The craziest Podesta e-mail

>"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

The people focused on decoding pizza and hotdog code language overlook the far more outlandish e-mails.
If we are to assume that everything on wikileaks is real. That means aliens are real, zero-point energy is real, and the war in space is coming soon...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2BWl7mHsY
terrimansfield.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
discord.me/fet
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
mystere-tv.com/profil-1043.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/brightest-satellite-mayak-russian-space-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Breitbart called him "UFO Podesta" for a reason.

I'll just leave this here, never talked about it here.
Have fun

The UFO matter is the only thing he's right on.

Why is this relevant now? Why wasn't it a big talking point way back when?

The symbol drawn by New Mexico highway patrolman Ritchie Zamora after a close encounter of the third kind

We need Trump now more than ever
Picture the high intensity rapid fire railgun turret that would be attached to this

the guy who wrote that email was just some random pleb that probably hoped to get some insider infos from podesta. word is that he got some UFO website and possibly hoped to somehow shill his website

Fuck yeah
Aliens rocking that mantran 6 speed

RARE
A
R
E

What happens here Sup Forums?

it was discussed, but see

Kek its real, thats nuts. Is this really from a former astronaut ? I mean i know Edgar Mitchell did, but is this email really from him.

>space

pretty sure its bait for the upincoming (((((alien contact/invasion)))))

no such thing as (((aliens))) faggot, keep shilling but not here
>sage and reported

Von Braun said that too, I am willing to believe him in this matter as he seemed like a very remorseful man towards the end of his life.

t. high school drop out

Elaborate?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2BWl7mHsY
Was this ever debunked?
Email ID 11839

>terrimansfield.com/

Is not about aliens is about satellite competition in space and the research for cheap ways of dropping a nuke or firing a laser

Sup Forums was right, as always.
This is the final pill gentlemen, have fun

So they sell children to Aliens?

Space isn't anywhere near a perfect vacuum anyways but your point would still be wrong.

This is what DeLonge was talking to him about, too.

Sorry Lonnie Zamora

Cos it's fake (and gay)

Ayy lmaos aren't real, the earth is flat. Which is actually way cooler if you think about it.

Curvature models don't work.

Rockets are literally metal tubes housing oxygen and kerosene (jet A1 probably, kerosene mixed with oil)

Therefore zero actual cost to build one, so if it costs nothing (rockets are made of normal enough materials, so no potential for high cost) then why aren't we on Mars already or the moon?

Why hasn't there been pole to pole circumnavigations? What's on Antarctica etc

>> Spic doesn't know what "ETI" stands for.

>Curvature models don't work.
You dont understand math well enough to say that.
>Rockets are literally metal tubes housing oxygen and kerosene (jet A1 probably, kerosene mixed with oil)
The life of the ignorant must be very simple indeed.
>Therefore zero actual cost to build one, so if it costs nothing (rockets are made of normal enough materials, so no potential for high cost) then why aren't we on Mars already or the moon?
Because over 80% of the weight of a chemical rocket is just fuel for motive power to push the rest of the "cheap metal tube."
>Why hasn't there been pole to pole circumnavigations?
Why?
>What's on Antarctica etc
That isnt for you to know.

>Best regards,
>Edgar
>Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD
>Apollo 14 astronaut
>6th man to walk on the Moon
>Zero Point Energy Consultant

So we've made contact with ETI in 1971?

That flag....

How come I can literally see other planets through my telescope and they're all spherical?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell

>You dont understand math well enough to say that.

What's 8 inches per mile squared? This image is taken from 30 miles away. Rogres stadium is 284 ft heighth. Why do we still see it, mathboy?

>there is no such thing as an atmospheric gradient
You must be 18 to post here

Kikes want us to war, so the globalist fucks can be the leaders when the aliens do show themselves. They won't come until the retarded monkey humans stop warring like dumbasses

Dr Greer is God tier talking on this point.

Do the math.

Earth is Flat

Cool, my symbol is Uranus...

8 inches per mile squared (we'll use imperial not the superior metric)

There's nothing to understand. It's literally that, the earth should fall away 8 inches per linear mile forwards, but it doesn't. Bolivian salt lake for reference.

The 'liquids' are fucking kerosene and oxygen, not expensive. Google this.

Argh read the sticky about arguments, you're committing every logical fallacy you can. Focus on my points, which you're dutifully ignoring.

Because they're projections on the dome if your telescope is analog, or its a gif if your telescope is digital. Circle lights don't prove earth is a round sphere orbiting the sun at 666 mph or whatever

No, they think that putting the kids in a meditative state via mkultra tactics will somehow "Call" spacecraft to them. Or, the dopamine rush they get from abuse supposedly helps them reach the state. If they make contact, they say how they are leaders and make like thy are on a higher plane than the rest of humanity. Power grab.

