ATTENTION

This is what happens when you actually try to "remove" kebab.
Be glad that we crusaders allow you bR*wn subhumans to live in peace, but if you trigger us, we will wipe you out, just like how our ancestor the Angevin Empire wiped out the Ayyubids

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those poor horses :(

Ayy

moment of silence for the 1500. atleast they were no longer being raped

There was also 200 infantrymen, 2000 crossbowmen and some sailors. Wh*tes keep changing history in their favor.

hi

Atleast I'm not a leaf

>Muslim "historians"
You niggers think you can just rewrite everything and not have it come under scrutiny? You excel at one thing, lying.

>get rekt time and time again trying to remove some mudshits
>it w-was totally our p-plan all along h-haha you subhumans haha

muh historical k/d ratio larp guy

>what happens when the Sarranids try to retake a castle controlled by the Rhodoks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin

Welp, pack it up boys. An army that marched across the known world to fight a battle in the desert in August against a fortified position lost over the course of two weeks.

Guess those people who wipe their asses with their hands are superior after all. Remove mayonnaise when?

>This article's factual accuracy is disputed.

Sad but true :'(

why'd ya stop posting dead soldiers, I have to grow my fap folder

(((ohh, racism!)))

turns out there are minimal dead American soldiers compared to the brown-world, imagine my shock

The statistics have already change on Wikipedia

Richard the Lionheart was the first person to ever make Saladman to look like a complete and utter cuck.

His soldiers deserted en masse and he had to resort to bribe his remaining soldiers with serious amounts of money and pillaging privileges in order to coerce them into trying to attack the Crusaders.

It didn't work.

If you're actually from turkey let me ask you a question, do you believe in the armenian genocide?

>Casualties: All

HAHAHAHAHA

I think our turkish friend might have gotten banned

Ha, the victorious write the history, it's not your fault that your ancestors lose.

If only we could permanently ban him and his (((people))) in real life.

>777
maybe we will

always a good day on Sup Forums whenever that roach gets banned

damn striaght

original turks thread was banned too :-)