Why are there so few women that does not know how to cook?

Why are there so few women that does not know how to cook?

In America many don't.

Same reason there are few men that know how to build a house or repair an engine.

Becuase of feminism

I'm going to assume you meant to ask why so few women know how to cook. I honestly don't know why, but I can guess because its traditionally feminine to know how to bake and shit and marxists hate traditional gender roles. One of the greatest joys in a young child's life should be to enjoy grandma's cooking or mom's cooking. my mom can't cook for shit and but my paternal granny and aunts are wizards in the kitchen

Most men don't know how to cook either.

Its intentionally perpetrated to get people hooked on fast food and crap food, instead of gardening and homecooking/processing/fermenting what you've grown.

>second girlfriend
>meme vegetarian leftist feminist
>can still hide my power level
>accommodate her vego bullshit because why not
>do cooking at my place
>she can't do basic things like cut onions, peel vegetables, cook rice
>ovo-vego
>sees me peeling a boiled egg by dropping it it's side and rolling it
>thinks it's cute and novel because the dumb bitch has never really cooked
>can only make gimmick "special occasion dishes" that she needs a cook book for and she needs to buy stupid one off ingredients for that fill up my pantry and fridge
>admits that she never actually thought vegetarian food could be good. thought it was all just veggie burgers and hot dogs
>probably did it out of some sense of martyrdom

Because there has been a calculated deconstruction of the family unit for years now, women feel shamed learning how to do home making when they are young because they are taught from children that being a home maker is a lower social status job than a toilet cleaner and that they aren't strong or independent if they choose that path, so they disassociate with it completely.

Cooking and general wife skills were taught to daughters so they can be fit for a husband and to be a mother, now the only skill they need is no gag reflex.

I've never met a single girl who knew how to cook for themselves other than a sandwich, frozen pizza, or sketti sauce in a jar. My mom didn't cook when I was a kid either. I guess women in the last few decades have simply had other things to do. Every guy I know cooks, though.

Also: I forgot that another big motivation for her going vego was her lack of faith in her cooking skill. You fuck up cooking grains and veg, no big deal. It just tastes shit. You fuck up meat, you get food poisoning.

Come to think of it... I also dated a girl who wasn't actually vego but only cooked vego food. I think it was the same deal there. She was scared of fucking up meat. Which is funny... She did lots of gimmicky cooking. Learned more from cooking shows than independent living. And yeah... It was all for nothing. She hated that all her meme cooking didn't really have the welcome reception that mine would have when I did a barbecue or something less elaborate.

how hard is it to not give yourself food poinsoning though I mean I can't cook well but I know that if something looks or tastes well undercooked then maybe I shouldn't consume it

nope, most men can figure shit out.

wrong. more men than ever know how to cook, in part because women won't.

>so many
ftfy swede cuck, bitches are useless now you know

wrong; men have always been the best chefs. Professional female chefs are meme-tier; most women just did the cooking because the man was bread-winning.

Like everything else, female cooking is half-assed and lacks depth of understanding.

Don't really care, desu. I like cooking for myself.

Fast food and women's lib.

>can only make gimmick "special occasion dishes" that she needs a cook book for and she needs to buy stupid one off ingredients for that fill up my pantry and fridge
This. I've never met a woman who can just throw together a meal. They all seem to need specific recipes with step by step directions.

At least they're experts at sucking cock and taking it in the ass now.

I don't think the number of women who can't cook is so few. I think many women can't cook. And it's because they're lazy.

That seems to be their only use, may as well have a sexbot.

charcoal meat is still better than rabbit food

Takeaway culture is what causes it.

Bump for Italians.

I have an older brother who is a chef and selective Vegetarian/Vegan

>Get drunk
>Order pizzas, 2 meatloves 1 vegetarian
>I eat half a meatloves and passout on lounge
>Cunt doesn't touch his vegetarian and says he isn't hungry
>Wake up
>Both meatloves fucken gone
>Vegetarian hasn't been touched.

This has happened on about 30+ occasions over the past 5 years.

for me personally id put it on parents being at work all time, only thing i have learned about cooking is during conscription and that basically was dont set yourself on fire and youll be fine

Also Frozen food, I can't remember the last time my parents made something fresh. The only time that happens is when I make it myself.

And $50 of extra herbs and spices that no cunt will use ever again.

Does the dish she make taste like shit, as well?