Tick tock GOP, Republicans and Trump

Tick tock GOP, Republicans and Trump

2018 is going to be a BLUE WALL

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/19325/trump-effect-democratic-wv-governor-switch-parties-hank-berrien
freebeacon.com/national-security/top-lawmaker-pushes-trump-admin-freeze-pakistani-assets-tied-breach-scandal/
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=LjUOlELv7ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, aren't dems a lot less popular than trump?

dream on dreamer

>Poll: Donald Trump has 1% chance to win

>Ever believing (((polls))) ever again

lmfao keep telling yourselves that. Infact please dont change a thing

>Poll: Hillary would beat Trump in a landslide if the election were held today
I read that headline like twenty times during the campaign

Oh just like Shillery would beat trump?

lol, did we cross over to a parallel universe in which Democrats ever win big in the midterms?

What even is the point of voting for Republicans? They're all pathetic little shit stains. Their only quality is them allegedly not being democrats. Both parties are garbage.

Another week, another "muh landslide victory."

Trump, sentate, house, Ossoff

I'm actually tired of winning.

"Democrats would beat Republicans in a landslide if the midterms were held today" says poll conducted at DNC headquarters

kek was that real?

>13 ways Bernie Sanders could STILL win the election

yes

Mate where have you been? Yes it was real.

Yeah, it's called the "cheetogod who fucked the GOP's image universe"

>What even is the point of voting for Republicans?

Polls ALWAYS say that Democrats are going to win. Sometimes they win, sometimes they lose.

>democrats are running trannies in at least 3 or 4 states to my knowledge maybe more
>people tell me to just ignore trannies and that im hateful for questioning their existence as mental illness
>but someone who has to "dilate" is attempting to reach a position where they could serve on the armed services committee
This should kill the democrats, if it doesn't America is dead

Is this like the polls that said Clinton would win

This can be easily solved by the DNC being immediately investigated. Why isn't Debbie Wasserman Schultz in fucking bracelets? You do that and the DNC loses all credibility, and they fucking deserve it. All this shit about Russia every night on the news but no one is talking about Imran Awan and that kike cunt Wasserman Schultz? FUCKING GO AFTER THEM TRUMP. Jesus Christ, I want that cunt in bracelets tomorrow goddamnit

Huh, really chops the tip of my penis off.

just twenty? fucking casual.

Polls from fake news aside, Democratic Governor Jim Justice switched from being a demonrat to a republican TONIGHT. This train has no brakes and we're not gonna stop winning. dailywire.com/news/19325/trump-effect-democratic-wv-governor-switch-parties-hank-berrien

lol you forget that we've gerrymandered the fuck out of the country and concentrated white liberals and their pets in only the large metro areas

The party in power always loses a bunch of seats in the midterms.

The Senate probably won't flip, but the house might, even with all the voter suppression and gerrymandering.

Fuck dems are so fucking annoying

Dream on, libshits. Though I do agree Paul Ryan needs to go.

Doesnt this mean republicans are insanely close to control necessary to call a convention of the states?

freebeacon.com/national-security/top-lawmaker-pushes-trump-admin-freeze-pakistani-assets-tied-breach-scandal/
this happened

isn't it going to be hilarious when midterms come around and repubs win 1 or 2 seats and the dems flip the narrative to "he was only popular enough to flip a couple states, glimpf btfo"

Havent lost 4 special elections, including one where a candidate literally punched a reportet so somehow I doubt it.

Also republicans are all but guaranteed to gain Debbie Stabenows seat in Michigan with Kid Rock if things go the way they look

So Republicans are going to win in 2018. I feel bad for the Dems, man

You have a pretty short memory, my dude. The fact is that the Democrats have been catastrophically losing ground since the election. Trump's unpopularity is high with Democrats, but as you might've noticed, it doesn't matter how many millions of Californians vote against him, Pennsylvania and North Carolina are what matters.

And right now, it's a fucking massacre. West Virginia just jumped ship. The RNC could declare a Constitutional Convention and repeal the 14th Amendment tomorrow and nobody could fucking stop them.

>not being democrats

that is actually a huge quality

Yes.

Last time I checked, Trump was elected explicitly to fuck the GOP's image up so that they would be shamed into actually doing their jobs. No one was happy with Republicans beforehand.

We can damn near pass constitutional amendments right now.

You do realize that its the Republicans who appointed a Special Prosecutor for Trump, right?

It's the pot. They'll literally move from state to state for it.

>tfw you try and meme the blue wall redemption of the democrat party but it just turns into everyone hating on them

you're right, but the tears of liberals and coloreds sustain me

How can they expect to gain that much going against mostly incumbents when they can't even win a single special election?

ahem, "allegedly not democrats"
allegedly

>a model by far left hacks is the same as polling

Why the fuck didn't Wisconsin put Paul Nehlan in when they had the chance? Fuck those fucking cheeseheads.

