The Grand Jury comes at a curious time

>Seth Rich is confirmed to be the DNC leaker
>Awan Bros revelations
>suddenly Mueller calls for a grand jury

A grand jury means nothing. Hillary Clinton was investigated under one and she never went to prison.

This is a distraction. Russia's been out of the news for a while. Keep your wits about you, lads. Keep pushing Seth and Awan.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-07-26/senate-judiciary-committee-withdraws-subpoena-for-manafort
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/02/ben-rhodes-new-focus-unmasking-investigation.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html#efmBbpBlP
vimeo.com/192687340
cbsnews.com/news/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-to-hold-news-conference-on-leak-investigations-friday/
nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/politics/chris-wray-fbi-director-confirmed.html
cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
freebeacon.com/politics/democrats-forgo-stall-tactics-senate-confirms-65-trump-nominees/
law.justia.com/constitution/us/amendment-05/01-indictment-by-grand-jury.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The grand jury was called weeks ago. It just wasn't reported by any media. Perhaps they were trying to draw attention from the DOJ/leaker press conference tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking blind drumphflkins. You had your fun, yes? Time for adults to resume their role in the white house, cutie pies :)

I have a really hard time believing that anyone who visits Sup Forums honestly posts anything like this.

It gets replies every time, why not?

This. It's the reason Manafort and Trump Jr were removed from Senate Judiciary testimony (and Manafort's subpoena withdrawn) because it would have been duplicative given that Mueller wanted to speak with them also as part of the GJ. Glenn Simpson and Bill Browder are the criminals responsible for setting up the meeting with Goldstone, Ahkmetshin and Veselnitskaya
usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-07-26/senate-judiciary-committee-withdraws-subpoena-for-manafort

KEEP IN MIND

There is no criminal predicate for this collusion conspiracy theory.

>Drumpf shills have been reduced to flinging shit at the wall hoping something sticks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

She persisted. And lost.

>>Seth Rich is confirmed to be the DNC leaker
>google Seth Rich
>Lawsuit: Fox News concocted Seth Rich story with oversight from White House
kek

Which, to me, is curious that they leak this out now. Interesting.

>being this retarded

I can't wait for the impeachment day in a few months to swim in trumpanzees tears

How did FOX concoct it when Sup Forums discussed it months prior?

Plus there should been new evidence from a lefty journalist.

Russia never hacked anything.

>MFW Mueller ends up being a dude and begins prosecuting members of the DNC, Hillary, Podesta, DWS and the rest of the losers of the 2016 election.

It's important to understand the powers of a grand jury. Yes it means that indictments are coming (if you haven't figured it out by now, indictments against Hillary and the DNC), but more importantly a grand jury has the power of subpoena. If the FBI asks to speak to someone, that person can plead the fifth to prevent themselves from giving a self-incriminating testimony. You can't plead the fifth if you're subpoenaed by a grand jury. That's why Mueller assembled one.

Ironic shitposting is a time honored tradition.

he won't, but it's cute that you think that.

> indictments against Hillary and the DNC

what's funny is that you retard genuinely believe this

TRUMP guy here. That's not happening. They are going after Trump Jr and Trump's associates.

Sessions could bury Mueller for the crimes he committed while he was the FBI director. He was pardoned in secret and ordered to investigate Hillary in the DNC. Paul Manafort was also pardoned. It wasn't highly reported by the congressional subpoena he was issued was withdrawn and he won't be testifying.

Trump Jr is important because of the meeting with Natalya whateverhernameis. The email her handler sent to Trump Jr was worded in such a way as to justify the granting of a FISA warrant to surveil Trump Tower.

>>suddenly Mueller calls for a grand jury

After building a case for months.

We won.
Get over it.
Try to stay productive and positive.

OH

AND LET US NOT FORGET THIS WAS IN THE NEWS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/02/ben-rhodes-new-focus-unmasking-investigation.html

this
Trump is fucking done

>people actually believe this evidence-less bullshit

>conspiracy bullshit against Mueller
>ignoring that Sessions is another scumbag who needed to recuse himself
>moving goal post

nothing is gonna save the orange retard, no amount of shitposting here or elsewhere will change the fact that the crook and his gang are gonna get raped in prison by a bunch of niggers before xmas 2018

Can you name the criminal predicate?

what an alpha

>Lying thieving member of a no good race

you won nothing, he won because he played a bunch of inbred retards

at least he's gonna crash and burn in a spectacular way, it's gonna be quite a show

and people thought Nixon was bad

>evidence-less bullshit
Mueller personally delivered uranium to the Russians

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html#efmBbpBlP

Open your fucking eyes

Pardoned by Trump if they tell all about their 20 years as accessories to crimes for Bush, Clintons, Obama-that includes 9/11 I would think. Mueller, Comey. Pardoned by trump for crimes committed as a deep State plant into the Trump campaign=Paul Manafort. Any other pardons?

