You guys hate me because I'm ftm
Trans people hate me because i support JP

Where the fuck am I supposed to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbx8WfAq-aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Church

Off a building.

To the belly of the whale to rescue your father.

Don't go anywhere. Stay in Canada

>ftm
do you still have a feminine penis?

I feel like I'm the only person people would listen to about JP because I'm trans (literally noone would give a shit otherwise)
But I'm fucking terrible at articulating my ideas

You can just see it that he succ zhe feminine penis.

Trans people hate you because you dressed like a fucking woman during pride and have the guts to call yourself "ftm" Tylar.

Well I mean, hormones do a little, but I've since stopped hormones.
I look like a little boy though, FML

Put a rope around your neck and kick the chair.

You look like a serial killer

Every FUCKING time i upload a thread someone does this
you are not original

that is his hand....

>trans
>where do i go
Somewhere that can provide you with proper help for your gender dysphoria rather than feed into your delusions

>you are not original if you keep making the same thread

stop being male

And what's in his hand?

>every time I make this thread
Giving women the internet was a mistake.

It consistently makes an awesome shitshow, so I'd say it's worth it

>where the fuck am I supposed to go?
Six feet under.

What made you decide to do it?

Well of course I;d love to off myself
But I think the maximum amout of self harm i can do is to keep myself alive and suffer every day.
Every night I have a dream where I die and it feels so peaceful, trust me when i say there is nothing more I desire, I hate being trans.

>Where the fuck am I supposed to go?
I can give you a suggestion.

Home.

Go build one, before trying to take someone else's.

To start or to stop?
I stopped because I want kids of my own someday, even if i have to carry them myself

To start, I mean was it a lack of attention from males, or did you really feel like a male?

It's like you read my mind. I've already made some blueprints, trying to incorporate ancient greek/roman and gothic architecture in one building isn't easy

If 100 years from now an an anthropologist finds your skeleton, determines your sex as female and writes a report where he misgenders you using feminine pronouns, could he be charged under Canadian law (assuming Canadians don't go back to being sane in the intervening period?

I was always a "tomboy", never wore a dress in my life unless it was a funeral.
I consider myself male but i don't like associating myself with the LGBT community

Different ftm here, with trans guys it's really hard to tell.

I know I've had dysphoria since kindergarten but since this transtrender wants to have kids, it probably wasn't real dysphoria and it's all about attention.

Hands down, bill C-16 should have never been passed.
If people call me a she i'm dont get upset, they're not technically wrong.

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

I was trans for 5 years before i went to see Jordan Peterson, before that day you wouldn't find anything if you googled my full name.
Now it's the only thing that I'm recognized for, I really wish it was for my art instead, but what can you do

Count your blessings. FtM trans people have it way easier than the other way around. You look like a chubby 19 year old male college freshman, probably not the look you want, but it's not the worst look either.

If you're looking for friends I'd recommend hitting up your local D&D or MtG clubs. Pretty much every nerdy person I know is pretty damn open and accepting.

If you're looking for personal fulfillment then JP is a pretty good place to start.

If anyone came on here and told their life story, pol would find some way to hate them. Don't worry about it.

chromosomes are real
stop being delusional

i'm sort of a libertarian so if you want to be a crossdresser in the privacy of your own home, it's weird, but you have that right

but instead you have to parade your degeneracy out in the open in general society, and we are all expected to indulge your delusions

man cannot be women, women can not be men. birds can not become bees, bees can not become birds. the grass is green, the sky is blue. 2+2=4

this should have been the thread

>where do i go?
To hell you godless abomination.

What was your sexual orientation, and has it changed?

This is a gif of me at pride.
Got a lot of "CIS SCUM" insults that day

I date men an women alike, but I'm dating a man now.

mental illness obviously

i could make you feel like the woman you are. with my dick, naturally. no homo cause you're not a dude

same reason why you're on this board too i bet
we're all broken, humans belong in nature

2 questions
What the hell are you doing here and what do you expect to hear from us and
How did you find Sup Forums
Thats actually 3.. but i want answers!

I looooove cock ;)

>comes to Sup Forums as a tranny
>goes to pride parade as the woman she is

maybe you just want attention, and gender trolling is your way to get it

To the mental hospital.

I'm here to get you guys mad (it always works)
I've been on Sup Forums since about 2006, so like, before pol existed

stop politicizing everything, just live your life, find nice people to hang out with, you don't have to talk about JP with everyone you meet if you think it'll trigger them. You can have your own beliefs without broadcasting them to everyone you meet.

I don't hate you. FTM is at least rational. You are trying to be the objectively superior sex. You might have some really masculine qualities, but I don't consider you male. You missed all the male developmental milestones (starting with the presence of an SRY gene at conception). You can't be a father, an idea we've been dealing with since adolescence. You'll always know you can detransition and benefit from female privilege. The idea that you can become male with some testosterone and maybe some reconstructive surgery devalues our life experiences.

