Will China really be the next world power?

Will China really be the next world power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CW86-RH4C1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You really need to stop Confusing your scat and child murder fetish with Chinese culture as a whole. You're to one compiling videos of it....

Even if every public shit and traffic accident webmaster was compiled you'd have ever what.....4 dozen instances to post on anew hourly basis?

Quite a way to formake an opinion on a massive population user.....

Blow me Chang

Kill yourself subhuman chink shrimp dick

Me no speaky chinee

This is some black Twitter bullshit learn to save images people

I've thought about doing this.

I'm literally the whitest man in America.

But I suppose because I disagree with you I'm some kind of shill faggot Chinese spy cuck....

All jokes aside 90% of Sup Forumsso opinion of China is formed around four dozen public scat and traffic mishaps. If you're comfortable judging a billion people after watching that few very specific webms....I dunno....I think it's neat

Maybe if you did you wouldn't judge someone else's box from seeing such a small collection of videos from inside your tiny little box

How does boy pee male you feel "Robert" Ching?

I wonder if you would still feel that.

>brakes
>briefly course corrects
>waits until he's pointing at the edge again to start accelerating

Do Chinks have delayed reaction times or some shit?

Its kind of obvious that this thread is just a webm spam thread instead of discussing the potential of China to become the next superpower.

Anyway, I do think China will dominate the next century- not the US. The Chinese are already working on the Belt and Road initiative. If it comes to sanctions and trade wars between the US and China- then China will win, they produce a lot more stuff than we do.

Stop looking at my box, you perv

there needs to be a world war

That's some final destination type shit right there.

thats actually pretty clever is this their high IQ at work? most americans just shit their pants

Anybody know what happened to him?

It's always some shit like this. Two people with no idea how to drive with one of them driving a dumptruck with no balance.

lathed

>Private Teacher reaction image

noice

China is drying out Africa out of resourses right now, while Whites completly cucked themselves because MUH COLONIALIM. But I think it will fall eventually anyway, because its just what they do all the time, probably after our time though.

Speed 3: Cluise Contror

LMFAO HOLY SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHA

THAT IS INSANE LOOK AT HIS FACE

let me record another layer

I have no idea what that means. If it's some kind of Sup Forumstier meme insult imy not sure how to react to make you feel better about using it on me....if I understood it is could play along....

I dunnonly guys....just seems silly that you can build thread after thread after thread by posting the same scat and snuff webms over and over and over.

Sure....those things happen in china....but uilding an entire folder on your hard drive to collect them just seems even worse somehow...

Li,email any civilization a pressure washer will clean the blood and shit off the sidewalk....

But your hard drive is just eternally filled with someone's bowl movement that you just CAN'T get over for some strange reason

>If it comes to sanctions and trade wars between the US and China- then China will win, they produce a lot more stuff than we do.
>(((we)))

You're not fooling anyone Zhang. Not even Atlanta's inner-city public school system is bad enough for any American to unironically believe that.

They already are.....

I am crying

China is a living hell

he's fine, that's just how they get the fleas off over there

they need to evolve to the next step: designated shitting streets

even india contains its feaces to dedicated streets. the chinese just shit everywhere

dude this is hilarious and terrifying
what are the fucking odds

it will be the next world pooperpower

I'm sure they'll find some way to turn it in to a meal or some sort of ingredient

Maybe when it comes to producing cheap plastic crap....

Genuine laughter was produced.

>5 minutes after this takes place.
>me walks up to sexy azn grill on the street.
>hey babby u ever had ur ass eaten by a fat man in an overcoat before?

Nigger

kung POO

>honey wilder

my fukkin nigga

>checks H1B visa

please go back to to leftypol

Here in India there are no actual designated streets people literally poo anywhere.
Chinks are just us with higher IQ

Do people not know how to save things?

I did not say it was a good...

Chink hate thread would be more befitting to the title.

If America and all their niggers and spics can do it I'm sure China can find a way. There's strength in numbers.

>this thread

Nerve gas

US, Canada, Europe and Australia have roughly the same population as China and yet maybe 1% the amount of insane scat, public violence (excluding niggers) or traffic related videos.

Chinks are subhuman, I work with them and despise them....fucking asian bug people.

"Ma! look I typed a racial slur online look I won an argument"

You're a child.

that little shit needs to lay off the jrpgs

Few sepcific webm showing how the average chinese reacts to their own kind getting hurt

this is the way of the chink

I love China threads.

WTF is the purpose of this?

this is his true nature

Coldest people I have ever met.

youtube.com/watch?v=CW86-RH4C1o

Burgers wouldn't be so determined to fucking stop non-white immigration if blacks and spics had demonstrably contributed to the US becoming a superpower.

That the Chinks got even close in GDP is indicative of massive fucking failures.

Tenderizing the meat before they turn it into dinner.

OK.

Your culture values dogs and their doesnt. But they're going about their business and you're obsessed with them and saving energy erything they do on your drive...they don't even care you exist.

You're winning somehow I'm sure

Yes. And not because of economics, war or anything like that.
While the west struggles to decide if it's "ethical" to use genetic engineering to eliminate horrific congenital defects and hereditary diseases, the Chinese will not give a fuck and will plow ahead with full of genetic programming to make Super Gooks.

What exactly do you despise about them?

This really makes me hate chinks.

this is the chink in his most fundamental mode of behavior

I can't feel disgusted, mad or hateful towards this woman. She obviously had to go, but for some reasons she couldn't use the toilet. I feel sorry for her.

Holy shit you are delusional.

There's a million American Americans doing the same in the US. At least the Chinese you're obsessed with are reacting to accidents....

Fuck those soulless insect people.

But that's Japan. It's "nanpa" scat video.

don't they have this weird belief that the more an animal suffers the better its meat tasted, i had an asian gf tell me something like that once.

Dead, degloved chest and shattered ribcage, organs destroyed. Guaranteed died within 30 minutes.

Absolute animals , and they're colonizing my my country with the governments okay...

never pay too much attention to the chinks who are the focuses of these videos, one should also take note of the behavior of the chinks in the background if one wishes to truly understand the chink