Are Spaniards white?

Are Spaniards white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

being descendants of celts and iberians yes.

Yes.
Not many other Latinos are though. Quebeckers are white too as long as they aren't too Metis.

Only if they're from Asturias

You don't understand.

“White people” do not exist. “White people” are simply the result of slave labor allowing individuals who benefit from it to attain a higher intellectual state thanks to the excess resources being channeled to their body. Anyone can be white. You could take an abo and let him grow up with the same resources and level of comfort that Americans get from their Mexican slaves and he'll probably end up in Harvard.

Anyone who benefits from that slave labor has a privilege but also a responsibility to use that privilege for progressive purposes. If you disagree with that concept (like Trumpfags or Berniefags do), then you become a toxic element, because you're using those resources to do harm. You're using slave labor to hurt others at your benefit. This cannot be allowed, and that is why Trumpfags and Berniefags need to be exterminated in concentration camps OR cut off the system entirely, so that they can survive on their own.

If Berniefags and Trumpfags decide to leave the system and produce their own goods, then they'll be left alone and “libshits” will stop attacking them constantly. Until then, you are a cancer that needs to be exterminated entirely.

LURK MORE NEWFAG, OR SHOULD I SAY KIKE
>SAGE

>leaf

Yes.

Native European = white.

End of story.

What about galicia

no

Is OP a nigger loving mongrel?
I think so

No

Yes

t.moortugal

you are another colony of spanish empire but with you autistic language aka retarded galciian

>tfw I'm pale as fuck and I get self-conscious every summer

your*
wrong, we are moors and proud of cordoba caliphate

They are crypto-semites. Not white

No.

Do I look white to you? Of course not.

Basque masterrace

FUCKING MOORR REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes
Now more please delete this thread

Picasso was a Moor too, dude. We are all Moors in Spain. It was always too late.
Look at the bright side, you can't cuck Muslims.

Butthurt chicano strikes again + spanish communist traitors.

When the day of the rope comes, you will face my wrath.

Yes. This is a divide and conquer (((thread)))

no

>Being this delusional

Why do you guys even want Spain to be white? Nords and Southerners are nothing alike. Spanish people are super laid back, happy and friendly. Most nordic countries are cold as fuck, stressed out and suicidal.

Meds should just be their own race, desu. Who needs whites when Italians have the highest IQ in Europe?

R A R E
A
R
E

>tfw pale but actually able to get a tan.

No, they've been raped by muslims during their conquests and look to swarthy now so not white

Yes you fucking retard.
Stop with the divide and conquer tactics.
sage

Being home stuck is the only way for a Spaniard to be white, once the summer comes, you get all niggery.

whiter than you

I see this tread daily. WHY

Americans hear "Spain" and they think Mexicans, which is large source of confusion among them when they hear that Mexicans aren't Spanish.

No we are not. It's not divisive to say the truth.

I don't get this obsession with wanting to be White, when the smartest race on Earth is Jewish and all whites are doing is cucking into extinction..

>Americans hear "Spain" and they think Mexicans, which is large source of confusion among them when they hear that Mexicans aren't Spanish.
ironically no one cares, Spaniards don't move to USA so meh

Smart spaniard, you don't want to be associated with whites aka #1 cucks

Yes most Spaniards are white. Many Spaniards have celtic, suebic German, and visigothic German ancestors.

Spaniards are white indeed, but depends where they come from, for example: Catalonians are whiter than south spaniards, aka "Andalusians".

this.
Basque are the whitest of Spaniards

because Spaniards are literally Caucasian you retard
you gonna tell us Romans aren't white next?

>Whitest of Spaniards
>Literally fucking terrorists

Either by blood or spirit, we are both sand niggers.

my great grandpa did...

Depends on what you mean by ''White''. Anything short of germanic facial features, blue/green eyes and blonde hair usually gets categorized as ''subhuman shitskin''.
I rather consider myself Mediterranean, I look nothing alike Swedish or Germanic people.

except Spaniards are European caucasian
Spaniards are not Nordic you're right
we're still white

Romans looked like us anyways and Romans are the greatest white people to ever live

you might be a nigger. But Spain is white. Whiter than France.

You're just a beta nu-male who wants to destroy europe.

maybe you are
my ancestors and last name are from Northern Spain (Basque)
nothing but Caucasian blood up there

Who cares about being white, Nordics have always considered Southerners to be worthless lazy cunts. You think you're going to call yourself white and suddenly something is going to change?

