Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivist_anarchism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-communism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-syndicalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mods please remove this post.

Why? Do you fear being BTFO?

The blade in the fasces is supposed to be removed to show the superiority of the united people over the state. See: usage of fasces in the iconography of the roman republic and the united states.

what topic?

Are low skill immigrants good for the country?

Because Sup Forums has turned into the white male version of feminist tumblr

If I wear thick leather boots and thick padded pants. You won't be able to bite me if I step on you.

What is the master race and why is it Hapa?

Any.

>wearing padded pants
go lurk /fa moar faggot

What's your stance on General AI? Would you use it for government? Would that government be an involuntary or voluntary hierarchy? Do you know you're using the AnCap flag?

/fa/ is full of ugly homos with shit taste

No. Maybe neo-serf workers who companies house away from European-Americans (and civil Americans in general) would be fine; such people should never be our civic equals however.

Why is the after more happened without tangible?

>What's your stance on General AI?

See pic.

>Would you use it for government? Would that government be an involuntary or voluntary hierarchy? Do you know you're using the AnCap flag?

Neocameralism wherein SovCorps are DACs would be amazing.

A test then. Snake or Porcupine?

Golden Eagle.

Johnson, Petersen, or McAfee?

Thiel.

McAfee

how does it feel to know that the first libertarians were french COMMUNISTS who coined the term after the gov banned groups naming themselves communist?
how does it feel to know that flag and the ideology that it tries to imitate is diametrically opposed to capitalism?
how come u conservatives co-opt leftist labels? is it to attempt to make ur ideologies more appealing?

Thiel wasn't in the running and wasn't part of the LP debate.

What should we call ourselves?

McAfee is always fun. Petersen should have run for VP.

The LP is horrible. My vote was for Trump.

Agreed. They picked Johnson over Petersen.

What is Aleppo?

Bake the Cake ruined his LP claim. Just another power hungry politician.

>What is Aleppo?
>tfw all credibility was lost

why should you give people freedom

when you give people freedom they are going to naturally demand more as you can see now with women and blacks

women have had suffrage for the last 90 years or so and blacks have had rights for the last 60 years yet now they want more than us whites get (affirmative action, welfare, etc)

oppress them and make them appreciate the society that has been built for them

probably "voluntarists" on account of the fact that anarchist ideology openly rejects capitalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism

How do you feel about racemixing? How do you feel about the relentless race mixing propaganda fed to people on a daily basis via advertisements, entertainment, and social media? Because this is what turned me from a libertarian into a Nazi.

Interesting. Thiel's in the Bilderberg group.

He wants to increase longevity for humans. So I take it he's a transhumanist. I'm a technocrat, but I'm not transhumanist. I'd prefer to stay human as others go on to become masters of AI.

>anarchist ideology openly rejects capitalism
Since when? It's called anarcho-capitalism for a reason.

Who builds the roads?

I'm a libertarian, you added nothing to this board with the post, there is no original content. This is literally what is used as an example as a bannable topic. So again, I ask the mods, please remove this post. Next time actually have a topic.

Gtfo nigger

Private contractors, working for money. Try again.

>DON'T THREAD ON ME

Ok then... Do private property rights give a woman the right to an abortion or does the non-aggression principle require that she carry it to term?

>things that trigger OP

Read the sticky you jackass. This makes libertarians look bad with this fucking retarded shit. There is no original content. This should be removed.

How about addle brained fucktard ?
That's what you anarcho-libertardians are,after all.

how do you explain heroism?

who was in the wrong here?

Meant to quote op

According to the libertarian evictionist theory she has the right to remove the fetus from her body, but she cannot kill it, nor can she stop anyone from saving the baby once it is out of her womb. Now gtfo you retarded piece of shit. There are dozens of threads that actually put topics in the original post. This thread is not one of them. He could have chosen any topic, and he chose none.

Demonstrating your sharp knowledge of economics here?

