Things that trigger trumpcucks

It's that time folks!
Let's bring back the good old days of Sup Forums when we didn't cuck over some fat orange cunt shaped lard.
Post things that trigger trumpcucks and watch them flock in here to defend daddy's "honor" like the good little cucks they were born to be!

bots and welfare cucks

who gives a fuck about that nigger, he's not the President anymore. prolly 90% of those followers are bots anyway, also how the fuck does he follow 629k "people"?

Right on time.

Fag

Implying I'll ever make a twitter

Sure is double nigger around here.

When he starts being presidential?

>thinks twitter followers matter
>ignores the fact Trump banned several million and continues to do so

>op seconds before this thread was made

Your daddy spends most of his time in there. If you were a true little cuck, you would have opened several accounts by now.

Actually many of us just don't give a shit anymore. I'm hoping he gets impeached or we can just start shooting.

Triggered

*cue theme music*

Was Barry seriously following six hundred thousand other people? What the fuck.

>banned several million
Was going to call bullshit, but then you're probably right he would have enough time to do that given he doesn't do much of anything else.
>cue incoming list of empty EOs he signed

>"I want trump impeached because he said mean things!!"

gtfo you literal retard

Trump's breath smells like Putin's dick

>everyone paid less than Trump
>that makes them smart!
Trump's own words fat faggot :)

>caring about a president's twitter followers
god you're stupid
remember to sage shill threads.

number 8 is what gets me the most, trump cucks will always disregard this and still yell "DRAIN THE SWAMP" like bro, your stupid tea party movement was to get wall street execs out of politics and then you elected a guy in their pocket.

Logic

thank god trump ended dreamers and chain immigration

>"I want trump to blow his load in my mouth because he said he'll get rid of brown people!!"
Fuck off trumpcuck whore

Well, he IS his cockholster

>getting triggered over twitter followers
God you're a good little cuck, aren't ya

so by your own logic he's not a cuck?

I don't understand it. We had enough pollacks turn on Trump after the Syria fiasco but the majority of this board still belongs to retards.

Trump is a proud globalist. His friends are kikes. You've been Jewed.

arent you supposed to be in berkeley streets ironically supporting and opposing free speech at the same time?

why would this trigger anyone? You faggots do this all the time to him and he keeps on smiling at you. I actually love this one. Saved.
remember when he said Trump will never be president

trigger? i just like spongebob

Yep, he must be one of the rare uncucked ones.

Aren't you suppose to be at his rally so your kids at home can see what a good little cocksucker you are for daddy donny?

oh reading it again, are you retarded, the spongebob gif is pro trump.

learn to read nigger

>was to get wall street execs out of politics
The swamp was liberals dipshit.

>fat orange cunt
>Well, he IS his cockholster
and what if he is, you fucking homophobe racist cunt, the fuck is yo problem?

Bbbwwwaaahahah! Fucking mandingo GTFBO, oh! It just feel so motherfucking good wakeing up every morning and think Trump still president, nigger is nothing but a pamplet handler.

>good old days of Sup Forums
>randomly spews cuck as an insult without regard to its meaning
lol k

I doubt you wan't to use hypocrisy as your defense for daddy

@ Shariah Blue

>best hypocrisy example you can find is about taking vacations, especially when congress is ending their extended work weeks early to go on huge vacation at taxpayer dime

u r like baby

also african americans commit over 50% of violent crimes while only being 13% of population

Why do lefty memes always make me cringe? It's always something stupid like this or a lord of the rings or harry potter reference

You literally discredit your own point by posting that image when you consider that it's humanly impossible to follow 629k people.

Trumps is a personal account, as in he uses it himself, solely, without any assistance or management.

Obummers is essentially a corporate/business "branding" account, he uses it for name recognition, treats it like a business, and likely has a whole team dedicated to managing the account, following people, replying literally 24/7.

Trump works harder, Obummers a shill and a nigger. Obungers legacy will be scraped from the history books and in less than 8 years no one will even remember his name, meanwhile Trump will have his face on the $100 bill. You heard it here first libshit demcucks.

Seems to me the only one triggered is you OP

>your stupid tea party movement was to get wall street execs out of politics and then you elected a guy in their pocket.
the same Wall Street execs who donated hundreds of millions to your failed candidates?

Haha that's just the latest example mate. He is a walking hypocrisy. Keep crying like, trumpcuck. You're only proving the point of this post :)

If you're going to suck dicks at least do it for more than two bits a pop

Lmao dude the longer we wait the worse Obamacare gets. There is now 1 fucking insurance company on the obamacare website in like 45 states lmao. That means they can charge whatever they want and it's not gonna be cheap lol

name one more

also black people have on average the lowest IQ of any "human"...im using human loosely, because even apes walk on two feet

>replying literally 24/7
>trump tweets 35.4k
>obama tweets 15.5k
lmao fucking idiot hahahaha

obama killed more civilians than any other president

Guess he does speak the truth sometimes

Lmao the fuckong pro tax and spend leftists don't want to pay their own taxes!!! Obama raised the top tax rate to 40 fucking percent, AND raised medicare taxes on EVERYONE and paid 18% holy fuck yet the leftist voters lick his asshole daily

Call him a bitch. Trump is a bitch. Did you hear that whiny fucking maggot's phone calls to Mexico and Australia? He's a bitch. Openly bitching to other world leaders.

this is now a nigger thread

post niggers nigging

Literally the most gullible faggots on the planet

Obama's account is 2 years older, you fucking cuck.

He also deported 3 million HARD-WORKING immigrants, more than any other President, the fucking racist piece of shit.

>shill goes into overtime mode
Hope daddy is paying you a visit after his rally tonight. He's had a tough week.

wtf im /withher/ now

>that makes me smart!

kek still better than hillary or obama

i dont see how obama killing children is shilling, please, where is your humanity friend

this is actually genuinely funny

pointing out their pedophilia

Wouldn't say the majority desu, unless you count /ptg/(T_D) as the majority

Implying that the left cam meme

topkek

>19 posts by this ID
>all of them about Obama or cock
>at least I'm not a cuck
Wew

no fair when all of kenya is following you

Muller isn't investigating Hillary.

even niggers hate niggers.

but i mean the black on black crime rates prove that

wife won't even sleep in the same city as chad

Aren't you a faggot!

Obama Era:
>THE GOP IS SO HATEFUL AND RAACCCCIIIIISSSSSSSTTTTT
>AND VIOLENT
Trump Era:
>KILL TRUMP
>FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
This is what the left has been reduced to...

plz this is a nigger hate thread

This triggers me.

>nigger
>tfw when the new pres is bombing isis and not arming them like you were doing

>mick
every. time.

did op leave? i miss his creative use of the word "cuck"

>"well, at least he's better than Obummer the Kenyan muslim terrorist nigger and Killary the lying whore!"
even by your standards he is pretty low kek

Yes
Just make this a nigger hate thread
It always triggers the left

Thanks for giving me a place to post this, OP!
sage

In the good old days of Sup Forums we hated obongo because he's a fucking nigger

i said "still" not "at least"

i know being a nigger makes it hard to read, but plz, learn english f a m