>You're just a beta nu-male who wants to destroy europe.

I am not a white German cuck inviting rapefugees intro my country in mass, trying to destroy Europe for the third time in a row. I hate Muslims and cultural marxism, Spain always has.

That doesn't mean I have to delude myself into thinking I am a fucking Aryan man.

only the nice and friendly ones are

I'm just stating the facts
if you feel better denying reality then that's fine
or maybe deep down you realize your a moor rape baby
either way simple fact is that Spaniards are considered white
it doesn't matter whether I want to be white or not

>leaf

So according to you, anyone with European descend is white?

Roach threads of the spaniards

Sssh, don't say that too loud or you might cause a shit-storm.

Here's a SAGE for you Schlomo

I've never met a Caucasian looking Portuguese. Are you guys all black?

I'd let this tiny magician take Gibraltar

anyone who is Caucasian is white.

All full blood Europeans that haven't been mixed to such an extent that their not white anymore are white. Which is why in places like Greece where there is a mixture due to its proximity the middle east some are white and some aren't.

By that definition, Moors from Morocco are fucking white.

Spain never knew the term "white" until not so long ago. You go to any rural area and the world white doesn't exist in their vocabulary. You're either the son/daughter of someone from there or you're a foreigner, no other distinction.

Spain belongs to the international jewery since we sold our country for the Marshall Plan and we will be disolved by 2060 as another negroid slave breeding country.

>conquered large amounts of clay

Yes.

Spain is pretty conservative, all things considered. Fascism needs to make a return though, too many liberal youth walking around.

moors are semetic I'm pretty sure not caucasian
unless you think I meant
>all Spanish rape babies are white including Filipinos and Mexicans because they have some spaniard blood from 300 years ago

Where the white women at?

>Caucasian race
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

>The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[1] or Europid[2]) is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications used, have usually included some or all of the ancient and modern populations of Europe, the Caucasus, >Asia Minor, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Everyone in the green map is considered Caucasoid, by the metrics of the theory you speak of.
So either you have no fucking idea what you are talking about, or Moors from North Africa are white under your definition.

¿No blanco, negro, o merde?

In the rapefugee camp, where else.

Not true, we call black people negroes. We don't like them at all, and we don't like Muslims or Eastern European people either.

That was meant for you.

spaniards can definitely be white

it's south american spics you REALLY have to put under a microscope

well arabs, turks, jews and persians are caucasian too but no one would ever consider them white, its a broad term

European caucasian than you autist
i wasnt even talking about any theory
holy shit

and that map seems to imply a lot of Arabs and even jews are considered white
what did they mean by that?

>being this desperate to be called white when it doesn't mean jack shit nowadays especially when many whites act like niggers or look like a weak horse nowadays

Get over it cunt, white is a retardedly broad. Everyone has their own fucking definition of it, and seems to change when convenient to make a point.

Fuck being white, and fuck being related to Nordic cucks who are trying to destroy Europe. I am Med, and that's about it.

Id say if your blood test says DNA 51% white and up you're white by majority
But I also believe in americas delegate system
If it says 25% British isles and 25% Spaniard for your 50% then its in reality around 37% Spanish only get half the delegates of white race

Yes

>If it says 25% British isles and 25% Spaniard for your 50% then its in reality around 37% Spanish only get half the delegates of white race

No we're not. Gib money plox and stop that hwite privilege fuckery.

Picasso looks Chad as fuck

leaf, leave...

wrong, you are the moor...

Yeah, I wonder what he really looked like IRL when young.

Light brown skin caucasoids to be exact.

no,no nido we are moors

The moors only had about 5% genetic influence if I recall. So yes.

I'm white,most spaniards are as well but they also are corrupt uneducated and retarded,that's the reason we in spain have the politicians we have,my guess is italy portugal and greece have the same problems,all politicians are corrupt who rob and as such we lack alternatives,also that corruption feeds the left.

This.
There's no point in having ideologies here because no politician gives a shit about what they preach, they say whatever could get the most votes, and when they get to power they proceed to just do shit for their own benefit.

That's why we are happy with just getting drunk and forgetting about everything.
Even muslims here fall into nihilism and start getting drunk, while muslim females become sluts.

Catalonia Population 7.800.000
First generation foreing born: 2.600.000
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Ya lo decían los romanos hace más de 2000 años: Beati hispani quibus bibere vivere est.

the problem is your language is not white, so people assume you are.

yes

pic related is Spanish , would you consider him white?

Feels bad man.

No. Stay put of our country.