Ayy lmao

Fuck off space kikes

You gave him the answer sheet. I figured he could do it in his head since he's telling everyone else they don't understand math when HE doesn't. 8 inches per mile squared that's 7200 inches. 600 feet. Now tell me is that stadium 600 feet? I don't think so. It's 284 and that information is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE so take your GODDAMN ball and go the fuck home.

Ayyyyy

Well- if this is the start of actual talks- heres some info graphics to ease with everyones transition and acceptance of life in the universe

looks like my gear shift

Just go to Wikipedia for your answers, there are no winners when arguing retards.

The earth isn't perfectly spherical. It's an average of 8in/1mi, not a hard and fast rule. It's like looking at a mountain side and trying to say the earth is shaped like a bowl. Once you flat earthers start adjusting for local elevation changes I'll start taking you seriously.

>This image is taken from 30 miles away
So they are not at the same elevation....?

hollow mate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

but here is a flat earth discord with some people on it
discord.me/fet
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright

anyone else get spo0ked by that one Hungarian website? If you read it you know what I mean. It was schizo nonsense, but still...

I-isn't this Team E (3E) from Greece?
Tell us more. How far does this go?

interesting scully. i always knew x files was the truth.

You motherfucker. Bitch I just showed you that fucking stadium. Do YOU see a mountain there? Don't try to skirt around the damn subject and answer this boy.

The truth is out there.

We need those tires on civillian vehicles asap

Where's the compensating extra curve?

Let's keep it 100% simple, and ask of (((them))) why hasn't their been a polar circumnavigation of the earth in an aircraft?

Air to air refuelling, could use a c130 aircraft or Globemaster. Very very straight forward to do, especially with a bloated military budget.

Can you not see the fucking water? What do you think? Have you never heard of sea level. God damn taking to you in here is making me stupid.

lol it could be code for something else far scaries

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

You misunderstand yet another concept. The mountain was a metaphor, not the pic related. I was trying to make an example you could get that two dimensional brain around, but even the gentle curve of a bowl eludes you.

Post more of this if you have it please.

Man.

4speed>6speed

So lets get this straight.
Ayys come to earth and they come wanting to give us their technology for most effective energy as long as we stop our military fighting?

Do the ayys know of the Jew? Because if they did all they would need to do is genocide all kikes.

Redpill ayy lmaos when?

anyone? what is this

Except the picture is clearly taken at an elevation and not sea level so you're able to see further

No no no no you are just trying to dodge the question like you guys always do. Now you're going around creating imaginary mountains all over the place. Which is just a theory while I'm coming to you with facts nigga. How many mountains is it gonna take before that motherfucking stadium drops out of the picture? Tell me and don't wanna hear just your goddamn theories

Gravity acts upon gases too, y'know.

I beg anyone to look for more...
Look at the english translation of pic related

SHUT IT DOWN

Just a reminder that the first ones to come are the Anti Christ, the evil that plagues this Earth. Resist those but remain righteous in your acts, the real Lord will be the second one to come.

Bitch were missing over 300 feet. Are you gonna tell me that photo taken was over 300 feet. You all just making up excuses cuz u want to believe in your star trekin and your ayy LMAO when those things doesn't even exist.

Tell more

Im not sure I understand what you are talking about. Please explain.

th man to walk on the Moon
>>Zero Point Energy Consultant
so habitual liar and con artist basically

(((Blue beam)))

Anyone understands frog speech?
mystere-tv.com/profil-1043.html

It's an old 80s movie about aliens.

Look AT this there's a hotspot how are you globetarda gonna explain that hotspot when the sun suppose to be 93 million miles away?

Wheres the Curve?

A FUCKING PYRAMID
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/brightest-satellite-mayak-russian-space-science/

It is Flat, seriously, but donĀ“t get skizo Globesimps.

Nice

Most football fields are graded flat moron

Podesta knows nothing here. Nothing in his emails about aliens contains any information or terminology not already used by /x/ type people on the internet

von braun got the idea from ancient sanskrit text
guess ancient is better than modern

You can find it in Photoshop, you just need to edit the image a bit first..

What Is this flag

I ain't a glober man I'm just spittin some truth

and a torus is not flat

Even if there were Aliens, they are not to be trusted.

almost had me

Earth curves 8 inches per mile

You said the photo is 30 miles out

Photo would only need to be taken 15-20 feet above sea level to get a clear view

This was probably taken on the second deck of a off-shore fishing boat about 15 feet up

>gg ez