Joe Manchin will flip to Republican

His Democrat Governor just flipped to the GOP live on tv at the Trump rally. Trump has virtually wiped out the Dem vote in West Virginia. Manchin literally made campaign ads to repeal and replace Obamacare a couple of years ago (while being shown out hunting).

Anyone else get the feeling he's ripe to abandon the Dems now??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIJORBRpOPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never liked him honestly. When he came to my area during elections he tried to shill for hill and the locals told him they weren't having any of it. Good news is after that he learned to shut his trap about it. Bad news is that if he becomes a "Republican" I can't be sure his inner Democrat sympathies won't slip out.

Then Collins becomes Democratic.

Usually don't trust flip-flops

Why should I?

He may still hold democratic party values that existed decades ago, but now his old party is bat quit insane.
todays republicans are more like old school democrats
>excluding RINOs

>Then Collins becomes Democratic.
She already votes Democrat.

But I want real Republicans, it disturbs me greatly that it has come to this.

It takes about 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single belief.

Primary everyone who doesn't kiss Trumps ass

Fuck this fag too he will just steal a spot the R- side and become a center left guy

Been speculation he would for months.

He really pissed away a chance last week to garner a large amount of favor with the Republican base, but he stuck with Niggercare so I don't think anybody gives a fuck what he will do now, he's just another disingenuous shitweasel. If he does flipflop on party affiliation he should not be allowed to run unopposed in the primary.

I was a democrat not long ago. You won't find many people shilling Trump harder than me.

Everyone in West Virginia either loves him or hates him. I figured his flip-flopping on gun policy would've ruined him, but we're dumb enough to keep electing him.

Who's putting money on a Manchin presidential run in 2020?

>Democrat Governor

Democrat is not an adjective.

>Democratic governor, please

stop that horseshittery. if you don't know better, now you do. using Democrat as an adjective or saying Democrat party is name calling. It is the Democratic party. A member of the Democratic party is a Democrat (noun)

fuck you.

i'll call it what I want you impotent shit-cunt

This is how Trump beats Congress. He flips a couple Dems in the Senate who are in a dangerous position to lose their seats come reelection. What this does is gives these dems a better secure position to retain their seat and it gives trump more republican votes. If the switch does not mean they vote republican or for Trump's policies, they will be voted out anyway.
People are paying attention now more so then ever. People who didn't give a shit about politics are now paying attention. They know their futures depend on it and they know they pissed away years by keeping their eyes and ear shut out.

#AutismSpeaks

if he was gonna flip he would have done it on the healthcare vote last week right

Fantastic quote

What? That's retarde-

>When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that is said about them (or groups with whom he identifies) we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem.

Oh.

Wasn't he republican like 2 or 3 years ago? lol

> (You)
>What? That's retarde-

no, that is what it's called. it is only faggot republicans who call it the Democrat Party and it is a sign of disrespect.

true story you faggots

He's one of the last Blue Dog Democrats, and it's long overdue considering how far left his party has gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIJORBRpOPM

Just remember that you choose to be offended.

you choose to be an offensive faggot.

Let's say your name is Spiffy, but I always call you Faggot. You say "hey, my name is Spffy" and I say "no it's not, it's Faggot". You say "look it's not even in question. My name is Spiffy" and I say "No Faggot, it's Faggot"

that's exactly what this is. Faggot.

Any surviving moderate dems, or legacy dems in conservative states are going to either switch parties or retire because they know the SJW wing is going to primary them if not this cycle, by next cycle.

The Democrat party is about to go full SJW, anti-white. That shit doesn't fly in WV, and it won't fly in some other currently Democrat zones in other parts of the country. The Dems are REALLY trying to lose the mid-west permanently.

They'll win Texas and Arizona though.

You control you, you don't control other people. Your dad never teach you that?

Fuck west Virginia. Can't wait to see what happens to that trash when no one wants their shitty coal anymore.

They'll all suck on the government tit even harder.

Deport their workforce and who knows what happened.

