/bant/ wants to go to "war" with Sup Forums

This reminds me of the colonialists going to war with the red coats.

I doubt we have to take these people serious but the idea of having more leftists invade our board sounds unbearable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit, come get redpilled niggers

you made that thread, reveal your flag

It wasn't me senpai

>/bant/
>leftists
What?

I did post "THEY KNOW" though.

They should know, we know.

>implying /bant/ is leftist

just went to a few other boards out of curiosity, was surprised at the anti-pol sentiment on bant.

They actually think they can win a 500 to 1 odds war, they'd be fucked.

>war

Kys

>raiding a Sup Forums
get on the waiting list you stupid-ass nigger.

YOU GUYS STOLE OUR GET
WE WILL NEVER FORGET
WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=2dPaVk4G1jg

THREAD THEME

/leftypol/ is trying to take advantage of the situation and join them.

Anyway in all seriousness we've all come to terms that you faggots ruined what once was a decent site with your politics

We just don't want fag mods (we know you hate them to) dumping your threads on our board. Can't you guys tell them to fuck off to?

Let them come so they can see such reality's.

Where's your proof?

5 pol vs 5 bant in dota. bo3

>/bant/
Arent they just our deleted threads?

Dat kim possible ass though

I say we pull a tumblr raid.

Plaster grotesque shit everywhere with no context.

We just want the mods to stop shitting up our board with your trash, is that so much to ask?

Just go there, it's one click away.

Fux lefty

>bant going to war with pol
the whole reason for this is mods moving bant threads on pol to bant. for some reason, they blame pol for this behavior even though bant mods probably overlap with pol mods

tl;dr blaming pol for mods' actions

Really, what could they spam that we haven't already endured?
>Anyway in all seriousness we've all come to terms that you faggots ruined what once was a decent site with your politics
I'd pin that on the_donald coming in and thinking they're in good company
>We just don't want fag mods (we know you hate them to) dumping your threads on our board. Can't you guys tell them to fuck off to?
Don't you think we've tried? Have you seen the shit they leave up?

/bant/ is just Sup Forums's trashcan. It's for threads that don't meet the standards of the board, that should tell you everything you need to know.

But it was the mods that moved the thread not pol.

America got it's independence in a 500 to 1 war considering how strong the U. K. was at the time, it COULD happen!

>you will never fuck kim possible

what was it?

Well underaged kiddos love raids. Most of them weren't here when the Independence One happened.

Anyway the only raid we should do is spam the Sup Forums.org/feedback with "LET POL HAVE ITS FUN THREADS, STOP SHITTING UP /BANT/"

If we both do that then we could both go be autistic in our own ways

inb4 mods move this thread to /bant/

Shit Sup Forums threads are moved to /bant/ and get /bant/ numbers

Get was taken by such a thread

That just goes back to mods being incompetent as all hell.

some of those dumbasses don't even know that and think we're shitposting there on purpose.

There was a part of my teenage life where I was completely disenfranchised with women because I solely wanted KP

Some of you are but that's a given since this entire site is Sup Forums infected. Fuck I act like I'm Sup Forums some times just to piss people off

Anyway is right, mods are fags and that's the end of it

I'd rather we just yell at the mods until they import the threads to /trash/ where they belong

Is this Sup Forums's declaration of war? REEEEEEE

Aren't they already an annexed province of Canada? They can't do shit.

This
I mean it would be fun to watch Sup Forums be raided considering the amount of new users here but I don't think anyone has the numbers at this point

>/bant/
Literally whomst?

It's where Sup Forums shitposters go.

I can agree with that

Implying Sup Forums is anything but shitposting. n1 m8 i r8 88/14

Shut up shill we're protecting the white race here

top bantz

I mean, yeah kinda. Your board was meant to contain overflow shitposting from here only nobody stopped shitposting here so now there's just an extra Sup Forums.
Sup Forumsantz

I too know this form of autism

>/bant/ posters use black lives matter flags

Figures, you're all probably a bunch of high school students.

are you fuckin serious? Sup Forums gets raided daily by a multitude of different organizations.

just pissing in an ocean of piss....

