There is a serious problem going on in this country that NOBODY seems willing to talk about or do anything about...

There is a serious problem going on in this country that NOBODY seems willing to talk about or do anything about, and I'm fucking sick of it. How is it legal, and I really do want an explanation here, to put bullshit TROLLS on tunnels/bridges and highways? I mean this is getting ridiculous. So you're telling me I have to be RICH to avoid traffic, otherwise I have to deal with alcoholic soccermoms and edgy teenagers, blasting their bullshit music that no one over the age of 22 finds appealing?

The other day I almost caught a fucking HEAT STROKE, because I have to be RICH to pay for a bullshit bridge THATS LITERALLY GOING THE SAME FUCKING WAY IM GOING TOO. Why isn't trump doing anything about this? We're all sick of it, but for some odd reason everybody is okay getting fucked in the ASS because apparently, paying ridiculous amounts of money for trolls is somehow an American tradition. George Washington is rolling in his fucking grave. Pic related!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/12044749/Nicola-Sturgeon-backs-Forth-bridge-maintenance-cuts.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought you were going to have a legitimate bitch till I read the first paragraph.

You have to be rich to pay a $2 toll? Or you have to not be a broke ass loser who can't afford it?

Tolls are usually 75ยข-$1 you fucking poorfag

I'VE HAD WITH THOSE MOTHERFUCKING TROLLS UNDER THESE MOTHERFUCKING BRIDGES

Move to a less jewish state.

I'm not joking, it's really this simple.

Yeah nah if you live up north tolls can be $15-50 dollars, both ways

MOTHERFUCKING
TROLLS

>Dur issues I don't care about aren't important
Typical COMMUNIST
They should be ZERO dollars. Paying a troll is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of in my life. How about I set up a troll right outside my house because "Hur dur you're driving by my house 50 bucks haha" oh but then I'm the DICK in that case.

Also 2 dollars HA! Try 15 dollars, 8 dollars, EVERY FUCKING TIME because you have to be RICH to use these roads. But oh, there's always the "free" roads with stop and go traffic, packed with illegals and alcoholic soccermoms. God forbid I caught a fucking HEATSTROKE

Tolls were used at first in the process of building roads to help fund them but they found the amount of money they made to be ridiculous so they just kept them. There's nothing unconstitutional about it so it is what it is. Welcome to "muh constitution"

not sure if BBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP???

Same with taxes. It started as a temporary war effort. Then the Jews got involved, and well, you know the rest. Gas the kikes, race war now.

>commute to work everyday
>$4-$5 one way
>$4-$5 the way back

It's fucking ridiculous. You can rack up hundreds of dollars in tolls in no time.

You gotta pay the troll toll

Scotfag here, tolls keep bridges maintained. telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/12044749/Nicola-Sturgeon-backs-Forth-bridge-maintenance-cuts.html

This is what happens when you get rid of them. You have to rely entirely on the government who will probably cut the budget for it.

There needs to be more outcry about it. The people is too many people these days are PUSSIES not to mention the government
Oh don't even get me started on TAXES
Exactly, you literally have to be RICH

The chesapeake bay bridge is the perfect example, but believe me there are PLENTY. This bridge has a troll, and you have to pay this toll, to get into the Norfolk and Virginia Beach. You can't avoid this troll, it would take you HOURS to reach Virgina beach if you just happened to live in that part of VA. Again, HOW IS THIS LEGAL? I thought this was the land of the free not the land of the RICH

user, just get rid of your internet and you should be able to afford that bridge!

BRRRRAAAAAaapfft

>being this poor
What a pathetic queer. Go take the bike seat off and take a ride poorfag

This is why I'm a NEET. Fuck the gas Jew, fuck the traffic Jew, fuck the commute Jew.

>HOW IS THIS LEGAL? I thought this was the land of the free not the land of the RICH
this dipshit thinks "land of the free" means bridges are free
>mfw

stop being poor

This. The fucking trolls are living large off the fruits of the hard working commuter.

FLAAAAAAAAAARRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTSSSSKKUUSHHHHHHHPPPPRLRRRRPPPTTTFFFFFSSSS

This. Midwest has less jews and have yet to see a toll

I don't care if you're trolling, I agree with you. If you have to commute, it's easily thousands of dollars per year.

Try driving near NY City, some tolls are $10-$20 one way.

Move out of the city you beta cuck.

WHEN THERE'S TOLL ROADS THUMBS UP ANCAP.JPG

the worst is in Cali, they have automated tolls where you HAVE to pay online. Nobody fucking remembers to do that shit. Then they jack up the price with the late fee to $60.

Just pay a fairy to float you across instead.

Because roads are expensive and instead of raising taxes which would steal more money from your wallet, they provide pass lanes for people who don't mind (and can afford paying) tolls. These roads pay for themselves, provide jobs and are create revenue for general road maintenance.

Golden Gate Bridge is $7.75.

Double jeopardy. Higher taxes and expensive tolls with the bonus of extreme penalty for failing to pay either one or both.

>It's not fair that I can't respond to taxation with banditry
Notice Even my fellow ancaps aren't helping you out? Retard.

Move. I lived in LA for two months before I fucking had enough of cuckifornia. Not even marijuana could make me stay. Found another, higher paying software engineer job in a red state with a lower cost of living.

Bruh, the toll to the tunnel I use has kept going up, up, up and up. Then finally they offer this EZ pass for a monthly fee so you can "SAVE" money. I mean shit, the FED buys up stocks and assets, why the fuck won't they pay our tolls.

GPS your way around it.

Did you build that bridge?
Are you the one repairing it?
No, so it's not your right to drive on it.

My favorite is shit like the golden gate bridge with an 8 buck toll that is to pay for the upkeep of the bridge. Then a 40 cents per gallon gas tax to pay for the upkeep of the roads and bridges.

Then they're like, 'oh we need more money we're raising taxes to pay for roads!'
>wtf happened to all the gas tax and toll money?
"we spent it on fat nigger bitches at the DMV getting a lifetime pension!"

My father was a troll at a bridge, and his father was before that, and HIS father was before that. Trolls are what MADE this country great. It'll be cold day in hell before we allow you to come under our bridges without paying the troll toll!

Trump just proposed a 1 trillion dollar infrastructure plan you fucking cry baby faggot.