THOMAS WICTOR BRINING CLARITY TO H.R. MCMASTER STORY

You gu

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/345218-trump-critics-say-latest-leaks-go-too-far
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/propaganda-reports-of-hr-mcmasters-letter-to-susan-rice-presented-to-deceive/amp/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Cohen-Watnick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

tldr, need quick rundown thx

this IS the TLDR

been away from Sup Forums. anyone tldr?

summary > raw info

Spoopy.

Okay, so what exactly does this reveal?

need basic gestalt thx

Drumpf BTFO yet again

It means the jews don't like McMaster

the jews are after mcmaster

the guy seems like a fag, no big loss

Hello JIDF

McMaster dindu nuffin and the Jews are really scared of him.

CHCKED

From thehill.com/homenews/administration/345218-trump-critics-say-latest-leaks-go-too-far

>Speculation is running rampant over the origins of the transcripts, with some blaming national security adviser H.R. McMaster, who has become a target on the right for purging the National Security Council of some officials who were viewed as Trump loyalists.

Again, guy sounds like a fag, what am I missing.

This Thomas Wictor has his facts straight but what is he trying to say exactly?

I have been pretty sharp with 4d chess and all but I just understand this McAssblaster theater.
What is Wictor implying? I know he likes McAssblaster but he doesn't really get why we should trust him.
Then again Wictor also said there isn't a Deep State, so ya, take that from what you will.

HES SAYING HE WAS AN ISRAELI PATRIOT.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES

So Mossad slipped into our nsc?

bump
kikes in /ptg/ actually bought the mcmaster is evil story like the gullible betas they all are

Shut it down

McAssblaster was an Israeli patriot or the dude he fired? If he's a patriot why are the kikes going after him?

yes and Thomas wictor is a kike

>REEEEEEEEE
Why don't you actually explain the situation instead of being triggered as fuck. Also reply to if you're such a hard-ass soothsayer

Basically, son, just come out and say in plain text what your point is here.

EZRA COHEN IS A KIKE

Thomas Wictor is calling Cohen a patriot.

Cohen was MOSSAD

Oh, so your saying the guy he fired was Mossad.
Ok well thats good and all but what about him being a Petraeus underling and why is he keeping so many Obama holdovers?

He is an interesting follow but I don't see it on this one.

If he's calling Cohen a patriot why is he praising McAssblaster? Does he even know who is jewing who?

Theres no proof hes talking with Patraeus. im not sure i have an answer to ur other question

SEE HES MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE FOR SAYING THEYRE MOSSAD.

THOMAS WICTOR IS A PROPONENT OF GREATER ISRAEL

the only one triggered here is you, lurk moar

at first i thought you shopped this user

You forgot to hide your flag faggot

this explains that.
i can't believe Trump is such a kike puppet that he would go to war with Iran if it wasn't for McMaster though…

Kek!

Theyre getting really sloppy

Trump is upset with Iran because the Awan bros had contacts with the Muslim Brotherhood.
Trump knows all about those assholes, this is why he was so insistent on the Iran deal being shit.
McMaster, if he is a true cuck like Obongo, doesn't want war with Iran because Iran opposes Israel. And the state of Israel is what Trump sees as sacred.

It's not israel thats the problem.

It's the kikes

We wouldn't mind a war with Iran though.

Of course we'll just get a bunch of ISIS to travel there instead, Obama's ready to go mercenary army wants money and they hate Shia muslims.

Reality is stranger than fiction

I'm not following this shit whatsoever.

So McMaster dindu muffin even though he allowed Susan Rice to keep up #TheResistance?

Flynn installed a spook?

Bannon and (((Kushner))) working together?

What?

Example: Susan Rice has been called to testify to congress on prior intelligence. How can she respond to intelligence requests if she cannot reference the material questioned by congress etc.? This is only one example of a reason for her to have access to her prior work product at the NSC.

The controversial stories being shouted from the rooftops are a nothingburger. However, they do serve to provide examples of how the motives of those pushing them should be reviewed with a great deal of skepticism and cynicism.