Republican State legislatures can vote to change the method of allocating electoral votes. They could change it to proportional allocation. Dems could do it to, but they control far fewer states + governors. Also, dems only control solidly democrat states that they wouldn't want to split anyway. Any minority majority state that goes anti-white racially secessionist will see its electoral votes split by the Republican State legislature and governor.

you control you. learn some respect. or at least not to be the asshole that you are.

T H I C C R A L L Y

He's up for re-election in 2018. Perfect time to switch parties, vote for Obamacare repeal, and then look like the hero.... cucking McCain.

It was inevitable.

Dems are an anti-white male party. Hopefully Trump adds some Blue Dog Dems to his admin. Jim Webb would be good.

>vote in West Virginia

he can have them and the mouthbreathing inbreds' 5 electoral votes

they stink the place up

>vote for Obamacare repea

must be b8 because NO ONE could be so shitfuck stupid to think a governor casts votes in the senate.

except for you, you goddamn idiot.

Alternatively it shows he's willing to actually follow he will of his constituents.

Are you serious you gigantic faggot? Buttblasted over 2 letters.

>Joe Manchin
>govenor
nice reading comprehension senpai

You need to put down the bottle, user.

typical. you are totally in the wrong and just attack me instead of admitting it.

moron.

you faggots crack me up.

idiot thinks a governor will vote in the senate. I point it out. you attack me.

you faggots.

Swallow some concrete and toughen the fuck up

You're a faggot for thinking this is flipping anything, WV is red as the devils dick

We're talking about the WV senator possibly flipping alongside his governor you dickhead.

unlike Jim Webb, Manchin seems like a guy who shifts his views based on either what will get him elected, or he'd be a cuckservative from the Dem party

Manchin won't abandon the Democrats even as they sink further and further lower. This is because if the neolliberal cucks are ever exorcised from the party, they will need someone that can run in national contests (namely, the Presidency). Manchin is more or less the top pick now that Webb is too old.

It's a power game, one that Manchin can't loose. Either his party burns to the ground while he remains WV's Senator (if only because he keeps siding with Republicans on things like gun control or the ACA repeal) or his party rebuilds itself and he becomes their champion.

the best Republicans are the ones that were Democrats first

Trump
>Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times over the years. Trump was a Democrat prior to 1987. From 2001 to 2008, Trump identified himself as a Democrat

Pence
>He volunteered for the Bartholomew County Democratic Party in 1976 and voted for Jimmy Carter in the 1980 presidential election, and has stated that he was originally inspired to get involved in politics by people such as John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr.

Bannon
>His working class, Irish Catholic family was pro-Kennedy, pro-union Democrat.

he could have voted however the fuck he wanted and he voted against repeal and replace.

give it up. it's not happening.

weak, sad

both kennedy and carter were cucks though, for failing to secure cuba and giving away panama respectively. Ted Cruz would still be living in Havana if it wasn't for JFK fucking up the bay of pigs invasion

I neither know nor particularly care about WV politics, I'm just calling you out for acting like a smug cunt without even knowing what people are taking about. You smug cunt.

hah hah hah hah. Fucking keks.

No.

They'll never run him. When you take away the blacks, Mexicans, Muslims all you have left are elitist coastal yuppies and transgender Millennials.

He went to West Virginia U.

The coastals are too elitist to run a guy like him. Doesn't have an intellectual background, Ivy League degree, activist background.

I know he's been considering it. If he voted to keep Obamacare then get him the fuck out of office regardless of what letter is beside his name. Let him disgrace himself and kiss Trump's ring and then push his shit in.

It's not an option anymore. The GOP has control at all levels of government and there's no excuse not to get shit done. The healthcare debacle has been an embarrassment to the party and heads need to roll for that. The appearance that the GOP is spinning its wheels is really destructive and threatens all of the momentum gained in 2016. This shit is important.

We need a high level of intel on the coming primaries, good candidates to shill for and who to primary out.

