TURKEY thread

Why does this country creates so much butthurt amount of you neckbearded virgins? Come here and share your butthurt.

wh*Te subhumans are jealous :DDD

When Turks spam white genocide threads that's when i hate them, i would respect them if they respected us. that being said there's a difference between a roach and a Turk.

going to turkey at the end of august

wish me luck

wh*Tes are subhumans

aynen :DDDDDDD rangeban kalkmış bu arada

very autistic culture

Take some of this!

joke? the turks here are constantly buttmad

here we go

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Please add me to your discord or something big fan and I respect your contributions to proving wh*Tes as subhuman

ne discordu amk :DDDDD organize shitpost yapabilseydim tiradlarım ketlenmezdi :DDD

Christcucks still want to take over Istanbul.

Turkey is fucking dead

-The Kurds will have an independent state
-The Turkish economy will be abolished
-Turkish migrants are thrown out of Europe
-Turkey will shortly before they are thrown out of the nato try to provoke Russia.
-Russia will completely obliterate Turkey.

end of the story

keep dreaming cockraoch

Turkey is "wh*Te" so by your own roach logic, you are subhuman.

prepare you anus

this

literally what....................................................................ummmmmmmmmmm..................... I literally have no idea of butthurt are you talking about I mean............................................................................................................ I am austrian so the slaughter was fun I guess thanks for supplying the bodies

>another cockroach thread
wow the muslim shitskins are out in full force today huh

>Why does this country creates so much butthurt amount of you neckbearded virgins?
It literally does not. I can guarantee you not many people (in America) can even find your piece of shit catbox of a country on a map. It's such a meme of a country that it literally not worth knowing that it even exists. Its not Byzantium anymore, which was the only thing that made it relevant to the west.

not turkish.. :(( add this to your folder though :DDDDDDDDDD

awesome saved

should I maek moar?

Make whatever you want nibba

>DONT REPLY TO TURK SHITPOSTERS
YOU JUST DID SUBHUMAN...

Avergae Kurd is literally just a Persian