What does Sup Forums think about the recent attacks on Shatner...

What does Sup Forums think about the recent attacks on Shatner? It almost looks like he's been pushed to this for quite a while.

inquisitr.com/opinion/4403846/william-shatner-under-attack-after-bucking-sjws/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NVWw9
youtu.be/d5hae6PlPYA
youtu.be/ainyK6fXku0
youtube.com/watch?v=8wI4jMxveyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one really cares, leftys accept old men as rightys withought judgment

archive.is/NVWw9

more like WILLIAM SHARTNER

Shatposts are fine by me.

Thanks Fin- wait.

SJWs turn on everyone, even themselves. Appealing to them is a fool's errand because they will always find something to crucify someone over.
Modern outrage politics is the same as old-time witch-hunting. Eventually, people are going to be sick of fearing for their livelihoods in the possibility they piss off some mentally-ill retard in a sea of mentally-ill retards on the internet and the pendulum will swing the other way.

So what's the tipping point. When do the cries of white supremacist/misogynist finally get recognized as baseless or are these kinds of attacks just going to continue. They want him to bow down and apologize.

Shatner is literally /ourguy/ he browses here

>So what's the tipping point. When do the cries of white supremacist/misogynist finally get recognized as baseless or are these kinds of attacks just going to continue.
When most normal people on the internet have been called white supremacists, that will be the tipping point.
Until then, they can only isolate more and more of their followers.

Does it not seem he was pushed? The autism thing was just the straw I think. The whole "Outlander troubles" could have been manipulated from the beginning. Sounds like something out of Cass Sunstein.

Shatner is a member of the (((tribe)))

Tribal membership dosent automatically make you bad, but it makes you eternally suspect

A boy can dream anyway

I can't think of a more liberal person and they're rejecting him.
is the left even left anymore, or is it just fringe extremist?

>uses Sup Forums
>claims to not use Sup Forums

this guy definitely browses here

Crucifiction was a big mistake

Maybe his publicist does

he'd better not cave in

Fringe extremist always becomes the new norm before it gets any better.
things have to get _really bad_. Things have to get so fucking crazy on their side that ordinary liberals are deemed worse than hitler before it gets any better.

It gets better by the extremists either seizing power, or by the majority of their movement telling them to fuck off.
I thought Antifa would be the tipping point for the left, but instead the radical elements embraced their violent ways. We'll see more of that in the coming years.

No, he browses Sup Forums. Maybe. It was probably a shooped tweet like Dick Cheney claiming Strike Witches was his favorite anime.

The Grand Master of the Delusionati (he sez)

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /x/ are degenerate anyway

He's always been a /cunt/

He's on Sup Forums sometimes. Man is completely based.

So the SJWs are upset that two actors in real life aren't romantically involved when the characters they play are?

Am I understanding this correctly?

They've harassed real, live people because of this and are disavowing the entirety of a 50 year old television series when one of its actors dared to defend himself?

Shatner like traps

Not all Jews are globalist psychos my man.

Do he and Eddie Murphy high 5 while spit roasting one?

He isn100'tikesmbetter than George Takei, imwill give him that, and he makes a better ally than enemy.

But ((( they ))) are all suspect, reality

Captain Kirk bows to no man ...or woman... or anything in between.

Kirk licks that green pussy, all day long

Exactly, this ridiculousness (threats, intimidation, etc.) has gone on for MONTHS. Then you've got the autism thing (called out for supporting an autism AWARENESS charity instead of Autism ACCEPTANCE) because arbitrary...

David Cole, Professor Finklestein, the Hebrew filmmaker who made Defamation...

Dennis Prager is a kike, but he is 97% on point. Just beware

The tipping point occurs when SJW shit starts spilling onto non-whites.

It's only a matter of time now before ASIAN PRIVILEGE becomes a thing. They'll cite how Asians come from first-class countries with thriving economies and rampant, accepted, casual racism toward blacks and non-asians.

