2.5 years for trolling

2.5 years for trolling.

The precedence has been established. Get your "kys"'s out of your system now anons. It's as of this moment officially illegal to say mean things to others on the internet.

What a time to be alive.

She should appeal. They should suspend the sentence.

I'm fine with it being a crime but 2.5 years is crazy.

67.65% pol will defend dis

kys faggot

Worst part is, this will allow crazy chicks to get men into trouble by killing themselves.

She is appealing. And she'll only get 15 months if she loses the appeal. She's not in jail yet until the appeal is over.

The judge was under a lot of community pressure. She will win her appeal and never serve one minute of that sentence.

kys my dude

Arrest him! Arrest this guy! He's a murderer!

In the uk if you get sentenced to 2 years, you'll be locked away for only 1 year. Does it work the same in the states?

Murderer!

I respect your decision to willingly place yourself into federal prison.

This isn't even the first time something like this has happened. It was also over texts with someone she knew in real life. This shit has been illegal for a long time.

There's a difference between prolonged coercion of a specific person and telling some randie to kys

>Get your "kys"'s out of your system now anons

I'm literally never saying that again. Let's face it, if she was male she would have gotten a much harsher sentence.

Brave words. Now you've done it!

Facebook gave me a 30day ban for a 'kys'

cunts

get off her dick. is your IQ really so low that you can't figure out what she did wrong?

>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on anti depressants for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair.

>Bro, go rob a mcdonalds
>Bro hangs up
>Get call later
>Bro actually robbed a mcdonalds
>When asked he said because you told him to do it
>You go to jail as well

Is that seriously how our system works? If somebody does something incredibly stupid and it's found you encouraged it you go down too?

killing yourself is bad, dont kill yourself over some girl

She didn't coerce him. Coercion means to threaten or force someone to do something. She just said kys.

Chad btfo

Yes it is, that's why this case is noteworthy. She did nothing illegal.

No. we are all equal under the law

If she was male the case never would have made the news at all. It would have been a case to maybe show up in their local newspaper backpage and that's it. It only gained national attention because "Oh no a girl said mean things, I didn't know girls could do that!"

No, but if you told him how to do it, reinforced this multiple times, and then when he tried not to, ordered him to go out at rob that business, you wiuld be accountable. Manson has been in prison since the 70s for this exact reason.

Only if you suck the guards dick every once in a while

She tried to intimidate him, read the conversation logs.

Lol no it gained news coverage because this type of case really happen and it makes the ACLU's dick hard.

*rarely happens not really.

Add to this scenario, in the middle of robbing the McDonalds he calls you and says, "I'm going to stop holding up this place...." and you tell him, "no, keep at it, do it, complete the robbery" and don't alert authorities.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Assisted suicide is not illegal in Massachusetts.

No she didn't I read the conversation logs. Never did she threaten him.

Pretty much, even life sentences are often commuted for good behavior.

Lol assisted suicide means a doctor putting drugs through an IV to kill you. If I had my buddy cleave my skull in with a machete that would still be murder.

This is totally fucking different. She was dating that beta cuck and literally pressured him into killing himself. Then lied to everyone around her and tried to garner attention. This girl is a mentally ill narcissist and likely will do more harm than good in our society. 2 and a half years is perfectly adequate and this case doesn't set any precedent at all. We can still tell eachother to KYS.

If you go and coerce your girlfriend to kill herself it will

Wish I had the power to make dumb people do stupid shit like that.

Unfortunately I don't have the tits or the dick size to convince anyone to do what I want.

All these fucks smell that this cunt lost her beta and are lining up for the job

LOLing cause murica is so cucked...

...then see this

That would be inciting a crime. Suicide is not a crime.

>premeditate a conspiracy to commit a crime and leave a record of it
>Is that seriously how our system works?
are you high

Learn what coercion means.

>All these white knight cucks defending her

She got off easy desu

Nigga how do you get pressured by a text message to kys? Just delete the text, put down the phone, walk away. Nigga the phone isn't holding a gun to your head.

not life without the possibility of parole sentences

>calls other people beta
>applauds the erosion of freedom and supports big daddy state for cleaning the internet of mean things

Assisting a suicide outside of medical professionals is.

And that's only legal in a few states. Mass. Is not one of them.

Depressed people do stupid shit. That doesn't change her involvement.

Which is not what happened. She didn't assist him. He bought everything and did everything to make it happen. She just told him to kill himself.

by ATTEMPTING to kill themselves

Okay you're right let me rephrase

Sure if you persuade your girlfriend into killing herself you will

She didn't assist. She told him to kill himself.

now that it has happen I can claim I used it as parody. so suck a fat cock kike and kys.

Charles Manson is literally the textbook case of culpability without physically doing anything.

This is 40 year old legal precedent being applied to a suicide rather than a murder. Don't defend this cunt. She already got a meme sentence as it is.

This bitch did nothing wrong. People tell eachother to kys all the time. If you actually do it that's not on them.

When he stopped partway through, she egged him on and didn't alert authorities as to what was happening. This proves she wanted him dead.
She also lied about it, which shows a guilty consciousness, knowing what she did was wrong.

