Harvard Incoming Class Non-Majority White - First Time in History

>The US Justice Department is preparing to redirect resources from its civil rights division to investigate AND SUE universities over affirmative action admissions policies deemed to discriminate against white applicants.

Is this the end for Harvard lads?

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/02/harvard-incoming-class-majority-nonwhite/5yOoqrsQ4SePRRNFemuQ2M/story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pMjrQ8_vPHw
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
cnn.com/2017/04/05/us/stanford-application-black-lives-matter-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harvard (or Stanford one of the two) admitted a guy who wrote Black Lives Matter and nothing else 500 times on his essay. That's all the proof you need.

Harvard also admitted a kid who wrote a rap for his essay.

Do Jews count as white? Or as niggers?

By non white they mean Jewish.

Jesus christ.
Why are our colleges such fucking jokes?

Congratulations POC! You're finally smarter than white people, and this proves it

So they finally started counting jews as nonwhites?

the "white" student are jews, like less than 5% of harvard is non-jewish white

I am a person of color. My color is white.

This is a very sad moment for the white race. Our people are in decline and the shitskins are replacing us at rapid rates. If we do not take action now we will become a minority in the very nation that we founded.

Feels good. Fuck wh*te ppl, chinks and us will cuck them out of their own universities.

This.

Blm kid was the son of some pakistani hedge fund guy, with all sorts of wacky meme extracurricular activities. I'm sure he tested well, probably ran the stupid essay idea past a $5000 "college consultant" or whatever they call them.

The elite elite universities should take less of these nitwit one percenters but I understand why it's better for the actual talented kids to "network" with pakistani hedge fund princeling or jared kushner or chelsea clinton

If it werent for white people and western civilization we'd still be living in caves. It was the while man who invented civilization.

They didn't admit that guy - it was his thesis.
And he passed.
The album is pretty mediocre.
It's exactly as self-congratulatory and pretentious as you think it is.
There are several tracks where he says - unironically - that his life is difficult.
A Harvard lad.
Join the other three thousand people and give it a listen.
youtu.be/pMjrQ8_vPHw

This proves it? Top Kek

Alway that same stupid flag.

anyone else get the feeling hey are trying to piss white people off on purpose? Either they are testing to see how well their domestication methods have worked or they want whites to go full 1488 and create a master race.

It must be humiliating that you must leave India to get a decent education.

At the end of the day, whites created the best schools in the world and shitskin universities can't compete. I'm fine with that

I'm genuinely looking forward to western collapse

How is that possible if whites are the majority? I'm honestly stumped. We all know there's no secret agenda.

>white
>white
>white

Did the adminstration actually say "white", or is that what is being stated by media only? It affects asians more than anyone else.

Remember that Harvard DOES count all Jews as "white", and that the Harvard undergraduate student body is approximately 25% Jews. Also,

2.5 minutes:

>First Ever Black Graduation at Harvard 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

>Harvard undergraduate student body is approximately 25% Jews.

hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population

How did I know it would be some nigger rap dance shit? Jk what else would it be. They think life is about free shit and fun.

>we'd still be living in caves
Brainlet detected. Among the earliest most advanced civilization were Indian. We have cave paintings in India that are 30,000 years old. Indus valley civilization started around 3000 BC. You're ultra retarded to think we would be in caves without you. Whites used to travel around the world looking for prosperous land called India before they found it. You think they did this because we were some retarded cave dwellers?

>whites created the best schools in the world
And they're now getting cucked out of their own universities. Feels good.

>be me
>18
>3.9 UWGPA
>1390 SAT
>32 ACT
>4 years of varsity football
>ran 3 businesses during high school, used money from that, from job at local publix, and profits from trading crypto to pay for tuition at private high school
>applied to all of the top schools, naturally
>denied from every single top school in the US except for wake, Georgia tech, and vanderbilt, which gave me exactly zero dollars in scholarships
>attending state school now(albeit for free, but still)

>be nigger classmate
>run football
>OFF TO DUKE ON A FULL RIDE

how and where did I fuck up, Sup Forums?

what upsets me the most is that they have installed themselves as our celebrity class as well, they make normies worship them like gods.

Mesopotamia. 6000 BCE. First civilization.

Indus valley died off, but civilization eventually spread all across Europe and the middle east.

31* sorry lads

Why aren't you A FUCKING NIGGER? Kill yourself then kill your white girlfriend after you watch her get boned by Tyrone and give birth to his mulatto niglet and make sure you pay the child support too.

