Poland YES!

The reality about assland and their fake demographic statistics kek.

migracje.gov.pl/en/statistics/scope/world/type/applications/view/map/year/2017/?x=-0.5849&y=0.0865&level=2

I will not even adress your bullshit
pay 3 trillions USD for WW2 damage, and then we may talk like civilized people, cause right now you are acting like a nigger

What's fake about Poland's demographic descriptions, BBC obsessed krautscum?

This proves nothing. 100k migrants in 2017, vast majority of which are from Ukraine, Russia, and then a bit from China and Vietnam. Who cares? That's nothing. All of those people will be forced to assimilate as you can't get by in Poland not becoming Polonized.

What are you so upset about, Hans? All of the women in your family have African or Turkish lovers, don't they?

g*rms btfo

Hans, give back our money.

>assland
Sounds like it might be worth a visit desu

Do poles and germans really hate eachother this much irl

They try to avoid the real topic. Which is - paying their debts. Repos are coming, stuff will get ugly :)

70k of Ukrainian beauties. Not bad polaks, not bad. Hope they enjoy that. Desperate pussy is best pussy.

not really
we would ignore them if they weren't hellbent on destroying europe, one nation at a time
also, greece wants money for WW2 as well
germany managed to pay reparations to france in 2010, but for WW1, so frankly, I see how germany is struggling to take responsibility for its own doings
not only that, but they try to pass that responsibility on everybody else

Person to person we are all human, also somewhat genetically related as nations so there's no need to show hatred.

Politically speaking, we despise them on every possible level. They are niggers and their companies still live off the profit they made in occupied Poland

oj Ivan
one glorious day we will take reparations from you as well
probably in the form of Królewiec

denbts

pay

now

it's zeit

why dont you just annex them

because we are the good guys for fucks sake, it is our curse
also NATO, but more importantly, Russia from the other side. Ruskie are not friends of germans, but they are even more not friends of Poland and would do anything and everything to take advantage of such state of things

They dindu nuffin

i have a hard time believing that there is still a russian boogeyman but I don't blame this mentality because of what the country has been through with it

Sure, russian boogeyman, russophobic poland.

Meanwhile Germany wants to oppose sanctions for Russia and tries to enforce nordstream 2

>russian boogeyman
for you, guy living in the USA russia may be boogeyman, but for us, they are guys who bullied us into the grave multiple times, and probably killed our president in Smoleńsk, or at least colluded with german backed pro european polish party to do so

Fuck Germans and fuck the Russians too.

> we are all human

Pay denbts

so he killed himself in the end or run away to the argentina?
really bad for him, tried to fight subhuman jews, got pwned by subhuman slavs

stop with this :) ;-) smileys
its annoying

> smileys = annoying

No ;)

>Only Ukrainians are present in any siezable numbers.

>Immigrants still make up less than half a percent of Polands population.

Meanwhile Germany...
Isn't even worth mentioning.

I give you 6/10 for effort user, do not get me wrong, they are something, but they lack both soul, insult, and punch

2/10 comment, don't recommend.

I tried to offer constructive criticism, no offense rodaku
cztery czwórki potwierdzają

Show me the way master.

Meddl Loidde!

go with classics
memeballs, pepe variations, cute anime girls with Polska Walcząca armbands standing on mountains of german corpses with some over-the-top punchline

Is Poland the same as East Germany?

Is Israel the same as eastern Syria?

Come on, your using the text I've personally written with my bare hands and giving me advice on shitposting? Come on.

Nice try, but still 2/10.

Friendly reminder that Hitler allied with Muslims to kill French and British people

I bet you wrote that text user, let me just force myself really hard to believe you based on your words posted here
anyhow, neither of us care, it is obvious by now, I'm going back to watchin japanese cartoons

kraut'bros, you dimsticks for letting them slave'shits to exist...

>Friendly reminder that Hitler allied with Muslims to kill French and British people
pee off poolak!

Life is full of surprises user. Have fun watching chinskie bajki.

HORRIFIC BETRAYAL

I've yet to see Poland demand reparations from Russia for those decades of buttfucking.
I wonder why.

>I wonder why.
because they would rather annihilate Poland completely than pay

They don't throw money around, while bullying Poland to take immigrants they've invited. Oh, and fucking up Europe once again in the process.