Fuck New Hampshire thread

Alright boys time to rev up those hate engines

Fuck New Hampshire and their drug infested cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2017/07/28/new-report-exposes-thousands-illegal-votes-2016-election/
bostonmagazine.com/2012/02/city-of-the-damned-lawrence-massachusetts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Other than Nashua, Salem, and Manchester, whats wrong? Im from Lowell, Ma

I thought NH was comfy

Live free or die ma fucka

North Conway reporting for duty

Where even is Old Hampshire?

I found out my ex cheated on me when she was away in New Hampshire. I have nothing but disgust for that state. Keep her.

look at those aesthetics

I'm from NH, outside of Manchester. Manchester, Salem, Nashua and surrounding areas are white versions of Lawrence, MA. Lots and lots of drugs, cops don't show up for hours etc

It is. This is Maine propaganda. Pic related. Portsmouth NH. 92% white.

one of my favorite places in NH. expensive as fuck to live in though

Same. And it's only getting worse as all the Dominicans keep metastasizing north from Lawrence. It's fucking disgusting now.

Whats wrong with Lawrence?

Till you break one of our draconian laws.

Damnit ya caught us...

Honest question. I was thinking about moving to NH from CA. It sucks being white surrounded by shitskin subhumans.
is it really a shithole?

Eh new hampshire aint so bad them and maine are the only states in NE that arnt cucked to hell plus they have put liqour stores with cheap liqour and cigs on their border
T. Vermont

England

Fuck I was dreaming on day moving more up north to get away from the spics.

>from CA

dont come here, faggot

It used to be a wonderful state and still can be. I'm actually here on vacation, born and raised. Every time I come back it gets a little worse than before. The heroin epidemic is out of fucking control. Many friends and my brother have/had serious addictions. I'm not from the shitty "urban" areas either. I walk down my beautiful main street and see homeless people and junkies harassing families for money and slumped over on park benches. I went to Wendy's the other night and the staff was almost entirely made up of apathetic sheboons, mostly middle aged. Wonderful. It truly makes my blood boil to see what my home state is becoming.

What's wrong with Salem?

don't move to Manchester, only go there for Red Arrow Cafe. Move to Nashua, get a comfy job in boston at drug company and commute. Unless you are a shitskin, in that case. Fuck off.

>objectively one of the whitest states in the Union
>God tier Gun laws
>no state income/sales tax
>/comfy/ scenery
OP, you are a massive faggot

we have gun laws? nope, we got gun rights. NH is best State.

My wife and I moved from CA to NH. We like it better overall. Yeah, there's "white crime" to some degree, but it's not nearly as bad as all the shitskin crime. It's a much better/safer place to raise kids.

How's Concord?

It really is
I'm going there for uni next year

fuck you faggot

Don't expect us to be all nice and kind. New England folk're rude and straightforward with each other. Honesty is preferable over politeness. Deal with the New England cold shoulder at first and once you're welcomed into a community (it may take 5-10 years) they'll look out for you. But it is expected that you provide and care for yourself. Stay the fuck outta Maine though. Go to Vermon' or Mass.

hfw it collapsed

Love NH. Best hiking, best people, best gun rights, great food. Close to everything in NE. You will love it. Unless you are shitskin.

Try Red Arrow, Best Diner.

JUST

IMA SEE YOU GENTS SOON BABY

>hfw
Fucking Kek
>Red Arrow
Is that a local chain or is there only one?

I've noticed rural New England is getting populated with non-whites.

It's fascinating seeing our beautiful white New England women holding hands with men of color.

Kind of hot thinking about their pale skinned bodies getting penetrated by big black cock.

pic related: two new england sluts mirin the BBC

Why ruin a wholesome thread? Really? This shit just saddens me now. You truly want the death of whites don't you?

GET THE FUCK OUT

On a serious note, how do we stem the tide of shitskins coming in? I think the Raise act cutting back on refugees definitely helps in this regard, but it's not a final solution

local to NH, Manchester, Nashua maybe others? Manchester one is the best though. Manchester is ok. There is Heroin and bad drug epidemic, but the junkies know everyone carries so violent crime is very rare. I've never had a problem in Manchester.

Verbal harassment. Make it known that they're not welcome.

Normally I don't care about BBC topics but New England is so pure and white...especially in the rural areas.

The thought of all the beautiful white women here getting fucked hard by massive black cocks makes any white New England resident's dick hard...no matter how much of a racist you are.

pic related: girl from new england

Check out Lincoln and the White Mountains. Franconia notch state park is the best.

A bit off topic, but do you think drug addiction is variant based on genetics in any way?
For example, in my family the only person who has ever had a problem with substance abuse was my uncle (not related by blood) who was an alcoholic.
Everyone else clean as a whistle

droopy eyes slut. No one wants your old pussy. Upstate NH girls are starved for pussy. Plow 14yo new snatch all day long in the woods. Alittle beer alittle weed. Highschoolers love to put out in the stick.

even the governor of Maine accidentally made a public statement about Maine's pure white girls getting impregnated by men of color from new york.

one of the camera angles made it clear he had an erection when he said that too

*sigh* Kike's're gunna kike.

>going to a state park
Thanks senpai, but I've seen the missing 411 threads on /x/
Needless to say, I am spooked

In NH it's white people. Drugs flow from NYC to Willamantic CT to Manchester NH to Canada. It's a drug highway, locality based in NE. Cheapest on those areas.

i graduated from a high school in NH in 2012, they have been importing shit skins (bosnians+) for decades. The only thing saving them is the harsh winters, shitskins can not adapt. Apparently in recent years though everyone decided to start doing heroin.