Humans are evil, and they survive and breed more than they should under natsoc than under capitalism.

If we make it too easy on the peasants they have children, and in turn we get overpopulation.

>why should you give people freedom

Then you should enjoy being my slave.

>when you give people freedom they are going to naturally demand more as you can see now with women and blacks

Social Marxian 'freedom' (plunder and coercion against private property owners) =/= real freedom (private property).

>women have had suffrage for the last 90 years or so and blacks have had rights for the last 60 years yet now they want more than us whites get (affirmative action, welfare, etc)

I'm against democracy in general.

>oppress them and make them appreciate the society that has been built for them

Define 'oppress' (low-IQ Blacks would probably believe a lack of gibs is 'oppression')?

>ancap
>talking about sharp knowledge of econ
MUHHHHHHHH AUSTRIANNNNSS
GOLD IS MONEY REEEEEE

As a previous Libertarian in Ron Paul's camp, I was against abortions on constitutional grounds. Now I guess I'm in favor of segregation in communities based on any reason, including political or moral ones. If we're going to have international anarchy, we get to still have constitutions for communities that want it, while letting degenerates exist outside of civilized society. They just better mind the NAP.

Capitalist medicine eventually will allow you to remove genetic flaws from children, such as black iq.

Excellent!. Quoted from the textbook. But since she cannot remove it without killing it, which is it? Does she not initiate aggression on the fetus?

well i meant well established "proper" fleshed out anarchist thought
proudhon/bakunin/kropotkin the CNT-FAI Ukraines black territory anarchists NONE of them were "anarcho"-capitalist
in fact most of them were one of link related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivist_anarchism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-communism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-syndicalism

States should have control over moral politics via votes, such as gay/abortion rights. The supreme court should focus on large issues regarding financial laws.

Can't a mother evict her fetus into an artificial womb? They have those now.

You know you're more likely to get cancer from weed, right?

>How do you feel about racemixing? How do you feel about the relentless race mixing propaganda fed to people on a daily basis via advertisements, entertainment, and social media? Because this is what turned me from a libertarian into a Nazi.

I dislike when people shill racial mixing as an ideal whilst pathologizing preferring ones own race. I'm Hispanic so I'm more chill about Asians and Hispanic and Whites mingling but I draw a line at niggers. I dislike that Jews promote it and believe we must rid The Yid if we want a prosperous social order.

Somewhat... after about 28 weeks. But does technology change the ethical question? Is it still an abortion if the fetus is not killed?

Did Abraham Lincoln violated the NAP?

If its after 5 months of pregnancy you can induce labor and save the child. If its earlier I believe you can still induce pregnancy but medical science does not yet have the capability to save the child. You simply induce labor and then attempt to save the child. You don't kill the fetus and remove it as is currently the case. You never HAVE to kill the fetus, you just induce labor and try to save the child.

But the point was that it is murder, and killing a pregnant mother is still considered double murder in US courts. So abortion by that logic should also be a crime under constitutional rights to life for people (which a fetus is, despite Roe v. Wade).

At least that would be my argument if I was still Libertarian. Now I don't care as much because there are still other countries that perform abortion and ancap is like the international anarchy that we already have, with the exception of states that exist in the world being voluntary associations.

i bet its a muslim or a nigger or maybe something worst "a cuck" trying to troll us.

>anarchist ideology openly rejects capitalism

Which is paradoxical since you can't prevent capitalistic exchanges without a coercive hierarchy.

>be in stateless polity

>grow carrots

>neighbour raises chickens

>I need chickens so I pay neighbour in carrots for chickens

What do, Mr. Anarchist?

A sovereign company.

Anarchist thought has no specific economics model to it. Just an absence of authoritarian laws. Almost all economics models can be merged with with Anarcho- as long as they are voluntary. Slavery is a poor match with anarchy.

The nogs. Colonialism was right.

The withes. You need more guns and at least 3 more dogs for that amount of niggers

Democracy - yes or no?