It's already started, with the past two times BLM groups have protested/shut-down gay pride parades and LGBT rallies, asserting that black people deserve the government victim prizes more than trannies or gays, and that black problems are "more important", which is starting to devalue their whole movement.

It's getting the ball rolling faster and faster toward the "Okay seriously fuck you guys will make anything a villain-victim dynamic just shut the fuck up" end-goal. Soon, people may even realize that the only reason this got so far and out of hand is that white people have actually been the most racially/gender tolerant of all the races, and have just sat there white getting shit on non-stop while still being nice and friendly and trying to work with them.

Soon.

It all started with the jewish victim narrative user. The root of all this opression politics is the Jew. Pure and simple. I dont hate them, but they are perpetrating anti white bullshit.

Shatner rocks. Literally.

youtu.be/d5hae6PlPYA
youtu.be/ainyK6fXku0

(((Tribe ))) = suspect. Eternally

He's actually a Jew.

Shatner has been innthe business a long time, knows his fanbase and has a carefully crafted pr team. I will take himmat his word, but give him a short leash.

Hasn't stopped the label of "alt-right' to be applied. And literally no evidence other than "suspect use of the word snowflake." Snowflake is the left's favorite new word in some circles though, so that's no evidence.

Is it true, he hacked the Russians?

Even Putin himself had ties to the Russians

I knew it, he helped trump and russia by hacking the star fleet ships.
IMPEACHMENT NAOW

Actors craft is to pretend to be something they are not in reality. Word to the wise

A reminder that Star Trek TOS is patrician as fuck television.

His name was Seth Rich

So Matt Damon isn't a cunt in real life, only in his movies?

Which almost begs the question, is this staged psychodrama? Something I hadn't considered (perhaps because I didn't want to).

Thats the retarded puppet in Team America ?

he's 86 years old. why would he have a publicist do social media for him?

he probably doesn't even have a separate publicist, his management company probably handles all that.

Wut? Got the image son?

Matt Damon

every time someone argues Kirk>Picard or TOS>TNG on Sup Forums I accuse him of being Bill

I figure sooner or later I'm going to be right.

America fuck yeah, gonna save the motherfuckin day. A member of F.A.G. or whatever it is called.

ngl "Has Been" had some pretty cool tracks

That dude probably doesnt wipe his own ass, at this point in life. So, yes i question his pr choices and motivation.

>has a carefully crafted pr team

bullshit. he's been in trouble a number of times in the past for basically calling Takei a fag

The man has a way about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wI4jMxveyI

So, taking amstrong stance, as a public figure, is evidence of no pr team. It all really depends on the image and legacy one is trying to protect/project.

this is my karaoke fallback.

Started with Salon then Gizmodo, Vice and the rest fall in line. I think the Jigsaw is a last ditch effort against alternative media now that legacy media is finally ossifying.

>furry

I like Shatner, but if you think he is publically posting opinions for shits and giggles then i think you are naive. He is protecting his legacy as a heroic tough guy /hero and is smart enough to know the whole cuck faggot trend will die before he does.

So it's just some calculated act to play "vanguard?" Hate to admit it, but when I found out he lurked Sup Forums it made my heart swell a tad.

They need a villain more than they need any of the million dumb things they say they believe. They are descending into a purity spiral. If the middle doesn't hold (I hope it does, but it hasn't for a while), then helicopter rides will follow.

he actually calls things out as they are. he is not a pussy and he despises Takei.

so I guess you must be the jew b8, yeah?

Shatner is near the end of his life. He has no more fucks to give. He is going to go out telling the truth.

>He is going to go out telling the truth.

>Shatner is near the end of his life
god that depresses me. I love that guy.

Stan Lee will go first. His wife just died. Won't be another year. He did Kirby wrong, but beloved nonetheless.

for us or for them?

He admitted to browsing /mlp/ which made me SICK

Based Captain Kirk.