My mother always told me I was special

My mother always told me I was special.
Now I know. R1a will save the World once again.
We don't have that much empathy as filthy westerners. That's what makes us better adapted to the environment. The goddess of Evolution is on our side.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/ancient-herders-from-pontic-caspian.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronocice_pot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do the Evolution Sup Forums!

Guess who else has R1a.

Shit I was about to post that! :(

Anyway POOED! :)

Wow, such nice line between Finland and Russia

Also all the Slavs I know in Australia married Indians. I know a Serbian guy and Polish female and they both got pooed. Must be genetic attraction lol

Reporting in

>WE ARE SAVIOURS OF EUROPE WE ARE 100000% WHITE BTW PLEASE PAY FOR MY WELFARE WESTERN MAN GOD BLESS THE MULTICULTURAL EU

poos got bleached by Aryans, not the other way around

Of course. The Aryans came to India and from there to Europe.

And they come to India from somewhere else. Interesting to look at the depictions of the blue eyed gods across the history

This just means that Poles are true ARIANS. Not like those larping German fags.

>save the World
You couldn't even save your own country.
Almost 30 years of freedom now, and how have you spent it? Not improving your own country.

The timeline migration of slavic R1a and western European R1b. It shows, that R1b came to Europe at least 2000 years after R1a.

Ist that an inverted GDP-map?

Eastern Europe has political and economical stability which is needed for growth. You can't say that for western countries. You will be surprised after some years when westerns will search for work in Eastern Europe.

Youf faith in progress is false. Newer != better.

R1a even brought the agroculture in Europe. The green timeline is showing the apperance of agroculture.

That map is the dumbest shit I have ever seen on genetics-archeology the past week. R1a has its origins in the pontic steppe not fucking pajeetville. It is not settled where R1b comes from but probably the eurasian steppe as well. Better hit the books again faggot.

what do the numbers mean

>R1a even brought the agroculture in Europe. The green timeline is showing the apperance of agroculture.

Bull fucking shit it did. R1a is connected to steppe parstoralism. You have not even read the entry level genetic/archeology lit on this topic. You are one dumb cunt.

And this is the comparison of agrocultural apperance and the migration of typical Western European R1b. Not connected at all. In the end R1b pushed R1a to the East because it was more aggresive than peacefull agrocultural R1a.

The nubers are 1k years from now.

Just give up already you dumb cunt. None of that is real. You literally made it all up or got it from some pajeet. Read the fucking scientific literature you 2 digit IQ fuck.

You beter reconcile with it becouse these are facts. Genetics is like mathematics it can't be wrong. The historical delusion of welthier countries are over.

>My mother always told me I was special.
Dude, she probably wasn't talking about R1a...

> Genetics is like mathematics it can't be wrong

yeah so go and read the genetics you dumb fuck.

eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/ancient-herders-from-pontic-caspian.html

>WE WUZ FARMERS AN SHIEET
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronocice_pot

I am not talking about how R1a came to India. I know it's not indigenous there. I was showing how it came from India to Europe.

It's pretty obvious slavs were agricultural peoples and not nomads before they expanded across europe.

This can be seen clearly because words relating to agriculture are almost identical across all slavic languages over an area of 1000's of kilometers and cultural separation of over 1000 years. as well as other languages (such as Romanian) adopting a whole host of Slavic words relating to agriculture and farm tools. If Slavs were nomads, they would adopt local roman, germanic or celtic words relating to agriculture when transitioning from a nomadic to an agricultural state, like they did with a host of other things, instead they already had existing slavic names, and for those they didn't (like Wine, Vinum in latin, and a variation of Vino in slavic langauges) they adopted.

People who want us to believe that Slavs were in fact steppe nomads will have to explain how all Slavic languages share so many similarities in words relating to agriculture despite being culturally separate from each other for a long period of time.

Where do you take these tests?

Time to invade Poland again so these self loving fuckers shut the hell up again. We better cut their gibs first

you cannot even invade your helga pussy because muhammad is occupying her at the moment
get real european idiot

DELET!

Get a job inside Poland idiot

I mean
thats why theyre
ARYAN right?

I came to post this.

WAITO PIGGU GOOOOO HOME

23andme

I have job inside Poland hans
as usual, your thought process is corrupted by your german "we wuz kaizerz" retardation
you look on all nations in europe, and worldwide, and say to them what they have to think, speak and do.
Fuck off and fix your own shit before schooling everybody on every single matter
also, PAY WW2 REPARATIONS
3 TRILLIONS USD you owe us for stolen art, burned libraries and killed civilians
but of course you will hide now behind the fact that germans are obviously not connected to those terrible nazis at all
cunt

remember this map my pole brothers, we may have to fight united once more.
the muslims horde's are our door again.

I say BUILD WALL !! with EU FUNDS

>Cut down last remaining true forest in Europe.
>Think you are saving the world.

Are you completely mental?

>3 TRILLIONS USD
What are gibs and visa freedom for you filthy poles?

Besides, that money is for the 60000000000 jews that died so they can get new submarines, you fucking white piece of shit anti-semite.

Slavs are subhumans. Hitler knew it, and we know it, too.

end of discussion

Get to it polenigger

Thisis the only intelligent post in this thread. Slavs are inherently a non-martial culture.

Successful Nomads look very different from babyfaced cromagnon-monkeys.

>Białowieża is last true forest
>cutting
Forestry expert here, phytopathologist
get fucked cunt, Białowieża is in no way primal forest.
Definition
>Primeval forest: virgin forest ; a very old or mature woodland, uninfluenced by human activity; also called ancient forest , old growth forest , primary forest
guess what, Białowieża WAS INFLUENCED ACROSS THE AGES
by Polish kings, by Russian Tzars, by German Nazis, even perfidious anglo had logging operation going on there
and now when Polish foresters are
>omg guys ips typographus is eating this important forest, let us fight this bug!
EU and ecoterrorists join efforts to say
>lol no, you must let it die naturally
WHEN YOU HAVE CANCER DO YOU CURE YOURSELF AND VISIT DOCTOR OR DO YOU WAIT TO NATURALLY DIE YOU EXTREMELY COMMON BRAND OF RETARD?

