People think that the west becoming like a shitty south america will coincide with some kind of golden age when...

people think that the west becoming like a shitty south america will coincide with some kind of golden age when sexuality is a meaningless concept and white people are destroyed. Sadly the fact is that it will only coincide with the environment becoming irreparable and people around the world becoming poorer

will future generations view this as a travesty? especially taking into account that were most likely going to live in a elysium(the movie) type future.

Do many black Africans miss colonial rule?

what happened to those cows?

Those are horses, and everything was made a mess by an IRA bombing in Hyde Park.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

sometimes horses have accidents just like cars

they are fine just sleeping.

History is already in the process of being rewritten so that the world will have always been multicultural. People will be conditioned to believe the world was always as it is, actually, they'll be taught it's better now than it was in the past because everyone is "free" and not a slave to the mythical, extinct white man.

Top. Fucking. Kek.

Not europe believe me.
Our continent will defend itself
As in the French revolution, we will execute the wrong leaders and then throw out all non-European migrants.

does it matter if they do or dont?
once western civilization falls the rest of the world wont rise up to take its place.

>once western civilization falls the rest of the world wont rise up to take its place.

You have no idea how the world works
If the West falls a large part of humanity will perish also.

your kinda agreeing with me bud
abet perishing through means of multiculturalism

This. We keep pointing out how peoples energies and focus are so far away from where it needs to be.
All wrapped up in Ego and getting to be the "top" of their distraction empire.
We have pointed out that problems need to be dealt with where they are.
Essentially saying lets invest more time there than on these ego sinks in the west but the CEO of Starbucks will not have that. They want people being conned into living "the American dream".

There is a place for a degree of signalling things like tolerance to the rest of the world, which is why they were going at it in such a visual way, to transmit to non-english speakers, but they destroyed this by immediately attacking those that showed tolerance.

No I mean that literally.
The West feeds Africa and the Middle East, which are no longer able to feed themselves.
I estimate about 3 billion people would die
Moreover, scih would back humanity back what would have catastrophic consequences for the planet.

The largest mass extinction incoming

they were likely put into a trance by one of those 'horse whisperer' types

>In addition, humanity would evolve back to what catastrophic consequences for the planet would have.

>In addition, humanity would evolve back to what catastrophic consequences for the planet would have.

I like you!
I also know we're going to win.

I have a question for all you Sup Forumsfags

Why do you care so much about race? What will "saving" the white race personally do for you? What made you so miserable in life that you decided to take out all your inner anger and hatred to transfer them unto minorities?

It's really sad...

I am down if global warming is man made and will shrink the population of poor countries. Developed uncucked nations will defend their borders before they are over run by extremists and invalids.

>>In addition, humanity would evolve back to what catastrophic consequences for the planet would have.

>>In addition, humanity would evolve back to what catastrophic consequences for the planet would have.

boy, you can say that again

Fuck you faggot. Not my problem your tribal instincts are suppressed and you're scared to admit not everyone is the same.

Culture is VASTLY more important than race is. Tribal instincts huh? You mean primitive instincts? Humanity is beyond our primitive instincts. Sure, we will all have a bit of xenophobia, it's natural, but true enlightened individuals can look beyond their evolutionary wiring in order to see what's good for all of the community.

fuck off leaf

you need to browse way more

>check'd

Culture is an expression of race. Just look at the black people who have been here for hundreds of years, and still can't get over their tribal bullshit, and integrate. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

No I am legitimately serious, let's say that white people in the US do not become a minority by the end of the century, what does it personally change in your life? In other words, why have you taken up the task of "defending" your race when it doesn't benefit you? Is it because you lack purpose and want to create an artificial one for yourself? Most likely it.

There's nothing good in "all of the community", communities don't coexist peacefully unless there is a large excess of resources to keel everyone fed and sedated, which there isn't.

I know individuals can get along, faggot, don't lecture me. But INDIVIDUAL RELATIONS =/= GROUP RELATIONS.
I know what a homogenous white European country is like, so I can appreciate the profanity of letting in a flood of shit from the turd world.

What the fuck kind of numberplate is 'TED'?

you assume Sup Forums is one person

personally it would benefit my life and all lives on earth if we destroyed the Jews

otherwise saving the white race is born from an appreciation of aesthetics

For the vast majority of history white people remained barbaric savages that have done nothing for humanity. For the vast majority of history, civilizations were created and advanced in the Middle East and parts of Asia, not Europe, because those Middle Easterners and Asians had the right cultures.