This, they are the scraps from the great and bountiful table that is Sup Forums desu

Fucking WHO? What the hell is /bant/?

its probably because of the new janitors

But I'm not autistic, guys

Yah that's the point it's like Sup Forums at this point
If I wanted to "raid" pol I'd just make another obvious b8 thread about Trump being bad or X being white or smth or how being a cuck is ok
There are so many newfags here it would get 100 replies in no time with 0 effort

More like Jewnitors amiright?

Oh shit you got me there comrade xD

>/bant/

They were literally created by mods after asking Sup Forums for feedback

/bant/ was created out of Sup Forums and its hilarious to see those retards try and discern themselves as special.

>nigger
>checks flag
oh ok then

> xD
kys

why's the recycle bin got a bug up its ass anyway?

Sup Forums does all the hard work. You faggots didn't deserve that get.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BANT

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

This sounds like something (((they))) would do. Have shareblue start a war between Sup Forums and /bant/ so they can control the conflict and give birth to a meme factory that (((they))) control.

>going to war with Sup Forums
Pissing in an ocean of piss. Sup Forums is already "at war" with JIDF, Share Blue, etc.

Pol is at war with everyone.

And we are winning.

Define winning. This board is one big tumor now.

Your board is the portal to reddit and facebook users.
What did you win exactly?

>kekistani flag
I know, right?

at least he confesses to his autism

Better? I'm part of the edgelord ideology now!!1111
>MUH HITLER
>MUH SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
>KILLS MILLIONS OF WHITE EUROPEANS
>M-MUH..

It's just /leftpol/ trying to divide Sup Forums and trick us into infighting
Unfortunately newfags are falling for it

any sauce on the pic op?

/bant/ is the lovechild of Sup Forums and Sup Forums but it was colonized by [s4s] quickly

not really worred desu

A board full of redditors vs the largest board with some mean spirited sons' bitches

Sounds about right.

Well let's go on the offensive...everybody break out your redpills and get ready to shitpost on /bant/

kim
possible
o
s
s
i
b
l
e

Good, bring more of them here. The more they try to subvert the more they themselves become redpilled.

Who?

You see this kind of autism is why the rest of Sup Forums hates you

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of redditors

Actually we have been pretty persistent with what we are at war with.I have no interest in fucking with other boards.Plebbit does though, so blame them.

>somebody from /pol calls other people redditors

fucking CRINGE
you guys have less self awareness than niggers desu

/leftypol/ invaded and now pretends to have a foothold
they think they do, but it's just them replying to eachother endlessly

Wth did pol do now?? Why would bantz want war?

Germany belongs on reddit.

Thanks for the bump faggot. Niggers commit more crime in our country than any other demographic.

Your shitposts instead of being deleted get moved to /bant/ and you stole the get by doing show.

This is more about mods being faggots like everyone on /bant/ and Sup Forums has been saying, but leftypol wants to plan a raid or some shit

>highly attractive highly competent youthful female
literally the ideal, you'd be weird if you didn't desire her

>thanks for the bump
you're welcome anonkun

You need people like us you someone you can point your finger at and say "that's the bad guy"

>you'll just cause an influx of Sup Forumstards and ruin the board.
hahah AHAHAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAA

The mods moved one of your threads onto our board and stole our get. This is all the mods doing, Sup Forums has nothing to do with it. Fuck the mods, you guys are alright when you're staying in your board.

Okay it's a fucking get, another one will come along eventually.Jesus christ i'm tired of everyone ganging up on us.I just want to discuss politics and maybe take down a few corrupt politicians .I can't help that plebbit wants to fuck with everyone else.

Blame kek

We are his favorite children

It's not just a get
Your threads keep being move to /bant/ and fucking up our CATALOGUE. Nobody on /bant/ wants them, nobody from Sup Forums will move to /bant/ to keep talking about them
Everybody loses

This will die out in a few hours so just ignore it

>Anarcho Communist calls us an echo chamber
Remember, all opinions are shit on here.