WE'RE GOIN DOWN DOWN BABY

WE'RE GOIN DOWN DOWN BABY

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-approval-rate-time-low-slip-support-base/story?id=49015043
archive.is/jA3Mf
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_aug3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares a fuck?

hes potus

deal with it (((((((CNN))))))

He's not my president schmuck

Fuck you

(((CNN)))

>who cares
Apparently you do if you clicked on this thread.

#madampresident

Are you sure its not -36%?
sagged for fake news

*CNN... top kek

ABC News has it at 33%.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-approval-rate-time-low-slip-support-base/story?id=49015043

So it's still within the margin of error of where he was on election day?

>CNN

Always archive it archive.is/jA3Mf

His approval rating with me is 100% which is the only rating that matters

And yet he has a higher approval rating then CNN themselves

The day before yesterday it dropped to 33%
Then it dropped to 36%
And now it's dropped to 38%

His approval rating just keeps dropping

see

So you admit you aren't my countryman then?

You deserve gas

>CNN

His approval rating has been steadily dropping since his taking office, so I really don't know what you're talking about.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Wow a fucking Nelly reference.

Never thought I'd see one of those again.

>FNN

Imagine if 36% of CNN supported Trump, like this poll implies is a fair selection of the US population.

>newt bronze

Once people realize that their lives have only gotten better as they've bitched about him for so long these numbers will even out. When Republicans realize it's either him or Elizabeth Warren or Michelle Obama they will come back to him in droves

Wonder if this includes non voters who watch SNL and don't know shit

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ

What the fuck is a newt bronze?

The further down it goes the better he's really doing. Polls are fake news. Because they worked SO well during the campaign and Brexit...

That was cancer. Quit plugging your shitty YouTube videos.

Trump's biggest problem, and something people on this board can't swallow, is Trump needs to govern to more than just the far right. He won many former Obama supporters and dems, so he has to be able to appeal to them and also work with Dems in a bipartisan way. If Trump keeps shilling for super right wing policies 24/7, his support will plummet and people will flip back to the Democratic party, even if they are shit, because nothing is getting done.

Also Trump needs to be more strategic with his twitter usage instead of saying "muh fake news" all the time.

>(((Approval rating)))

Remember folks, the same people making these polls are the ones who projected Hillary to win by 15%.

It was not at 30% some months ago?

So? What is the point of even saying that?

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxiously awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fufill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-wittied Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a diciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and now shots fired, we not going to sit here and watch you topple an elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilised by comparison. We 'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophilies you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an un-elected Government on the continent of North America it's gona be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"

The reality is Trump needs major legislative wins since healthcare failed. He should've pushed infrastructure as well.

I'm a liberal who voted for him solely because I'm sick of the establishment, and he was a new face. He hasn't done jack shit to win my liking (except stopping the TPP) since taking office.

>implying trumps twitter usage isn't the highest form of strategy

Who the fuck trusts any poll in 2017. You have to be a real liberal faggot to get your "hope for the future" from this shit. Shows how badly they are losing that they have to resort to the same polling that failed them miserably.

Trump will have a 10% approval rating when he wins re-election. Everyone will pretend to be shocked their 95% democrat polling didn't reflect the nation.

Faggot go to Canada

>still believing polls

LOL THIS NIGGA

The RAISE immigration bill is enough for me to like him. If it passes Trump could do nothing for the next four years and I'd still approve.

>Trump's approval rating at -500%

WHAT NOW TRUMPTARDS?!

At 2015, he had only 2% to win the whole thing. 33% is good enough to retain 218 in the H and 50 + VP in the S. Trump is a lucky guy, I wish I could go against bad Democrats.

(((polls))) over sample Democrat strong holds. give me a few hours and i will get you an 85% Trump approval rating poll if i want to. meaningless drivel. have any anons here ever actually been contacted by one of these polling companies

He's done exactly what he said he was going to do. He hasnt changed one bit from how he campaigned. Blame yourself for being a stupid fuck and not listening to who you voted for. Typical lazy ass liberals.

Polls are always accurate. Always trust the polls.

