/HTG/: SOMETHING BIG IS IN LA Pt.5

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
youtube.com/watch?v=L93-7vRfxNs
youtube.com/watch?v=oDnNF5cHCdo
archive.is/oWu5u
archive.is/I3Nm1
archive.is/zm7cq
archive.is/Uelqi
inverse.com/article/31511-elon-musk-the-boring-company-tunnel-route
awalkerinla.com/2012/05/11/las-original-subway/
atlasobscura.com/places/underground-tunnels-los-angeles
archive.is/uCqWb
businessinsider.
youtu.be/jsm6WI5i7p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

How come the map doesn't have any information about the SF area? You'd think that area is crawling with trafficking and pizzagate shit.

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

We're just focusing on finding LA's main distribution center. We will probably move on to San Francisco once that's done.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0

Quite a few subliminal things in that music video/song.

I hadn't noticed. On a different note, it's a pretty busy news day.

Don't forget:
youtube.com/watch?v=L93-7vRfxNs

Spoiler alert. I haven't watched the full thing yet.

That music video I wouldn't really define as subliminal, it seems pretty harmless actually. Here's an example of a music video that subliminal messages in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDnNF5cHCdo

I'm curious if anyone else notices them, though I probably shouldn't try to derail the thread too much.

I thought you were doing Seattle? Well either way.

What leads do you have on the LA distribution center?

I haven't been paying attention, any snippet that you can give me to look up?

It wasn't supposed to be subliminal, it was supposed to be overt. Rumor was they knew somebody they suspected was "recruited."

I live in the Heart of LA
what do?

We're mapping the whole thing out.

Just help us research really. We're trying to find the main distribution center there. It's possible that it could be underground in fact.

Russia stuff, McMaster, Awan. There's a rival Alefantis thread

Help us find abandoned buildings downtown.

I already found one next to the old Hotel Figueroa.

Unless Anon5 comes by with a better suggestion I would say we should start plotting abandoned buildings in LA on this map since those will be the Points of Interest.

That Alefantis thread is a shill thread. I've seen multiple like it. The user who originally said that probably was anon6 if I had to guess.

Agreed

Here's the thing with Hotel Figueroa: it's gutted but they are trying to pass it off as high end and already renovated. See their website:

archive.is/oWu5u
archive.is/I3Nm1

>owned by Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.
archive.is/zm7cq
>executive team
archive.is/Uelqi

Is that all you have? I'd guess from that it's in Beverly Hills,Hollywood, downtown or San Fernando, and secondary centers in Glendale or Pasadena. Honestly though these are the places I would guess anyway, how can you narrow it down?

It was supposed to open in "Spring 2017" but it hasn't.

It's either downtown or in Beverly Hills.

Points ot interest are Santa Monica, the Valley, Glendale, Pasadena, Long Beach and potentially Anaheim/Santa Ana

>it's gutted but they are trying to pass it off as high end
There's a lot of bullshit like this in LA that's what the people there are known for

>It's either downtown or in Beverly Hills.
Going off that map you mean, or is there more info?

Here's something from the last thread:

Elon Musk tunnel gentlemen:

inverse.com/article/31511-elon-musk-the-boring-company-tunnel-route

From Sherman Oaks to LAX.

>Continued:

>Starts in Sherman Oaks
>Stops in Westwood
fuck ucla
>Stops in Santa Monica
>Stops just east of Venice
>Stops in Culver City
>LAX here we go

For a tunnel that is supposedly gonna move at 200 mph, that's a lot of twists and turns. And Sherman Oaks isn't where you'd find manufaturing necessary for SpaceX. That's more Long Beach/Orange County.

I have no paint skills. Anyone wanna put that tunnel map onto the map that's already posted?

Which is why we are graphing out all those points. Since it gives us data to examine.

The map. The locations with the most points of interest are in those areas.

That tunnel is planned, not actually created I understand

Ah, I see. Thought it was interesting that the user posted it. I believe there are other tunnels though.

>Post from last thread:

I'd like to point out that the City of L.A. has a major underground bunker built only for the city government in case of civil unrest or some other event for continuity of government purposes. I wanna say it was finished around 2002, but I don't honestly remember.

This underground bunker is maintained but not used because there have been no incidents requiring it.

Could it be the city built this bunker, connecting it with a series of tunnels, all of which lead to this distribution center? Supposedly the center of this bunker is right under the main city building on Figueroa in downtown.

I don't honestly know, but I am throwing that out there.

The Los Coyote Club could also be another distribution center.

Between the 2 I would guess Beverly Hills just because downtown LA is a mess and there's so much traffic that flows through there. Also it makes sense for there to be a lot of dots downtown, it is the most concentration of businesses but Beverly Hills not so much.

You'll need to narrow it down in Beverly Hills or if I'm wrong downtown. IMO this map isn't nearly enough and there's only so much space for markers.

You need more intel for this, these are very wealthy circles with a lot of resoures to cover their tracks I'd assume.

There was a subway in LA that was never finished because competing business interests opposed it supposedly:

awalkerinla.com/2012/05/11/las-original-subway/

The main entrance is a few blocks way from the Figueroa. I am still focusing on looking for abandoned buildings though.

Are we sure that the main distribution center would be near the clusters on the map though? Isn't there a phrase "don't shit where you sleep"? I'm not certain, but it is something to think about in order to consider all of our options.