>that pic
fuggin saved

As long as Trump doesn't pull a Bush and start bombing Assad, the Democrats won't make any substantial gains in the house.

>poll: we never learn from our polls

Good thing democrats don't vote in midterm elections.

Even if that were to happen, what would Republicans do with that kind of power?

by my valuations, democrats have a 98 no 99 percent chance of winning!

It's only just barely enough, though.

Landslide.. like clinton's?

I made a couple others too.

How many democrats were BTFO last month?

So tired of these delusional people thinking the public actually believes any of the shit they say.

For fucks sake the only reason half of these fuckers even get clicks and views is because people are talking about how retarded they are.

>"cheetogod who fucked the GOP's image universe"
Yup fucked it so bad a dem governor just switched sides so he could get reelected youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>poll

when will they learn

the problem with these polls is that trump is loosing support on the far right for not going hard and fast enough and republicans are losing support on the far right for being too moderate. none of these people are switching over to democrat party.

>that somehow doesnt constitute polling data
i mean clearly we both agree that it was obviously wrong; but just because it was wrong doesnt mean they didnt construct a Sup Forumsl

Those were all in super red districts.

And I live in Michigan. We're not electing some white trash to a goddamn senate seat. This isn't ohio

Balanced budget amendment and ending birthright citizenship.

Inside sources say that drumpfh is going to be impeached for sure

After losing every special election

>youtube.com/watch?v=LjUOlELv7ck

Repeal/adjust income tax for one...all sorts of shit man...make a formal update to the 2nd amendment that clarifies certain aspects and leaves liberal antigun movements gasping for air and fighting desperate losing battles in the courts, this is all just two things there's quite a bit that they could do

He did not punch a reporter you libelous cunt. He body slammed it.

I legit think most polls are a from of psy op targeting the left. They use heavily dem leaning bases for the polls to provide the illusion of widespread acceptance of democrats by the country. CNN ran a poll the other day saying Trump had 23% approval rating, but the tiny print at the bottom said it was a California based poll, they didn't mention it out loud though. The msm is just trying to keep more people from jumping ship.

its simply their shitty '' analysis '' more commonly known as ''what they wanted reality to be'' of the polling data. Nate, whos much more reliable and the sport betting industry gave trump 25-30% chance to win.

No but I can tell you in my state of Michigan we will be electing kid rock to senate. I live in a formerly deep blue county filled with life long Democrats that voted for Trump and everyone is planning on voting for Kid Rock to help push Trump's agenda.

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

see
as well
Birthright citizenship ending or at least firm indisputable modifications to prevent anchor babies, "dreamers" and such...doing it in a way that is even more lock tight than congress as well

>The msm is just trying to keep more people from jumping ship.
it is actually just about money. they want to keep people paying them bribes even though they no longer hold any levers of power.

yar, but the blue wall will be the one to keep you in.

Finally. It is now her turn.

>Trump gets reelected in 2020 with a 1% approval rating
I am so fucking ready

Fuck excuse me, I'm just sad that I didn't get to vote for the brave man

How certain were you that Trump wouldn't win your state?

Top fucking kek.

I just don't trust our government to focus on stuff that matters.

>thinking that Sup Forums unanimously supports Republicans
You need to do a better analysis of this board newfag. This is the political party of the world is shit and deserves to burn, especially the demonrats and the Jews who fund both parties.

I don't even have any but I'm just sticking around to watch 50 people post at least that many screenshots of nate bronze proving you fucking miserably wrong

If he refers to himself or makes everyone else refer to him as "Senator Kid Rock", I am fully on board with this.

boy all this winning sure is tiring right guys?

We can't get too cocky...Dims have flipped 2 seats recently, both in Trump winning districts.

We should be having more candidates challenging Republicans in primaries...because the Republican incumbents that are running, many are RINOs, might as well vote a Dinner if that's the case.

Always remember, the turncoats closest to you are the ones to be off before the enemy.

>muh oversampled nigger polls

Four for four.

I will personally be voting Republican

>Republicans have a historic number of seats
>Democrats are more popular goyim I swear!!!

May I remind you your state went for Trump lol, I'll bet you don't live in the rural redneck areas do you lmao

JUST

Dinner, ha...I meant you might as well vote in a Dim

Educate me burgers, what's gonna happen in 2018? Mid election? But it's not a real full population election is it? It wont change the gvmnt or anything?

Ok, thanks

Idk, the media and the democrats are making far less money than were in November. CNN ratings are at an all time low, and the democrats are in debt. Meanwhile the republicans are breaking personal records for donations. You may be right, but from I see the dems are trying not to lose even more of their base.

True and even if he is still losing their support they will still vote for him. I'm not too happy with Trump's performance myself and even if he were to accomplish absolutely nothing I'd vote for him again just for the keks.

Also I have yet to even meet anyone who was a Trump supporter who has said they won't vote for him in 2020.