See:

Russia just needs to come clean and release the Pee pee tapes and admit to collusion with the Trumps and perhaps some sanctions will be lifted once the orange clown is locked up.

Stop. Please. Mueller is not working with Trump on this.

>Mueller personally delivered uranium to the Russians

>source wikileaks, aka the new KGB webpage

>SR confirmed
here's what all you faggots don't get: we (I) don't need (((them))) to confirm ANYTHING. (((They))) want the destruction of the West. Don't ever play by their rules. I Know the basic truth of allof this stuff because I know it in my heart. Faggots who need (((sources))) and (((news))) to confirm things for them are the problem and how we get a swamp in the first place. Please change your baby diapers and start making your own judgments in this world before you get raped to death and the last words you hear are "BLACK DICK IS EXPENSIVE!"

Wtf I hate Wikileaks now

I will bet my left nut you fapped to this video.

Why not? I'm happy to explain to you why he is but I'm interested to hear why you think he isn't first.

>Italy has been relevant at any point in the last 400 years

also flynn getting his papers in order as if he's about to be a witness

>he's about to spill the beans on drumpf

maybe... he's also a democrat who worked for obama for 2 years right before isis became a thing

>implying Wikileaks has been proven wrong just once since their founding over a decade ago
wew

roshambo is that you?

>he's about to spill the beans on drumpf
what beans?

Mueller is deep state af and Trump's bromance with Sessions is over.

Clearly, this investigation is not 4-d chess. The swamp has already won.

So, Jeff Sessions has been in El Salvador for a couple weeks talking to officials there about the MS13 gang.

Question is, while the house is burning down at home, is he making any moves of his own that have been made behind the scenes?

Just because he's out of country doesn't mean he can't move some pieces on the board.

>It's the reason Manafort and Trump Jr were removed from Senate Judiciary testimony (and Manafort's subpoena withdrawn)

That makes a lot of sense actually...

oh man, the single worst shill post yet. Flynn is a Dem agent. Oh man. The flynn has flipped meme has always been laughable
This man would have loved for nothing more than to drag king nigger out of the WH and beat his ass for treason
vimeo.com/192687340

The key players in the swamp have been pardoned in return for helping to drain it.

Thank you. Everyone read this, then conduct your own research and connect the dots.

He's giving a speech tomorrow at 11 I believe.

None of Trump's goons have pleaded the Fifth. I hate the orange bamboozler as much as anyone, but the man has a point.

Funny considering that's what you fucks have been doing for a year straight.

Any word on what the speech will be about?

MS13 or Leakers or...?

cbsnews.com/news/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-to-hold-news-conference-on-leak-investigations-friday/
Leakers

>A grand jury means nothing. Hillary Clinton was investigated under one
False.

Important piece of info that flew under many radars
nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/politics/chris-wray-fbi-director-confirmed.html

Dude, you're fucking delusional. There is not a shred of evidence that Trump flipped "9/11 was done my muzzies" Mueller. More than likely, we will see false evidence and impeachment.

Something to keep in mind: a solar eclipse, especially in the sign of Leo, is an omen of the deposition of Kings and Rulers.

A grand jury was never brought against her. That is one of the issues that the Justice Dept had with how it was handled by Comey and Lynch, leading to his firing and then damning testimony implicating her in obstruction of justice

Could be time to grab some popcorn.

>Russia's been out of the news for a while.
Haven't turned on CNN or NBC lately have you? It's ALL they talk about.

His time in El Salvador is important, though. It's completely unrelated to this thread, but he's trying to stop the exodus of MS-13 members from entering the US by stopping it at it's source. Sessions is doing God's work and he's not going anywhere. The drama between him and Trump was manufactured. Trump knew the media and Senate would rush to his defense when he attacked him. They're all on the record now as saying Session's character is unquestionable (despite accusing his of racism during his confirmation hearing), and their criticism of him when he drops the hammer on the DNC won't be reputable.

>They're all on the record now as saying Session's character is unquestionable (despite accusing his of racism during his confirmation hearing), and their criticism of him when he drops the hammer on the DNC won't be reputable.

Fucking brilliant

I realize, I'm just saying it's not ALL he's doing down there. He could be making moves behind the scenes while nobody is paying attention. The best time to make them.

my exact thoughts days ago

>Sun Tzu's
"All warfare is based on deception"

Trump said on the campaign trail that the Bible was his favorite book. In reality, it's the Art of War.

