AHAHAHAHA Only white people go to Trump rallies. Drumpf BTFO!!!!

Congratulations on making this about white people vs everyone else and making white people victors.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to expect minorities at a rally in West Virginia. We're talking at least nigger stupid on this one.

Feels good

There's basically no one in the world who I hate more than self-hating whites.

Thank you for helping to promote white racial consciousness. 14/88

Wasn't there a gook right below the kid on the right?

there are 2 blacks in her photo of 7 crowd members

Looks pretty diverse to me, blonds, brunettes, and not like a democrat rally of just varying shades of doo doo brown.

they dont pay actors like hitllery does.

Theres literally at least 2 black people in that picture, in orange shirt and in hawaiian shirt. Why are niggers so blind?

Give up the scoops already....

Gee I wonder why

Holy shit. Need to move there.

It's almost as if a minority of people in a random croud would belong to a minority group.

it's fucking west virginia, this (((diversity))) they talk about is just niggers, if you have niggers you have diversity according to them, plus it's a pictures of like 6 people in it, GOD DAMMIT FUCK THIS

WV ain't got that many niggers, look at their demographics. Feels good seeing all those whitey's, 2 scoops and COVFEFFE

get ready for white trash, no jobs, and beautiful forests

>nigger stupid

there was a Filipino woman in the front row

>vote equality

Is rascist
Makes sense to morons like this

4 more years

none of these cunts would be complaining about a lack of diversity if the crowd was all black and it was obama speaking.

really gets the noggin joggin

I saw an African nigger to the far left of Trump while I was watching. Wtf is this guy talking about?

Niggers and spics BTFO!!! MAGA

K

I perfer all white. Beautiful

>4 more years

Shit, try Emperor for life faggit

>Can't see orange shirt upper right and blue shirt upper left

Why do Trump rallies congregate some of the most ugliest people with the worst genes possible?

2 blackies cropped out of the picture above trump. 1 one a blue and white floral shirt the other in an orange shirt.