But whatever, that's just my opinion. Where the fuck are you supposed to go? If you took those stupid things out of your ears and dressed a little better, you could go anywhere. And stop humblebragging about how your dating internet celebrity Jordan B. Peterson, it's very gauche.

Top fucking kek

I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU TREAT Sup Forums LIKE A PERAONAL BLOG. I REPORTED YOUR DRAW THREAD BECAUSE, LIKE THIS, IT DOESN'T BELONG ON Sup Forums

well i borrowed my sister's dress just so that people would think i was a man in a dress, and it worked
I did it because if a REAL strait/cis person did it, they would have been kicked out of pride. I was there for my het/cis bruddas

You seem alright though. Very depressed, but that's fixable. You have been taken off the RWDS execution list.

No please kill me :c

Fake trans. Trans trender, gender queer trans wanna be.

I honestly think the guys you've dated and are currently dating are complete fucking beta-male faggots and that's probably why you turned out like this.

5 year long trend? damn

>a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman to stand up for women being women and men being men

yeah no, you're a gender troll. that is way too complicated, you have put way too much thought into this. typical of a woman to overcomplicate everything

So, as ironic as it sounds, are you against all the feminism bullshit and that stuff?

Nice proxy faggot.

No, it never worked out once they realized i didn't actually have a penis and i actually just fucked them in the dark with a strap on :c

I don't hate you, personally.
I hate your drawing skills.
I also hate that you think anybody really gives a fuck about you, and/or what you think.

Just another face in the crowd, friendo.

Have you been in a fistfight as a guy?

Being an ugly woman does not make you a man
Weirdo

I have no problem with you faggots as long as you cut the degeneracy and stop demanding society conform to your delusional sense of reality

No, look how many questions he's getting

oh yea. here's a video from when i was 16 before i transitioned
youtube.com/watch?v=zbx8WfAq-aM
And before you comment, this was BEFORE he stuck the banana in his ass

Canada

>he
Thank you user :')

so you are gender trolling right? you can't possibly think you're not a woman when you're such an attention whore

you tears taste good with my vodka

i'm sure it was salty, but that wasn't tears

It's Sup Forums, leaf.

10% dialogue,
20% LARP
15% concentrated power of autism
5% awe-inspiring,
50% sage, and
100% reason to think before you post.

Shoulda told me before I swallowed and I would have put it in the right spot ;)

Jonald Pump?

you know.

So since you've done this, why not take test like a bodybuilder and really go all out on a binge of hypermasculinity? It's more life-affirming and fun than to be stuck near the middle as you are now. Or would that be physiologically impossible?

To the gallows. Get out of here with your delusions. Accept the circumstances of life like literally %99 of the planet does.

Honestly, don't hate you
Really really don't give a shit about you at all.
You have a mental illness that half a percent of people have. The only reason anyone talks about you is that the left wants to 1965 larp

The correct answer was oven you filthy casual summerfags.

It's 85-90% sage when America isn't asleep unfortunately, at times literally nothing but slide threads in sight. But this thread isn't sage.

>Trans people hate me because i support JP
Jake Paul?

Lol

>flirting with a gender delusional girl faggot on a mongolian basketweaving forum
not my proudest moment

but i don't mind giving you a hard time if you think you can squeeze me in

Go to /LGBT/ and criticize the local communists there.

sage means don't bump the thread newfag

SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD

It's even worse in the summer, and around major news cycles unfortunately.
Had to stop creating/participating in /ggg/ threads a few days back because they were just getting slid or shilled.
It's an epidemic that school and better mods could fix, but you know, what are the odds of fixing the latter?
None, I tell you. None.

So I make memes (especially with sage as the theme), and have some fun until it dies down a bit in a month or two.

You're still a chick you bulldyke cunt

On a serious note, it is a very pronounced case of TransTrendy.

Away

GGG is the best idea since Game of Tyrones, god I want to see it happen.

I gotta say, the European contingent on pol is an order of magnitude better. Way more interesting to interact with.

Transtrenderism is an epidemic, and it needs to be stopped.
People are committing suicide because once they shuffle off their ideological blinders, and the monumental weight of the spine-crushing cognitive dissonance it entails is lifted from their spines, they see the abject horrors they've done to themselves, their people, and their society, and it makes nihilism look like summer camp.

lmfao, fuckin this. Trannys will die

This.

Clean your room! Sort yourself out! Rescue your father!

Roughly speaking.

Well I'm still doing my research, and still working on the website to collect and share data between anons (I'm plantanon), so just stick around and keep at it, friend.
The dream's not dead, just the publicity.

I don't hate you because you're ftm. I hate you because you shove it in my face to feel better about being insecure about yourself. Give zero fucks and get on my level.
t. pic related