White peoples have been historically irrelevant up until the 11th century, and even then they were still inferior to the rest of the world until the 15th century, where for the first time in history white people became the most advanced race on Earth. Did you think the Romans of the 1st century BC could predict that the German, Gallic and Scandinavian barbarians would become the main driving force behind civilization? Absolutely not. Culture > race, that is a historical fact.

Ever hear of the Kalergi plan? If I save my race that means my people in the future will be able to continue thriving...
As opposed to Jewish globalism ruling over billions of mix raced garbage.

I've been wanting to post this for a while. We'll be alright. We suffer casualties but we survive. You'll see

I don't give a fuck what was happening before. I live in a state with primarily white people and I fucking love it. And I want to keep it white. Not so far from us there is a state with god-knows how many niggers. It's a shithole that needs to be nuked.
Also, whites are the most pleasant to look at and live near.
And your argument about civilizations is invalid. Centuries ago all people were savages. Some societies had laws, others didn't

Are you dense? There is no "community" unless there is a tribe. There is no culture without homogeneity.

Are there a lot of... "people" with such mindset in Canada?

Damn right, we've been through it all already. Just relaxed for a bit and while we were smoking all these rats and lice and leftists and feminists crawled out. Now it'll be time to clean house.

You're a piece of lying shit.

Why do you feel the need to be a weak, apologetic, simpering cuck?

Were the romans not white? The Normans? The Greeks etc.

What city do you live in?

>he doesn't know the Middle East used to be white
>he doesn't know that interactions with early whites are what spurred China into a civilization
>he doesn't know about the early Cromagnon civilizations 20,000 years ago in Western Europe
>He doesn't know that the great New World Civilizations stole their civilizations from white people

Sad.

This is the shit they teach in "universities" here. Faggots are brainwashed with revisionist history specifically to diminish the European civilization.

Those two images are top-tier cringe, especially second one. You have to be really retarded to believe either one.

What you should realize is that demographics shift, it's always been that way. Ethnicities come and go, it's the natural flow of history and migration. 400 years ago, the very idea of "defending the white race" seemed prosperous when white people only cared about killing white people to survive, but now thanks to technology and innovation there is no such need for inter-ethnic conflict anymore (English vs French vs German). Just like the old inter-ethnic conflicts have disappeared, in the future, inter-racial conflicts will also disappear, because people will realize that we're all humans and that melanin pigmentation doesn't mean shit.

Jewish globalism is what created modern peace and prosperity, without it humanity could not have come so far and we could not have been so large in numbers.

Yet multicultural states like California and Texas are the richest and most prosperous in the US, truly makes you think huh?

All thanks to white americans

This is why they need to focus on sustainability not goystainability ala Bill Nye.

>Why do you care so much about race?
here's a thought. there is still plenty of time left until the holidays. you can plan a great event.
>wait until everyone sits down to eat holiday dinner
>do 'em all; even pump a few more rounds in them to make sure they're not coming back
>drive to the graves of your ancestors and piss on each gravestone. you might to start saving your urine now, to make sure you have enough. safety first!
>then do yourself. put the barrel directly in your mouth and aim for your brains
>profit

it doesn't matter anyway. who cares about what your ancestors did to ensure you would someday be born into a better world. fuck your ancestors; right?

Any decent universities? My brother's in Canada and it's time for him to enroll. He wants me to choose

I for one can hardly wait. All day long I'm sick of hearing everyone a racist or a bigot cause I don't think mass magrations a good idea and there's probably only 2 genders with hermaphodite falling somewhere in their. Everything is just yelling you're a racist, no one talks.

Bait, deliberately shifting the focus.

Italians and Greeks are olive-toned, not exactly white (pink-skinned) like Germans, French, Scandinavians, some Slavs, etc. Normans were white yes. I'm not an apologetic simpering cuck, I simply speak the truth.

Thanks for the laugh, actually chuckled, especially at >New World Civilizations stole their civilizations from white people. Mayans were building pyramids while white people were still living in wood huts, so much for stolen civilization...

Oh boy! The myth of the Arab golden age!
Oh boy! The myth of the "civilised" Chinese emperors!
Does any other Sup Forumsack wanna put this green, newfag LEAF back in his place? I'm on my phone. Got no screenshots or links

My ancestors fought against other white people. The relatives of my ancestors sided with Ottomans and other races to destroy fellow white people. The very idea of thinking that ancestors fought to protect their "race" and not their ethnicity is retarded and false.

