WOULD YOU DATE A JEWESS?

I know you guys hate the Jews. I don't really care so much - my mother is Jewish but I'm not.

A lot of the Jewish girls we know are hot; they're loyal and make great wives and mothers. Jews are white too. I really want to marry one; they are far better stock than the other white THOTs I meet.

Should I, or do you guys think it's a mistake?

My thought is allow the white race to die out by wasting time on trashy cuckbait, when you could marry a Jewish woman who encompasses the best of Western values?

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA
youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg
youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n27-19920701/eirv19n27-19920701.php
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If your mother is a Jew you are a Jew according to Jews

I would not date a Jew because dating is to find a spouse and I believe the Bible is against miscegenation
I would not date a woman who is a Jew religiously because the bible is against being "unequally yoked" with another religion

Fuck'em n' leave'em

That's my philosophy for any attractive non-white female

Those shoulders. Those hips. No fucking thank you.

Only date a Jewish woman if she can read the material attached and swear off the conspiracy.

ADL REDPILLING ALL-IN-ONE KIT EXLCUSIVE OFFER.

PDF of Ugly Truth About the ADL:
ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf

5 Part Series Audio Book of Ugly Truth About ADL:
youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA

youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg

youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE

youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M

ADL drug trade collusion article:
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n27-19920701/eirv19n27-19920701.php

Only if she was willing to convert.

I've dated some Jews. I've seen behind the lines

It only works until college. by the end of college, they take one of two paths...

Career - mostly law
or
Find a nice Jewish boy and get a job.

I'll hand it to them, Jews get it. They know at the end of the day to stick together. They might fuck around with you goy, but at some point you'll get cut loose for Aaron Silverberg, whose she's known her entire life from their JCC mixers (jewish community centers). Every single jewish peer of mine married another jew. 100%

ex-jewgf #1 - she is a rabbi now
ex-jewgf #2 - she went back to LA, married some jew accountant (yeah, really).

>Don't give head...that is true. They will "try" once, but nah, not happening
>Big Titties...yes, they do.
>sluttier than you think
>are actually annoying as fuck. Most women are, but the frequency of the jewish annoying is different than annoying white girl.
>you will meet a lot of her jew friends.
>at some point you will be sitting in a synagogue, with a yarmulke on your head, wondering how you got there, and how much you would like to leave.

The only way for me to help preserve the existence of my people is to have white children with a white woman. Jews are not white. A Jewish woman can only have Jewish children

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

>at some point you will be sitting in a synagogue, with a yarmulke on your head, wondering how you got there, and how much you would like to leave.

Sides lost

I would take her to a wood fired oven pizza place. It would only be the one date though.

>DATE
only if by date you mean rub my ass against her mouth and slap her when she doesn't stick her tongue out enough

In a heartbeat
>tfw Agatha will never be mine

Jew women
>your kids will be jews
>literally cultural Cuckoo birds

There's an enormous group-pressure on them to marry another jew

well yeah. im a man. if a jewess gets impregnated by a jew she will have jewish children. if i impregnate her however her children will only be 50% jew.
cutie

It´s a trap!

First gf was Jewish too.

I do miss those massive tiddies but she hit the wall at fucking 25, it was ridiculously early.

Women are the ones that should be selective about who their partner is. If you're a man you ultimate goal should be to spread your seed to as many as you can.
nice digits btw

>my mother is Jewish but I'm not
By definition, you're a Jew. At least, according to other Jews.
Sorry Shlomo.

>the brown haired blue eyed Jewesses with pale skin make diamonds.

Why are some of them hot like that and others have black, coarse, curly hair and beady eyes with brown skin. It's so weird

Yesterday at same fucking time there was a thread about hot jewess with another pic of gadot

Is pol full of fucking bots?

I'm currently crushing on this jew girl. We chat briefly and she seems like a bit of a social outcast, and I think her family's poor. How do I ask this broken jew out /pol9k/?

