Meet Isis, the new Muslim superhero on The CW's Legend of Tomorrow!

Meet Isis, the new Muslim superhero on The CW's Legend of Tomorrow!

archive.is/PdLWb

>DC Comics superhero Isis will be joining DC's Legends of Tomorrow in its upcoming third season under her real name of Zari Adrianna Tomaz (played by Tala Ashe), and the fact that the character is a practicing Muslim is a choice show producer Marc Guggenheim said was made specifically in response to the election of U.S. President Donald Trump.

>“You might have heard there was this election,” said Guggenheim during this week's Television Critics Association press tour in Beverly Hills (as quoted by Variety). “Not to get political, but something that we all gravitated toward in the writers room was making this character Muslim.”

>“Representation is a really powerful thing,” added Ashe. “When I was growing up watching television, I didn’t see anyone who looked like me. When I think of the kid version of myself, I think it broadens your perspective. What I think is so lovely about this show is that the Legends are this tapestry that represent America today.”

>According to Variety, Guggenheim said that DC's Legends of Tomorrow doesn't look to define a character by their race, religion, or sexual orientation but did so in this case following the election, in part due to the experiences of a family member who is Muslim.

>“She was talking about how difficult it is to be a Muslim-American in the current political climate," said Guggenheim. "Having a character who’s a computer hacker and is from the future but also happens to be Muslim, it’s a nice, important aspect of her character.”

>Guggenheim said that the usage of DC Comics' Isis was also done add more women to the cast.

>“There weren’t enough women quite frankly,” he said. “It’s something we were looking to address.”

>DC's Legends of Tomorrow is scheduled to return for its third season October 10 on the CW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nG2MR3DsQy0
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
youtube.com/watch?v=tH9y9HU-gQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muslim
>tits hanging out
>face and hair showing
That bitch is gonna get stoned to death real soon right after a good raping.

>Revenge for fall of MOSUL INFIDEL RÈE
When will we arrest the DC terror cell.

She's murdering hundreds by destroying those buildings. They'd probably give her a pass on the appearance.

Her name is literally Isis, wtf? Is this some reverse psychology?

Is this April Fools or will DC become cucked?

I thought the comic book industry was over this shit? Haven't they realized that this left wing culture pandering bullshit doesn't sell?

You can't make this shit up
youtube.com/watch?v=nG2MR3DsQy0

>Destroyed western buildings in the background

Truly the most lifelike of all superheroes

>superhero
>isis
>muslim empowerment
>isis

This is fake right?

If not, libshits are literally feeling so powerful they are spitting in our faces , mocking our dead openly and shamlessly.

I cant into this timeline.

Feels like reality is convulting into satire

And DC continues to be an absolute joke

>(((Gugenhein)))

Hopefully this haram behaviour causes a Charlie Hebdo v2 on the DC comics.

Ironic that the muzzy super heroin is blowing up buildings in a fit of rage.

>be Muslim superhero
>try to combat stereotypes
>buildings around you are falling down in pieces

>isis

The Jews aren't even subtle anymore

The logic behind it is this. The creators of her originally couldn't get past her skin without thinking she kind of looked Muslim and would probably pass for a member of ISIS. This of course is a racist thought and they're a bad person for ever thinking it. There's no way she can be a member of ISIS because she does good things and is a super hero. And just to be sure, they named her Isis. And she represents all women of middle eastern ancestry because, like Isis; they are all heroes. No joke. This is how they literally turn a character into the manifestation of what they WANT people to be like.

Apparently this character has been around since the 70s. Weird coincidence but yea... putting it out there.

>ancient Egyptian
>muslim
wat

fake news Isis has been a dc comics property since the 1970s and is basically just an egyptian god hero thing like thor is for norse shit

>muslim female
>midriff
>underboob
>hair showing
>looks like wonder woman
>named fucking Isis
>which is either an Egyptian Goddess or a terrorist organization

They really, really, REALLY did this? They thought this was ok? I used to think they were just spiteful, but I feel they may just be actually retarded

This.
Never forget

i looked into it, swore it was fake. it's not. holy hell, i dont know whether to pray less or more

Isis is the name of an ancient Egyptian god you fucking idiots
That being said, making a comic book character named Isis into a muslim is high-tier memery

>(((Guggenheim)))
All the info i need right there

>"""""""""""""""""practicing Muslim"""""""""""""""""
>not wearing a hijab
>tits hanging out

Nothing says fuck you like ruining your own brand just for a SJW pat on the back

Good, the sooner they start pushing this bullshit, the sooner they'll lose relevance and influence.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>isis
>Egyptian

yeah, we fuckin get that. what we dont get is why she's muslim and why they think ISIS is a good name for forwarding a MUSLIM "hero". get it? ISIS / MUSLIM?

This. It's literally meme tier.