What my ancestors wanted was for my country become peaceful and prosperous, that's what I am fighting for.

The point doesn't only extend to California and Texas as states, but rather to the international scene. Funny, all the most prosperous countries on Earth are multicultural (US, Canada, Germany, France, etc) meanwhile all the homogeneous ones are shit (Poland, rest of Eastern Europe) or are facing catastrophic problems such as declining economy/population (Japan, Korea, China, etc).

Ok mr.revisionist history, you know best. It's such a shame you can't spam your erroneous infographics full of Sup Forumsesque garbage since you're on your phone.

Not bait, I am serious.

There's no way that inter racial conflicts will disappear. And multiculturalism does not work. As soon as the majority citizens of a country become a minority everything changes. Just look around the world at all the same race people killing there own race. You're delusional.

You can laugh all you want, but the South American civilizations had myths of the "Cloud People" that taught them how to build those pyramids. It's said in the myths that they killed most of the cloud people, however, and the rest escaped on boats into the Pacific. On Easter Island, we found 8000 year old mummies that had a mixture of European and Native DNA.

We know for a fact that the Cromagnon human civilizations had pyramids long before this, evidenced by the 20,000 year old pyramid found off the coast of Portugal.

But you're a shill, so I don't even know why I'm trying.

we still havent taken the subject of sexuality seriously in this day and age and still act infantile towards it

really, respect for wamens is the new religion that cant be opposed in any way shape or form

Lol you fucking wish Hans. You'll drown in Arab and African excrement. And then they'll come for Australia. But I'd like to think I can count on my oriental brothers to help stem the tide

Yes they will disappear. As history advanced, so did human thinking. First humans only hanged out with families, then tribes, then communities, then nations, then countries, and now we've reached continental points (Europe vs America vs Eastern Asia, etc) Point is, as history goes along, people start identifying with more other people. Europeans used to kill themselves in the millions, yet today when faced with greater threats they gladly ally up with white people they have historically always fought against to protect themselves.

What's my point? There's no such thing as extreme inherent hatred between people of different ethnicities and races. Our "hate" shifts based on those we deem dangerous, and just like Europeans used to deem each other dangerous and attacked together, today you have also deemed other races to be dangerous, when you shouldn't.

Absolute unscientific garbage. What's next? Solutrean theory? Come on, have some decency.

>Jewish globalism is what created modern peace and prosperity, without it humanity could not have come so far and we could not have been so large in numbers.
This user is such a baiter.
Fuck off leaf. Take your own advice and focus your energies elsewhere. All of this pro-white stuff was a response to your globalist neo-lib con-artists trying to suddenly make whites the scapegoat for thier own negative global influence.

>does not see the corollaries between race and ethnicity

pic related
A literal KANG confirming what we're in for.

>(((136102953)))
STOP FEEDING THE LEAF

Only ones that come to mind are in Alberta. He can get into a petroleum-related program and come out of it making hardcore cash.
Avoid the main ones LIKE THE PLAGUE. I mean all of them, UBC, UT, McGill, Simin Fraser, Concordia, York, etc etc.
Unless you want your brother feminized, demoralized and subjected to this Orwellian shit.

Globalism is literally the greatest thing to happen to humanity in recent history. It saved billions upon billions of human lives and spread technology and science to countries that have been backward for many centuries now (like China). Globalism helps both the country doing it and the country receiving the help. Globalism is the next step in human evolution. We're evolving towards prioritizing the survival of the entire human race instead of the simple "tribe" mentality which Sup Forums has.

Race and ethnicity are different. Race is white, black, etc. Ethnicity is English, French, German, Polish, etc. Throughout recent history white people cared more about ethnicity than race, hence all the disastrous European wars. Even after Europeans tried to push away their hatred towards third world colonies, they still couldn't stop themselves from attacking fellow Europeans.

Today this distinction has disappeared, instead we think in terms of "race". Looking back at European wars, it really makes you think that all the conflicts based on ethnicity were stupid huh? Well in the future your descendants will also look at you with disdain about you caring so much about race.

This is why you never see regressive leftists talk about or mention Brazil. The very existence of that country is effectively indisputable proof that multiculturalism pushed to its logical conclusion results in a shithole.

They refuse to accept the fact that there is no such thing as a third world country, only third world people. When you aim to make a first world culture mix with a third world culture you get a dystopia devoid of any identity. And the saddest part is, the economic equality issue that SJWs think will magically fix itself once we have DIVERSUHFYED actually becomes worse.

We know this, but low IQ people don't

That's why the jews do it this way.