No, you can still tell people to kys.

You just can't be repetitive about it and can't give them methods.

if duds this becomes a moon hoax red pill thread

Depends on how overcrowded the prisons are. I was sentenced to a year but only served 4 months because they were running a 3 for 1 deal.

Charles Manson told people to kill other people. That's inciting a crime. Suicide is not a crime. And to me, more importantly, in that instance there would be a victim, the person murdered against their will. In this case the person wanted to die and did it so there is no victim. There is no precedent that's why this case is noteworthy and she shouldn't be spending a day in jail because she did nothing illegal.

>inb4 300+ replies
sage this terrible troll/slide thread

Physical action is not necessary for culpability. This is extremely important in law.

There are so many cases where someone was found guilty of a crime by association and actions taken that didn't physically cause harm.

See the thing a lot of people, especially on this forum do wrong, is they think she just told them to kys like half of the people on this site. She didn't. This was a months long relationship.

Homie, that was my only post in the topic, why are you pulling shit from your ass to throw it at me?

Suicide is not a crime. Assisting it is. She was judged to have assisted him in killing himself. If you think you know better than a district court, good for you.

She did want him dead. I don't know what that has to do with anything. If you just mean you think that makes her morally wrong, then it's not, she only wanted him dead because he spent months convincing her that his death was the only way for him to be happy. She lied to not get in trouble. That doesn't mean she felt guilty about it. If I free someone from an arranged marriage, I'm going to lie to their family about it, but I'm not going to think I did anything wrong.

I feel bad for her movie career, I mean Valerian was a bit of a flop but she did a pretty good job acting in it.

>Judges are always right
>There has never been a bad ruling
>There has never been a successful appeal

OK.

She's got shitter eyebrows than cara, and that's saying something. Bitch also has a sixhead.

There was no crime here, suicide is not a crime.

Lol say what you want. If this appeal goes through it will be out of pity, not newfound legal perspective.

But repeating "she didn't commit a crime" at me doesn't debunk the months of legal deliberation that went into this decision.

Reminder that suicide is the only natural human right.

Lol!

Holy shit read my comments moron.

Suicide is not a crime, assiting it is. She was judged to have assisted him in killing himself through her texts.

>pretending to not understand context

You guys are retarded. Anyone can tell anyone they want to "kys" so long as they are not considered to be in a position of trust. So, yeah, you can't tell your kid, sibling, or significant other to kys over and over again without maybe having to think about some sort of repercussion if they actually do it. No, some random asshole on Sup Forums is not in that sort of position at all. Milfdiver6699 on your Overwatch team would also not be considered a person of trust.

And these threads are bunk. Most of the posters in them did not watch the verdict get read. She got off with time served, and probation. She did not get 2.5 years like people keep spouting. OP you should kys.

Old looks like Hillary Clinton.

If it goes through it will mean there is actual justice.

>2.5 years
She's responsible for a mans death. Why is she only getting 2.5 years?

If you're not against her imprisonment then you agree with the retarded sentence

I get it, it's a female and she's a massive whore but she literally did nothing (legally) wrong. The legal system is not supposed to be the moral system of the state, and it is specifically not supposed to be a thought police. This entire case is based on the presumption "but see here sweetheart you WANTED this to happen so therefor the first amendment doesn't apply to you lol". She's literally being judged based on a supposed "intention" and the sentence wouldn't exist if she didn't think about it

You were talking about people being guilty of crimes by association of someone committing a crime. But suicide is not a crime.

ugly guy took it too personal

ps: there is lotsa ugly guys on the internet : ^ )

Because she's not responsible. He is. 15 months if she loses the appeal is too long for not doing anything.

Goddamn this kid is ugly with he big ass water head

If she didn't tell him to get back in the car and finish the job, he might still be alive.

I will keep saying kys to every commie I meet. If I get arrested I will tell the cops to kill themselves. If I'm convicted I will tell the judge to kill himself. I will not bend on this. I have no problem with being a political prisoner. They will not silence me.

>spit on hoe tell her she is a dirty slut
>tell her you want to die
>she tells you to go kill yourself then
>tell her now she has to suck your pee pee or you'll kill yourself, otherwise she go to jail
>???
>profit

Except this wasnt online trolling this was her telling a person well known to her(her boyfriend) to commit to a very real sequence of events(killing himself via carbon monoxide in his car) and then begging for sympathy points on social media from her thot patrol cunt friends

Any of you who defend her are a bunch of dickless faggots

Fucking head looks like Landru from star trek.

If he didn't kill himself he'd still be alive. But he chose to kill himself.

>2.5 years

>If you're not against her imprisonment then you agree with the retarded sentence

Who said I wasn't against it? Again, stop pulling shit out of your ass,what the fuck is wrong with yo- (sees Flag)

Cheers, mate. Good luck to you.

Actually, he was only able to do so with her encouragement and her lack of calling authorities.

This girl was assisting the strengthening of the race by encouraging the self-elimination of weak genes. What she dis was virtuous by traditional pre-Christian (pre-cucked) White standards.

Ah, look mommy! a new me me!