I don't mind this. I'm used to this crap. The SJWs, muslim organizations and leftists will be screaming and shitting bricks.

>Isis
I get that it's an Egyptian god but you have got to be fucking kidding me

It had to be intentional. Methinks the elites are trying to soften the image of Muslims so that people will be less resistant to the melding of cultures, and the future global ghetto they have in store for us.

>superhero named for Egyptian god
>Muslim

fuck these guys

This is what bothers me most. I mean who the hell designed this character? A brain dead feminist most likely.

>Isis (Comics)
>From Khandaq (basically Egypt by another name), named after an Egyptian goddess, sometimes a reincarnation of said Egyptian goddess, caked in Egyptian imagery and mannerisms, closely tied to Black Adam (ruler of fake-Egypt)
>Isis (LoT)
>a computer hacker and is from the future but also happens to be Muslim
The only thing that connects these two characters is their name. I'm getting really sick of these 'epic hacker grrrls who appeal to nerds liek me xD'

>you fucking idiots

Jesus buddy, I know things you don't too you know.

The masses never grow past 12 mentally and willingly pay for fantasy so they don't have to deal with real life.

>>>>>>>practicing muslim

The Death Wish larp at the 2018 comic con was intense!

So they know forced diversity is killing the comic market, but they keep forcing it? They want to lose money?

The only reason i know this guys name is because green arrow fans bitched so much about how Guggenheim ruined his character in Arrow

stones nonbelievers and saves white nations from decadence and intact skyscrapers

So theyre virtue signaling muslims using ISIS. Does no one think this shit through? Kind of helping trump more than anything

Guggenheim ran all of those shows into the ground. They were cheesy before, but at least watchable. Now they're just bizarre and total garbage. Pretty sure if you don't have any writing credits on your resume and you're looking to break into the industry, get a job at the CW. After you've done that for a couple months, if you don't want to accept the head writer position they offer you, The Walking Dead will hire you as long you lie and add associate at Hot Topic to your now more robust writing resume. TV is garbage.

>muslim
>named isis
>response to Trump
1-800-come-on-now
NO DC NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>practicing Muslim

>no hijab or niqab
>hair visible
>breasts and body visible
why hasnt she been beheaded yet

also, side question, why are there no MALE muslim superheroes? why cant batman or superman be a muslim?

The character they are rebranding was a muslim past tense important.

She and her brother were kidnapped by "freedom fighters" and sold into slavery and never brought up her religion except in hatred of it's members until she got killed off by mad scientists.

Once kikes get a virtual Monopoly on a market where only organizations they control have major access it doesnt become about turning a profit it becomes about pushing an anti white anti western agenda to try and conduct social engineering.

People need to stop thinking all they care about is profit. The money is a means to an end. Social engineering is the end

Why can't they just fucking keep politics out of entertainment, when I watch a show or a sporting event I just want to shut off my brain, ignore the real world and have a good time, why won't they just leave this shit alone.

I think she would get her shitskin ass kicked by the future Wonder Woman.

Man that kike psychology and how they devise schemes for the goyim is really interesting. I wish there were more books about it.

Weird how there is nothing on Sup Forums about this. Really makes you think.

There's a Muslim Green Lantern.

Don't muslim's hate drawings and believe it's forbidden to be on film? How does a sexualized muslim female promote equality and togetherness? What is the point of her being muslim? Is she going to go to a mosque and have it get bombed by Trump supporters?

EXACTLY. His name is (((Guggenheim)))

Also responsible for Arrow getting cucked & the retarded "hacker" female is stronger & smarter than Green Arrow. The show is noww Felicity & friends. Fuck that fat bastard

Honestly I'm starting to think the kikes just sit around a table and make bets on how blatant they can make their fucking plans available to the goyim and watch how nobody will react. It's like some twisted drinking game or something

>so shlomo how are you planning to beat my racemixing in movies scheme
>watch moishe, i can call up my brother who works at DC comics and we can make a muslim superhero as a direct response to those naughty goyim electing trump
>thats not very impressive bubbe there's already a muslim superhero
>yes... but this ones name will be ISIS
>*sound of hands rubbing furiously*

>it's forbidden to be on film
not aware of that. i just know theyre a bit more strict on "no idols / images of idols" than other religions

>isis
GAS DC!!
MARVEL NOW!!!

nevermind 80% of muslims would want her stoned to death for dressing like that

>Representation is a really powerful thing,” added Ashe. “When I was growing up watching television, I didn’t see anyone who looked like me. When I think of the kid version of myself, I think it broadens your perspective. What I think is so lovely about this show is that the Legends are this tapestry that represent America today.”

Does this bitch understand how small of a pct of the US population is actually Muslim? They act like they're 40% not 1%. This has not a goddamn thing to do with representation

sell? you think this is about money? its about power.

RIP Profit.

