Any tips on how to deal with your gf being a leftshit

any tips on how to deal with your gf being a leftshit

Trade her in for one with a more feminine penis

start denying them sex until they listen to the red pill

never let her start a conversation. cut her off if she is starting to talk.

Leave her for a hot homeless twink.

convert to Islam, then make HER convert to Islam

Get a gf who's right wing or at least centrist you dummy.

Show her things that make her laugh or get angry.

Serious answer, many more will follow:
Give her a good dicking. Not just like rough sex but focus on pleasuring her, give her the best goddamn intercourse she'll have in her life.

Women emulate the politics of their husbands and have an instinctual need to serve them--ESPECIALLY after really good sex.

physically and mentally dominate her. satisfy her sexually and she'll do/think what ever you want.

Argue at length with it until it leaves or gets better.

Don't take anything lefty shit she says seriously, only take seriously what rightish stuff she says. She will see that lefty crap isn't taken seriously, and then will spout more right stuff. But in general, women actually don't have any political opinions, they just regurgitate whatever proves to be the most socially advantageous.

become even more feminist than she is, then she'll see her folly..

It is isn't like my left hand can transform itself into a right one.

Stop dating her? Do you love her? Do you want to have children with her? Even if she adopts your views that just means, more than likely, she's a weak minded thot. There are plenty of regular, rational minded women out there (who also aren't disgusting hamplanets). Throw your GF in the trash where she belongs and start looking for someone sincere.

yeah, become sexy enough for a regular girl

/thread
ignore everyone else and listen to this man

Get her pregnant, move to Ireland.

Raise a nice catholic

Give her a good dicking and she eventually agrees with everything you say. My gf actually told me she hates black people yesterday after 5 months of screaming lefty viewpoints at me. I showed her proof of the Holohoax and I swear to god I watched her whole world crash around her

Stab her in the face and rip out her uterus.

That's not everything. In a serious relationship, they will test you. It's in their nature. A man's value as a long-term partner harder to determine, since it is less about looks. Women rely largely on social consensus, but once they are only with you, more tests will occur. Usually in the form of increasingly unreasonable demands. Until you realize this, your life will suck. After you understand, managing a relationship with a woman is simple.

Also, a big fight can be extinguished with aggressive sex

>1 post by this ID
>having a gf

dump them or beat them

ahh, a man of taste i see

>sjws
>leftist
try again

>tfw last 2 girlfriends said shit like this
I'm not good with picking women, I know

this usually works. seeing a girl now who volunteered in Africa. told her that niggers are sub-civilization animals, society is a racial construct, and that Africa is a money pit for cry-hard liberals. she comes over now, wiggles out of her panties, and lifts up her dress for me to dick her.

sometimes it doesn't work tho. had a girl. she knew that I hated sjw's. I would call her one when she started up, and she would always spaz out. got rid of her.

Exactly this. For all the "girlfriend" threads on Sup Forums, it would be useful to listen to an user who has actually had a girlfriend. If you fuck your girl right then it will rewire her brain.

put an end to your relationship
there would be no such thing as a leftist cunt if horny guys didn't enable them

Beta male identified. If they test you, your best move is to just ignore it. Your post reeks of beta male pandering to female demands. GTFO.

why would you ever date a leftist ?

oldfag here, 32 millenial

voice of experience here, dump them, their life has no happy ending. I work in tech industry, so I'm surrounded by liberal faggots everyday.

(((Progressive))) women in their 20s transform into 1 of 4 things in their 30s, based on women I know from work.

1) The Krystal >has 3 kids, two from a beta and 1 from a nigger >Both baby daddys disappeared from her life years ago
>Beta pay child support and lives in another state >Nigger pays nothing >poor as shit >kids have "learning disabilities" >works all the time and cant afford to do anything >is constantly complaining how deep in debt she is >lives in a 2 bedroom apartment at age 35 >Can't find a "real man" to settle down and pay for her three abortions.

2) The Candice
>thotted around for years
>got HPV
>HPV turned into cervical cancer
>Had to have womb and ovaries removed as part of cancer treatment
>infertile
>constantly posts shit about kids on social media
>volunteers to babysit other people's kids for free
>bugs her little sister about "when are you going to have children?

>Implying you have a gf

If you really do though, remind her that you're always right. Be a man.

3) The Sarah
>was ultrafeminist until she hit the wall
>pity as older pictures of her on facebook reveal she could have been hot if she shaved and didn't get fat
>now shes older, thinner, and takes care of herself, but her tits are saggy and she has stretch marks all over
>still can't get a man because she is still a feminist
>hates her life because she has to resort to being a pound piece for men she hate just to have sex
>is a bitch, so no one wants to stick around
>gets noticeably older every day
>lives with 4 cats

>any tips on how to deal with your gf being a leftshit

Run!

why are you dating her in the first place?

Girls.

>Society is a racial construct

Nice.

>caring about her pleasure at all
beta

Dump her you cuck.

Leave. You can't treat brain damage.

4) The Laurie
>knew her since college
>was a young democrat
>always was spamming leftie bullshit on kikebook till she got married 3 years ago
>married a Trump voter who goes to church and hates "libtards"
>he makes money and treats her well, but you can see her cringe when he talks about politics
>has 2 sons, and her husband wants more kids
>gets a dead look in her eyes when she admits she goes to church now
>claims she "didn't vote"last election and gets evasive when you bring up her past
> you can tell she is dead inside, but doesn't want to end up like Sarah, so she just accepts her life

its easy you dont tolerate it.

