

MD here. That isn't how CRISPR works. I can try answer some questions for you if you want. But it honestly boils down to far more than just "snip snip" to change racial disparities in genomic expression. For example, the enzyme that clears your body of drugs is the cytochrome p450. This enzyme has hundreds of isotypes, with 3A4 and 3A5 making up the bulk workhorse. But there's also 2D6 which does 25% and each of those has varrying isoforms by race. And this is just one of hundreds of thousands of systems in your body.

>Not perm
So, clears up their aids long enough for them to bang normal people unprotected?

Ok so what I don't get about Gene editing via CRISPR is how will they get rid of the template strand that still has the original Gene that was edited. Since CRISPR works by creating a new edited daughter strand you still have the old gene being expressed in the cell. Are they going to introduce some siRNA to silence the template strand or what?

I was using hyperbole which is effective in my opinion.

fy2018
cancer: $4,696 (million) 652,672 (deaths)
AIDS: $2,471 (million) 8,300

So you see we spend 4.6 billion to research a disease that kills 600k a year, and 2.4 billion to research what kills

Fuugg

>the enzyme that clears your body of drugs is the cytochrome p450.

And this is why you never trust MDs...
I dont, after working with them for a while, they just dont understand the science. AT ALL

Potentially. Currently it's been relatively "simple" because we're working with single nucleotide polymorphisms. All we're doing is changing a single A->C or T->C etc. etc. The body then has natural proofreading mechanisms that can sort out the rest like fixing the template strand and re-ligating the area. It won't impact histones or anything like that since it's a single spot. That shit becomes hundreds of times harder when you try messing with segments (What if i slice a transposon or cut through a different genomic segment that codes a vital protein in the works?)

You have 2 methods of clearance, phase 1 and phase 2. Of course the p450s aren't the only thing, I was giving a basic example. You've got a bunch of other enzymes involved. Phase 1 is simply adding / exposing functional groups but phase 2 involves additions of larger conjugates to the molecule to allow for clearance and excretion.

So is CRISPR promising technology? Or is it just a niche method to use for certain cases? Can genes be modified in a grown body, or just embryos?

>racial disparities in genomic expression
You can't possibly be a real MD. This is a eugenics tier statement.

>Mom Im I adopted? you are both white but im black
>No son, we made you black by editing your genes. Also the cost for this is why you are not going to college.
sees the virtue signaling on facebook and parents basking in the light of upvotes and facebook likes.
>Takes the tranny way out with a 12 gauge

Far too early to tell. It may end up a staple or a niche. I'm unsure if you can modify grown bodies, it's a lot more difficult.

Half of our job is knowing differences in races in terms of genomic expression and how that impacts our treatment protocols.... Don't believe what you read on Sup Forums about the field, lol. Also that's not eugenics, btw. We learn it to help, not cull people.

AIDs was extremely popular politically for a while, and it's harder to take away funding than it is to give it. We even had children's cartoons talking about how bad AIDs was.

If crispr was unheard of 10 years ago, and with it now being a household name practically. How long until selective genetic knockouts for genes like eye color skin pigment and aggressive tendencies?

>whites make the kid black
>spend all the money
>we cant afford college for our child. He a gud boi, he din do nuffin. He big on education. How else he suppose to get money fo college?

>You're a stupid short sighted idiot, CRISPR will create a new super race of humans that will trample over all current races.

We can already do eye color. It costs like $75,000 and you need to find a willing geneticist, but it's doable. "Aggressive tendencies" is far more than simple genomics, it's a plethora of epigenetic and environmental factors. Selective gene fixes like for cystic fibrosis will come within the next 20-30(?) years is my guess? But there is so much that goes into getting approval in medicine that I could never begin to guess an actual time frame.

>A pioneering CRISPR trial in China will be the first to try editing the genomes of cells inside the body

Listen, you spoke of genetic disparities. As far as you're concerned, there are no disparities.
We're all the same. Inside and out.
Next time use "Racial identifiers genomic expression" and people will take you seriously.

>We can already do eye color. It costs like $75,000 and you need to find a willing geneticist, but it's doable

>citation needed

Only physically, (((they))) wont let them improve their intelligence, that's the whole point of importing them in our countries.

Okay, yeah. I think I saw this earlier in the thread, I just didn't see it was the first time it would be tried on full bodies. However, if we had nanomachines we could do crispr to all the bodies' cells manually if need be.

>grow the fuck up
>master race to trample over others
You have no idea of what the human race is all about.
Can you please show me an example of a master race dog that tramples over all other dogs?

I know it can be done through methods different from crispr

There are thousands of disparities.... Everything from drug interactions to muscle and bone densities, to hormonal levels differ by race, ethnicity, sex, and even where you live.

Google "select eye color baby". Plenty of doctors will do genetic testing of a woman's eggs to determine which eye color that egg will have should it come to term. You then select that egg to fertilize and do an artificial insemination. I should have been more clear. We aren't doing gene editing for that. We already have a way that's cheaper. Granted you do need to have the gene possibility in the mother so I guess a Sub-Saharan African or something would be a tough one to do it for.

I don't know that any school would have you using a term that means imbalance.
I guess I could be wrong considering it could also mean differences.
But you said "change disparities", so change differences? Idk

>Google "select eye color baby".

why would i google anything you brainlet, i wanted a citation for your crispr baby eye statement that you "shouldve been more clear about"
dumbass

Kek

>reddit spacing
You need to go back.

I didnt reddit space? Ive never reddit spaced.
I've never even been on reddit. Please clarify or apologize

What? I'm saying there are differences in races when it comes to these things.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26066757
Here's an artificial technique. It's an ocular prosthetic you can put a color on. I tried to do a quick pubmed search for you, but my filters aren't great it seems. Try searching pubmed under "iris" "selection" and a few other terms to narrow down your search.

>It's only a matter of time... Note this kind of work can be done very secretly and with very modest resources -- it does not require banks of centrifuges, big reactors, or ICBM test launches.

technologyreview.com/s/608350/first-human-embryos-edited-in-us/

Well I mean it depends on how long the strands with which cas-9 works are, if they are too short then sure, cutting unintended DNA parts is a big possibility but if the template is longer then I can see it happening more rarely. As for only being able to use SNPs wouldnt you just be able to use homology directed repair as with link related?
>neb.com/tools-and-resources/feature-articles/crispr-cas9-and-targeted-genome-editing-a-new-era-in-molecular-biology

latest news

>Ethiopian
>Retard, makes retarded most
Imagine my shock...
Crispr kits can be bought for home use, have been available for at least a year.

You literally nigger brained retard.