>living in your "Trump is perfect" bubble

you're a fucking faggot

>falling for the illegal immigrant meme

How is appointing establishment cabinet members going to drain the swamp exactly?

>the people polled by CNN aren't CNN viewers who have been dropping in number steadily and thus only represent the people who don't like Trump in the first place

Oh boy, a retard.

Oh no not a CNN poll

Remember that time that the polls said Hillary was going to win with a landslide and she totally did and that's why we're at war with Russia and an open borders state with mexico?

inb4 it turns out to be another D+12 poll

Aren't these the same polls that said he would lose the election

your his bitch

They even got the primaries wrong. Hillary was supposed to btfo Bernie in Michigan according to the polls. Yet it was one of largest upsets in history.

Who?

the polls said that killery was going to win by 6 quadrillion electoral votes

last week there was an article saying it dropped to 33%.

soon enough its going to drop to 90%

Who cares, the Dow is at all time highs. I'm making money and the economy is roaring

fucking faggot still crying, any opportunity

Well I'm sure that'll be a factor in the next election

>(((CNN)))
Sage for you, shitlib

>trump
>far right
he's practically an 80s democrat.

healthcare failing is squarely on a hostile congress. anybody who believes otherwise isnt paying attention and their opinion should be ignored.

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ

>I'm a liberal
opinion discarded. donate more nonrefundable money to Bernie's dream house

stopping the tpp is more than what anybody else who got elected has done.

My ex wife watches "politics" non stop.

She's never shown the slightest interest in the news before.

Now she's glued to the shit. That's because it's not actually news or politics at all. This is now a reality show with a bad guy to root against. That's the narrative structure they're presenting normies with, and it has been developed to an art form over the past ten or fifteen years.

Proclaiming victory is inevitable is ignoring a very real threat presented by this tactic. We need countermemes for it.

Hasn't Shilled for shit

More push polls presented as polls. The fuck outta here with this CNN level shit. Trump is at 60% approval by all private polls.

Why? Because I'm right and you don't like hearing it?

This, let the memetic counter coup begin!

>(((Polls)))
FAKE NEWS

i never said trump was perfect faggot. i said i could get a poll to reflect that if i called the right people.

>2/10 reading comprehension
>10/10 for ignorance

It will be 90% when North Korea nukes LA next year. War brings us together.

So, if we agree he isn't perfect, isn't it possible that all the major polling organizations having him in the 30s for like 3 months could actually be right after all?

nope, you are falling for the trump is dumb meme. his tweets are weapons to drive a point or to distract. he knows exactly what he is doing when he sends out an inflammatory tweet.
it's why the liberal fucks have no idea the shit storm brewing for their revered DNC.
while they are freaking out about trannies, more important shit is happening and it shows how shallow and unaware the liberals are. it's tasty and pretty much guarantees a huge blow out in 2018

>hes potus
yeah for a few more months

>(((ABC)))
People are honestly taking this shit seriously after the polls before the election? HAR

FAKE REALITY

no. have you ever looked at where they sample the data from? its always 30% 25%% republican and 45% "independent" which conveniently live in heavily blue leaning areas. the polling companies are paid to push forward or reinforce a narrative of whoever is paying them.

Thanks CNN, Where is my polling phone call

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Cnn and ABC huh?

How about far right pollster Rasmussen:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_aug3

Fake reality? :D

Anyone with that flag should now be assumed to be Sup Forums's resident schizo fag flag poster.

Let's revisit this week in 2016

It was her turn! This isn't fair!

>Living in your "media is perfect" bubble.

>MSM
>anything believable

Yeah you fucking morons lost one election looking at the very same pollsters. Going two for two?

True approval rating is probably around 50 percent

Faggot

Fuck off with your fake polls do you remember election polling in 2016.....

>far right
lol maybe if Rasmussen was still owned by the guy who founded it and not some hedge fund that will take as many shackles as they can get for what they are peddling.
i miss being that oblivious as to how the world really works. i miss it sometimes

>faggot flag
>always see your gay ass shitposting
FUCK off

this is the first time I actually read this pasta and omg I whole heartedly agree. Say the word Trump and we will decimate the unbelievers.