200 Years Together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

There is no official English translation of 200 Years Together available in the USA. The book cannot be published in any other first world country because it is banned. There is a shitty partial translation into English that has less than 1/3rd of the 1200 or so pages in the original Russian. We need an official version that can be published on Amazon for normies. The shitty partial translations available for free on the internet are not good enough. Now is a great time for someone who speaks both Russian and English to capitalize on this financial opportunity. If Milo can hock his garbage, imagine how well this would sell.

We need an Russian speaking American to self publish this book. No American publisher will touch you with a 100 meter poll. This is an important task, and only someone with the full protection of the 1st Amendment can do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together

Solzhenitsyn won a Nobel prize in literature, yet this, one of his larger works, has never been officially translated into English and it is banned in most rich countries. Ask yourself, exactly (((who))) doesn't want you to read it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I found an 800 page version that seems to be full and coherent.

Are you saying it's incomplete?

full did one already
c
h
a
n

link?

guy was a naziboo

also a homo

holohoax

Yes

No one wants your dirty, pirated book, Ancuck.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

I'd read it, just read the summary on Wikipedia. My family were Jews who emigrated from the Russian Empire after the 1905 revolution failed. My great-grandfather had to leave due to his illegal activities during that time period.

Seems interesting.

can they make an audiobook where anons sing the book?

Shut up retard.

>Move to Washington D.C. (Washington Congo District)
>Get murdered and robbed

His name was Don't Relax Around Blax!

we do piracy better than you fags

good luck learning russian, low iq tard

Can a fellow poltard give me a legit rundown. Inb4 click the wiki link. I've heard of this text before but couldn't find a good version to read...

Pay me enough money and I'll transcribe the French edition into English.

Its about how jews are responsible for communism.

>translation of a translation

Lol fuck off.

>French edition
Shit. I'll just buy and read that one. That's a good thought.

It talks about the history of Kikes coming to Russia, killing the Tsar, and setting up their own party and ruling Russia for the next 10 decades.

I speak Russian, I can translate it in my spare time if you pay me.

t. Russian guy from Latvia

>t. Russian guy from Latvia

You will be arrested. Get out of the thread.

Let me worry about that, muchacho.

No. This needs to be published under your real name or at least a pen name on Amazon connected to your real identity. We don't need anymore shady, unofficial trash that normies will not buy.

It isn't officially banned. It's just that there's no translation, and Solzhenitsyn didn't speak English and he's dead so he can't officially approve any translation.

I have no problem providing my real name for that. The author is going to be Solzhenitsyn anyways, me - just a mere translator.