Here is a picture of Mark Zuckerberg helping students at a local high school prepare for their future by giving them...

Here is a picture of Mark Zuckerberg helping students at a local high school prepare for their future by giving them valuable experience and contacts at facebook. Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI
time.com/4241127/mark-zuckerberg-virtual-reality/
archive.is/bWxYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a manlet?

no white men?

Thing is all those people, like all brown people, want to lvie in a society built by the white man with whtie man's technology. And they want the white man to pay this bills.

So what the fuck is going to happen when there are no more white men? Who is going to pay for everything.

This is going to get very messy.

No Asian and Indian men?

is he campaigning in europe?

why the fuck is everybody so fucking short
holy shit

bingo.

this kike has to be brought down.

Why does he wear the same outfit all the time?

Is he autistic?

No white women either just a kike and his next crop of brown slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI

Non-whites are short

They are all American

the rest too

It's fine cause generation z is all conservative

When you see something like this, you realize there are only really two possibilities: either this guy is really fucking stupid, or he's fully engaged in realpolitik ideological warfare.

>campaign for president by appealing to non whites

Do the jews think whites will be a minority by 2020?

We need to get rid of this parasite race now, and fast.

not a single man in the group

this western mindset of putting foreigners before your own/sharing all your peoples knowledge with the rest makes me wanna kill myself

>So what the fuck is going to happen when there are no more white men?
Western people do have a culture. You can call it white culture, and I would say that fair.

>Whites are culture. Where there are no whites, they are campaigning whites for money and food.

Not really. Just a group of average american teens.
>Pic related the average American couple.

Yeah the Asian chick 2 people two people to the left of Markie is fucking hot and I want to see her big tits.

he wants some high school pussy on the side and this is what his local neighborhood looks like?
do you think he fucked the girl in the floral skirt?

kek

argentinian immigrant on the left

Earth will become Brown Hell, and if the monkeys ever figure out how to launch the nukes, that will be the end of humanity.

>notice something?
This bitch's nipples are fuugggged.

>Notice anything?
Nope. Looks exactly like America. Remember other flags, when Americans talk shit about your country's immigrants, remember that this is an accurate representation of real America. What's only recently been happening to Europe has been happening to America for centuries.

Nice meme user. Argentina does remain the only white country with 0.0% niggers tough. We'll make room for you if you are nice (and white ofc).

I went to medical school while Kukkerberg was at hahvahd.
degenerate nonwhites and (((others))) slipped into every second tier spot in student government.
(((they))) insisted on controlling the school's FACEBOOK (student directory with photo pulled from application)
(((they))) insisted on assigning "little siblings" in the incoming classes to (((themselves))) and those whose favor (((they))) sought.
Somehow (((they))) ended up with 2 or 3 hot "little sisters" to mentor/introduce/get drunk and...
While the rest of the class got land whales, butterfaces, f4gits and man-toads (all of which abound in medicine).
that was facebook before facebook.
(((kukkerberg))) is not innovator, only a (((thief)))

Irony is he took it to the billionaire level and still settled for an asian,

TLDR; kukkerberg has billions of dollars from stealing identities and thoughts, but still the ultimate (((beta)))

>Nice meme user.
back at ya, ignacio

Shitskins.

No NE Asians or Whites.

t. Korean in GA

Nuck proxyfag sighted.

No Asian men. No white men. The thing google is getting in trouble for because there isn't enough "diversity" in their company hires.

This is a diversity play.

Funny because he's wanted to get into the Chinese market forever, you'd think he'd make an effort to have them represented here...

Pure Anglo in Alabama, Yankee kraut-blood.

KEK!

Yep. This mothrtfucker singehandedly ruined our country

>Anglo
>Kraut blood

absolutely disgusting racemixer

You are the disgusting German, not of founding stock, lad. Remove yourself from my country.

G*rman

umm no thanks. I am of pure Finnish, Irish, and Danish heritage.

I'm as American as it gets

Scandicucks are germanic trash all the same.
>no brit or scot genes
>american
top fucking kek

Absolutely disgusting. Day of the rope NOW with ZuckCuck first in line.

NO MERCY FOR NON-WHITES

>britcucks think they own America

this is the land of the Irish/Nordic mutt now, homie. you best check yourself before you wreck yourself. What are anglos again, like 3% of the young population?

>no white people
>he's a manlet
>he's trying to seem like less of an asshole for sidecutting his co-founders out of what became a multi-billion dollar company

So much to choose from eh user

> Notice anything?
Sure. Nearly everyone is between overweight and obese.

>Notice anything
Yeah, that is one fugly jew

Cucked

no, (((spawn)).
I just earned my doctorate while observing the degenerate depredations of the (((meritocracy))) on my millenial classmates,
bit older and wiser myself, my woman is loyal, hot, and has time for me, not sick dirty patients.

There are white people in this picture. They're all living rent free inside their minds. They can't stop thinkin about dat white devil who b keepin dem down.

white people are locked ready to be eaten while they feed crap to the goyms,

If this nigger runs for president then it is the end. FB is the ultimate propaganda tool of the modern era. Imagine the suggested posts of "Vote Zuccerberg 2020!" It's a truly frightening thought.

Here's an actual picture of Mark Zuckerberg enslaving the goyim
time.com/4241127/mark-zuckerberg-virtual-reality/

Archived it for you archive.is/bWxYw

That's a fair representation of the white population in America these days

>Jew race
>white race
pick one

He's standing next to a Jewess

Wrong. You've only been told that so you will keep still instead of revolting. God it's so fucking obvious. No one will save you.

I thought you liked slavery. :3

L.O.L.

user., do you know what the word facetious means?

The girl on the right in the green jacket has been nonstop on her knees giving the succ to Zucc

You were being sarcastic not facetious, you stupid fuck

In America all of the brown skinned spics in that photo probably consider themselves white. In America they think that there is only 2 categories, White and Black and that latinos fall into the white category and therefor stupidly self-identify as white. Meanwhile European-americans who are blonde/obviously white will label latinos as brown, mixed, mulatto, etc.

It's Trudeau.