ITS HAPPENING

A DEMOCRAT governor just switched parties and is now Republican, giving Republcians and Trump majority control over the states in the US; controlling 26 legislatures and governorships.

Is this the beginning of the end for Democrats?

rt.com/usa/398506-jim-justice-trump-rally-switch-parties/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8GqGF
archive.is/nwSYx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something big might happen.

Joe Manchin gonna switch parties and make the deciding vote in favor of the Obamacare repeal?

Oh shit. Yuge.

Now all we need is McCain to switch to Democrat too show how fucking retarded the never Trump Republicans are.

This guy just won the election last year, I think. He's only been governor for about 8 months.

Geez.

What the fuck did he read that spooked him? Democratic Party has no future in the state?

This isolates Manchin. He's up for re-election in 2018.

Trump is desperate for allies/yes men, probably dropped a huge wad of cash on him.

nice

He's not up for re-election for another 3.5 years.

This is out of the blue. Manchin next?

Obamacare repeal happening? Is Manchin about to flip?

And yet he couldn't repeal Obamacare

Is this the announcement that people kept talking about?

DNC is going to die.

Dem party has no future in WV. Look up how much trump won it by. They destroyed their chances when Clinton and Obama were like "lol fuck you" to coal miners

Hes been a Democrat for like year and a half. Before that he was a Republican for decades. This is hardly a big switch.

>majority control
no, the republicans now hold 2/3 of governorships. That's enough for a constitutional convention to amend the constitution.

Republican governors don't support Trump's agenda.

YFW TRUMP IS GOING AROUND THE COUNTRY CONVERTING GOVERNORS

weak happening desu

Convention of States

>Half the Republicans and closet Democrats.
no fucking shit Sherlock

>no, the republicans now hold 2/3 of governorships. That's enough for a constitutional convention to amend the constitution.

If only Trump could drop dead so Mike Pence could use this moment to do something important instead of fucking around on Twitter.

Ho lee fuk it's real

archive.is/8GqGF
(WaPo link)

Republicans control 34 governorships, not 26.

>Is this the beginning of the end for Democrats?
Wouldn't that have already been the case when Trump was elected and the GOP gained control of Congress, Supreme Court, AND the Presidency all at once?

As an aside, Jim Justice has swapped parties every time he was up for election. I personally don't think it means much, he's just a flip-flopper.

>Was a repubican until 2015
>Switched to Democratic party
>Now switched back to republican 2 years later

Why did he switch to Democrat in the first place?

Sadly yes
This is a thing but there's still the RINO problem

Good point...

Wait stfu commie

and with how the faggots in congress have been voting, this changes nothing

>>Legislatures and Governorships

God fucking damn you are a retard

BUMP

To trick niggers into voting for him

>This is out of the blue
It sure is.

Democrats cant stop losing

At least it's something, I'm still waiting for y2k and 2012 doom to happen

>A DEMOCRAT governor just switched parties and is now Republican
so literally nothing happened?

read the article u moran

>26

not enough. Needs to get to 2/3rds so they can amend the constitution. Preferrebly the 22nd amendment.

Lets repeal the 16th and 17th amendments.

I thought they only hold 26 now, which is just over half. Don't they need 34 state legislatures in order to prevent a veto?

WOLOLO

Hillary ran on the "fuck you coal niggers, I'm taking your jobs" platform in WV

They hold 26 of BOTH governerships and legislatures in the same state, they have something like 34 governerships and 32 legislatures total

It would be sweet if Manchin flipped to.

But just think. If 2018 and 2020 go well, we can start making constitutional amendments without any Democrat input whatsoever.

West Virginia democrats are remnants from the KKK era, they're Democrats in name only. Took them long enough to realize it's not the same party anymore.

>Is this the beginning of the end for Democrats?

>the actual state of the Democratic party

archive.is/nwSYx

I don't get it...in what world do rats jump ON a sinking ship ,':^\

this, its only a few more steps if we all keep talking aboit. if each lesgislature started a petition to call a constitutional convention it would just be a matter of time. these kind of things do not happen lightly

Maybe the trump train really doesn't have any brakes. Its about to run over the democrats.

REPEAL THE 13TH AND 14TH AMENDMENTS NOW! I WANT MY SLAVES BACK GOD DAMN IT!

In a wqorld where you're the shill and the truth is a bitter pill

Mueller

It's a tug of war...
Enjoy your virtual seats on the shit show that is contemporary American politics. Can you feel it Sup Forums, we are approaching mount madness and the car is running out gas. We might be stuck here for a while so get comfy, watch the show and shitpost while your fingers still have life enough to stroke your keyboards.
This is the joyride to nowhere, but damn is it fun.

uhh McCain is a dem

k

>never Trump Republicans

Mark Levin is pretty pro Trump these days

his shekels depend on it.

>sinking ship

We /atlantis/ now

Reminder that teh H.R McMaster fake news started today was solely by KIKE journalists sourcing the fucking JERUSALEM POST.

H.R. McMaster fired a MOSSAD AGENT named Cohen in the NSC so Israel is mad.

The nose knows

DEMS BTFO!!!

This forum is for those 18 years of age and older.

DOUBLE HAPPENING!!!!