>implying nouns can't serve as adjectives
>"ink" in "ink pen" is an adjective

oh, you got me jethro.

you are being a silly covfefe. The fact is it is the Democratic Party. That is the name. Say whatever silly things you want, but it doesn't change that.

the democrat party :^)

maybe you were ignorant of that before. but now that you know and you did it, you are being an asshole, asshole.

something doesn't seem right about this guys.

I know. The governor doesn't vote in the Senate. jeeeez.

Not a chance. Not even a remote one. Manchin is on the intelligence committee. He knows what's coming.

That's why Burr (R-NC) won't be seen in the White House anymore. And why the junior senator from NC, Tillis, is the other Republican senator (besides Graham) who has introduced bipartisan legislation to protect Special Counsel appointees from being fired without cause.

They know what's coming, and they know how toxic it will be to those in the GOP who aren't seen leading the charge against Trump in the coming weeks.

(Burr is serving until 2022 and has announced he won't be running again, which is why he isn't introducing the legislation himself - he's trying to help his fellow NC senator protect his re-election chances in 2020.)

I feel like this is all bait but this thread is about Senator Joe Manchin. The governor that just switched is Jim Justice.

Can we trade McCain for Manchin?

>Joe

Speaking for Virginia in the Senate race it has to be Corey Stewart. This guy calls himself "Trump before Trump was Trump". He ran the VA arm of Trump's campaign. He ran earlier against Ed Gillespie in the VA Governor Primary and I shit you not he lost by like 1% operating on nothing but inflammatory statements, social media, and a shoestring budget. Dude is seriously popular in southwest VA because of his stance on confederate monuments and he actually carries a surprising amount of NOVA as well.

It's a long shot given the makeup of Virginia, but imagine handing Tim Kaine his head two years after his VP bid goes down in flames.

people call it the democrat party because they don't consider it to be "democratic" anymore, despite democratic being their correct name. that is to say that to be democratic is not the same as to be democratic

yeah goddamn he's wide, i've never seen a big suit like that on a person it was made for. it's like 50 L

>They know what's coming, and they know how toxic it will be to those in the GOP who aren't seen leading the charge against Trump in the coming weeks.
you have no idea one way or the other if mueller's trump investigation if focusing on trump himself or his accusers. you have no idea, for instance, what the answer could be in regards to why comey was fired (the very reason why the investigation started to begin with)

He's a fuckin giant too. 6'7" so you know he's cultivating some mass to still be so thicc at that height.

That picture is perfect

Frankly what we need to do is primary Democrats in their strongholds. Give them a bunch of BS they want to hear, then after elected, switch parties and vote like you should.

The party left him. Anyway who cares what you think? Only winners matter.

they typically know which way the wind is going if they have a history of it

That's essentially the strategy the DCCC is attempting by removing the pro-abortion litmus test for Democratic primary candidates. They want to flip some single issue abortion states. It started with Heath Mello, but it sounds like it's part of a larger southern and midwest strategy.

The great thing about it is that their own constituents don't understand the strategy and take it as an attack by the DNC on women's reproductive rights. Rosie O'Donell is now leading the charge for progressive feminists to form their own party. This is why liberals will ultimately always lose. They cannot compromise even for the sake of winning.

but they ran Bill Clinton in the 90s?

I mean actually tow the line in the primary, in fact, be more "progressive". Go further left in the primary than the incumbent. Once the primary is over, use the Dem talking points to win the election against the token Repub and go on to office.

However, once you are in office only deal with Repubs and after half a term change party affiliation.

Most of us reps here are skeptical of him but we do like him for not being as stubborn as the rest of the democrat crybabies. Dem voters do nothing but constantly bully him to tow the party line and REEEEE DRUMPF MUH PROGRESSIVISM anytime he even suggests compromising over ANYTHING or acts like an adult in any way, so it's clear the party has already abandoned him.

Manchin voted with democrats too much too recently, he voted against the Obamacare bill. So I doubt anyone would believably think he "switched". He's fucked.

This. Idc for governor but for senator we need a real R not some turncoat wishwashy R that Manchin would be if he switched anyways