Fuck the Fascism into her.

Give zero fucks about her ideology and don't give a SINGLE INCH. Once a woman senses weakness she will cuck you or leave you.

Also follow this user's advice. I can confirmed from personal experience that a woman will put up with any political views as long as your dicking her right. My ex was a literal SJW when we first met and I she was well aware I was an "ebil Nazi". I ended up shifting her away from the more batshit tenants of leftism before we broke up simply by dicking her hard and refusing to adopt her shitty beliefs.

Slow redpill. I know pol hates sargon since he doesnt read shit, but very effective at redpilling bluepill girls

Took about 2 years for my wife to become comfortably redpilled. Just dont go TOO far, you dont want them turning into tinfoils.

Butcher and bury her in the woods

As a female I can confirm this is true.

How did you do it? I've been trying with a girl I've been seeing on and off for the past few months who's a classic liberal arts "male tears" type and don't seem to be making any progress.

Helicopter ride.

There are rules user.

the thing is, you dont need to redpill a woman, you lead, she follows, its ok to ask for her ideas, but inject your reason

>as a female
This is a man

I'm just being honest.

>Gf is a "feminist liberal"
>grabbed her while she was cleaning and making dinner and fuck her against a wall cause I had to wait for hitman to Downlod

>tfw you will never give femanon the legendary dicking that she'll scream "U IZ KANGZ" when you donkey punch her
feels bad brehs

Turn her rightwing through dickings or move on

Mine was for a long time. Then I just started pointing out one simple fact to her: brown people are misogynistic

Everytime she came to tell me about riding the st car and some gross guy was having a too loud conversation about his 'womans pussy' and objectifying her I'd ask 'Oh yeah? Was it a white guy?' Whenever she would come to me and say 'Some disgusting man was catcalling women outside work today' I'd say 'was it an asian guy?' Obviously every single time it was some Jamaican dude

Little by little this opened her eyes

Now that you've admitted it, how does it feel to be incapable of free-thought like an automaton?

Not very good. Maybe I should myself in the hopes that reincarnation is somehow real and I might be born male next time. One less female with shit up the earth either way I guess.

females following there man is important

Get a BF.

Redistribute your wealth/resources to other girls

Slowly redpill her like I did. Compare transgender people to transracial and show how hypocritical the Left is. The facts will snowball.

What happens if you live in an entirely white suburb and this same shit happens in the exact same way?

It doesn't. White men don't act like that (or they never have in my experience)

White women walking down a white suburb in shorts or a little skirt usually have very different experiences to those walking through the black parts of a major city. Do you remember that catcalling video that received tons of hate because 'oh it only shows black males catcalling dats raciss'

My gf is liberal, but even she has told me "I have to racially profile to be safe" (in Chicago, north side). She is aware blacks commit the most crimes but chalks it up to socioeconomics and I havent tried pushing her hard in any direction. She was a bernie fan but didnt like clinton too much, even though she voted for her over trump. I dont give a fuck about that because I dont like trump much either

We disagree on lots of things but ultimately Sup Forums shouldnt be your life. Find a woman, be successful, take care of yourself, and start a family. That is the best thing you anons can do for yourselves

This 100%

This

this is nonsense

Don't date one.

Explain fellow burger

everyone else applying to this post seems to have it right, but one thing you might want to remember is that if she's a liberal then you need to capitalize on that and get a few threesomes out of the relationship while you can

ok You have a "gf" to start, she believes its socioeconomic (societal belief) obviously all bernie supporters believe in racially profiling. oh sorry you are not my fellow burger i read your message more closely

if shes an annoying cunt about it then just fucking drop her without a second thought. if she isnt like that then either dont bring up politics around her or redpill if she has a good attitude

>She was a bernie fan but didnt like clinton too much, even though she voted for her over trump. I dont give a fuck about that because I dont like trump much either

your talkin out both sides of ur mouth, your a coward or trying to hide your intentions

If she has a uterus, impregnate her.

Holy fuck I know someone at work who fits this perfectly

You mean she didnt give it up after you signed the sexual consent form?

White men act like that if they're Appalachian hicks or have been socialized to act like ghetto trash

>caring what she thinks
>just keep her squirting out babies and eventually she'll be too busy to form her own thoughts

An honest test would be to show her how well you handle kids
Women that want kids cream inside when their men do ok with kids.
If she doesnt want kids give youll give her the D til you both eventually get bored

Find a right wing girl. Irish American Catholics are generally pretty good.

>implying that isn't a happy end
>at least for her husband who gets to watch her squirm

I know the feeling man. Dealing with the same shit.

Learned a SHIT TON from this thread. Gonna give my gf the best dicking she's ever had coming up soon. She'll be screaming SHADILAY

Execution.

you dont

>he has a gf
Get out

Kill her

this basically. It doesnt stop at sex. after sex wrap her up. lift her up all the time and squeeze her. Piggy back her when shes tired drunk. You are a friendly giant made out of rock. Massage and spoon her. If shes being a bitch stop. She will get the cravings soon enough

>all this concern for her feelie weelies
real faggot hours on Sup Forums

Second degree murder

Break up with her. Don't waste your time on leftists. They will either drag you down to their side (they most certainly can, they have the power of the pussy,) or you will remain a red pilled guy with no girlfriend in a difficult search for a good conservative woman.

>society is a racial construct
no leaf would ever say it - what are you, uberleaf?