Explain how crippling their sales will give them more power. Can't have power without money.

MERELY A COINCIDENCE

>"Not to get political..."

The truth is that it was probably an already existing character named after the Egyptian goddess and not muslim at all, but leftards suddenly decided she was muslim because "hurr evil trump"

yeah i can tell you dont have many friends

THIS.
I think they're just fucking with us at this point

All of it comes together. Destroy the bonds between male and female, between parent and child, between communities, between nations.

The jews cannot have any form of escapism. drugs are illegal, they've poisoned women, hollywood is propaganda and they've taken over games.

Power over the mind. Its designed to make you feel angry, to make you hate the west, so when it does fall, you say good riddance. its designed to stop us fighting. Why else would Soros spend millions funding these groups. They dont actually make him money, he makes his money speculating. no where is allowed to be safe, not even your own mind.

If anyone else has a better theory let me know.

But does she shriek Allah Akbar while combating her foes and destroying everything around her?

Yep, way to fuck up Egyptian culture, totally stomped all over it.
Makes me miss Stargate.

Quite literally true. Egyptian girl gets a magic amulet from Egyptian god Isis that gives her powers.

A practicing muslim gets her powers from an Egyptian god's artifact.

Eobard should have killed them all, but nooo

MFW i read this

Islam has NO place in North America.

They have nothing to do with the founding or building of this country. Protestants, Catholics, Buddhists, and Taoists are the only welcome religions. Also Sikhs

>Egyptian Goddess that represented the ideal mother and wife now granting powers to Muslim chick
>Jews were responsible

I SEND MY SCOURGE
I SEND MY SWARM

>The truth is that it was probably an already existing character named after the Egyptian goddess and not muslim at all, but leftards suddenly decided she was muslim because "hurr evil trump"
ding ding ding
we have a winner.

she even had her own tv show.

So since it is just Isis in name only. They are making her Muslim because of hate for Trump. They really are basically telling everyone who has been harmed by ISIS to get fucked. Because they don't give a fuck what it actually is saying. FUCK THEM. I can't believe there isn't anyone calling them on this shit. I've looked, Nothing.

This is how they start & will continue to do. SJW liberal fucktards are winning. It seems small, but all this shit adds up

no fucking religions. NONE. its a disgrace to humanity that we believe not cutting off foreskin, or cutting ones hair is against a made up god. the morality side, ok yeah whatever, most humans need to be told not to kill.

but all the other bullshit, is just that. its bullshit. Oh you cut your hair off, god is angry. but in islam your supposed to shave your armpits or god will be mad. so which god should we try to make happy?

youtube.com/watch?v=tH9y9HU-gQg

Felicity is fucking Mary Sue cancer and has blocked out two of my fav heroines on Arrow.
They even put her in a wheelchair like Oracle.

>Make a Muslim super hero
>Unironically name her ISIS

Really jimmys my neutrons

>tfw world around you falls into madness

Yeah but you can't deny it's retarded today when a group called ISIS, who claim to be true muslims, are around.

Oh goody.
Btw, you should totally never troll them. Don't ever even think about it.

>tfw your so ineffectual as a culture you have to create fictional characters to bolster your ego

If they had her be Egyptian and not Muslim like thenoriginal charcater, I would be fine.

To actually mame her Muslim is fucming dumb.

btw, 52 was great. 52, not New 52 mind you.

>muslins hero
>city is destroid behind her
accurate at least

>Muslim
>no head covering
>tits showing
>stomach showing
>women are powerful
>named Isis
>a pagan god from Egypt

if I were a Muslim I would be offended as fuck.

Is this an Onion article?

>Muslim
>ISIS
>Either named after a pagan goddess or a Muslim terrorist group
Who the fuck thought this name was a good idea?

>(((Guggenheim)))

this is way too funny. I have to give it to the muzzies they made me laugh with this.

Absolute humor, because Isis was killed by the Horseman representing pestilence. She was revived when her remains were dumped into the Lazarus pit (Lazarus comes from hebrew for "helped by god" or something like that).

This character literally gets her powers from a pagan god, is killed by a christian harbinger, resurrected by jew magic, and is now apparently a muslim.

i hope she doesn't have an explosive temper

Use a Muslim Super Hero with the name Isis like the Terrorist group ISIS. How progressive.
Get F@cked. I hope they have Zero Sales

>>According to Variety, Guggenheim said that DC's Legends of Tomorrow doesn't look to define a character by their race, religion, or sexual orientation but did so in this case following the election, in part due to the experiences of a family member who is Muslim.

>literally subplots centered around Sara's bisexuality
>Sup Forums is this mad now when the show L I T E R A L L Y killed off a white president and replaced him with a black woman that two of the characters called hot

Also, Isis is a heroine older than most people on this board, so it's fine.

I don't care about that shit. It's for children.

Nice comeback liberals