Sup Forums hates black people because they have a lower average IQ than whites

>Sup Forums hates black people because they have a lower average IQ than whites

>Sup Forums hates jewish people because they have an higher average IQ than whites

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't recognize Israel is a sovereign state. Come back to Poland, friends. We have places for you to stay and keep you safe from those mean Palestinians.

If i move to a different country, i choose an anglosphere country because i won't have to face any language barriers (i have a pretty good english)

nice try shlomo but you're still getting gassed

>flag
Hezbollah will rip you apart

That's really not why anyone hates Jews. And you know it.

You are not addressing my argument.

Jews had major contributions to science and technology. they had major contributions which made the modern world what it is today - in fact, it's likely that you are using right now some form of technology which was invented by jews to communicate with me

no and no

we would actually be further along if all Jews had been wiped out in 1800

you're confused because you're stupid.
what you posted is nowhere close to what white people regard as reasoning or logic.
nice try, sandnigger. better luck next time.

jewish nepotism is really an attempt to stop white people achieving great things. wipe out all the jews in 1800 and we would do far more than replicate every jewish achievement since then

also jews are not smart. like pedophiles they rise to the top because they're extremely highly motivated to rape something. jews are also incredibly racist and get off on cheating so that other jews come across as more successful than other races and suppress other race's potential

jews are disgusting wtf, no wonder they were chased out in every other country for centuries.

Who cares?
Get in the chamber, Mordecai

jews are actually terrible at competing so they just brand 'playing the game' against them as antisemitism. you can imagine it as a chess game between jews and nonjews for power in the world. jews kvetch and whine if anyone actually plays against them competitively and do the equivalent of flip the board over. just whine kvetch call you antisemitic and invoke the holocaust

youtu.be/nKL3MsKRtJo

>good gif
>not sure if to thank you cause you might have stole it

If jews were so intelligent why would they be victim to being exiled and genocided by the fellow men? makes you think huh?

I think that leaf pic is hilarious so non pic related but funny

not watching that my opinion on JP is he's unfortunately a dumb thot

I like him though

>thinks pol is a white board

All I hear is I like him because some of what he says I agree with

JP has not taught me anything

he is an entry level for some people which is good but like I said my opinion is he's a dumb thot trapped inside the education system who has become stunted although he's obviously a lot better than most educators

>in fact, it's likely that you are using right now some form of technology which was invented by jews to communicate with me
We would be on Mars right now if it wasnt for eternal backstabbing and bringing those precious colourfuls to the US and Europe by you guys.

And Jews arent inventors. They are thinkers and philosophers or Merchants.

Jewish IQ. Did you mean jewish nepotism?

t. messy room

the fabled Jewish IQ is just the NQ

Wheres your qualifications? Wheres your proof? Wheres your sited legit papers published by leading academics? I swear Sup Forums is dumb, and I'm dumb for being on here.

Incorrect.

Hate niggers because their low IQ causes them to commit crimes.
Hate jews because they use their high IQ to commit even worse crimes and get away with them.

The hate is entirely justified.

>If jews were so intelligent why would they be victim to being exiled and genocided by the fellow men? makes you think huh?
Making the same mistake over and over again is a sign of insanity.
With the Chosen Ones its "PERSECUTION"

you realise academics are against Trump? academia has become a LARP which is ideologically biased and shunted into discussing things that will not save civilization from Jews

At least this guy lives in reality

>The hate is entirely justified.
Yep. It is. Look at all those Neo-Cons.
What have they caused in such short time to millions of people?

The Niggers are only in our countries cause of Jews.

Yes academics are against Trump does that mean there idiots no, they just another view point, personally I don't care, but truth is truth and none of that Bill Nye truth Sup Forums always brings up.

No, we hate niggers because they're lazy, violent dole-suckers who contribute nothing and take everything.

We hate you kikes for turning nigger weaponized humanity against the goyim because they suit your shitty commiefag agenda and are 100% useful idiots who are easily manipulated by emotions and promises of gibs.

It's never as simple as you lampshades want to make it out to be.

achhhmmmeed detected. Please check in to gitmo plz.

Not really. There are more Whites with IQs over 140 than there are Jewish People in the world. (which is why Jews hate Whites)

they don't have to be idiots but they are LARPers

they are LARPing that they are doing all the important thinking that needs doing in the world. truth is they're doing hardly any of it someone else has to do it and disseminate it

The only thing Jews contributed was taking somebody else's ideas, inventions and theories then packaging them for sale.

Sup Forums hates jews because of the Talmud.

Is there proof you can show or is this mere hersay?

Wow okay who's doing the important thinking, I swear people are so taken in to think the world is just a big lie, seriously

I judge people by their actions. You start hating people because they behave like scum, not because of their IQ. When it's constantly one group that you see, ruining everything and hurting everyone, isn't it pretty normal to start hating them?

>Sup Forums hates jewish people because they have an higher average IQ than whites

Sup Forums hates Jews because they are subversive.

No send all Jewish Journalists to Israel instead.

Sup Forums hates jews because they use their IQ for evil. Just like the niggers use their stupidity for evil.
There is nothing wrong with hating evil.
Killing evil is righteousness.
Time to be righteous.

Jews can be "conveniently white" whenever it's beneficial. Niggs can't

Sup Forums doesn't hate jews because they're intelligent, we hate them because they have no morals, something Sup Forums wishes to be

Niggers are bad but too dumb to know better. Jews on the other hand are actually intelligent but use their intellect for all the wrong reasons. You thought evil masterminds from marvel/dc comics were bad? Now imagine a whole race made of them.

newfags don't sage and hide bait threads