Are Canadians the last hope for the white race?

Like many girls in their 20s, I have been looking through the Anglosphere for males my age that aren't already weak low testosterone manchildren and it has been very difficult. However, I always find myself coming back to the Canadians again and again since they seem so much more mature, less cucked and just better looking than other anglo men.

British 'men' have become nothing but pansies in every possible way and are all getting cucked by Muhammed.

American 'men' are always obese and don't even sound like men at all anymore because of all the estrogen pumped into their water supply to make them bend over for Tyrone

Aussie 'men' all sound like Steve Irwin but without the sexy muscular thighs and enthusiasm for outdoor adventure. The only thing they jump on and wrestle is each other while Aus women reject them for other races and emus.

Kiwi 'men' have to be the biggest faggots of all who think they are shaming us by either shagging sheep or eachother when it's simply them not being able to do any better.

I know in my heart that I myself can do so much better and that's why I'm planning to move to Canada and start a new life with a real man for once. If he looks anything like Trudeau or Beiber, I'm all his lol

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada's like 90% asian now.

They are fag enablers and doomed sodomites

Country full of faggy Trudeaus. And somalis.

>leaf on VPN
kek

it's totally normal to feel this way
come home

>toronto

I see lots of mixed race out here. its actually pretty rampant.

Uuuh, no.

>Canadian men are not cucked
You're in for a rude awakening

Yes, we may look superior, have higher testosterone, better education, jobs, better public health and a beautiful, open country but muh >cuckdeau

I wear my murdoch murdoch shirt to the gym, I'm not cucked yet.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Nice proxy leaf.

But Canada is completely fucked and should be sacrificed to the jewish god of multiculturalism. The only way to save America may be to sacrifice Canada. Canada is hopeless, a lost cause. The US needs to send all our cucks who believe in diversity and multiculturalism to Canada, land of the cucks, so we can partition our country into ethnostates. Give the southern states surrounding to the blacks. Give California, Nevada, and Arizona to Mexico on the condition that they take all of our mestizos and amerindians, not just the Mexicans. From there, they are obviously free to go back to their own countries, but they can't stay in The US and Mexico can't refuse them. Everything else belongs to Whites. All the cucked Whites and minorities can go live in Canada while the rest of us watch get to shit from our colonies on Mars. Asians with no roots will have to be shipped back, but I think it would be okay if some of them with established roots in the country were allowed to stay. Or maybe we could give them Northern California. We could just kill the Muslims. If we can't convince everyone to kill the jews, obviously they have to go to Israel. Bottom line is, if we sent all the cucks to Canada, we could figure out how to solve our demographic problem and create an ethnostate in a weekend over some beers. But Canada's got to go. They were never a real country anyway.

>Like many girls in their 20s, I have

As a Canadian, let me explain. Canada is not a real country.

We have no national culture, our government brings in thousands of non whites and actively DISCOURAGES assimilation (wtf) and 90% of our population is cucked, even higher than Sweden.

Trudeau himself said that Canada is a "post national" state. I disagree with him. Canada is not a post national state because IT WAS NEVER A NATIONAL STATE IN THE FIRST PLACE. There is no "post"

No one cares what sluts think
Go wash out your cunt

That show is a guilty pleasure; no one's supposed to actually admit they watch it. Try harder

Which one? the only one I like is NGNS

pussy

There are parts of Canada that will be predominantly white for years to come, Alberta is pretty good ignoring the intoxicated natives who strip their homes for money.

t. Proxy leaf

>wears the inconspicuous one
>calls me the pussy

its the best design desu

It's not that great. Toronto and Vancouver are bar none the worst cities.

>t. Manitoban

This would have been a bantsier LARP if you just used your own flag and said how much you wanted the Fingolian horse archer cock, Lauren.

Our country is not white idk what you're on about.

We have like a tenth of the Philippines here working on visas at Tim Hortons and Trudeau takes in any refugee from across the world.

The murdoch classic. The one with the logo spread across. I want people to look it up

>canadian
>white
nigger please

Kek I remember threads being completely hijacked by such ebin maymays

The only place where it's socially acceptable to have shitty teeth and smoke constantly is Britain

Tits/Timestamp or get the fuck out

>Anglosphere
found your problem right there anglo cunt

This is what a real man looks like

tits or gtfo
timestamp
the answer is no
SAGE

That simian hairline.

theres literally nothing wrong with being asian

Yet another CUNT CLOBBERED by CANADIAN CUM CANNONS!

Dinner is served.

Hey, Chang.

We seriously need to spam this shit in all the fucking off-topic and blacked threads again.

Is the Canadian Cuckmaster meme going to make a comeback? It was a lot more funny than "fuggin leabs" and "day of the rake" and such.

COLOSSAL CANUCK CORNHOLERS CACOPHONOUSLY CLAP against CRAVING CLAMS

ONTARIAN ORGANS OVERWHELM ORIFICES with ORGASMS

>hope for whites

Tasty

It is interesting actually because although Canada is completely cucked - there are also Canadians who are more based than any other country - I think it's because they were dosed to small amounts degeneracy before the rest of us and developed antibodies that we are trying to develop while we experience CANCER.

two be fair both those ladies are white

>femanon here
Tits or gtfo. And there had better be a timestamp.

Yeah Canada basically has more variability when it comes to how alpha our citizenry are. Toronto and Vancouver are more or less dumping grounds for failed attempts.

Ever wonder how we got the worlds longest distance sniper shot on record? It's because a few brave men are preparing to save this country.

>Are Canadi-
No.

You don't look qualified enough to come to Canada.

Apply here: cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

Don't call us, we'll call you.

Clearly, you've been watching too much American TV. Pay attention and you'll see there's lots to be proud of in Canada.
>Alberta is pretty good
It's a leftist paradise. The NDP rules there.
>manitoba
If you love milking cows then sure, don't move to Toronto or Vancouver.
Vafangulo l'italia e un pieno di pellescures peggio che il Canada.

>Alberta

NDP loving commies