>Whites used to travel around the world looking for prosperous land called India before they found it

by the time good trade routes popped up you were already behind European civilization, they came and saw a bunch of savages because thats what you were, not even a real country before Britain colonized you.

The Mesopotamians and Sumerians are descendants of another group of people. The place they migrated had a civilization going.

Look deeper Julison

another point, too bad the British only half civilized you but forgot to teach you how not to shit where you sleep, a nation of literal dogs just shitting everywhere with no care in the world. kill yourself pooskin

see
You just had to racially identify as black and you would've gotten full rides. If they try to pull the scholarships because you "aren't" black you just sue them for racial discrimination.

I can't take this shit anymore.

I'm from Ireland originally.

That's not gonna work, mate.

Im white. Ten years ago I voted for Liberals.
Never again. I was all for fairness/helping others less fortunate.

Now, not only do I not give a shit, I want you gassed, not deported, gone from this earth forever.
Thats how long it takes to change. You have overplayed your hand. White people are waking up, and we are pissed.

It been eighty years since white people chimped out. It wont be long before the Earth feels the footsteps of her greatest children again.

shame they didn't earn it
would respect them otherwise.

>I am black
>my dad left me when I was little
>Uni: user, you are clearly white and your father is standing right there
>user: Fuck you racist scum that white fuck is my fucking reparations stand in I self identify as a nigger stop oppressing me
t. pic related

>Whites used to travel around the world looking for prosperous land called India
>implying
Whitey was looking for resources to pillage in a land of inbred savages who wouldn't realize they were being raped.

What do you mean "that's not gonna work, mate"?

If you're black you're black, there's nothing you can do it about it. What are all those administrations going to do about it?

"You're not dark enough to be black".

You know what kind of precedent that would set? Suddenly all the lighties and metizos that look somewhat black could be denied scholarships because "They are not black enough" or "they are too white". It'd be impossible to occur, or amazing if such a case were to occur.

>is a potato nigger
>can't figure out bubbling real nigger gets gibs
fucking stupid niggers, man. I was a white supremacist til I met an Irishman.

Not really Pajeet. Harvard's reputation has been going downhill for a while.

And if it becomes flooded with Asians the school's reputation will tank even further. I actually hope this happens

to be fair to the poo, their civ was pretty decent, but I believe he fails to realize the poos were not poos at that time, but whites. Their ancient texts on the racewar in India, when the first whites arrived and made war on the junglenegros already there is an interesting read. India is pretty much Brazil + 3000 years of racemixing stemmed by their racial caste system. Well worth downing the MoTT pdf and spending an hour reading the India chapter.

>becomes flooded with Asians
>reputation will tank
You are fucking retarded and your stupidity is the reason why you will never be taken seriously and your race will cease to exist on the face of the earth.

If you had any distant ancestor that was black it would work. If it doesn't work then they'd either have to start an arbitrary scale of skin color to be considered black or 1/x parts ancestry to determine whether or not you are black enough to be black. All the while you claim racial discrimination from all sides.

It's true

>snow niggers that have chariots invade Northern India & Afghanistan
>snow niggers get BTFO
>snow niggers see peaceful agrarian society and realize nigging is for animals
>snow niggers integrate into proto-Hindu society
>high IQ race mixed offspring develop caste system and modern Hinduism to concentrate positive gene flow in higher castes
>snow nigger gods are minor characters in modern Hinduism, evidence that the snow niggers were not "in charge"
Yeah you're actually completely wrong and reading debunked science masquerading as fact by a fucking South African twit, but hey if it's bound between two hard covers it must be legit science.

And it's a fucking norwegian. What a cuck.

Even Asians know it's true.

Some ricenigger wrote an article in NYT about how Harvards reputation will suffer if Asians become more than 30%

Asians don't contribute to campus culture and the ones that get into the Ivy League have no redeeming qualities beyond studying 15 hours a day.

Yeah, sure. Savages that created number system, had strong knowledge of metallurgy and wrote lots of books on science maths philosophy and religion. Also we are more real country than you, your land is not even yours. Real savages are you who have killed more people than any other race.

Still whatever, it's you today who is getting cucked. Stay mad.

Prepare to be nuked then, leaf. No one else is responsible for your retardedness than yourself. You'll do better when you stop blaming others for your mistakes.

>Inbred savages
Yeah, sure retard. If they only cared about resources that look for Africa. India was known for other things, not as savage people with lot of unused resources.

I hope so too.

>Asians know it's true that Western society is committing ritual suicide because white men are cucks
Nice.