Yes.

If the purpose is to abort life then it's not an abortion if the fetus lives. If the purpose is to abort pregnancy, then yes, it's still abortion.

Fuck no.

Yes! A valid question. I can argue each side, and still am undecided. Abso-fucking-lutely,and not at all. Depends on if Slavery is/was a violation of property rights (owning your own body) or the NAP.

It is the god that failed.

fair enuf, fuck mob rule

>roads proceed to be built around the commercial properties of their own inner circle business buildings and put fortified gates and guards next to intersections that may lead to their competitors

If the purpose is to evict, but not kill, however the fetus cannot be saved, isn't the eviction still an aggressive act?

Is there anything we need a government for?

What is your favorite anime and who is you're waifu?

You start off reasonable, but if you are still undecided if fucking slavery is or isn't a violation of the NAP then I dont know what exactly is the point of NAP.

>Anarchist thought has no specific economics model to it
well....not really proudhon himself said that he was against hierarchy and he believed capitalism itself to be a hierarchy
and essentially ALL models of anarchic society based of his ideas whether it be mutualism/collectivism/communism/syndicalism they have ALL been anti-capitalist
"anarcho"-capitalism only really came into existence in the last decade and almost all other older schools of anarchist thought are opposed to it

We must commercialize government. Then its must ethical functions are protecting private property, enforcing contracts, preventing fraud, and managing immigration.

It's aggressive if it was intentional. Aggression means that someone attacks, which implies a malevolent impulse.

Excellent. Good Jab. The point is that it is a violation of both, and if the purpose of the war was to just free the slaves then he did not violate the NAP. But if the purpose was to keep the south from leaving, then he absolutely did. So was the purpose to keep the southern states in the union or free the slaves?

>We must commercialize government.
What do you mean by this?

>Then its must ethical functions are protecting private property, enforcing contracts, preventing fraud, and managing immigration.
So you're saying we need a gov to do these things?

Murray Rothbard was only in the last decade?

I think the functions of the state are better served through voluntary collaboration through the form of non-profits. Corporations already see an advantage to collaboration in the real world, like when developing an Open AI nonprofit, which can be used to create a governing AI across corporate communities.

>So was the purpose to keep the southern states in the union or free the slaves?
I don't have an strong opinion on that to be honest, I'm not even american. I just wanted to see how an ancap would respond. What is your answer to the question? Would you support USA or the CSA?

What is there to stop corporations from ruling or basically creating a new government?

If the act is intentional to kill, it is first degree murder; if it was not intentional to kill but known that the act could likely kill then it is second degree murder; if it was unknown to be lethal, then it is gross negligence and third degree murder (manslaughter). So which rating of murder is abortion now?

Abolish democratic nation-states in favor of competitive corporate city-states.

Roads

Fuck the NAP.
If my neighbour is playing ooga booga rap at 2am and I gotta go to work in four hours I'm going to kick his teeth in.
Unless I'm living next to the Hells Angels in which case probably not.
The idea you can do whatever you like on your property probably sounds great to a ten year old, but if you have a ten tear old that is dying of cancer because there are no laws regulating industrial pollution then not so much.
Basically people are selfish cunts which is both why we market mechanisms work to increase productivity and why we need strong laws and a police force for a civil society.
Your ideal state would devolve into hillbilly vendettas and daily purge nights in half a nanosecond cunt.

>What is there to stop corporations from ruling or basically creating a new government?

You think that's a good thing?

is this pasta
pretty good anyway

>Fuck the NAP.
>If my neighbour is playing ooga booga rap at 2am and I gotta go to work in four hours I'm going to kick his teeth in.
>Unless I'm living next to the Hells Angels in which case probably not.

The sound waves entering your property violates NAP.

>The idea you can do whatever you like on your property probably sounds great to a ten year old, but if you have a ten tear old that is dying of cancer because there are no laws regulating industrial pollution then not so much.

Pollution also violates NAP.