Regardless of your position on him, there’s no doubt specific knives, with specific motives, are out to get rid of McMaster. –Breitbart Has Another Hit HERE– Pay attention to what organizations are pushing this agenda; and more importantly, if you look at the specific authorship behind the writing, you’ll discover the uni-directional point of focus.

The Breitbart article by a Susan Glick (above) appears in the Jerusalem Post. Glick is connected to the Center for Security Policy run by Frank Gaffney, Jr. The primary advocacy is toward Israel. Frank Gaffney was also removed from NSC policy influence. Gaffney is part of the original Ted Cruz coalition (Levin, Shapiro, Pollack, etc.) who also advocate vociferously for Israel. Some, well, actually almost all, of those rigid ideologues view America-First policy as a risk to the priority of their preferred foreign policy.

There’s always an ongoing battle for priority in policy. Pay attention to who and how these priorities are being pushed…

Literally 1984. Somebody better be writing an article on all of this shit

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/propaganda-reports-of-hr-mcmasters-letter-to-susan-rice-presented-to-deceive/amp/

there are only two sides to this battle, user :
1) Trump's (((nationalist))), (((america))) first, (((alt-right))) zionists
2) The usual deep state / globalist swamp
McMaster has been decimating the ranks of 1)

>Ezra Cohen-Watnick
more like MOSSAD

false.

Cohen was a kike. A mossad deep state Bomb Iran Destory Syria kike

EXACTLY. This is what people who call Trump a kike lover don't understand. Trump wants the Israel from the bible, NOT the Mossad, they are responsible for most of the worlds suffering, Israel.
Still though, why would Flynn bring in a Mossad operative? Why is McMaster keeping Obama holdovers?

This explains about 10% of my questions. Breitbart is anti-Trump now?

My main question still stands: WHAT?

No breitbart isn't anti trump.

Theres israeli shills in every single media outlet.

>(((Cohen)))
Hide your flag next time Kike

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/national-security-council-mcmaster-purging-pro-israel-staff-undermines-trumps-agenda/

THE WHOLE SCANDAL HAS BEEN PROPOGATED BY THE FUCKING JERUSALEM POST

Checked. Flynn has ties in Ukraine and Turkey; so that might give us an idea. So far as McMaster, I have no clue. I do seem to recall him pushing the Syria red-line chem weapons 2.0 narrative if I'm not mistaken.

>(((pro-israel staff)))
so why is it bad that trump is kicking out the mossad again?

its not...

I want him to kick out mossad

>1 post by this ID
If you want to give off the impression of a consensus you have to shill with the same ID a few times, otherwise people just disregard what you say.

I know you folks are lazy and you sock puppetry is thought to give the impression that there are many more of you than there really are, but it's just not working any more.

Is he gonna try again?

Once the goyim knows the tactics of the jew

They are worthless petty disgusting creatures.

So what you're saying is the kikes are meddling in our affairs to futher their own ends and most of the goverment is complicit?

Golly

I read some of these. Is it satire? If I was jewish I would actually be offended by his "philosemitism" because it comes off as really forced. Plus in one article he blames jew haters for being mediocre and mentions society becoming degenerate and how jews are trying to pull us out of it. I'm not sure how any logical thinking person of intelligence would come to that conclusion when all the examples of degeneracy are caused by Jews and no jew is attempting to improve it. He seems pretty intelligent so I have to think he's being sarcastic

Thats because he's a jew

he thinks he's so smart that he can subvert people with shit like this.

>Trump is upset with Iran because the Awan bros had contacts with the Muslim Brotherhood.
Shia Iran has nothing to do with Sunni Muslim Brotherhood

I just started following that guy yesterday he seems to know everything about everything I dont know what to make of him yet though
McMaster is an odd fella if hes pro muslim then fuck him but this is a huge jew powermove theres no doubt about that

LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

SUBVERSICK AS FUCK

>funnier
The world needs more toilet humor and dick jokes. Those hebrews sure are comedic geniuses

They only have about a half dozen tricks, you could teach a class in an afternoon.

His wife worked for Ketchum Inc., where she did public relations work for the Russian government.

how about "WHO?"? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Cohen-Watnick