Dialogue has long since broken down. Leftism is the politics of the weak, secretly they are always scared and are longing to castrate and disable everything strong, assertive or male. They talk when they are forced to, but when they gain the means they turn to totalitarian oppression of anything they dislike.

We're gonna have fun killing them for what they've done when the time comes.
Make money, get fit, get your rwds together. A few years down the line, it'll be go time.

>Jewish globalism is what created modern peace and prosperity
Regardless of the truth of this assertion, we still need far less evil from the drivers. FAR less evil.

I don't get why so many hate globalism, it's the best thing to happen to humanity so far, and it all happened so recently. For the first time in human history (20th century), war was not profitable anymore and developing trade with worldwide economies made you much more prosperous. Humans have grown to care more about each other and to establish international law to maintain a certain degree of respect for all human life, whether that of ally or enemy.

Globalism unites humanity and increases the living standards of all humans worldwide, why do people see this as evil? Instead divisive and nationalistic population is better? Human solidarity, that is the future. Don't be on the wrong side of history pal, follow the flow.

populism instead of population*

Are you a Serb? An Azeri?

You're fucking dreaming.

Prove it cunt

The difference between Turks (Ottomans) and Europeans is infinitesmal compared to the difference between Europeans and Africans, Central Asians and all the other garbage that leftists like you say they should allow to infest their lands.

And yet even to this day there are lingering unsettled tensions with the Turks! Look at the Balkans and how rife with hate they are! There is no evidence that races or ethnicities hate each other less over time.
And bringing human garbage into the most developed nations GUARANTEES conflict sooner rather than later.

I'm Quebecois, my ancestors were French. Francois I, King of France, allied up with the Ottomans and cooperated together to destroy the Germans, because French people hated Germans much more than German people. Don't misunderstand, even Hitler said he identifies more with Muslims than fellow white French. All to remind you that white people used to hate each other more than they hated other races.

Now that Europeans have grown out of that mentality, it's time for Sup Forums to grow out of the race mentality as well.

Turks are Central Asians, so I don't see your point there...

>There is no evidence that races or ethnicities hate each other less over time

I already explained it

more than brown Turkish*

Sorry for the mistakes, pretty late around here

Fuck off faggot, I'm not interested in talking to leftist cucks in my city. See you next time we're beating your antifa ass.

I'm not Antifa. Antifa destroys public property and disrupts civil order, that is bad. Alt-righters also want to incite civil disorder by creating racial conflict with the already existing minorities, which is also bad. Both of you need to fuck off.

You're both completely retarded leafs because you both deny the objective data.

It will be viewed the way we view the fall of Rome today.

Of course no one will put 2 and 2 together and figure out it was because of vibrancy that western civilization fell.

2,000 years from now some chink archaeologist will be excavating the site of your house, digging up mountain dew bottles, fleshlights, and stacks of vidya.

On his way home he will stop and a ramshackle roadside souvenir stand manned by mystery meat mongrels hocking replica six shooters and inaccurate confederate flag replicas, all made in China of course.

Any descendants you produce will have long since muddied their DNA to the point that they have an average IQ of 85 and all the soy they are eating and all the estrogens in the environment will have turned them into soft androgynous docile veals.

In the mountains of Appalachia a few villages of whites still exist. Tourists from all over the world will come to all expense paid resorts where whites perform their ceremonies for the gawkers enjoyment. Meat cooked over charcoal, disco dancing, and cowboy hats for everyone. A grotesque echo of the Luau party.

The ruins of state capitols and sky scrapers will be tourist attractions. The popular thing to do will be to pretend you are holding up the leaning washington monument or getting a picture of yourself with your head up Teddy Roosevelts nose on Mount Rushmore, some enterprising mud with jew blood having generations ago erected a catwalk by drilling into old Teddys cheek and scalp.

Paintings and representations of American historical figures will be altered as well to reflect the current population of the US. Any movie about the major events of US history will look like they were shot in modern day Brazil.

In short, we will be displaced, erased, and disgraced,

Or we can start fighting and make it otherwise.

Those are the options available.

I suggest abolishing the false divisions between Tribalism, Libertarianism and Conservatism, and recognizing them for the three pillars we must simultaneously have in place in order to win this.
Tribalism to give us aggression and confidence in our blood and all that it might conquer. Conservatism to gibe us the best of Western Civilization, its proven systems and wisdom. Libertarianism as the drive to create infrastructure and lifestyles not tied to the sinking ship of our treasonous states.