I want to dress her up as Anne Frank and then ravage her. Also have her renounce the jewish people.

>Why are some of them
whenever a sandnigger wants to level up they have to find a goy disgusting enough to breed with a desert nigger
germany, sweden today syrian salam sandniggers yesterday shalom sandniggers
how do you think they got away from those sandnigger features?

> Aaron Silverberg, whose she's known her entire life from their JCC mixers (jewish community centers
That's pretty much how I got together with my wife lol

Yeah, Ashkenazi jews have really successful genes. Tryna give that to my family line

Without a doubt in my mind.

>jewish girls
>hot

yeah, sure, maybe for a couple years, but then they turn into hunchback goblins with retarded smiles. jewish women probably age the WORST out of all women.

Bang em and hang em. A rope for every kike.

(((They))) claim to NOT be 'white' , see the synagogue of satan videos on youtube where (((they))) are singing that (((they))) are NOT white by (((their))) own admission. Khazars and Kenites (((they))) are.

>my mother is Jewish but I'm not.

>don't give head

Pretty sure that's only because the nose would bounce off your crotch

Im a jew magnet

fucked so many lost count

im 6-6 blue eyes aryan with football muscles n cool pers

now im banging 24 year old latina

If she didn't have any plastic surgeries and didn't buy into the hair removal and cosmetic industry bullshit, yeah.

We have a rather tragic shortage of them in my country though.

checked

those are Khazars that converted to Talmud worship in 740 AD under (((their))) leader Bulan of Khazaria

>facial proportions are basically wrong/mutated
>this makes me instantly fall in love and want to jump in front of bullets for her

how does this shit work

Is this bitch supposed to be sexy or something?

>My mother is Jewish
>I'm not
audible kek

yes i dated one a few years back. I'm not sure if I would anymore, it's possible that I would but unlikely. It was funny when I used the word "goy" around her mom and she said "how do you know that word?"

Because you know deep inside she's a sweetheart that would love you despite all of YOUR flaws

>flaws

it's not a flaw though she looks perfect. it's funny how she looks kind of like this girl which i saved as perfect face

no other picture/identifying info of this girl exists to my knowledge :(

A friendly reminder.
There is only one "good" Jew.

>jewish women probably age the WORST out of all women

Not always. This one is like 40

Yes because I'm a mulatto and breeding with them is genetic terrorism. Using their weapon against themselves.

Also gotta get them jude intelligence genes.

You weren't high enough up in social status/wealth/income/influence/power to warrant marrying outside of her people, or she didn't believe you'd fit in/conform.

According to Jewish law, if your mother is jew, you are naturally a jew yourself. If your father was a jew, that would be different.

she looks perfect.

is she really a jew?

They are loyal yes but they will exact their pound of flesh. They are exrtremely emotional and tend to guilt you and question you about everything. I almost married a jew out of university and glad i didnt

I won't even serve one, talk to one, or let my children near them or there programs, media or institutions (including Hollywood movies, television, public schools, pride parades etc.). They genetic basis for Jewish malevolence is real. They are not a people the way most other groups are they are parasitic and destructive force. I do not consider them human and I certainly don't consider them attractive in anyway including the pic you posted.

Nah, probably just a random girl

Jews interbreeding with others is their biggest nightmare. Besides Asians they are the only trade-up for whites in terms of IQ. Marry jews, make tons of babies and raise them as christians.

I wouldn't date a Jew. It'd be a dramabomb waiting to happen. I'm not opposed to it in principle, but she'd pretty much have to be the world's most redpilled Jew.

These look like Oblivion characters

This is Ashkenazi Jews only for the IQ bonus and it's only in verbal IQ (hence their excellence in lying and verbal manipulation). Spacial IQ is comparable to European IQ.

East Asian (Chinese, Japanese and Korean only) spacial IQ is very high. East Asians are a real people they have a full non parasitic based societies. If you are going to mix choose Chinese and not Jews. Russians, Finnish and many eastern European people are about 8% East Asian genes mixed with White.