> looks at tree illnesses for a living

> literally so dumb his country only allows him to examine trees and not anything that is actually alive and capable of movement

>What are gibs and visa freedom
I thought that was granted to us because we opened markets to your inferior german products
well I think that we should kick LIDL and other shit camps out of Poland then
goddamn niggers of europe, dindu nuffins
I cant wait to hear that germany is now oficially caliphate

what are matching genetics to Scythians freindo

how can you be university education and legitly talk such dumb shit?

which university did you go to?

>Vilnius confirmed rightful Slavic clay.

do you even know the relationship between "matching genetics" and "race" ?

Our government says it would rather take EU sanctions than the shitskins

Your government tells you to bin that knoife

I recognize you cunt, you are that one swiss shitposter who always shits on Poland, and therefore I ignore your gay opinion, mountain jew
guess what is most important part of forest ecosystem?
TREES YOU DOLT

more than you mountain jew

> wants to become a doctor
> mother and everybody else who meets him and his autism tells him he is too dumb to become a doctor
> "but here pavel, you can examine these plants"
> "we can just say, you are a plant DOCTOR"
> start shit posting nationalistic bullshit about poland on Sup Forums

On the long run, paying sanctions is better than letting destructive people into your country.

eat shit cuntface, you are just here to shitpost and I will respond in a similiar matter
you never had to study, your father just gave you box of jew gold and asked you to sit on top of it, eating chocolate

swiss are like the proto american whites, no culture because they are a big fucking mix of nords,celts,and meds

Slavs are the most superior beings in the known universe. Hitler knew it, got jelly, tried to remove Slav but instead Slav the superior removed Hitler.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY, HANS?!!!!! YOU RUSSIAN RAPE BABY.

yes, tell me the story of my life, obviously you know more about me than myself
mountain jew
I gotta leave this thread to check on spruce seeds
we're not gonna pay sanctions and we're not gonna take refugees, stay calm best ally

not really, cost of keeping somebody alive in Poland or any other slavic countryi s really low, slavic countries also have a lot of low wage low skill jobs because they are behind 10000 years

if you were interested in solidarity with other Europeans, you would take refugees because it saves money for everybody involved - the surplus which was saved could be given to the slavs.

It would improve relations and slavs would look better - not even mentioning the fact that most refugees would not want to go to slavic countries , and it would make them look incredibly bad.

Slavs would look like saviours, refugees like unthankful bastards, EU would improve trades etc with slavs.

But this is too much sophistication for slavs, they can only think 1 step ahead. That's why they are always pawns in history of the world.

Fuck off hohol

> when your best friends in life are literal actual trees
> being this autistic

Nasty necrosis

>It would improve relations and slavs would look better
>Slavs would look like saviours

West Europe surely looks great with their uncontrollably growing, radicalised shitskin populations forming "no-go-zone" ghettos

>kill yourself and you will look cool

>talks about solidarity with other Europeans
>not in EU because too snug to share his wealth

rude

>implying life in a soulless society of bugpeople is good

lal

Says germanized slav.

Mountain jew, it is clear to us that you don't understand what "having principles" mean. We are not interested in your self hate politics.

We are trying to force you to remove kebab yourselves, not smear it across the whole continent. And it's working. Italy recently made new rules on how to "rescue" rapefugees. No more boats patrolling Libyan sea.

>Christ of Europe.

We desperately need the "Resurrection." The west has become John C. Calhoun's "behavioral sink". We've died what he termed 'death1'. Our souls are dead. We've died a spiritual death and we are simply waiting for our bodies to catch up. Nothing short of a spiritual resurrection will save white western civilization. Maybe it will come in the form of Polish Catholicism.

top lel, what are you trying to do? convince me that I have no friends?
your german autism is showing
could be worse

Economic growth and comfort will bring the slavs down too.
Also slavic women see non-slavs as exotic sex objects.

Slavs are SlavES. Alwys have been, always will be.

Give back Donbass before you start talking about "rightful clay"

>Your paternal haplogroup is R-M417
noooooooo
>R-M417 also known as R1a1a1 is a Y DNA Haplogroup that formed 8500 ybp with TMRCA 5500 ybp.
yaaaaaaaay

And what are you? You are not even a nation.

stop shitposting on this board with your irrelevant slavic issues.

The only issue that exists with slavs is what the most efficient way to dispose of their bodies is.

this

No, Slavs are cool guys

U hate us cause u ain't us

WE WUZZ ARYANS AND SHIETTT

You must have issues with slavs. Someone hooked your GF?

GENETICS PROVE WE WUZ DA REAL ARYANS

Literally a nigger tier response, you mutt.

WAS, by your nazi german historians.

WE WUZ DA REAL DEFENDERS OF EUROPE

SAVIOURS OF THE WHITE RACE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

>"Aryan" or Arya is a term meaning "noble" which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves, and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was BASED.

WE WUZ INDO-ARYANS AND SHIEETTT

>Guess who else has R1a.

Aryan master race

WE WUZZZZZZZZZZZ

NORDICS BTFO ETERNALLY, SLAVS WUZ DA REAL MASTERRACE

SLAVIC MEN ARE UNKEKED 100% ARYAN CONFIRMED BY DNA TESTING 2017

lmao, look how this mountainkike is butthurt, holy shit

how many slavs is your gf fucking, user?

i think that mixed race swiss guy got triggered heavily :)