Cosmopolitan is the new "kike"

Apparently it's the new anti Semitic slur.

What other names should we just start randomly assigning to anti-semetism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBrJjBwO8MI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan
youtu.be/6WvC7OAgnnA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kikeout_Mountain
buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/stephen-millers-liberal-family-members-have-some?utm_term=.ee3gAYkxA#.quK5oenmo
archive.is/YmyD5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pretends to be willfully ignorant about how dogwhistles work
>picks up on all of the dogwhistles laid out for him

>The jew is an anti-semite
the fuck

Queue Doc Holliday "very cosmopolitan"
youtube.com/watch?v=PBrJjBwO8MI

Hitler was a Jew.

Checkmate, neo-Nazis.

is he our Goebbels?

So was Jesus and Osama bin Laden.

All 3 vanished without a trace.

Miller is most definitely /ourjew/ due to the massive amounts of butthurt he leaves in his wake

>he doesn't know about /ourkike/

miller confirmed /ourcosmopolitan/

Now that's what I was waiting for :)

I don't know how to feel Sup Forums

So I'll be comfy.

Agreed. They hate him more than bannon.

I was really bummed when the mooch got the boot, but now miller has made it like Christmas morning again.

bourgeois, directy talking about god's chosen

Are you talking about Steven "When I gas all the Yids I'm going to start with my own kids" Miller?

True. Mooch was great but seemed like an uncontrollable sleazeball. Miller is well-polished and deadly. He shuts down bullshit unlike many

Feels good when one of the (((Chosen))) is pushing your agenda for once. How is he fucking us?

Cosmopolitan. The ultimate in consumerist parasitism. I don't understand Sup Forums why do we dislike them so much?

Cosmopolitain refers to a specific set of ideological beliefs regarding IR.

In IR the two biggest "sides" are Cosmopolitains (people who believe that international institutions should largely organize the structure of the world because all humans should be given equal treatment. I.E. World government, no borders, deferring to institutions like NGO's and the UN).

And Communitarians (people who fundamentally think humanity is best organized into various communities. Big cultural relativism types. I.E. strong borders weak international institutions and an isolationist foreign policy.

In regards to IR most faculty are looked at as somewhere on a "spectrum" between cosmopolitan and communitarian.

It isn't, and never has been, a dog whistle or codeword for jew. The term is literally used on college campus's in most IR or poly sci courses.

they might be onto something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan

> The term "rootless cosmopolitan" referred to Jewish intellectuals. It was popularized during the campaign in a Pravda article condemning a group of theatrical critics

I hope Miller does more pressers

When you react with VIGOUR like that in reaction to the press you show that you believe your cause has a moral component. You believe in what you are saying, you aren't just reading pre-approved bullet point reactions

Joe and Jane sixpack watching at home will see Miller refuting the press with strength and courage, rather than the usual 'errr ummm that...uhhh isnt ummmm exactly what the ummm....what the bill entails...'

Yeah. Mooch was ready to fight but was missing that certain political finesse that Miller has. Mooch was more of a "how bout dem apples?" kind of guy.

Haha get the fuck out of here...That's not what he actually said, is it?

/ourjew/ indeed

Cosmopolitan also means "familiar with and at ease in many different countries and cultures," or in other words, a great way to succinctly describe a filthy fucking globalist who wants all major cities to be a homogenous blend of all races and nationalities.

Uh...yeah I know it's not a dog whistle for jew. That was why I posted the article that claimed it was.

>implying there hasnt been a select few jews that sought to undo jewish tyranny for the good of all mankind
Jesus christ comes to mind

It is, though

This is what the Soviets used to call them. Even a Jew dominated tyranny couldn't stand the Jews.

Is miller /ourchrist/?

The left is really reaching for these trump is literally hitler analogies. When will the normies understand the left is self-destructing?

Also consider that Miller comes from a liberal Jewish family. He's seen the beast from within. He knows exactly what he is fighting and that is why he is so good at doing so.

No, he said "Are you ready to send Donald Trump to the White House". Was near the end of this speech back in Indiana last year: youtu.be/6WvC7OAgnnA

I really liked mooch though, great soundbites. I'll miss him and his banter. Political dialogue has become so pussified over the years, we need more guys like mooch bringing back the heat.

>he thinks there are no anti-semites in the nationalist right

Damn, I wish I hadn't asked. Oh well, he's still /ourjew/ through and through

Not really. More like anti-cosmopolitan faggot. Stephen Miller is a nationalist jew. They exist..

Yeah. He definitely had some balls.

Well fuck it then. I'm going all in on this "cosmo = Jew" thing.

