Do we hate Islam because of its principles or just because it's a coon religion?

Do we hate Islam because of its principles or just because it's a coon religion?

I hate sand spics cause they are mixing races and taking over Europe, calling Sup Forums Islamic is would be some what accurate but I myself hate sand spics and everything they stand for and I wish a holocaust two on them..I am still waiting for a new Nazi party to show the sand spics who is leading and I hate there religion too!!

Christianity has those things too.

muslims are lesser jews.
fuck, they even have almost identical religious laws. they both have to go

Islam is by far the most redpilled ideology/religion. It does not tolerate what the West gladly permits: zionism, feminism, faggotry, hedonism, infidelity, marxism, and all other types of degeneracy. Instead it promotes family and tradition.

Studies have shown a strong correlation between testosterone and conservative values. Studies also show that sunlight (because it provides vitamin D) greatly increases testosterone. Is it any wonder that the men who live in the desert have the heaviest beards and most conservative values?

The truth is that cucks with low testosterone (think posters at r/The_Donald) hate Islam because subconsciously, they enjoy the idea of their wife getting fucked by another man before them. They enjoy the idea of their girlfriend/wife wearing yoga pants to advertise their ass to every man who walks past.

>b...but they told me Islam was for raping children

(((They))) have been telling you this for years. How else do they plan on getting you to fight for their oil? Islam has about as much pedofilia as the Catholic Church, most of which (for both Islam and Christianity) is propagated by the jews to undermine religion. Most (((documented))) child raping occur in literal war zones like parts of Afghanistan, but I ask you to name me a country destroyed by war that also wasn’t rampant with degeneracy. In wealthy, stable countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Syria before the civil-war, all forms of faggotry, beastiality, and rape are punished strictly under Shariah law.

(1/2)

>but Islam is too strict

Islam is strict for the same reason that the military is strict. The military forces you to do every task, whether it be shining your boots or making your bed, to the best of your ability because otherwise you’ll become undisciplined and unable to perform the more important tasks. Likewise, Islam has strict rules like praying five times a day, fasting, and wearing the hijab because otherwise, the people won’t follow the more important rules like remaining faithful to their spouse. Though this is what makes the religion prone to radicalism, it is what also makes the followers remain faithful.

>can’t we just be Christian

As much as I hate to say it, no. Christianity is far too permissive. It teaches the idea that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, and that his sacrifice allows for the salvation of all. Islam, on the other hand, holds everyone accountable for their own actions. Repentance doesn’t matter on the day of judgement. Just look at the average ““Christian”” person today and see how sinful they are. Even Hitler is quoted as saying, “The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible with Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness”

You can never be truly redpilled if you hate Islam.

(2/2)

I don't believe in burqas, incest, pedophilia, racemixing, and desert moon gods

....the enemy of our (((enemy)))...
Is Muhammad...dare I say... //our guy//?

yes

Muhammad's main influence was judaism. Islam destroyed 2/3 of western civilization and replaced ancient civilizations with superstitious Bedouin degeneracy.

Fuck you

Is Islam was OK muzzies would live accordingly to their shitty book and just go back to their fucking land. We don't need Islam we have Christianity and it's just what we need. Islam is for muslims and I hope someday it will disappear from our nations. It's just the worst ideology ever for us. They have a point : yes they are conservatives and have keeping a strong ideological ground and we haven't but they are full of shit since they are coming to the dest which is the most coward act ever from these subhumans. Islam is maybe redpilled but Muslims are not. They are brainwashed and useless. Stop legitimize these bastards.

>Do we hate Islam because of its principles
Are we counting child rape and inbreeding as principles? Destroying art and culture because it makes their savage retardation obvious?

Its backwards and anti freedom. It ain't true either.

I only get 2.5/5 on that list.

>and all other types of degeneracy.
Incest and pedophilia not degenerate.
t. inbred desert pig

kys muslim. allah doesn't exist nor has he ever

Fuck off reddit. Sup Forums is a muslim board, they just haven't realized it yet.

Religion is emitted by culture, culture is emitted by race/ethnicity. therefore islam is a direct consequence of shitskin barbarians. Barbarians like cockroaches, are worthless vermin and need to be exterminated (at least here in the west). Then western white people protecting cockroaches need to be exterminated too.

>kekistani flag regurgitates jewish propaganda
Checks out.

That's literally the point of the image

You cavemen are already dead, you just havnt realized it yet

>>kekistani flag regurgitates jewish propaganda
Like repeated cousin marriage causing birth defects. Islam; anti-jew, useful idiots for Israel but too inbred and retarded to process the fact.

both are semitic pieces of shit.

>You cavemen are already dead, you just havnt realized it yet
That's why Jews love niggers and sand niggers; anybody else might realize they were being manipulated.

if they limited their hatred to the jews instead of attacking the white man i could get behind it

Niggers wind up inbreeding accidentally, because they are massive sluts and don't know who their fathers are. Muslims do it on purpose though; winning an award for being more retarded than niggers.

>if they limited their hatred to the jews instead of attacking the white man i could get behind it
They hate things that make them seem inferior. If there weren't white people, they'd still seem like shit compared to Nips, Chinks, and even Spics.

The Free Market naturally supresses women's rights.

When the sexual marketplace turned into a capitalist system the unstoppable process of ending the American empire begun.

Now women cannot be guaranteed a safe landing zone after indulging themselves anymore. They can't support their lifestyle alone so they will naturally fall into harem structures.