What will you do when she wants to mutilate your son's penis?

If you refuse she will take you to court and the Jewish judge will award her half of your stuff including your son who will be mutilated against your will.

been reading some comments - a lot of you guys are huge fags and probably brown

That's where you're wrong kiddo.
Seriously did she not teach you anything about your tribe?
Is this NaSa?

>Hot
>loyal
>rich
>waifie material
>conservative

I'd marrylovesex Wonder Woman for a lifetime.

Eva Green is my secret waifu. I would smuggle her out of the death camps.

nonsense

Looks like a fucking tranny.

I'll pass.

sure that way I only have to tip 12 1/2 %

lol

I love that bitch.

I don't like mustaches on women.

I dated a jewess for a while and I would never again. (Get it? Never again...) That was back in my degenerate days when I was serially monogamous. She was nice enough and I guess I just was after the sex. (I'm celibate now.) Now that I have learned about the Jew, I will never again date one. They don't realize how much they always lean toward the jew and do the jew things for the jew. They can't help it. But I don't want to be a part of promoting kikedom. I would only date a good Catholic girl.

If she is beautiful and exceptionally smart, yeah, I would. Easily. I'd make her choke on redpills though, and if she stays with me she's a keeper.

that "genetic basis" is the Kenite seed of Cain, son of the serpent(nachash) DNA and throw in the Khazar conversion to the Talmud and then inbreeding

I'd never breed with a Jewess.

Kikes are prone to insanity and degenerative mental conditions and half-kikes almost always get fucked with at least some of the taint.

Happas are social and mental health trainwrecks, they just don't function well in white or even in asian society.

what is her name?

>WOULD YOU DATE A JEWESS?
Yes. They're just white women who avoid eating bacon and pray differently to us. Anyone who says "no" is either a homosexual or a Muslim.

Jews are not white "My Fellow White Dude"
Do you know where the Middle East is located?

Hint : It's not in Europe.

Listen to what this pretty Jewish woman thinks of Jews who try to pass themselves off as white.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

I have. Twice. I didn't even realize the second time. Both girls were into BDSM, and liked facial striking. I nearly broke one girl's nose. Both had natural black hair, emo aesthetic, cut themselves.

Now that I'm Sup Forumsitically motivated I get a lot of pleasure knowing that most Jew peasants hate themselves as much as we do.

shalom, shalom sandnigger!

cute girls her the one in the pic are not the rule

I would fuck her thou

Kek'd

damn i wanna stick my tongue down her throat

cuz shes not raelly jewish

/thread

nazi bro strong tonight

>covers up his geographic flag
>says all white girls are THOTS
>says to let the white race die off
It was mediocre b8, the last part made it terrible b8.

hell no

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Yes

I'm not taking about "hapas" because I'm not a some anime watching Japanese loving faggot. Eurasians, however have intact societies: Russia, Finland, Estonia, Hungary.
Chinese are the best for genes as they have the most Neanderthal DNA.

God damn, kikes! Get the fuck off my board already!

Nope

My Jewish gf. Redpill her pink parts all the time.

>WOULD YOU DATE A JEWESS?
I'm going to go my own way. I think it's the only way to stay safe. Agreed?

you wont be able to MAGA with a whore

I think OP meant to say "why allow the white race to die off".

It's funny, most of the really crazy thot Jewish girls knew growing up either did the became more religious/ nice Jewish boy thing but the more down to earth, "normal" ones all seemed to marry Italian guys and become housewives - although I noticed they're raising their kids Jewish or at least sending them to private Jewish schools (I don't think they keep kosher or anything)

She looks inbred af

only if they convert

these jew girl threads are posted by JIDF to datamine you all and further their ways into subverting you...in order to get goy genes and more jews into the tribe...

young lads:
> n e v e r d a t e a j e w .

horrible answer kys

Never. That would be the greatest embarrassment

Fuck off shill.