Do not let the media discourage you. Republicans have zero chance to lose either house of congress in 2018...

Do not let the media discourage you. Republicans have zero chance to lose either house of congress in 2018. What they will not tell you is that
1.There are 8 competitive senate seats in 2018. 6 are Democrat and 2 are Republican. Even if Republicans lose both seats and gain none, they still hold the senate with the electric tiebreaker.

2.The Republicans have a 47 seat advantage in the House of Representatives. There are only 10 Republican seats considered competitive and even then it's a bit of a stretch because several of them were won by ~10 points. Dems must win all 10 competitive seats AND win 15 non-competitive seats (impossible) AND hold onto all of their seats in order to take the house.

3.Democrat turnout drops in mid terms. Dem turnout was 4 points higher than Repubs in 2016 but it was exactly equal in 2014. This is consistent across other recent mid terms.

The chance that Democrats win either house of Congress in 2018 is lower than you being struck by lightning tomorrow. Do not allow the media to discourage you with lies and half truths. They want you to give up and become unmotivated, that's why they lie about this shit.

No shit.

Democrats will probably lose seats. Kid Rock is fucking leading in Michigan. The fucking redneck rapper who made Bawitdabaabangabangdiggy is considered a better candidate than any Democrat.

I dont care about the republicans, user. I voted for trump not the republicans

I'd remove every member of the house and senate if it were possible

dems are going to vote like crazy in 2018 because of trump.

Don't underestimate them. Vote and redpill others. Your thread, even if correct, serves the Jew. We need votes now more than ever.

Why do the midterms even matter?
What you're seeing is a GOP-orchestrated removal of Trump from office. Hence why Mueller is there and why very few Republicans are coming to Trump's defense.

The real question is whether or not the Republicans can gain enough seats filled with good America loving people to mean that we can pass everything that Trump wants to do.

I heard from an insider that the Trump admin has the blackmail files on all of these people and will release them if they feel it will encourage people to go vote.

>your thread serves the jew
why do you think he used a woman ass photo? thats the shills go-to strategy for getting views.

I am not telling people to become complacent. The more seats we can get the better. 1 seat in the senate for example means that we can completely ignore John Mccain. 2 mean that we can ignore him and his girlfriend lindsey. I am simply trying to counteract the media attempt to demoralize us. They want us to give up and feel frustrated so we stop participating in politics.

that's got a dick doesnt it

National polls for congress are retarded. People don't vote nationally for congressional candidates, they vote in their state. Dem votes are largely concentrated in specific districts.

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAApT*indubitably m'lady*ptttfstt

yeah just like Hillary being up 20 points in late October last year lmaooo

Looks like 2B, I'd recognize that ass anywhere.

>muh polls
How'd that work out for you in 2015 and 2016?

>we can completely ignore John McCain

Based on his behavior as of late his brain is like half cancerous tumor. I'll be surprised if he is able to walk in 2 months. Arizona will elect a patriot to fill his seat that hasn't had his mind poisoned by commies, Jews, and cancer.

>check out this washington post poll that sampled all Californians

i tried to read your post but that fucking pic
i can't fucking see
get the fuck out with your ass pic

>BRAP

>vote like crazy
numbers will drop off by at least 20% thanks to voter integrity, which IS happening