>Asians don't contribute to campus culture
>"Campus Culture"
>howtobeanallyofisrael.jpg
Show your flag, kike.

>no redeeming qualities beyond studying
>bitch has 2400 SAT score and 1800 chess rating, plays violin, studied traditional chinese calligraphy and is decent at tennis
>user: i'm white i'm better at "culture"
kill yourself.

That's what puzzles me it's like how do they prove or disprove anything racial? And if they fucking research your family tree you have plausible deniability and can say "well fuck me I was always told I was 1/8th Cherokee." That's why none of it makes any fucking sense. So the university vets you strongly on a racial basis and that same university' anthropology department then teaches you that race doesn't exist.

Leafs are pakis and NRI mudshits; hindus migrate to the USA, not fucking canuckistan. How do you not know this?

When Stanford accepts a black applicant who wrote nothing but "black lives matter" 500 times on his application, one can safely say this shit is becoming a but much.

I know it. Half of buttblasted Brits and Canucks are pakis and Bangladeshis. They always claim to be whites too, then go on telling how glorious Islam is and how good the Arab cock feels in the ass.

And to top it all off it's illegal to have an objective scoring system, e.g. if you're 25% black you get additional points on the scoring rubric. Instead, you have to "holistically consider" the race of the applicant along with all the other shit.

It breaks down as, from best to worst:
>authentic native american/pacific islander
>White+spic (mixed heritage) female
>White female
>spic female
>black female
>black male
>asian female
>spic male
>indian female
>white male
>asian male
>indian male

And those non-jewish whites are legacy/rich children, which means a regular white christian from a middle class or poor family has no chance of admission.

It's a mystery.

I can guarantee that 90% of that Incoming Class ain't going to make it to graduation

Only Americans would write a application that retarded. Just ban Americans from your universities and only accept foreign students, it will help you make America great again faster.

Today's whites are a fucking meme. The whites who actually fucking accomplished anything (Watt, Newton, etc.) are nothing like "whites" in America or the UK today. The actual Aryan race of today are traditional high caste Hindu males, because they still maintain the Aryan traditions of the master race, i.e. they're not slave worshipping christcucks turning their other asscheek for islam, and they still have the will to power, i.e. to impose upon the natural world the will of man in the form of developing society and larger human populations, rather than the cucked whiteling that wants to return the earth to it's "natural order" for the "environment".

Go shit in an empty lot, autistic virgin.

They'll graduate regardless of competence. Giving minorities a failing grade is rayciss.

Yes.

This SJW shit will go out of fashion some day, and at that time, white people will still be white.

Jews have been the majority at Harvard for many years, so this story is false.

Of course that Jews have run Harvard admissions for so long is how we got that and how we now got now the shitskinned "majority".

Jews have turned out matters prestigious University into an inoctrinationcamp where everyone is taught to hate Whitey.bi guess for kikes this feels like a great victory.

Jews and their pets all need to be gassed.

>India advanced civilizations

>cave paintings

>cave

Btw Europeans went to India looking for spices, not advanced civs. Lol who tf you kidding

Stick to street shitting and not using deodorant Apu, you smelly urine colored nigger.

it depends on what they major in. if you major in african american studies and other shit of ocurse you're going to graduate with honors. i don't think harvard even has a core curriculum or any real required classes

>Only niggers would write a application that retarded
Fixed it for you poo. i also love your repeated digits.

is the secret to getting into harvard to just keep your good grades but change your race to black and religion to islam and sexual orientation to "binary" ?

a college who is not majority white won't get any status, it becomes a meme college and your degree is worth fuck all

the last decade or so ivy league degrees have started to not matter much more than other schools. plenty of smart and driven kids have realized that 1. they're not worth the cost and 2. you learn from the same textbooks so until you get to grad school or professional school then it doesn't fucking matter
t. guy going to cheap state school and planning on med school

I have felt they have a natural tendency towards being cucked. They watch their woman getting fucked by a black man everyday. They promote retarded degeneracy not only in their countries but in others too. They also always fight on non-righteous side, they support fucked up terrorist organizations in hopes to topple governments, they have also always supported pakis over India every time. These cunts cannot look at their own mistakes, they do nothing but blame others. India/Indians have never done any wrong to them yet they hate us with a passion. I feel happy to see them burn and go down. Indian higher class is 1000 times more Aryan and noble then them.

This is the best thing you can come up with. Embarrassing.