Yes. It will be at the center of all the routes going in/out. That's just simple logistics.

just overlap your maps with sites of catholic churches

I see, that would probably make more sense. Not all that great with logistics so I'll take your word for it.

The main Distribution Center can't be far from the other points of interest. The high volumes of traffic would create suspicion. In fact, a place like downtown makes a lot of sense because it has a lot of traffic running through it including semi trucks and larger vehicles.

Since anon6 is undoubtedly posting in this thread, posing as an investigator, I'm just dropping by to casually greet him and informing him I'm waiting with delight for his next act of wrecking gullible morons
Peace

t. algerian subhuman

Woah, woah. I've been gone from Sup Forums for less than a day what in the hell is going on? Can I get a 5th Gear Gestalt?

jesus christ. This HAS to be anon6. It's literally a map of LA just covered in colored dots. This is too stupid to not be a troll.

Bump

this. there are alot of tunnels still under LA. In Echo Park / Los Feliz areas alone there are tunnels that go under the streets that are no longer in use.

>atlasobscura.com/places/underground-tunnels-los-angeles

Im sure there are better links with maps. There was also this guy saying this back in the 30s- pic related.

I'm starting to get a feel of who Anon6 was in the previous threads. He has a certain posting style, the person who posted that map does not share it.

I wouldn't be sure about anything in this until real intel comes in.

Meanwhile Alefantis/Rothschild's first name was just found
connected with phone numbers and addresses
so if you want to do genuine research this is your chance.
archive.is/uCqWb

Thanks for just revealing yourself shill.

so you're a turbo schizo autist? Nah, it's too funny to not be a troll, and you've got almost half of all the posts in this thread. You can only be Frank or A6. Good work A6.

Interesting. I am trying to not look into tunnels right now though.

>spend 10 hours on that map
>anon6 gets the credit
Someone spine beetle that fucker

I cleaned up your arrows a little. People will take it a bit more seriously if it looks professional.
Did you notice that there's no dots around where the boats supposedly dock? That means that there's probably a type of front business that we haven't considered yet, since you'd be assuming they'd have fronts right at the ports.

Thanks for the cleanup, but the port of LA has several shipping companies (brown) which are marked.

Alright good. Anything else you want cleaned up while I'm here?

Checked.

>no not James!
>calls me the shill

Not right now, need to start looking around hotspots like Beverly Hills and downtown to identify buildings that are abandoned/fenced off/condemned.

I think I may have found one such abandoned place here.

Address?

Is that an art gallery nearby?

516 Alameda St Los Angeles, CA 90013

The building next to it on the left.

It is actually.

If i had to take a guess I would say this beach is where they drop em:

Nicknamed "Billionaire's Beach" — an homage to the ultra-wealthy residents who call it home — Carbon Beach is a 1.5-mile stretch of sand that sits between the iconic Pacific Coast Highway and the glistening Pacific Ocean in Malibu, California.

Up until mid-2015, the beach was largely closed off to the public. But now, after a decades-long, complicated legal battle between the state and homeowners, its 70-plus residences share their backyard with tourists and beachgoers from sun up to sun down.

businessinsider. com/photos-malibu-billionaire-beach-homes-2017-7

Oh shit, isnt podesta catholic?

here's a hint... pic related!

This is right next door. Giant warehouse.

Add Studio's to the Map.

Distribution Centers don't just send things out, they also receive things.

Interesting.

Notice how users are popping in with new "leads" now that we are starting to look around LA for abandoned buildings.

Art studios? Alright I will add that.

I know, I was trying to explain that to him.

Tons of warehouses here. Pic is astro food service.

Or did you mean movie studios?

Look for the larger "Abandoned" Buildings & Warehouses.

Movie Studio's for now.

Franklin

That one looks like one of these designs, good for shipping and recieving

Do buildings like old fire stations and Department of Water and Power count? Or are those not big enough.

Shills are back to posting CP, kek.

Does this look like an underground ventilation pump to you? It's in the middle of a parking lot, and I don't see ducting going to the nearby buildings.

I'm not sure, A5 is probably right though that we should be looking for the larger "abandoned buildings" and warehouses. I'm not too sure about the underground thing or not.

It's right next to Astro Food services which is why I ask.

1) Those wouldn't be big enough.

bumperhino

Ok. Graphing out movie studios.

I hear that word is getting around about /HTG/

>DON'T POST MY DOXX PICS
>STOP THERE IS CP IN THEM

Oklahoma the only safe spot...

It's not though. The map is just incomplete.

figures

It's all about the ports dude. The chinese send containers full of people through the ports.

I can post some cute anime girls to cheer you up.

1) Since it's LA, those are very important.

2) Investigations that are making waves tend to do that.

Ports definitely should be included on the Map.

Here's one that's much easier on the eyes, plus the background distracts from the contents less.

Are there threads about it or something? I hadn't noticed anything as of late.

Allistar crawley youtu.be/jsm6WI5i7p0

I was talking about imageboards. Our work is getting noticed in the real world.

Wasn't

Wait, really? How so?

updated the map to include some more points of interests. this investigation is starting to really heat up. we need boots on the ground to check out each area.

Reminder that this guy is a shill.

looks like this really upset you shill. is there something on this map that you shills are trying to hide? we need to dig deeper