Work at Google. Got a major heads up for you

Work at Google. Got a major heads up for you......

There is a major thing not being told to the public about Creators For Change. Someone who is in charge of it that is keeping her involvement top secret, for fear of causing the internet to rally even FASTER than it has to try and stop it:

Anita Sarkaasian and Feminist Frequency.

Anita was brought in by Google/Youtube to handpick the members for Creators for Content/get the ADL on board and to run it, from the shadows.

Anita, as you know, already has major power at Twitter; to the point that she had a huge number of her critics/enemies outright banned from Twitter about a couple of years back when Jack put her and other crybullies on the payroll to help "deal with cyberbullying" on the platform.

That said, the backlash from Anita being given power via Twitter to silence critics and her enemies, is also why Youtube and Google are desperate to hide her involvement in their current scheme to silence right wing voices on Youtube. If Anita's involvement is made public, then their game is basically out in the open. Everyone will know it's open season to silence right wing voices on Youtube. And that Anita being the woman in charge will rally the troops to declare total war on Youtube, forcing them to take drastic actions (kill comments/ratings) that will have greater implications in the PR war that is now going on.

It's why they got the ADL involved as well. Anita reached out and convinced them to join up on this crusade, claiming that "she couldn't be the face due to the response it would send". ADL are taking one for the team, since they are in Anita's camp 100%.

Same why the bulk of the Creators For Content are unknowns. Most are folks who donated big bucks to Feminist Frequency and this is Anita rewarding them, by giving them a high profile place to launch their own careers as a moralizing asshole. All have been vetted to keep their mouths shut about Anita's latest power grab.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VjGSMUep6_4
twitter.com/JigsawTeam/status/646783722570682369
twitter.com/JigsawTeam/status/888497621693759488
hackertyper.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Sk
youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html
theralphretort.com/confirmed-anita-sarkeesians-dad-donated-400-to-donald-trumps-presidential-campaign-501017/
twitter.com/Google/status/871885737712660480
venturebeat.com/2014/04/25/why-google-doesnt-care-about-college-degrees-in-5-quotes/
abc7news.com/education/howard-university-to-open-campus-at-googleplex-in-mountain-view/1815204/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jXhXDzyRH_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're gonna need more concrete evidence of this than just hearsay. Otherwise we will look like fools.

This happened.

What campus do you work at?

What color is your badge? But thanks for looking out for us, it sounds plausible.

Was going to object about the time you're releasing it (dead of night EDT), but 11PM PDT is pretty fair I guess.

Is that picture of you? Because I am 100% certain that that is a blurred hackertyper.com that you have on your screen. This is a sham, folks.

wtf language is that, bash? closing 'fi's

Evidence or GTFO

youtu.be/VjGSMUep6_4

I'll believe it. Bump.

>People post at odd times during the summer holidays

Even if it was 5 AM it wouldn't have fucking mattered.

*Rare footage of the notorious hacker "Sup Forums" even with this video evidence he has not been identified by law enforcement*

Do you like posting shit without evidence?

>1 post by this ID
>Not eve a timestamp
Nice LARP, faggot.

I don't believe you.

Yet.

>Anita Sarkaasian and Feminist Frequency.
Let's assume you're not full of shit and that this isn't a huge larp.
I'm not even slightly surprised.

I unironically believe you.

I heard Kat Blaque went to google recently. She's probably on board.

fake and gay

SAGE

No evidence to be had, but believable nonetheless. Despite maintaining some skepticism, I would keep my eyes open; just in case...

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM

For once I believe a larper

>anita boogeyman

google employs smart people, who are almost all male high up.

male smart people know from publicly available information that anita is a dyed in the wool scam artist with a history of scam artistry.

/thread

by the way, fearmongering over a feminist video game youtube creator? our fucking parents were worried about nuclear war happening with russia kid.

>Work at Google

Contact Veritas and wear a wire for them. Do it.

If this is true, then God's work, user. May her nose be brought to us on a platter.

Im sure many of us already speculated that. What we didn't do is make a low-information LARP thread based on our suspicions.

>google employs smart people, who are almost all male high up.
twitter.com/JigsawTeam/status/646783722570682369
You were saying?

possible larp, will bump anyway, proofs?

Oh look, it seems they even had a part in this.
twitter.com/JigsawTeam/status/888497621693759488
OP might not be a fag after all.

how is anita s an expert on hate speech. that isnt even her thing. she isnt anti nazi, she is anti patriarchy

She's pro cunt.

hackertyper.com/ op is a fuckin fag

I don't think so. That's not how they role anymore. Anything related to dealing with people is done by faggots,kikes,niggers, and women. No more free space for you white man. You've invented it for them. Deal with it.

M00t, is that you, faggot?

Bump.

>1 post by this ID
Nice larp faggot.
There's no way this useless cunt has any sway at google.

But she does

is "jigsaw" a reference to their collective autism?

she makes "the bullies" angry

>1 post by this ID

Actually I do sub contracting work for ElgooG.
I can confirm zip is legit.
He's the real cherry on this cake.
Anita was recommended for the job by none other than Mootikins.
That's right, one of you oldfags must know him ask him- it's true.

>1 post by this ID
Saged

What the fuck even is it?

>the jews are assembling their final bosses
this is hilarious

End your life newfag.

Counterproductive in the end

The more you censor something, the more interest people (especially kids) have in it.