Today's whites are a fucking meme. The whites who actually fucking accomplished anything (Watt, Newton, etc.) are nothing like "whites" in America or the UK today. The actual Aryan race of today are traditional high caste Hindu males, because they still maintain the Aryan traditions of the master race, i.e. they're not slave worshipping christcucks turning their other asscheek for islam, and they still have the will to power, i.e. to impose upon the natural world the will of man in the form of developing society and larger human populations, rather than the cucked whiteling that wants to return the earth to it's "natural order" for the "environment".

harvard is also easy as fuck once you actually get in. same with yale.

academically, a lot of schools fucking spank them. HYP are really just feeders for investment banking, consulting firms, and law schools.

colleges are obsolete anyway....the internet is the premier information and learning source.

How is most of harvard not white our country is mostly white wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

It's about as much as you deserve, subhuman faggot.

the white kids are all legacy admissions, senator's kids, children of rich .biz people, etc. Normal white kids getting in to HYP is like a 1 in 10,000,000 chance.

cnn.com/2017/04/05/us/stanford-application-black-lives-matter-trnd/index.html
If only it were fake news.

Retard read the post again that I replied to. Indians were not savage cave dwellers you fucktards wish we were.

Doubt a Nigerian man would do that. Only an American could do something like that.

Lot of Indians and chinks there who are neither Muslim, black nor queer.

Hope that happens to all American colleges.

>no mention of white students on Harvard's admissions page

I truly hope Trump sues these schools for discrimination. They don't deserves the billions of tax payer dollars they receive every year.

>mfw they poo'd in their caves
I get it. You have to constantly decieve yourself otherwise you'd give up on life. How's that caste system working

uhh how dare you take away from arabic accomplishments and appropriate numbers

>14.6% black
I can say with 100% confidence that less than 20 of those black students deserve to be at harvard based on merit

if asian is -50
what is white
-200?

ya but white people still have their own kinda elites of their own secret societies or whatever that maintain those sorts of more cultured traditions, and you know the whole enviromentalism and turn the other cheek as far as you know is an entire purposely plotted narrative by the conspiratorial nature of white elites

well done pajeet
i know this is fake because i live right next to a almost all indian town
they are more racist than the worst neo-nazis but dont hate white people
they actually love us as much as a xenophobe can
your post is shit like your streets

Who's the girl? Is that that unpleasant canadian feminist?

Kind of sad how bad indian women get when in the west, just brings out the worst in them.

How does it work with ahrvard? Do indians get lumped in with chinamen as "Asians"?

If it wasn't for the British Empire you wouldn't even have trains.

Yes there was an ancient civilisation in India but it lost its way, fought to a standstill against Moslems and it was only ddue to the British that modern India even exists or has any decent buildings from the last 300 years.

>less than 5% of harvard is non-jewish white

REALLY makes you think.

Arabic Indian Chink whatever, they're not white.

I can say with 100℅ confidence you're a faggot who wouldn't make it to Harvard based on merit.

What is fake?

Harvard has a hard cap on asian students

this is systemic racism. I'm white but it's true.

You are retard, Marathas fucked the muslems up before Brits even came. And most of the great buildings in India are not from Brit empire timeline.

From the last few centuries they are. Who do you think built the Victoria Terminus in Bombay?

I don't mind Indians but they should stay in India. And stop blaming the rest of the world for your problems.

Because they are businesses run for profit, or 'a large hedgefund with a small college attached to it'

>the girl
I dunno; I saved it from Sup Forums. As a pajeet, it really does make me feel like the west, which from my perspective is white culture, brings out the worst in them.

Being Indian is objectively the worst race you can possibly be for undergraduate admissions in the USA. Indians are the #1 income group and that makes them a "privileged minority", so they don't benefit from minority affirmative action programs like for blacks and spics, but we get all the hate from bigots because "shitskin" and "stop taking my job/college seat". Literally was rejected from every college I applied to except University of Texas (because I am Texan and top 10% so guaranteed admission) and I had a 3.91 GPA and 2400 on my SAT and 800s on all SAT2 tests except physics C (780), captain of debate team, 1800 chess rating.

You literally just hate Indians because they have brown skin but know nothing about our extremely colorful history and culture, let alone the fact that there are major differences between populations because of extreme social stratification from the caste system.

When the reckoning comes for Western society, I can honestly say that it's because of white westerners and their actions towards me that I have zero remorse in watching you all go extinct.

And when a non-jew goes off the message like Chris Pratt or Gary Oldman the media shuts them down hard.

It's just gonna hurt the school in the end.