Yes this is surely the end of Trump this time you dumbfuck wop.

If you had to plan a way to drop bombshell convictions against Dems by a GOP administration (and especially Trump) these are literally the kinds of things you would have to set up to avoid mass civil unrest if it looked wildly partisan. This user is right that Sessions and Mueller have both had their standing and integrity defended vehemently due to Trump's antics over the past few weeks so normies only loosely paying attention likely all have the idea that Trump is feuding with both. It's going to be entirely speculation either way you want to look at Mueller, but those who watched Trump win and understand him might have the advantage in seeing how this plays out

The moves have already been made. This has been planned for months. Mueller sat down with Trump at the White House the dy before he was named Special Counsel.

Either you're right or he is. And both stories are fucking batshit, user. No more middle ground left. I'm leaning towards his optimism. Something's coming.

Can someone share a verified report of this? It gets mentioned in every Mueller discussion thread and I vaguely recall hearing it contemporaneously, but at this point its more like urban legend as no one ever shares a source

>Reddit spacing
>Italian proxy

Kill yourself faggot.

>he's been in El Salvador under their enhanced protection so the Clinton assassins can't get to him before he has a chance to testify

Brilliant

Your digits confirm, Shadilay!

>of all sources
Here you go

cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html

Does it really matter? There are certain undeniable truths. Muellers conflicted as fuck and in there requesting a grand jury. Mueller built a team of equally conflicted rats who represent a professional corruption squad. Stories are breaking that fuck the dems so hard it's biblical.

Mueller is supposed to flip. Whether he does or doesn't, Trump has options. He's used none of those options except yelling at Sessions on Twitter.

There's good reason to speculate optimistically and the 'conspiracy theories' aren't going to be confirmed with research. They'll be revealed.

You can always plead the 5th. It's a protected right you fucking dummy. I'm Canadian and I know this.

Democrats Forgo Stall Tactics, Senate Confirms 65 Trump Nominees

freebeacon.com/politics/democrats-forgo-stall-tactics-senate-confirms-65-trump-nominees/

Weird timing

And trump immediately stars question Mueller "ethics", distancing himself and provoking the media to justify Mueller at the same time

They are going to indict the DNC clowns that set up the Russia conspiracy in the first place.

lol you don't really believe that do you?

t bump for red pill

so many untruths in one post

>No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

law.justia.com/constitution/us/amendment-05/01-indictment-by-grand-jury.html

There are a few exceptions.

>A grand jury means nothing.
It means Mueller who is a law enforcement Veteran for decades either believes his investigation will be shut down soon or that he believe he has enough evidence to prosecute comrade Trump.

>Seth Rich is confirmed to be the DNC leaker

any citations or proof on that

Could be switching from offense to defense

>All warfare is based on deception
4D chess nigga

Read the whole thread.

FYI -
If Mueller's whole case is on Trump, then it was brought to court filing when it was announced on Fusion GPS having a dossier. The best part of it is that after it was accepted for court, it came out that Fusion GPS worked with the DNC and were found in connection with and working with Russia themselves. He cannot back out of it now and he cannot have that information removed before its heard. lmao. If this is what Mueller is about, he just completely fucking ruined Fusion GPS, the DNC, and publicly outed Russia as trying to manipulate all levels of U.S. government.

talk about shooting yourself in the foot lmao

Go to reddit and frown in the delusions, even as they project their ignorance on the right. It's an eye opener. They're so enlightened but blind.

tf are you talking about?
this is par for the course

>Democrats Forgo Stall Tactics, Senate Confirms 65 Trump Nominees

trying to get on good graces before DOTR?

Exactly. They know the jig is up. Sessions has a press conference about leakers tomorrow.

so nice to think of all that work that disgusting hag did to promote herself only to end up being hated more than any other time in her life

So we should know by tomorrow right? During sessions speech.

What charges could be filed against trumpand woildnt there have to be a law broken to inpanel a grand jury?

ITT: People in massive amount of denial.

No one is going after Hillary. This isn't some Latin American shithole. Yet.

The Democrats finally let 65 of his cabinet appointments go through today. 65. In one day. Obstruction is through. Trump didn't make a peep about it at the rally. That's how you know the hammer is coming and that right quick.

Trump can't be charged with anything because he didn't do anything dirty.

>Wouldn't there have to have been a law broken to impanel a grand jury?
No. Mueller assembled a grand jury because of the special subpoena powers a grand jury has.
See:

You must have missed the scoops clause in the legal definition of treason.