I already know the final form

>You were saying?
it's called a fucking photo op user, people who don't actually have any skills exist by going around to companies and shit. it's just how it works.

this battle will be over before it starts i fear, which is too bad because liberal butthurt needs to be carefully raised to a fever pitch for the squeals to truly ring in one's ears and the salt to have the proper amount of adrenaline in it

This.

>just a coincidence goy! dont be silly!

youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Sk

I'm almost 1000% sure moot got mk ultrad at some point

wew lad that explains everything

Thanks. I literally didn't know Creators for Change was a thing until just now. I still don't give a shit. This is forced diversity and forced social change which always backfires. Even if Sarkeesian's involvement is all hush hush, the ADL isn't any more well received by most people.

>Work at Google. Got a major heads up for you......
Why waste your time on Sup Forums? Surely, "re dd it" will be a better place to report your information related to trash like Sarkaasian and they will be all over Jewgle and JewTube. Its not like the CEO is YouTube is not a SJW tier Jew... oh wait she is.

HOLY SHIT OP IS JARED KUSHNER

Anita has nothing to do with this. No one is paying attention to her and this is just to bait people into sending her abuse on social media. Just ignore her you fucking idiots and she will go away.

pew die pie has more subs than all these creators for change times a billion

it won't matter, and if they ban him he'll just move to some other platform and take a hundred million kids with him

Does the woman in the orange top have rickets? Or is it just what she thinks a confident pose looks like?

>Jack put he

An update on our commitment to fight terror content online

youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/an-update-on-our-commitment-to-fight.html

I don't give a shit anymore. At this point, Sup Forums is a worse ingroup or group of friends or community than the "degenerates" I live around. Like you guys don't actually even do anything. You just sit on the internet in your lonely lives and pretend trump fills the void your father left.

Shit, Anita has never personally insulted me, unlike you guys, and you guys did that when I was agreeing with you.

You're gonna be angry and alone like how Sam Hyde has been behaving on Sup Forums

>you guys
it's funny, you're presenting as "one of us" yet you immediately slip into your "you guys" schtick

you didn't do well in creative writing, did you? choose a voice and stick to it

This is why i use bing

>Sup Forums is one person

off urself beta cuck faggot and anita is a fucking whore who wants to censor people so you not standing up to her is worse than people who do

>Hey guys, Google, Twitter, and a bunch of feminists and Jews are trying silence right wing voices on the internet! Don't tell anyone I told you about this stunning bombshell conspiracy!

Fucking christ tonight. newfags are going straight to larping now

Good old aussie posting

Are you a tf2 spy?

Pics or it didn't happen

I hope Google spy you.

let me kek a bit.

holy fuck, who posted this truth?

Shes a great Jewess

She's just mad at her dad

theralphretort.com/confirmed-anita-sarkeesians-dad-donated-400-to-donald-trumps-presidential-campaign-501017/
>CONFIRMED: Anita Sarkeesian’s Dad Donated $400 to Donald Trump’s Presidential Campaign

Based
Isn't she an armo?

>google employs smart people

moot works at google.

google sites and captcha isn't working on my desktop anymore

hopefully this doesn't happen to my phone

nevermind, it works now
I guess it was just coincidence

considered false until proof. IQ 100+ will do the same

Doesn't matter if this is bullshit or real. YouTube is censoring regardless.

>gamergate
Ahh, the good times.

bump

wait, its happening again on both my phone and desktop
I'm now using my phone service instead of my wifi to post now

There might be several others who are having the same problem but cannot post here about it anymore

This is the most plausible larp I've seen thus far on Sup Forums

I hate that cunt so much. So very much. Argh.
Since this is related to everything, I'm going to drop this image in the thread. Read everything. Process what it means. Digest it. Then do everything you can to stop it. As more time passes, the contents of this image seems to become more relevant to the frog slowly boiling in the pot, situation.

Finally gas that ugly, subhuman kike Anita Shitskeesian.

proof?

>Anita Sarkeesian

Even without proof I will say that I wouldn't be the least surprised if Youtube stooped this low. They are retarded.

Bump for sweet evidence.

Surprise! No, not really.

1) they only care about black students twitter.com/Google/status/871885737712660480

2) they have gone back on their standards of employment. Who needs skill when you have a social science degree? venturebeat.com/2014/04/25/why-google-doesnt-care-about-college-degrees-in-5-quotes/
abc7news.com/education/howard-university-to-open-campus-at-googleplex-in-mountain-view/1815204/

3) the ceo of youtube is a sjw m.youtube.com/watch?v=jXhXDzyRH_A

3.1) the developers at youtube are cucks [citation needed - there was some reddit post from a youtube developer claiming "sexist microaggressions" when people were questioning her pointless degrees/the dumbasses background]

>Anita has never personally insulted me, unlike you guys

Lmao you fucking faggot, grow a pair of balls

Make an example of her enough of the bs. Make it horrifying. Enough talk the future is at stake. The frequency of white noise is in order.

>1 post by this id

>Anita Sarkeesian

Anita Sarkeesian is a wonderful woman who deserves to be left alone.

Nothing to see here, OP is a faggot

She deserves to eat shit until she dies.

Well they already have John green as an ambassador for change and he is a fucking turbo nu male feminist
He hates europe and it's history he did a course on history on youtube.
The dark age episode is 5 minutes on how europe was the worst and 35 minutes on how Islam was doing much better and how we owe them everything.
The episode on alexander the great was only dedicated to show that he wasn't great at all.
He is a revisionnist and as bad as Anita