I'm not talking about race, but genetics, like family blood and what not

NH's unofficial motto is "Welcome to NH, Get the Fuck Out"

Stay away from our state

All the junkies I've known had parents who never touched the stuff. I only smoked weed, never once ever wanted to even dabble anything else.

There have been alot of studies on the hereditary nature of addiction, particularly alchoholism.
In short, yes. There are many things that seem to be passed down that are linked to weakness to addiction. Do a little digging if it interests you

You consider Bosnians shitskins? the ones I've seen seem lighter than Italians.

You will hate CT. Tons of dagos here and they're the dark Sicilian type.

*unless hot white girl who loves guns

Yeah fuck off new hampshire we're full

This isn't happening at all.

The kinds of white girls getting impregnated by black men are not the wholesome women from rural New England. They are drug addicts in the cities.

YEA, Fuck New Hampshire..what even happens up there.

did you just reference a spongebob meme?

I knows a lot of people who live in the sticks of CT. CT is all spics and shitskins until you leave 10 minuets from cities then it's 99% white.

I guess it varies by state but in CT there are definitely tons of beautiful white women getting nailed by black and hispanic cocks...balls deep with nuts drained

I live in CT, Fuc this place. I can't wait to leave, they would import inner city nogs from NYC and New Haven to go to school here in my town and others

The literal kike teacher at my school would always come in and and try to guilt us about having a town that's mostly made up of "Irish and Italian Catholics while blacks are segregated into cities"

CT is a shit hole. It shouldn't even be considered part of New England.

As a CT resident, you're not wrong

It's a Vassal state of New York

NHfag here. Southern NH is full of liberals for the most part.
Also stay the fuck away from Rochester.

Go fuck yourself you kike, I am from Walpole and its good as fuck here.
I bet you are from Vermont you fucking commie fag, we know you are hiding under that.

>03608/9

I think you mean Keene, kid

I'll be 30 min away from Keene what's it like?

there was a time when new england was 99% anglo-saxon

those were the days...

Females cant resist the rustic charm of the 'Shire

So many fine female specimens come up here never to return.

Get MICKED fag
>t. Ethnically pure American of Irish extraction

whats your problem dude?

CT is on Probation and in danger of being scrapped for parts

quads confirm. also I grew up in Keene. my family isn't too happy with my views to say the least.

>whats wrong with lawrence

other than being a hispanic shithole and a run-down mill town?

Antifa is low, college is typical, slowly getting Red with Trump.
Some feminists here and there, but not the big ones, some salty ones and just non exist
Pumpkin fest I guess, but now its in ((((Nashua))))
One McBurger, and one Walmart.
Small airport and KNE-FM that plays Normie music

It's fucking Trash compared to Bellows Falls

New Hampshire voted for Trump, but illegal votes swung it for Hillary.

I am a mass fag, NH is the best. Unfortunatly because of the success the state had in the 80 and 90's alot of deep blue massholes moved up there and changed the politics, but I think its slowly creeping back to red.

Pumpkin Fest is in Laconia now

The Jewel of the Lakes

It's a beautiful town that's being hit really hard by the heroin epidemic. A lot of clueless progressives and rednecks. Growing up there was great, though.

Illegal votes from where? VT, MA?

Do you actually live there year round?

Oh great, I wish those fucking Keen college fags didnt ruin it

na its where im from and visit quite a bit

Too bad Portsmouth is the only worthwhile city in the entire state though

dailysignal.com/2017/07/28/new-report-exposes-thousands-illegal-votes-2016-election/

>when you cant select your state flag
feelsbad
I'm a New Hampshirite first an American second

>white new england

>25% have native american lineage

I'm glad it's gone but the atmosphere of chaos that night was so fucking surreal

>italians are white

Yeah it was fucking nuts!
My sister was living there above the Dominoes downtown when the riot went down.
Was really mad to see that alot of UNH greek life assholes helped spark the event.

anyone been to UConn campus?

every black athlete is draining their nuts inside the hottest white bitches

it's even considered an honor to be cucked there. if you go to a party and your white gf gets fucked by a black athlete, you get highfived by your buddies

508 MOTHER FUCKER.

Imagine if Trump came to Keene

I remember hearing how many of the original Anglo settlers would claim Native Indian ancestry as a way to distinguish themselves from the influx of Irish, poles, etc.
So most of that "Indian ancestry" is bullshit

One of the happiest days of my life. If your parents ever dragged you up there to try and see that thing, you might understand. It was in the middle of nowhere and you couldn't even see anything anyway. Good riddance OLD MAN.

Concord is very liberal compared to the rest of NH but the areas around it are more rural. The Concord area is very white though and probably one of the nicest "cities" NH has. It's very clean where as Manchester or Nashua have trash and needles all over the place depending on where you're at

where'd you read that? that might be the case but ppl ive met who claim to have native american heritage always look white as fuck

i can't tell the difference between dagos and arabs to be honest

bostonmagazine.com/2012/02/city-of-the-damned-lawrence-massachusetts/

Mandatory read, it was my first red pill in college

TL;DR: Postindustrial town + Massive Hispanic population + corrupt democrat mayors + drugs have made Lawrence the biggest shithole in Massachusetts, ahead of "get your blocked in" Brockton, NE drug distribution capital Worcester, Springfield, and Chelsea.