Sunken Chest

Why do i have this shit? 1 in 300 people have this, both my parents are 100% aryan, is it because of malnourishment during pregnancy? Is it genetically transferred?

Should i get a vasectomy? If this is genetically i don't want to have children, my genes are inferior. My classmates always asked my why i have a fucking hole in my chest, i didn't knew either so i just told them i have no hearth. Thought about getting it fixed but had no real physical problems with it but i noticed as a child that i ran sooner out of breath when running from turks.

This brings also this new "Crispr" technique up, they could have healed me from this if it was in my genes, i would be normal if i was born 10 years from now. My back is fucked too because of this shit, now i can never be an olympian style athlete. Why live?

I guess at least a few reading this have it, how do you cope with being an inferior human being?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159146491
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
imgur.com/gallery/ifoQX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Salarian

pectus excavatum.

KYS

d-d-delete

PLEASE GOD DELETE THIS IMAGE NOW

I'm healing mine, there's a few techniques but it's mostly willpower, I've recently impressed a few of my friends who didn't think it was possible.

Does it have any effect on your health? If not, then just stop being a faggot and deal with it.

>Implant gun
>problem solved

>100% aryan
>inferior genetics

Gtfo

It's mongrel DNA expressing itself so as to expose your true origins.

ur mother cheated on ur dad while she was pregnant and that is where the black dudes dick kept slamming into your developing chest.

I have it too, and am half-German, so I know being an autistic faggot runs in our genes, but how about you stop acting like one and pick up some heavy ass weight.

I know someone who has this. Can you try and build up muscle in the location? You can wear a regular tshirt and nobody would notice.

Is this a Jojo reference?

Fuck off, heritagefag

kek, this is pretty much how conspiracy theories are also worked out in conspiretards heads

Didn't i tell you guys to leave me alone? fuck off or i will hunt you down, i know there are ways.

falcon punch during second trimester didn't work.

It's increasing across the west in general.
They are slowly getting away from telling people it's just aesthetic and actually acknowledging it impairs lung function.
Build up pec muscle and it covers it, or get it fixed like this guy did.
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159146491

It pushes the heart over into one of your lungs, and it decreases lung capacity.

better than the opposite

mine sticks out and it makes me look like I have one tit
usually wear button downs and polos that hide it some

I believe it's genetic. My gal is missing her xiphoid process & sternum (it don't look freaky like pic in OP tho). Her mother and one of her sisters have the same deal.

You're gonna develop a S2 Engine

>skips legs
W E W

Is your mother also your aunt? Are you.
a Hapsburg? Pretty sure incest happened.

I have something similar - anybody with this or with the thing where it sticks out should get checked out for Marfan Syndrome or related connective tissue disorders, *especially* if you're tall and skinny.

It's a jewish curse

Did you live in reynoldsberg oh as a kid user?

I have it aswell. Can't really wear tshirts and haven't gone to the beach in like 10 years. Not genetic as far as I know though.

Lol defective fuck.

yeah I'm a Marfansfag

Replying to my own comment to note that lifting weights if you have Marfan Syndrome can and will kill you via aerotic dissection. Surgery will fix it - Nuss procedure.

If your thumb and little finger overlap when you put them over your wrist and you have this, get checked out by a competent (many primary care doctors are not) doctor asap. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

Put a sock in it.

Did you have a relly that took a bullet to the chest from a Tommy?

what the actual fuck? Is this photoshopped?

I have this. My brother has it too. Had surgery when I was 19 to correct it. It didn't do much. Wouldn't recommend.

My gf has a mild case of this

I had it, was about 5cm deep.
Only got it fixed because out of the 1/300 with it, 1/100 out of those it affect breathing, which I was one of.
Got a bar put in my chest in 10th grade, had it removed after my first semester in college. Scars are almost unnoticeable and I don't look like a freak anymore (also I can breath 100% now)

Just build your own arch generator and become Tony Stark.

So does mine. She has EDS too.

Most instances are purely aesthetic and have no impact on function tho. This is Marfan syndrome in the photo, OP probably has pectus.

Go to a doctor and confirm that it's just pectus and that you are okay to exercise. Then hit the gym and work hard on chest, back and abs. Stretches and yoga positions that loosen the inside chest muscles are good too.

This doesn't magically cure it but you can significantly reduce the appearance.

Just mantle Pelinal and beat the shit out of people.

How bad is it? Like in the pic?

>missing her sternum
Wtf? Can you feel her heart when you touch her between her tits?

I had Pectus Excavatum, I just had some steel bars put in and it flexed it out, got them removed after it solidified. Not a big deal, feels good mane.

Probably because you went with the Nuss technique after your sternum hardened
Modified Radvich > Nuss
I say modified because it uses dissovable screws and plate, therefore only a single surgery is needed

have the same thing but the opposite, its even obvious when wearing a shirt. Feels for u bro

I was one of the first testers of the Nuss procedure. Just a couple months earlier and I would have had to get my sternum taken out and corrected manually. The scars have completely vanished, I didn't even have to do physical therapy. It was a quick in and out.

Your dads dick broke your ribs while you were still in the womb.

Get it fixed Brah.

manlets eternally btfo

Imagine all the shit you can smuggle with this, maybe you should work for a drug lord or something

If your ribs stick out a bit is that pectus or something else?

My bottom two ribs stick out a bit, dont seem to have a hole or depression in the chest, but Ive noticed people with pectus have visible ribs often times

Could it be A spinal thing?

imgur.com/gallery/ifoQX
Here you go OP

American mystery meat calling others mongrels!

I have 10 degree scoliosis which causes my left rib cage to be flared. I think its from sitting hunched over in front of the computer too much during my early teenage years which fucked up my skeletal development. I started going to the gym every day during high school which made me look more normal. The best thing you can do is work on your core, back muscles, and improve your posture. You should also do some kind of cardio exercise. It will help you to breathe more normally and filling your lungs with air pushes your chest outwards.

It's genetic, my mother has it and myself and my siblings have a much milder version of it. Just gotta accept your freak status.

>1 in 300
>mfw I realize this shit is more common than trannies yet I have never heard of it nor seen it, and it has never been in a movie yet I can't turn on the tv or go to a webpage without have dickless trannies shoved in my face

>100% "Aryan" means you can't have defects or disease
Wow, apparently being Aryan doesn't make you very smart. Do you even genetics or science?

It's recessive. I have it, my brother has it. I also have 3 kids and none of them have it.

Don't let it influence your decision on whether or not to have children. Shitskins with inferior DNA are reproducing exponentially across the planet. If you're white, you need to breed.

Look on the bright side, you could be the best Evil Ryu cosplayer ever.

Whats the problem OP?

You are clearly missing some bones there. A diet of wurst and alcohol gives you that.

just get a big suction cup and make it normal

who ever is making these pics keep it up

Good news is T4 is no longer enforced

I have a mild version of that. Mild enough so that I can't claim freak privilege, but bad enough to look unpleasant. Some other people in my family have it as well, so it might be genetic. Apparently swimming in childhood should help with it.

Research treatment. Get treatment. Lift weights. Profit.