>he thinks the candidate/staff should pander to you stormfags and that will avoid a leftist congress in 2018 and president in 2020

>being so neurotic and paranoid you out yourself for being the cosmopolican globalist shitbags you are as a race

His problem is his cattiness. He acts like a teenage girl.

Who spends their time calling reporters to bitch about their so-called friends? I bet he caused all kinds of ridiculous drama behind the scenes and the dude didn't even start working yet.

>journalist equals jew because hitler once called journalists jews.

Possibly the dumbest thing ive ever read in my entire 18+ years of browsing the internet.

Are you stupid or just from memeit

>words don't mean things because I say they don't

Kek. If you say so.

Yeah but people like Kelly Anne was doing some of the same shit at parties and she got a pass. But I guess she probably should since she already pulled her weight and did her job

>words only mean the things I say they do.

Do you feel dumb yet?

>the jew was anti semetic towards a non-jew

Miller is by far my fav guy in Trump admin

Hence why I said we should just randomly start calling any word to be our new anti-Semitic slur.

Can we make it "liberal?" That'd make my day.

Fucking liberals run the media!

I think they beat you to that one a few decades ago.

Yeah. As soon as I saw how much the left hates Miller I knew he had something special.

(((Cosmopolitian)))

We need something more random.

I'm glad he's /our cosmopolitan/ he would fuck us up with his witty mouth if he were a dem

I can very quickly replace the stars of david with something else, if you have any ideas. It'd be tough to squeeze the word cosmopolitan on each of their pics

Sup Forums has been making Goebbels edits since the primaries.

> Sup Forums is now aligned with president Trump's cabal of Jewish Nazis

Truly the dankest of timelines.

Only if they actually fucking do something to fix the (((problem)))

They aren't telling the normies he's a Jew, so that the media's long wind-up can be deflated by Miller at a press conference when he calls them out on ginning up a fake controversy.

It's pretty funny, they're still playing checkers even though the game is 4D chess.

I use cosmopolitan in a complimentary manner most of the time. What the fuck are these kikes on about.

Which they won't. The loudmouths on the left are going to win. They won't stop throwing temper tantrums until they do and our politicians on the right are too fucking pussy to deal with it.

They're so blinded by not being a racist they can't see they're destroying human civilization. Or they actively want it, honestly it's hard to tell at this point.

I FOUND IT. CIRCLES. CIRCLE THEM ALL.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

Oy Vey these self-hating Nazi Jews it's gesputzim

When did Esquire become SJW faggotry?

also
>(((Miller)))
>white nationalist

When they stopped being a "lad" magazine.

I don't know what to think anymore, but I would be lying if I didn't say I loved every second of it.

I saw hundreds of comments on multiple subreddits and lefty forums calling him a quisling, sodderkommando, judenrat etc etc.

The left is losing it, I thought they would chill after that dude went for the high score at a baseball practice but nope, they want this to happen I think.

>FIRST TIME EVER, IN THE HI...

Why are his lips so readable?

This. Also fucking lul

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kikeout_Mountain

I mostly agree with you but as long as we have people like Bannon and Miller in play, it's a good sign for us

I wonder if he is a self hating Jew. Check out his liked tweets on twitter. He likes this one from David duke and the typical things pol would support.

I don't trust him. Not until he accepts jesus christ as his lord and savior

Stephen Miller is the new lying Jew mouth

>liberals comparing Miller to Goebbels

>Sup Forums comparing Miller to Goebbels

What did they mean by this?

Even his own family compares him to goebbels apparently

buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/stephen-millers-liberal-family-members-have-some?utm_term=.ee3gAYkxA#.quK5oenmo

What if we archive it
archive.is/YmyD5

imo it's actually a term for cucks. it means the goys who cuck for the jews. sychophants.

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.
Actually from "War Propaganda", in volume 1, chapter 6 of Mein Kampf (1925), by Adolf Hitler

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.
Attributed to Goebbels in Publications Relating to Various Aspects of Communism (1946), by United States Congress, House Committee on Un-American Activities, Issues 1-15, p. 19, no reliable source has been located, and this is probably simply a further variation of the Big Lie idea
Variants:
If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
If you repeat a lie long enough, it becomes truth.
If you repeat a lie many times, people are bound to start believing it.
Attributed in The Sack of Rome (2006) by Alexander Stille, p. 14, and also attributed in A World Without Walls: Freedom, Development, Free Trade and Global Governance (2003) by Mike Moore, p. 63

Im too tired to keep looking for the actual quote in the Goebbels diaries that is relevant. Ill paraphrase from (very sleepy) memory.

>He will be successful at propaganda who reduces his arguments to the simplest terms and repeats them as often as possible despite the protests of.. something something media

A jew is anti semetic to a Cuban...
WEW

damn stay woke senpai

>stay woke
>only people that say this are the sheep that need to open their eyes

Typical.